What does Jow Forums think of the Monkey Lemur?

Pic Related.

Attached: Hadropithecus.jpg (3000x2024, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bpoq7bLB4bY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_lemur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

half cat, half person
I like it

AND ALL MUSCLE

They're extinct unfortunately. Closest relative is the Indri.

*Living.

WHY WOULD YOU SHOW ME SOMETHING THIS COOL AND THEN TELL ME IT DOESN'T EXIST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1524464061787.jpg (665x662, 41K)

Hadropithecus was pretty muscular and had teeth to crack nuts for example.

They exist. Just in fossil form.

I was just thinking about a TV ad from a cartoon when I was young that claimed some protagonist or other was half man, half machine, and all muscle. You know, the sort of thing that makes a child feel so clever for thinking that's a dumb thing to say.

But Lemur and Indri are also reasonably decent search engine type products. Most long-lived research projects don't come out that well. If I were to measure it by how much trouble it cause me as part of a larger system, I'd call it pretty darn good.

>But Lemur and Indri are also reasonably decent search engine type products. Most long-lived research projects don't come out that well. If I were to measure it by how much trouble it cause me as part of a larger system, I'd call it pretty darn good.
what the fuck

Been thinking, if artificial wombs become a reality. It could be possible to create a clone of Hadropithecus. Pic related is the Archaeoindris which was bigger than a Gorilla.

Attached: Archaeoindris.jpg (800x722, 49K)

Good news. It could be possible to clone a Hadropithecus with an artificial womb.

www.lemurproject.org

Let's scurry!

Attached: Archaeolemur.jpg (300x220, 7K)

>tfw always wished I had a tail
I don't remember quite clearly enough, but I think I convinced the guy I was paired up with to draw one in to the superhuman proposal in the gifted and talented program.

Sounds like it glows. Really bright.

Attached: Palaeopropithecus.jpg (800x1058, 100K)

That looks a bit like a sloth. I've never looked in to it, but assumed it might be something a little more like a koala mixed with a squirrel.

But they always make the eyes look like a possessed cat on PCP.

I like the look, it's more authentic than most representations, Lemurs have that look anyway.

lemurs are pretty chill I guess

Yeah, sadly Malagasy people wiped some of them out.

You remind me of this one kid I kind of knew in school who was relegated to the fringes of the nerds because his dual problem was not just a huge foamer obsession with dinosaurs, but also they put him on drugs to slow his mind down in the hopes that he'd get better grades that way. At first I didn't want to associate with him because he acted funny and I wasn't really into dinosaurs, but in reality nobody in his circles had a mean thing to say about him, and his imagination was running on overdrive.

I thought it was said they put him on drugs to ruin his mind. If you didn't have anything better to do, it was really pretty interesting.

Sad really. I'm on drugs. Prescription of course but it helps. For some reason, I suspect American stuff is laced. Like my food, I don't consume it unless it was approved by Deutschland. American drugs seem to send everyone insane over there.

As far as I know, at the time it was merely lithium. But that was back in the 90s where Nirvana had a song by the same name. And apparently some nutter in Japan suggested doping the entire water supply with it.

I don't think that comports with informed consent. I do think there something going on over here, or maybe a collection of things, that pushes people over the edge here.

Well, we all know Rotherham happened, and for some reason everyone carried on as if it was normal. Then in small town some insane guy who became a transsexual shoots up a shop for literally no reason. Clown World I tell you.

I'm a childless loser, but I think children are where it's at. They don't have the same constraints and responsibilities as adults, and you can get in to long conversations about things that are completely out of bounds while they're some combination of information sponges and Greek philosophers and just want to push further and further.

I hate to think of a child in the "kindergarten" sense, but I think there's vast opportunity to plant and nurture good results for the future.

bullshit lemurs still exist

No, Monkey Lemurs, they are an extinct family of Lemurs.

bullshit i think ive been mandela effected

youtube.com/watch?v=Bpoq7bLB4bY
this is a lemur its the sam efucking monkey lemur

Definitely. I suppose I haven't grown up in that respect. Still childlike in my mannerisms, part of my Alien ancestry, according to Ancient Aliens, the cranial ridge at the back of my head isn't Human.

No, that's it's relative the Sifaka. Look here. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_lemur

Do you mean an occipital bund? My barber hit mine a number of times like
>wtf is that
But now he cuts around it so nobody knows it's there. He's a lecher like you wouldn't expect to meet in real life, but he's also an artist. I don't know why even a messed up 20yo girl would keep chasing him for the sex, and not just the money.

I'd hit that. Oh. Wait. That's not a sheboon, it's a real monkey-thing.

No, the ridge goes midway through the center of my head vertically, it makes my hair stick up on top. My actual occipital bun below is pretty small.

It's a Lemur. Well was a Lemur, now it's a dead Lemur.

Like having a butthead.

So you're a Klingon?
>tfw you're going bald
>but your skull is full of all weird lumps
>trimmer job wouldn't be an option
>and you find a barber that knows how to give you a granddad combover because he mostly works with old people
>and you have to look him in the eye and thank him for doing what you wanted
It's just suffering.

More like a Moclan. Weird fact. My species grows mammary glands and big butts in both genders.

Ha. Governments are getting into 'presumed consent' for organ donation. Just wait for it. Presumed Consent. Pre-Crime Policing. Political Deviancy Prediction. Social Credit Enforcement.
The future is unfriendly.

At least you got big butts as part of the deal. It could be worse. Can't say I was all that into it when my sister's boyfriends would tell me what a nice rack she has.

It really is, i'm going to petition the Keplans for Asylum.

Should be proud of family breasts. Big breasts=Warm and well-fed baby.

Due to CIA operations and the Jews, she never had children. It pretty much ruined her life, but at least she finally found somebody else to wait out the days with.