The west is over, this is your sign

The west is over, this is your sign...

archive.is/7A8fy

Attached: 20190404_220823.jpg (1440x1704, 782K)

in fire

To be fair, it ain't the children's fault.

can you imagine being gay and sending your kids to a place that teaches them that gays are evil?
dumb gays

Anything for a buck, amirite? Gotta love the integrity of religious institutions.

>caring about anything the secret underwear cult has to say

This

Mormons aren't Christian.

If other Christian sects were getting equal poz, you'd have a point there.

*weren't

>underwear cult
>one of last to be cucked
Why did it happen later than less heretical christian denominations?

Attached: orthodox wojak.jpg (670x677, 80K)

It's not the childrens' fault they were adopted by faggots. It's our fault for not murdering faggot parents.

It's official. Jehovah's Witnesses are the only practical anti-gay christian sect.

Christians are defined by the bible. If they don't follow God's word then they aren't Christians. Simple as that.

Matthew 7:13-14 King James Version (KJV)
>13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
>14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 7:21-23 King James Version (KJV)
>21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
>22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
>23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

>inb4 no true scotsman
No that is literally how it works. The bible sets God's standards if you don't follow them then you aren't a follower.

Jesus said "few there be that find it" for a reason.

Attached: 01.jpg (854x480, 93K)

worship the jew goyim, love ur gay neighbor

This is the most correct answer in this thread and a man can get closer to the truth by reading it.

everybody’s peeing their pants about this but it’s nothing new. they’re just reversing a decision against those kids getting baptized that they made in 2015.

So here it goes the last white bastion, that's just the tip point to race mix in the largest number ever

They aren't even Christian. If you ever visit them all they read is their shitty book written by the founder of the cult, they don't read the Bible.

I hope your kid is molested by one of these deranged homos; you can flip through the good book and find comfort (or an excuse) why you failed to protect when they were so young

>One satanic following validates another.
Color me surprised.