Whites A Minority Soon! Wait... Who Pays for Gibs?

Blacks median income headed to zero soon. If this country had no blacks or mexicans we would have zero national debt, a budget surplus and no problem funding medicare or social security.
theguardian.com/inequality/2017/sep/13/median-wealth-of-black-americans-will-fall-to-zero-by-2053-warns-new-report

Attached: mesian_wealth_0.png (796x790, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sunnierainee/status/1113620290704113666
youtube.com/watch?v=7-4EKI-gSiQ
fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts0219.pdf
fiscal.treasury.gov/reports-statements/mts/current.html
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/1665484000000-feds-collect-record-individual-income-taxes-calendar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Mosaddegh
cis.org/Report/63-NonCitizen-Households-Access-Welfare-Programs
breitbart.com/politics/2016/09/21/national-academies-immigrants-cost-state-and-local-taxpayers-57-4-billion-per-year/
breitbart.com/politics/2018/08/08/trumps-welfare-ban-for-immigrants-would-be-57-4b-tax-cut-for-americans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: welfare_by_race.png (1196x1387, 630K)

how long until the collapse then?
this shit is not sustainable as the demographics shift

>f this country had no blacks or mexicans we would have zero national debt.

BS you would have no national debt if you didn't have a central bank

Attached: stephen-600x400.jpg (600x400, 45K)

The USA was essentially bankrupt around 19 trillion dollars of national debt. So... soonish. I would def have a gun, ammo and location of some feeble preppers.

one does not exclude the other.

No, but unproductive minorities have much less of an affect on the economy than fractional reserve banking and currency speculators.

Attached: 7a4.png (450x290, 212K)

I would say the minorities have a very real and tangible effect on cash flows, which is the pathway to bankruptcy. The wizard behind the curtain can go on a long time as long as sheeple believe.

Sports and entertainment only pay well during the good times.
twitter.com/sunnierainee/status/1113620290704113666

I wonder how many years will go by before people finally admit that blacks are just retards.
It probably won't happen until genetic engineering of human embryos starts up as a commercial enterprise.

Honestly every bit of analysis I see, like the OP's pic, is screaming at me that shit is going to hit the fan sooner rather than later. Need to have an escape plan in the wings and be able to bounce from the US if need be.

The worst part is deep down everyone knows it. That's why leftists react so vehemently against the suggestion and why so few other races want to mate with blacks.

look_of_disgust.jpg

Attached: 1509394504317.png (341x361, 101K)

>Whites A Minority Soon! Wait... Who Pays for Gibs?

Whites do.
In South Africa, Whites are 9% of the population but pay 93% percent of the taxes. This is while the nearly all black government makes open threats of violence to the white population with no consequences.

Because they will all be back home in Africa?

it all comes tumbling down

incorrect, blame fiat currencies.

What if I told you the entire national debt was due to illegal and resident aliens with visas and that illegals use welfare at almost 2x times all of the races of American Citizens put together?

I bet you'd ask for a source instead of looking it up.

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1366x768, 101K)

Maybe it has to do with all the niggers being entirely on welfare

F for UK frens

Based.

What is stopping outside forces from manipulating your tangible goods in which your currency is linked to? Does fort Knox even have gold in it anymore?

>Who Pays for Gibs?

Federal debt.

Attached: Budget.png (1222x776, 63K)

F for UK frens

So move far, far away from niggers, and let them eat the jews when SHTF

Yes it does, and it's under the guard of the US Army.

That chart is hella non-accurate. The Fed is bringing in Trillions in taxes per quarter.

In America too in the Netherlands only 70 percent in 2014 that is lol.

Attached: bijstands cijfers.jpg (740x620, 34K)

dammit and i thought europe is fucked...well it is obviously, but this is even more devastating

and democrats block the wall?

how come, that they can still walk unharmed in public?

>and democrats block the wall?
>how come, that they can still walk unharmed in public?
because 99% of nonwhites vote left for gibs and free shit
open borders = right wingers never win again

>. Who Pays for Gibs?
Probably Asians. But then, why would any self respecting Asian move to the US when they know their taxes will be going to Africans and Mexicans? Especially as the minorities are quite racist to Asians.

The chart is literally from the Department of the Treasury:

fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts0219.pdf

who are Pools? and what all this nazi speak mean?

I know this is a bit irrelevant, but I live in the south and blacks here are some of the most respectful people i've met. I don't know about the blacks up north, but I do know the blacks down here are literally more well-behaved than whites. At least from what i've observed. The white trash down here are literally worse than niggers.

Sure...

Attached: Alabama crime.png (711x800, 507K)

This is fucking retarded. Black Americans just arnt buying homes.

>how come, that they can still walk unharmed in public?
Not for much longer, fren. Storms a comin'.

go to the nearest airport and walk around the city right outside.

Bullshit:
fiscal.treasury.gov/reports-statements/mts/current.html

>The previous calendar-year record for federal individual income tax revenues was in 2017, when the Treasury collected $1,656,171,550,000 in individual income taxes (in constant December 2018 dollars).

