Why are Indians so quick to anger? Poo in loo is old as fuck, but it still never fails to piss pajeets off

Why are Indians so quick to anger? Poo in loo is old as fuck, but it still never fails to piss pajeets off.

Attached: 1733153.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9xUyTqEd2cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: cb2.jpg (6192x3416, 3.94M)

82 IQ at its work.

DESIGNATED

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138K)

They have infested every square inch of my province and in most cases are worse than the American sovereign citizen

Oops! youtu.be/9xUyTqEd2cs

Too much music. Can you explain what's happening there ?

i heard bachia and sex. and some jeet explain

If I am your friend, it is okay for me to teasing jibe at you. If I am a stranger, that wouldn't sit well with me. That would come off as offence. This is same everywhere and with everyone. This will evidenced by the fact that there will be poo in loo jokes, pajeet jokes and designated memes quoting me. All humans are aggressive because they are defensive of something. This can be be their mother, country, ideology, etc. People will never agree with you when they are aggressive and angry. And hence you term them as Triggered.

Hence the best way to convince someone is by non-violence and why I believe Gandhi's IQ was > 200. Examples are civil rights, Indian independence movts, etc.

You call an Indian 'poo' without knowing him. This is termed as an insult. Hence they grow defensive and aggressive. Everyone has something they will get offended at. Indians are like minded and believe that their country is great. This is different for Western countries where nationalism has taken a back seat.

Gandhi was based as fuck for knowing all this.

non-violence has nothing to do with IQ. non-violence equates to high awareness and higher consciousness.

High iq and low iq people lack awareness. People either think very deeply or don't think at all. Thinking clearly without the ego in the way is the best way of thinking.

Attached: quote-the-scientists-of-today-think-deeply-instead-of-clearly-one-must-be-sane-to-think-clearly-niko (850x400, 87K)

He's speaking Punjabi. Want me to translate?

Gandhi was only using non violence because he knew Indians were too weak and beta to fight back against White dudes. It would've been a slaughter for us if they tried violence.

>Gandhi
>Based
Pick one

Attached: DGtk2wRUQAANzIb.jpg (1080x1097, 150K)

truth hurts.

Gandhi was a huge pussy. Fortunately Chad Bose was there to btfo angloids.

I was one of the Jow Forumsacks who laughed at poo memes and put some stock into it being real, but luckily there are some decent travel vloggers out there and the guy I'm referring to never showed that he had a problem locating a public use toilet. Then I saw your people using their own supplies in a poor area to help treat a poor dog wandering the streets with an infected wound and truly caring about the dog's wellbeing. Your people even make animal shelters in poverty stricken areas. That really touched my heart. You guys are alright with me.

reddit the post

Hahaha pooooooo
Hahahah

Stop proxysamefagging just because of a post you don't like faggot.

???

You can't find Indian proxies easily BTW

poo shitters: the life
anyways dont you street shitters got an election to worry about

Modi will win comfortably

based