youtube.com/watch?v=Nm1XjBmXkqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based israel first

>"woman"
Chin, facial length.

Attached: gdar.jpg (266x190, 6K)

>pro-israel

dropped

Attached: neverforget.jpg (1014x1011, 336K)

>Looking for man age 21-53

holy shit

Attached: 1541806772639.jpg (700x602, 60K)

>pro Israel

The bitch says she is pro Israel
Hahahahahaha

The funny thing is i fucked a girl with a profile that said something like that in a carpark, one nighter....its a projection nothing more.

>ages 21-53
D A D D Y I S S U E S

>29

>Age 29
Loves chistian values but isnt living a chistian lifestyle. Nearly 30 and no kids
>age 20 to 50 and loves kikes
Money is important to me, im sick of working

woof 6 feet

Seems like a nice girl

There's a match question on OKC like "Are you okay with authority?"
Girls usually say "no" but especially SJW girls: they always say no and also make it a negative if you said "yes."
I find that funny. These same girls would report you to authority if you worked with them and they knew about your badthink.

First question id ask....how many partners....i bet its not an answer jesus would like ;)

>pro israel
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've got a dollar in my pocket that says she fucks niggers.

>29
too old
>pro israel
raped and left in the alley

Also,
>Pro-Israel
>29 (looks 39)
>ages 21-53 desperate and daddy issues
>No children
>Brown eyes
>"tries to follow jesus" ie "I've been a sinful whore for 90% of my life and am now over compensating"
>Dislikes identity politics - "I'm a christian, conservative, and republican"

Good! Then let her be another abandoned fuck toy of some nigger than like Israel wants.

Some women now are playing the meta game....they dont have any values to speak of. They just want access to the best men. Also once a chic reaches her 30's and is on a collision course with the wall she will want a beta provider. This reads like i want the most successful beta bonobo on r/thedonald. The reality is if a woman is in ger 30's and unmarried, she is poor karen cant get a man, the worst thing that can happen to a woman is low social status.

everyone disqualifying her because of her pro israel position is short sighted and doesn't understand women. this girl would be easily red pilled if she fell in love with you. women tend to mirror their husband's politics as long as he's a strong man and not a cuck.

then why dont you get a 19 year old liberal whore and mold her if you are so strong?

She seems very unlovable.

She 20 fucking 9 its, give up, your to old, its over, nobody listens to techno.

>ages 21-53
>pro Israel
The absolute state of Christmutts

>29
>Christian

Red flags user, she’s damaged goods. I bet she wasn’t so much of a christian back when she was a raging whore

>my description vs my cock logbook

>pro Israel
Dropped

OKC Christians are weird. Almost down to a woman they're all way beyond being "Christmas Cake" even though they're usually all right looking.

I saw one yesterday that put something about being Christian in like every section of her profile but she also said she wasn't a "typical Christian" and was pro-abortion.

>29
garbage

I'd marry her maybe if I was 53 desu.
Luckily I'm 27.

>OKC Christian women
They're alright, one should give people a chance. I think it's entirely possible to find a good Christian woman online.

it's a man

i'm already married with kids. my wife was a total lib when i met her. she's far from that now.

that depends. if you're 20 then she's too old for you. if there's a recently red pilled single guy in his 30s then she's a far better base to work from than most girls he could get. unfortunately we weren't all based from HS and looking to start families in our early 20s.

>im christian
Translation: you should be a christian, make sacrifices for me and engage in all traditional behaviours. You should be settled with a good job,money,assets.

>marrying a woman broadcasting red flags for eternity because you should "give them a chance"

They do exist, but she is not one of them.

incels

>broadcasting red flags for eternity
Not all Christian women on OKCupid are like that. I've seen some that were quite alright.

No ones not giving her a chance where just bantering and speculating...and redpilling guys to ask questions and do a little recon.

It doesn't matter if you're 55. Women that don't have babies by 25 are fucked in the head. Either that is why they don't have them by that point or getting to that point with no babies ruins them.
You should be looking to marry a young woman with no or low mileage even if it took you longer than it should have to sort yourself out.

If they're not fucked up then they're obviously exceptions and you wouldn't need to use language like "give them a chance" would you?
No one sees a good woman and goes "Hmm, I'll give her a chance."

>implying 1 out of ten thousands of white women being genuinely traditional is a good thing ignoring how rare it would be in the west
Keep coping

Attached: 4L_aAMgCR4j.png (620x645, 56K)

>No one sees a good woman and goes "Hmm, I'll give her a chance."
Well, if you meet her on an online dating site you might be skeptical.

I could believe milf as number one but I do not buy step sister as number three and am suspicious of step mom as number two.
Women just makes me suspicious full stop because I bet AT LEAST 50% of those are trannies.

>women love BBC and men love TAP

Women shouldn't be working

I'm alright with that but the girl has to be 18-22 and willing to spend the next 10 years constantly pregnant.

My favorite violent fantasies up 72 %, cmon christian nice guys where you at

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-05-18-25-37-1.png (720x885, 169K)

>approaching the world as if it's Jow Forums
Sure, in an unclowned world most women would be mothers by 25, but we live in a world where women are told they're worthless if they don't go to college and enter the workforce. This obviously delays starting a family and now the average age to get married in the US is 28. Women are just following our unfortunate societal norms and they will continue to do so until enough strong men do something about it.

Me to id lay down on the spikes and crawl accross broken glass with my fly unzipped for qt 3.14 with trad values but not for a roastie ex femenist.

You're already divorced, living in a one bedroom department while your ex wife's boyfriend buggers your son. You just don't know it yet.

Discernment is the only way to beat the statistics.

>29

Trad Catholics don't get divorced.

Can't find "virgin".

Lol I wonder why she's single at 29. Surely she's not a "reformed" whore who heard that she can get a beta if she pretends to be a traiditional Christian.

>pro israel
>approaching wall with speed of s/s

I've come to believe that the word "traditional" is an empty buzzword that doesn't mean anything when it's used by the people who say it the most, like "expert" or "incel."

fpbp and she's ugly

A pro-Israel religious nutjob is probably worse than a leftist desu

At least you can hatefuck the leftist

>traditional
>cee
Uh huh.

East TN is based. Niggers in Atlanta tried to get water from Chattanooga. Chattanooga told them to fuck off. The houses on the top of the mountain are literally perfect. Would kill a puppy for one of them.

Jesus was a bluepilled faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Nm1XjBmXkqA

Wir wollen euren Jesus nicht - das alte Judenschwein.~

Attached: 1553298256007.jpg (640x855, 443K)

>poos in street
>doesnt have toilet paper
>No concept of forks, eat with ass cleaning hand
>worships false gods

Ya christcucks amrite.

she looks like a fucking man

>dislikes identity politics
>entire bio is about her personal identity politics

Are thots capable of introspection?

There are two possible outcomes here
>it's a single mom that after riding the carousel and getting dumped, turned to Jesus, only love their ONS kid and whomever made this, cropped that part out to skew the viewpoint
>it's a fish profile to look for low life incels from here/plebbit, lead them on for a bit and hope for a payout to post and laugh at with others.

Either way, it's not worth your time and proves nothing part from that OP is a faggot.

I’d pump and dump her but that’s it. Already too old for a long term commitment.

>Pro Israel

VERY GOOD

Attached: jews on the goy.jpg (468x633, 84K)

verpiss dich Achmed

>Jow Forums utterly BTFO
agreed but to be fair it'a pol's default condition.

>Pro Israel
>6 foot tall

Is this a tranny?