The real federal individual income tax revenues collected in calendar 2018 were $9,312,450,000 more than the real individual income tax revenues collected in calendar year 2017.

cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/1665484000000-feds-collect-record-individual-income-taxes-calendar

I admit i laughed.

Have you ever heard about Microsoft Excel?

This is a table of tax and other revenues over the past few months. Under "Receipts." The biggest month for receipts was April 2018 (tax month), with $510.45 billion. However, since we are spending more than our receipts, we are adding to the national debt.

Attached: Table.png (1201x593, 39K)

Yes. You don't like my .txt file?

Lol 5 sons from 4 different dads what a black whore

How does that even happen lol

Lol...go the fuck to work man shit.

well boys, if we lose at least we can go down smugly, assured in the future that awaits them.

Your first chart, through fy 2019 says 1.278 trillion.

In 2018, 1.665 trill in individual, + 500 bil for corporate taxes equals roughly 2 trillion a year on taxes alone. Add tariffs, fines, seizures, duties, fees etc.

So therefore your 1st chart is not accurate, we all know the debt is being added like woah. Therefore I don't care about your second chart.

Go fuck yourself. You were wrong. The fed brings in about a trillion a quarter.

No, excluding all of them is your job.

Of course I'd ask for a source if you told me that. Is that a crime or something? Is providing sources now shunned by smug cockfag posters who'd rather smirk at the proposition of sourcing their arguments/statistics than do so? Do me a favor and eat a bullet.

>Wait... Who Pays for Gibs?
I always find it amusing to hear from Ameri-blacks who think they’re just going to pick up, and continue to advance white man’s civilization and technology. If they do somwhow succeed in eliminating YT, then it’ll be hunter-gatherer time again. Rooting around in what’s left of YT’s infrastructure for a raccoon or possum to eat.
Blacks are incapable of caring for themselves, outside nonsense the movies.

I already did.
Literally scroll up and learn to read, retard.

Come home to Europe ffs SA frens!

yeah thought so

democrats call it politics, i call it treachery

>private central bank
Ftfy

Surrender to rice BVLLS from China.

1000 YEAR ASIAN REICH
EVERYBODY GETS QT ASIAN WIVES

We need to get the nigger birth rate to zero.

>median
>zero

If only we could engineer some kind of airborne carrier of sarcoidosis.

Attached: negro.png (403x376, 9K)

The first chart represents fiscal year 2019 up through February 28, not an entire year. Also, it's not "my" chart - it's the US Department of Treasury's chart. Anyway, this is all beside the point, because the main problem is that gibs are CURRENTLY financed with debt. In the future, they will be financed with... more debt.

No one buys your bullshit. It's not illegals fault that Congress can't balance a budget. And there's no way they're responsible for $22Trillion.

>Black population headed to zero soon

Yes alt right sources are very relatable. The fact that these people are in debt while whites aren't can also mean that whites are proffiting off themanyways (which is actually closer to the truth).

As an Asian person ,Asia fully works without whites , and i don't give a godamn crap if all whites leave France . Actually , i will fully support a white ethnostate if we ban them for international politics.

White people : Overthrow good leaders en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Mosaddegh who nationalize petrol.

Also white people : Why X country is so poor/intolerant???

You are so dumb , and the most interesting fact is that this board thinks they're edgy when literally almost all the whites think (so vote )like them .US is an imperialist state since birth but hey i'm edgy i said nigger

How come governments be in such a denial of reality ?
What’s in it for them to turn the earth into a low IQ hell hole without the whites ?
Truly disgusting.

Well I'm not paying for their welfare. They can find some other white dude to cuck and bankroll them.

I'm MGOTW and off. With my cash. And I feel great. Kaching. See ya, maybe I will meet an uncomplicated non-pc biker chick along the way or stuff a pillow waifu in my duffle bag. Those uncharted frontiers await.

Attached: fullthrottle.jpg (600x324, 50K)

money? power? or maybe its just for the laughs...

polaks

All non-whites get the rope, including asians.

That would cost each tax payer around 3,800 a year

You said that, twice now, so link to the official .gov site with that chart on it or stfu cause your chart says "Source Data: table 9" and "through Fiscal Year 2019"

No bullshit, that's just from illegals average $6500 per illegal + school + policing + infrastructure + prison over the last 20 years.

Now add in, on top of the 23 Trillion, all of the retarded spending by Congress on research and bail-outs and green energy programs and all of the other worthless shit plus the draining of Social Security as 'surplus' and you come up with a number nearing our unfunded liabilities.

You don't have to believe me, just ask Ron Paul why he wants to audit the Fed.

