Why do Generation Z girls hate white boys so much?

>Jews have taught entire generation of girls to hate them
>Even upper middle class white girls believe that the white man is keeping them down
>School shooter shit makes them seem evil and bad
no one wants any pink cock anymore and now white boys are yesterdays news. What should we do Jow Forums?

Attached: BC60E9D7-1CA0-4E1C-97C6-CB70B9CF5B6B.jpg (750x551, 150K)

her next post:

Yes, yes I will

>experienced men

Lol she's begging to be "conquered"

>Jews have taught entire generation of girls to hate them

This is why white girls don't like white guys. Stop blaming everything on fucking jews. Makes you look stupid as fuck. Being serious here. You're fucking tinfoil hat straight jacket crazy at this point and girls see this shit. If something is your fault admit it's your fault and fix it. goddamn.

Plenty of hot women in their 30s

I might colonize her mouth

>1 post by this ID
>Jewish meme flag
They don’t, it’s all propaganda from you kikes.

>three quarterths
Being this foreign

I'll colonize your mouth too.

Only a depraved desperate loser would want to have sex with a "PoC". Rassenschande.

>208952347

only in online fantasy. White girls know a white boy made this post. Hispanics and Blacks don't need to larp like this. Can't explain why either. I'm Hispanic coming on here for fun and to bullshit but white people come on here as an outlet like they need psychologists and shit and to complain about how their treated in the world. Even the women man up and keep that shit to themselves. You guys are fucking weak pathetic clowns.

>mfw jews really are responsible for the majority of degeneracy and corruption in the West today

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>t. smelly spic
Worse than niggers, really.

It's purely because you make this autistic thread every day. It's the source of all of the worlds problems.

I wasn't larping, I really do want to fuck your mouth. Just so we're clear though, you're the gay one for having your orifice fucked.

You all know half of twitter is bots and this is one of them

at least we work. Seriously that's a quality in a man that a woman wants and hardly seen in the U.S. nowadays. Blacks don't do shit and white people only do what is easy. White women see this shit happening.

So you're not larping, you really do want to fuck a man's mouth. You really wondering why woman don't want you?.

>other people had to 'let us' conquer them

Attached: 1554177147970.gif (500x434, 78K)

Bro I agree being a gardener is hard work but no woman would be impressed by it

Cunts want Chad.
They don't want broke ass Juan or ex con Jamal.
White men are the Chad demographic. Relatively wealthy, intelligent, with good futures and a sober culture. Mkre likely than finding a nigger that will help raise the kids or a wetback that makes more than hourly wages.

It's just standard female psychology: Supreme materialism, hypergamy, avarice, jealousy, cunning, manipulation.

You cherry pick a fucking tweet and then base a hypothesis about an entire sex about an entire sex and race. Where the fuck did you low IQ fuck ups come from? You are so fucking stupid it's nauseating...

>Rassenschande.
Too bad your women are all whores, sour kraut.

Attached: allthepills.png (684x426, 383K)

Unironically sounds like she has a fetish for white guys. Why else would she make a comment like this without provocation?

Hey kid..
I heard you need hope

Attached: mfw.png (720x1225, 634K)

i bet she's wet for a white dick, all those girls that say i hate whites dudes are first one into accepting white dick.

Jow Forums will hate you.
But those who tell the truth are often hated.

Attached: DA593C99-7963-4473-8F66-F864B27FD43B.jpg (781x1181, 73K)

I thought gardeners and pool guys were the ones that fucked your wives while you are out at work?

I'm gonna go get some food. Be back in like twenty five minutes.

All of the leading feminists of the 20th century were Jewish. Try again, rabbi.

Girls of every race drool over white boys.

Only jews
write their posts
like this

Not GenZ and not in the real world

Attached: tp.png (684x366, 341K)

Women are lucky they have multiple fuckable orifaces. Guys only have one dick. A dude will never be able to fathom the straight equivalent of getting fucked in the pussy and ass at the same time. Like there is no comparison. I cannot fuck two women simultaneously with one penis.

Attached: rrb.png (850x526, 482K)

Fuck

They don't hate us, that's a Jew.

Gen Z is literally waking up the to be the most Pro-White Generation EVER since WW2 days.
This scare's the kike, and will try to manipulate the minds of impressionables and demoralize them by showing them these Twitter-Posts from KIKES.

>mfw brown women keep approaching me since I shaved my head and grew a blonde goatee

>>This is why white girls don't like white guys.
Hey asshole than explain why 92% of them date white guys exclusively? Any other bullshit you want to pull out of your ass blowhard that you need your stupid fucking credibility impeached on buttplug?

Attached: interracial.jpg (1044x1920, 1.12M)

>leftist retards now self-filter themselves from my dating pool
A pretty good improvement honestly

You are a racist piece of shit and one more group I will now exclude from hiring.

Uh yeah fuckhead you can't just make up whatever you want and wish it to be real.

Nobody cares what woman want, they think with their emotions instead of logic due to their smaller brain mass. They belong in the kitchen.

Not today user. Everyone hates us especially at College

>. If something is your fault admit it's your fault and fix it. goddamn.
That's cute coming from a female that never admits fault.

Hes male

The entire world has identified the White Man for what he is: the apex predator of this earth. They're jealous of our greatness and former success, and quite frankly, they're scared of what we're capable of.

They gaze upon a sleeping lion, poke it, and attempt to bury it alive. But when we wake up again, their whole facade will be torn to fucking pieces. We are power and glory personified. We deserve to sit atop the throne. Take it back, White Man. It's a simple, natural task for you to accomplish, it only requires the necessary effort and small sacrifice.

