Mexico couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week

>Mexico couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week
TOP KEK RUSSIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Mexicans are ITCHING for a war with Russia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Russian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other indian races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Russian pig shit they see. When Mexico's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Attached: 2049079.jpg (800x533, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qaJF1L3Vxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mexican airforce and navy
Lmao.

Attached: 1554320877909.gif (150x257, 6K)

>that id
Sure kid

Is there some sort of meme I am not aware of?

How will you get over there? Your best swimmers can barely cross a river.

I am Russian and I beat up a Mexican in 2016 AMA

How new do you have to be? It's old pasta.

>How will you get over there?

They'll ask California for help

I just got my paycheck from JIDF. So, I am just trying to figure it out.

we'll swim on donkeys to get to the other side, it will be glorious

What do you mean Mexico will get help from California? California is a Mexican state.

Did he cry?

Based

> Mexican Mongrel Manlets think they can defeat the mighty Slavic Race that has battled Turks, Huns, Mongols, Tatars, and The Ottomans for fucking centuries , whom have created the third largest empire in history which stretched from Moscow to Alaska, that literally slaughtered their way thru millions of Asiatic steppe barbarians to reach Alaska.

KEK
You fucking spics got rekt by a couple hundred malnourished and weak Spanish conquistadors.

4 sure k.

4 sure.

K.

HAHAHA you talking about that mexicunts who can't do nothing to 1(one!) shizo Alextime?

I love this pasta. Keked at all the triggered newfags on this thread

based mexico finally a country to be proud of

No joke when me and my friend were young we were at a family gathering and playing around in the basement of the house we were win. We made a game called mexican knights where we proceed to armor ourselves with the jink we found in the basement and then beat each other with bamboo sticks, or as we called it, Mexican Steel.

Number of original iterations of mariachi 1, number of variations zero. You unimaginative burritos will get tricked.

LOL, Russia could destroy your whole country, massacred your people in just 2 days. How could you ever think that a bonch of brain dead monkeys could even scratch Russia. Your people are so uncivilised you don't even know how to hold a stick. Hope your people go extinct by 2024

Fucking mierda
youtube.com/watch?v=9qaJF1L3Vxk

Kek. C'mon, Juan, be real. This is funny and everything but we both know you would freeze.

My sides

Let's fight amigo

Attached: 1554411979813.png (720x589, 74K)

You sound like you've been spending too much time with Norway my Mexican friend. Maybe you should be allies.

Kek 4Sure Nino

kek
Mexicans have good jokes.

I hear October is a good time to start your invasion. Good luck mexibro!

Sure, kid