We should make contact with Aliens to help us with Jews

Alien contact will change society. It will force us to deal with the Jew Problem. (Let's hope we don't make contact with Space Jews.) Are space Nazis a thing? ;)

Attached: space jews.jpg (260x246, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSZ2mSnaC44
surveillancesurvivors.org/introduction.html
www71.zippyshare.com/v/wj1DjRc7/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd like to think that somewhere out there, the Imperium of Mankind is waiting for us. Our society isn't so far gone that a few inquisitors and the threat of exterminatus couldn't fix our tranny problem.

Attached: Black Templar.jpg (300x455, 24K)

Jews are the aliens though

I welcome the Imperium help to rid our world of heresy. I offer myself a collaborator that will bring about the emperors thing. Hopefully the Imperiorium can take care of our space jew problem.

Attached: space jews 2.jpg (259x194, 10K)

This m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSZ2mSnaC44

Attached: D50BCD7E-7E4C-48F4-BB4A-3E5AE7DE5F6B.jpg (455x263, 16K)

Destin disavows this

More space jews. How many species of Space Jews are there?

Attached: space jews.png (196x257, 8K)

6 spacellion

Id say its more likely that if any haplo was in contact with an extraterrestrial being that can circumvent time and space it would ultimately be the jews and not John R. Stuanchrepublican

>Alien contact will change society. It will force us to deal with the Jew Problem. (Let's hope we don't make contact with Space Jews.) Are space Nazis a thing? ;)
Space isn't real. They're from beyond Antarctica.

Attached: post-51360-0-1446054032-94972.jpg (1366x2048, 355K)

I like to think ayys had their own jews and they expelled them out the airlock
>oy vey glipborp you cant prevent us from stealing your quantum energy thats very anti-blurgdurg
>oy vey its annudah blasting

You have it backwards friend.
We need to keep Jews around so that when we face aliens that don't like us the Jews can screw with their economies.

>implying the jews wouldnt sell us as space slaves for the extraterrestrial nutrient block farms and nebulae narcotic refineries

>Implying they are not already doing this

>implying Jews haven't beaten us to it

This is some stuff they could help us with:

surveillancesurvivors.org/introduction.html

Aliens are not aware of and could not care less about our politics.

There are no aliens, only interdimensional shape shifting demons.

Attached: The Distinguished Gentleman.jpg (668x360, 124K)

The truth about aliens. No bullshit. No agenda:

www71.zippyshare.com/v/wj1DjRc7/file.html

Easy to spot them in Hollywood Films, too. Just look at the hands, they can't hide on film or digital imagery.

Attached: Ghosts of Mars6.jpg (864x360, 84K)

Have a (You)

aliens have contacted us
youre just too insignificant to matter or take part in intergalactic issues and relations
there are triggers that anyone can hit that would allow them "in" with the rest of us cowboys
hard work and dedicated focus will lead you there

the parallels between this cartoon and the Aryan alien race and the Jew devil shemale ruling over us today is unreal

The entire dark Fleet is basically all NAZI families. Operation PaperClip brought the smartest NAZIs to Florida, started NASA and eventually they used Reagan to fund 2 dozen deep space ships.
We call them Nords today but they are all mostly NAZi kin.

thanks burgerbro

Imagine an alien takeover of the world and in exchange for going against the human race, they give you a sexbot and a laser gun to help wipe out any human resistance. Would you anons do it? I think that would be an interesting plot for a game/movie, where most young men just turncoat for the ayy's because everyone else wants them to be the first into the meat grinder, and they dont think its worth it.