>using a statistic of html dating websites used by 30 year old used up women from the early 2000s as evidence
Go outside you fucking retard and you will see that this is true and not only that, but white women are coalburning way more in general, there’s a reason why std rstes have exploded these past years

Shut the fuck up RETARDED FAGGOT

I'm so fucking SICK OF these WHY DO ALL X HATE ALL Y's (ONE example included because it's not true) threads.

THEY DON'T. YOU JUST FOUND ONE IMAGE CUNT

NIGGER NIGGER CHICKEN DINNER

Being in denial is not part of being an political activist, user

>LET them colonize

...bitch that's not how colonization works

>Haha I won't let my pussy get colonized by white Europeans
>Rodriguez

Attached: 1512404479183.jpg (600x500, 37K)

You could get two dicks in your ass and one in your mouth

What the honk did you just honking say about me, you little honk? I'll have you know I graduated top of my honk in the Navy Honks, and I've been involved in numerous secret honks on Al-Honkuaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed henks. I am trained in gorilla honkfare and I'm the top honker in the entire US honk forces. You are nothing to me but just another honk. I will honk you the honk out with precision the likes of which has never been honked before on this Earth, mark my honking honks. You think you can get away with honking that henk to me over the Honkernet? Honk again, honkler. As we speak I am honking my secret network of honks across the USA and your IP is being honked right now so you better prepare for the storm, honklet. The storm that honks out the pathetic little thing you call your honk. You're honking honked, honklet. I can honk anywhere, anytime, and I can honk you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my honk honks. Not only am I extensively honked in unhonked combat, but I have access to the entire henks of the United States Honk Corps and I will honk it to its full extent to honk your miserable honk off the face of the honkinent, you little henk. If only you could have known what unholy honktribution your little "clever" honk was about to honk down upon you, maybe you would have held your honking horn. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the honks, you goddamn honk. I will honk honk all over you and you will go deaf from it. You're honking honked, honko.

Attached: 1554420990280.png (720x891, 810K)

dont want that spic cunts gash anyway

What the fuck are you talking about?

In college they force everyone to learn how white man bad. Girls eat it up happily and believe it

This. Whenever girls shout and scream about how they don't want something, it usually means they do.

>inb4 rape

three fourths you colossal fucking retard

But this one isn't white?

Again?

Time to own this Jow Forums unapologetically.

We are the colonisers. We still dominate the world and girls are looking for men who'll dominate them.

She'd only admit it in bed

Why do you ask questions that have already been answered thousands of times before?

Maybe in some trash-tier donation farms. I went to a tiny liberal arts school -- I even majored in philosophy -- and there was none of that shit going on.

Hell, the dean of the department was one of Nozick's proteges and told me he voted Trump for lack of better options. Loved that guy.

The dean of the political science department would submit conservative columns to the school's newspaper.

I will say, though, that the majority of the women in the philosophy department definitely did ride the Philoosphy of Gender train as their exclusive philosophical interest. Pretty boring. There was one foreign student -- Vietnamese, I think? -- who was a fucking genius and ended up doing some philosophy of language stuff at a top 5 grad program.

I miss college.

I rather colonize a ant hill you disgusting spic whore.

You should try and wake up you dolt.

>rodriguez
>fucking spic, who cares

But you’re brazilian

they are getting indoctronated to only accept and know circumsized dicks.

I sense the fear...smell blood...

Fuck schlomo leave some pussy for us

found the jew

>White men are extremely successful, intelligent, and brave. So instead I'll bed a primate.

Smart girl.

>women in their 30s
I want someone who is still of child bearing age though.

Attached: lol.gif (400x225, 620K)

what are the chances you are from asian masculinity 160 cm tall 12 cm dicklet with gook aflat face covered in acne who looks down into the ground when white girl is around and lusts after her so he goes in internet pretending he is hot shit for white girls. slice your neck Chang

Attached: kyxij2pyh3901.png (493x524, 35K)

op is a coping shitskin

all these woke bitches are fucking white guys, i fuck them all the time at uni

Nothing. They need us more than we need them.

Nah they hate us for real

They don't.

Why do meme flags like OP try to convince zoomers of these things?

What are they hiding behind their meme flag?

>3 quarters
thats a blatant lie

Fuck this gets posted every day. She literally has a prom pic with a white dude on her Twitter.

It’s the new reality user

you can if you are hung enough

Based. I am just some German-Russian corporate dude that from time to time beats up minorities with his bros in the metro

Reminder: Women never say directly what they want and love dominance for it is in their nature to be proven who is the stronger sex.

Attached: 4FBD1259-255E-4B3F-9DF3-4AC6BA6E8960.jpg (1024x722, 92K)

wpmcn

>Latina
Ew, you can have her niggers.

I would have to say yes to her question if i was single, but I’d like to see it as a trade agreement then a full on invasion. I don’t need more offspring.

There may not be a big global Jewish conspiracy or anything, it may just be a result of the innate behavior of Jews on an individual level.

He's not in denial you dumbcunt. White women don't hate white men. Only stupid leftist and non-white whores pretend to hate white men when they're not on their knees servicing white cocks. Or the disgusting ones that white men wouldn't touch, maybe those aren't pretending.

>jews are responsible but you should accept it and do nothing about it.
Your pilpul sucks and david should be disappointed in you

This is fake

>young colored girl using Jow Forums memes on twitter
you can bet she's getting white dick every single day.

>Implying you can trust what women say instead of observing what they actually do
Dumbass

>reading women this badly
She is THINKING of being colonized, I bet she seeks and craves only for whites.
Of anything the jews succeed in degenerate people.

White women are shit

Attached: 1542904306799.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)