Femtard goes ape on MAGA hatted old jew

Bitch's name is Rebecca Parker Mankey.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6888165/Elderly-Jewish-man-74-abused-called-Nazi-Starbucks-woman.html

Attached: Capture.png (661x514, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mylife.com/rebecca-mankey/e499872081090
r3sist.com/2018/11/jewish-woman-hands-note-to-airline-passenger-wearing-maga-hat-to-us-your-hat-sanctions-our-death/
rare.us/rare-news/across-the-u-s-a/palo-alto-maga-hat-parker-mankey/
bayshoreprogressive.org/officers
youtu.be/so8iHatNx2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the memes are real

leave Azzmador alone

Attached: 11878918-6888165-image-a-7_1554416021716.jpg (634x789, 174K)

>Mankey
kek

looks more like primeape imho

Attached: D2dE1PnWoAAJD4v.jpg (686x445, 40K)

Jew gonna sue. ecks dee

is this a pasta? are we being memes?

No that's not pasta. That's the SJWs real post....Fucking kek.

his hat looks off...incorrect font

Disgusting turd of a “woman”

mylife.com/rebecca-mankey/e499872081090

Attached: Capture.png (371x572, 65K)

That bitch has half a starmie on her head

this is old news

Lmfaooo which one of you did this!?

no it isnt

Based Mankey resisting MIGA

Attached: 2056-Shiny-Mankey.png (300x291, 67K)

One of the knock off versions

her whole head is disgusting

Attached: Rebecca-Parker-Mankey.png (1608x1608, 2.79M)

Seriously. I cannot wrap my head around it. Do these weird leftist fucks try as hard as they can to look as unnatractive as humanly possible? It seems as though they do all the things to be as ugly as possible.

There are new MAGA hat incidents every single day

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-04-at-11.01.11-AM-1200x621.jpg (1200x621, 63K)

Imagine being a female and waking up and shaving every morning so your Mohawk is on point.
OK not complaining cause it helps to be able to recognize them instantly in a crowd of people.

these are the kinds of people writing articles antagonizing the American people on a daily basis as well. Sowing division on purpose to make us fight each other.

I came here to say this.

I'm quite certain she thinks she looks "cool"

Attached: IMG_4120-600x500.jpg (600x500, 64K)

tune in for next week for another episode of Jow Forums sucking off an old kike

Attached: 18BE44B5-F429-451E-B2B5-B1B256F05583.jpg (402x880, 150K)

Attached: 1539502051603.jpg (641x530, 25K)

She spends a lot of time with her hair i'm sure

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 18K)

the yarmulke under the maga hat is truly a kino tier metaphor for the trump presidency

Attached: 69B866FA-AFD9-41B9-9F80-52DCC93C4F7E.jpg (1032x1307, 777K)

Jewish Woman Hands Note To Airline Passenger Wearing MAGA Hat: ‘To Us, Your Hat Sanctions Our Death’

r3sist.com/2018/11/jewish-woman-hands-note-to-airline-passenger-wearing-maga-hat-to-us-your-hat-sanctions-our-death/

Attached: jewish-woman-hands-note-to-airline-passenger-wearing-maga-hat-to-us-your-hat-sanctions-our-death.jpg (640x384, 44K)

why are ugly people always ugly on the inside too?

i luv to see a woman wearing a maga hat, they have a chip on their shoulder that mohawk women would get beat down by femmemagas

Attached: maga.jpg (819x487, 106K)

Go to bed muhammad

Take the physiognomy redpill.

The feminism glasses
This ugly whore deserves to have her skull cracked open after getting "raped" by a pack of feral niggers.

I’d legit pay to see that, shoe on the other foot for once

>yarmulke

Attached: trump-yarmulke.jpg (660x828, 254K)

>Literal MIGA boomer vs the most stereotypical SJW ever
She just needs neon hair.

rare.us/rare-news/across-the-u-s-a/palo-alto-maga-hat-parker-mankey/

Attached: Capture.png (969x697, 215K)

Attached: 1544945036533.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

Attached: donate_to_antipit.org_(@Crisprtek)_Twitter_-_2018-05-14_18.39.54.png (574x427, 491K)

>It is the duty of every white person in America to stand up to this every time they see it
I still can't believe this is real

Attached: 1536516422326.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

Deluded....