Fine: All the data is easily available, lazy biotch:
cis.org/Report/63-NonCitizen-Households-Access-Welfare-Programs

www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/12/study-migrants-using-nearly-2x-the-welfare-of-native-born-americans/

breitbart.com/politics/2016/09/21/national-academies-immigrants-cost-state-and-local-taxpayers-57-4-billion-per-year/

breitbart.com/politics/2018/08/08/trumps-welfare-ban-for-immigrants-would-be-57-4b-tax-cut-for-americans/

>Such a plan would be a boon for American taxpayers, who currently spend about $57.4 billion a year on paying for the welfare, crime, and schooling costs of the country’s mass importation of 1.5 million new, mostly low skilled legal immigrants every year

If only you knew how bad things really are...

Attached: Checkem.jpg (584x480, 140K)

Shut your chink mouth coin slot eyed cunt.

Attached: 5a298900140000f36fb6c06e.jpg (720x1026, 160K)

so what that mean?
why are they lowest?
its crime or taking gibs?

Jean you fucking retard. Niggers produce cheap labor force, usually dont complain much, dont mind living in ghettos and, most importantly, are easily manipulated. With the advent of robots, and ai only a few select whites are needed to advance society, your typical redneck is seen as less than a nigger by the elites.

I read up some more on SA's taxation and holy shit, am I seething. It doesn't seem to matter where the taxes go, niggers just can't seem to catch up with the middle class and lift themselves out of poverty. I feel bad for anybody who lives there, it's the sorriest of the "developed" nations, containing everything that makes a shithole a shithole.

Looking back it is hard to fathom their reasoning but somewhere around 1965 we decided our highest national priority should be breeding feral savages.

Read up on Cloward Piven and realize we are almost there.

Based

Attached: history of central banking.png (181x279, 83K)

Attached: WhenYouFindOutRothschildBankMeme.jpg (750x729, 355K)

* If 100% of the population paid taxes
* If that was the sole expenditure
Pro tip: neither of these apply

Hilarious that you guys blame minorities for our national debt instead of our multi-trillion dollar wars on the other side of the planet that have been continuing for almost 2 decades. Over 1 million disabled veterans from that shit we have to take care of for life. Our own fuckin military admits in "The Military Times" that the "War on Terror" cost at least 7 trillion.

>bounce from the US
Out of the frying pan into the fire. Europe is in a much worse position in the event of societal breakdown/war/economic collapse. If the worst comes to the worst, you can just move out of the cities into the country. Not to mention you have the most guns of any country in the world.

Yes, they consume less gibs than native Dutch

This.

There are roughly 150 million possible workers, 10 million are on disability, so it would be:
$23,000,000,000,000 /

so: $164,285.71 per worker.

Shits fucked.

I blame corrupt politicians AND illegal/resident aliens.

It all adds up, all the wasted monies on worthless shit and foreigners...

We'd have funded liabilities and el zilcho taxes if our politicians intent for the last 40 years was to not destroy our country finacially.

The USA basically gave it's shitty wife the credit card.

being american just does not cut it man, unless you white.

Attached: PH_2019-03-07_Latino-Incomes_02.png?resize=600,700.png (600x700, 228K)

I wonder what is happening to Indians and east Asians during this same period? Why are they omitted from this article? Hmmmm...

if "asian" is not codeword for pajeet, you have to be the dumbest fuck around. nafris are literally lynching your kind in the suburbs, if whites are engulfed under a muslim majority you will suffer more than us

What you arent including is how all the fat fuck boomers need their debt, massive houses, pensions, social security and medicare paid for. While the migrants do suck I blame the boomers and the ending of the gold standard for this.

I dont know why your arguing with this guy. His point is that we are funding the government handouts with debt. Do you dissagree with that or something?
>his charts are official charts
>the data is not for a full year, and is simply meant to show the relation of cost, not total cost.
What is wrong with you?

shieeet what do you mean my macbook and nike shoe is worth 0$ fucking whites

>There’s more than one party in America
Being that stupid is excusable since you’re not an American.
>Right wingers ever win
Being right wing is synonymous with being a loser. The right wing ideology itself is just losing and then whining about losing.

Attached: 1069FCFB-421D-4FA0-A43E-D03DA542BC1F.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

just take the gibs man shit

y father came to this country from Lebanon. In one generation built a 250 million dollar company. Many Asians suceed in one to 2 generations. Why are spics and niggers so pathetic they feel the need to change the entire system. It can only be for one reason because they are too fucking stupid to compete. These people are like parasites they attach to the host and suck it dry.

alt+prntscn bro nobody wants to see your OS

Would like to see the breakdown of taxes paid by race in the US but the govt. would never allow it.

Would be interested to know how illegals effect american born hispanics. Considering they usually stay in their own areas. It has to significantly lower wages.

Why is this a black person issue when a majority of welfare recipients are whites and illegal aliens?

What is per capita. You stupid nigger. Hispanics especially Mexicans and central american households are the largest welfare recipients hands down.

The gold standard was fucked way before the boomers were ever born.

No it isn’t, you filthy mutt. Europe actually has their own individual identities to rally behind while America will continue to worry about muh individualism. Muh gun’s means nothing when you’re willing to do nothing with them.