Age of consent

What should the age of consent be Jow Forums?

Attached: te3FQnP.png (1393x632, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marry-your-rapist_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

9 or 10 is fine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marry-your-rapist_law

>A marry-your-rapist law, marry-the-rapist law or rape-marriage law is a law regarding rape that exonerates a man or boy from prosecution for rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, abduction or similar acts if the offender marries his female victim. The "marry-your-rapist" law is a legal way for such a rapist to avoid punishment and prosecution.[1] Although the terms for this phenomenon were only coined in the 2010s,[2][3][4][5][6] the practice has existed in a number of legal systems in history, and continues to exist in some societies today in various forms.[7] Such laws were common around the world until the 1970s. Since the late 20th century, the remaining laws of this type have been increasingly challenged and repealed in a number of countries.[4][8]

menses

Canada used to be 14, until stephen harper cockblocked us and raised it to 16.

20,even at 18 today with the internet and all the estrogen in the foods, people at 18 are too dumb, underdeveloped and irresponsible, that's why they're cracking down on pro-life and spread degeneracy and abortion instead.

16. We let 16 year olds drive motor vehicles, sex is no where near as risky as that.

15-16. If you can't make semi-responsible decisions about your sexual activities by then, you might as well just fucking kill yourself, because life isn't going to be getting any easier.

Attached: mfw.png (680x534, 471K)

It shouldn't exist. Cunts are property, a man can use any cunt he owns. Rhe State can not say "that cunt is too young", that is a violation of basic property rights.

14-16 but must be married

Attached: 1534903752691.png (1200x4168, 244K)

Japan is 18, not 13.

depends where

If she's old enough to believe in a creed you should legally be allowed to make her squeal

I'd rather die and be done with it than have a child before I'm ready and end up slowly dying during my 20's because I don't have enough.

I like to take history into consideration, people most of history got married around 12-14. I think 14 is reasonable, but there should also be a age gap prohibition so that young people are not taken advantage of. So being generous maybe a 10 year gap till 18. So 24 is oldest the 14 year old could sleep with.

Also sex outside of marriage should be discouraged.

Attached: 1522994615924.jpg (1920x1080, 1022K)

reasonable

within 2-3 years of their own age until someone is 20
all of you are pedophile niggers

Attached: cattest.png (750x761, 873K)

why are lower ages green and higher are red?

>consent
ha
Should the age of consent be lower for blacks since they mature faster?

The age at which a girl can have children. Biologically if a girl can have children then it's normal to be attracted to them

3 months

Attached: age of consent.png (1268x1645, 622K)

12 here, should be around 15 though

Wow my home country is fucked, anyways 17 or 18

When her father decides that he's found a decent husband for her and pawns her off on some clueless poor sap.