Attached: 1545452861439.png (620x569, 110K)

You need to read about physiognomy. It´s 100% real and shows categorically many things like people that look like absolute fucking retards ARE absolute fucking retards, and other more subtle traits.
I recommend it but I suspect that most of Jow Forums already can identify these traits intuitively

Nothing surprises me with these people anymore

Attached: Capture.png (654x617, 243K)

>calling a kike "nazi scum"

/ptg/

What a vile, foul beast that thing is.
what kind of society is churning out beasts like this?

He looks so jewish i wonder what she thought when she found out he wasn't white

Attached: Capture.png (693x339, 129K)

>people that look like absolute fucking retards ARE absolute fucking retards
Hmmm, physiognomy. I'll check that out.
She looks awfully retarded

Attached: 68878_main.jpg (310x206, 65K)

The Bay Area. A modern urban warzone.

Attached: 1545970202362.png (630x354, 124K)

lets watch globo homo devoure itself

Attached: let them fight.gif (320x132, 514K)

Anybody on Jow Forums know this freak? He was posting on /b/. I think he lurks Jow Forums. He will never forget me and think seriously about wearing that hat in my town ever again. If you see him in this hat, please confront him. You do not want to be the person who didn’t speak up as we slipped into white genocide.

I yelled at him. Called the entire thread to sage and yelled at him more about how it’s not okay to hate white people. He threatened to call the mods. I left after yelling at him some more.

When I came back after checking my other bait threads, he was still there. I posted again and yelled that I had changed my mind and wanted him to call the mods because I wanted to know his real flag, his IP address, his waifu’s name, and which western country he resides in.

I called him more names and told him to call the mods. Then I yelled and asked another user in the thread to call the mods. He wouldn’t call the mods, so I called him a wimp. He stopped replying to me. I followed him to another thread where he complained about me. Then chased him out of the first thread yelling at him to get the fuck out off of my board and never come back.

At one point he tried to trip me up asking if I was a newfag. He wasn’t expecting me to say that I was a Jow Forumsack before meme flags even existed. I think he lurks Jow Forums, please please join my discord TgrBhc and send me a DM if you see him anywhere.

The part that was really heartbreaking to me was that in bump limited thread, I was the only person yelling at him. There were other white people there who should have called him out. It is the duty of every white person on Jow Forums to stand up to this every time they see it.

Attached: A9573DBB-20B9-4F39-8B3F-246411EEA1C2.jpg (609x343, 45K)

Its your duty to stand up to jews.

do Americans really think the MAGA hat is evil? from a leafs point of view I thought it would be viewed as patriotic, sort of like a lesser version of the American flag or something... how is it seen as a symbol of hate? reading this I'd almost think she was talking about a guy wearing a Swastika armband or something, but a MAGA hat? wtf

If the left takes over they will go full Bolshevik and try to genocide conservatives.

Attached: 1550364068799.jpg (2400x3200, 2.51M)

She is fucking disguisting.

>I thought it would be viewed as patriotic, sort of like a lesser version of the American flag or something
This is basically what the old man wearing the MAGA hat said
""Let me ask you: The phrase Make America Great — is there anything negative in it? In the 1952 election, people wore 'I Like Ike' buttons, but no one saw it as a threat," he said."

Attached: Capture.png (1001x545, 44K)

Google Magaphobia.

You have awakened the NazBol gods

There will only ever be justice for men / ppl, if they take justice into their own hands.

Just a reminder.

>What a vile, foul beast that thing is.
>what kind of society is churning out beasts like this?
The better question is : what type of society doesnt eliminate toxic scum like that ?

The irony is overwhelming. She calls him a nazi and then does exactly what the nazi's did to jews in the late 1930's

Attached: Dinesh_D'Souza_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (442x600, 32K)

>Won a fight she started.
>Against a retired elderly jewish man.
What a hero.

She got removed as an officer of the Bay Shore Progressive Democrats her profile is no longer there
bayshoreprogressive.org/officers

Attached: Capture.png (733x381, 155K)

Based

>trained mediator

Attached: {AD94E103-3735-43E3-BA64-054AB7C73E8B}.png.jpg (924x1129, 97K)

Based, I might have to buy a Starbucks coffee today. I want to see more of this.

Well, I never.

You asked for this timeline...
Full on chaos.
Anons asked for happenings but were unable to see the seeds were planted everywhere. Once the forest grows, the levels of happenings and chaos will be mind melting

Attached: i_was_always_here.gif (500x500, 1.27M)

Attached: 87D50716-13D9-420E-AAC5-2C40977A1DC3.png (500x690, 78K)

>Rebecca's annual salary is between $250K+; properties and other assets push Rebecca's net worth over Greater than $499,999

What?

Imagine this "woman" verbally assaulting you and calling you a freak and a Nazi because she doesn't like your hat. I she thinks it is the right thing to do.

Attached: q8ao39wjjxp21.jpg (1200x628, 140K)

nothing ever happens, grow up

>swim goggles around neck
what the fuck

Attached: 1505095969801.png (445x464, 110K)

I'd punch her unconscious.

Looks like she pretty much did that to herself already, so why bother?

oh it gets better. if i remember correctly reddit was aware of the incident for hours before Jow Forums became aware of the situation. then the 1st thread about it appeared on Jow Forums and she deleted her faceberg page within 45mins of Jow Forums starting to post on it. then her husband locked his 5mins later. within 2hrs of the 1st thread about it on Jow Forums the gryphon store issued a statement saying they had terminated her employment with them. i would like to say that as it happened in real time it was pretty amazing to see the faceberg soccer moms side with Jow Forums and they were extremely vocal in their condemnation of what happened and posted as such on the gryphon comments feed. and i would like to remind people that this goofy looking retard legit threatened an old dude with violence, and was acting super tough and aggressive to anyone that called her out on it before Jow Forums arrived. so she got what she deserved.

>we slipped into facism
>facist feminazi
is this a pasta?

>this freak

Oh god the irony

Attached: 972U7VX.png (600x400, 399K)

Nice

Oh no no no no.
Rush Limbaugh defends her
>@ 1:05
youtu.be/so8iHatNx2s

When you wear a MAGA hat everybody gonna try to get you. Just try to blend in with everybody nobody needs to know what you think, then come 2020 vote MAGA

Attached: MV5BYWNlNGI3ZWUtYjYzOC00YzI5LTg1YWItYWI3ZGI2Zjg2ZTJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_.jpg (1312x880, 118K)

I really want to get one of those shitty hats even though I don't really care for Trump anymore. Thought about riding public transportation with someone surreptitiously filming (maybe for Jewtube shekels) to record confrontations and possible fights.

Problem is that I'm 6'2 and go about 230, have tattoos and generally look like a homeless junkie serial killer. The spics at my work call me Michael Myers. I'm not really sure if these clowns fuck with anyone they know they can't shame or intimidate. Plus it's Albuquerque so I'd probably get stabbed since it's filled with criminal pepperbellies and Whites are a distinct minority. I suppose I could pop them, but would I beat a murder rap if I was filming myself deliberately trying to provoke people?

Conflicted. Anyone try anything like this? There's some fucking freaks on the Central bus; fucking guaranteed kino footage. Not sure if it's worth it.

Attached: 5-300x220.jpg (300x220, 12K)

how do I attain serial killer mode, user? I want that look because I don't like talking to people

Kek, Horsey literally predicted it.
They are.

Attached: starbucks-racist.jpg (1400x788, 271K)

Legit thought it was him for sec. He is old but he isn't quite that old.

why are dykes so hideous?

A kike making israel great again vs some no name lefty vegetable
why is this interesting?

Spend a few years in here, Big thick glasses help, horrible hairstyles too.

Cring

got the hairstyle down, but I think I have too much f a babyface, somehow have to get that warn look yknow?

Ez

Only half shave, grow hair slightly longer but not fully, use less grooming products but just enough to pass as sanitary, have metal CDs with violent cover art in your car on display, when normies talk about terrorism or shootings say how you'd have done it more efficiently, use scientific examples

she doesnt look half bad

Circumstances have to mold you if you want the honest truth. I take a book with me everywhere I go to keep people from talking to me. You could also watch Brazilian prison torture videos or suicides on LiveLeak or one of the gore sites when you feel like people might bother you. You'll get a kind of thousand yard stare they might mistake for genuine instability an give you a wide berth. If they get close enough to glance at the screen, they'll probably fuck right off and tell everyone to avoid you like the plague. Either that or you'll make a friend. Win-win.

Attached: p51961_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 272K)

She got fired. However, the old guy is a fucking Jew. I think he wears the hat to try to get employees of businesses to assault him/break the law so he can sue the companies

>the man identified himself as Victor

You can sum up the entire generation as “LOOK AT ME!”. When degeneracy and hyper individualism takes hold you get freaks like Parker Mankey. I personally blame social media for a lot of our woes. These people have to try harder and harder to get noticed and their self esteem is so low they need constant reassurance and recognition that everything their doing is “right” and “accepted”.

Nonconformity for the sake of nonconformity. Honk...Honk!