Why do you guys shit on Richard Spencer so much?

Why do you guys shit on Richard Spencer so much?

Attached: spencer.jpg (1024x1084, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/spence.pdf
youtu.be/_2PA5PMd2LQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been listening to his livestreams for a while now and he seems pretty cool to me. I know the media tried to use him a couple of years ago to make Trump look bad (so what?) but do you guys honestly believe he is a CIA shill?

Oh and he acts and talks like a fag and steals half of his ideas from Nietzsche but he's still pretty interesting. Him and Jared Taylor have really put things in perspective for me.

He's a EU supporting fed.

Attached: 1494897555212.jpg (800x1941, 297K)

Attached: DBB4bt8VoAA2WGT.jpg (634x600, 63K)

>The Ancient Greeks were fine with homosexuality, so so am I.

Most of those quotations are just him saying "they have an ethnostate, we should have one too, we can work together." Then one of them has to do with him thinking there can be an elite group of white people who lords over the masses of mongrels. He puts more focus on political power than on demographics. And who cares about homosexuality? There's nothing wrong with two friends jerking each other off. Alexander the Great and Lord Byron and lots of cool dudes in history were kind of faggy.

What's wrong with it? As long as you're not acting like a girl.

As long as gays aren't parading in the street and still married andchildren I don't mind either.

Pic related

Attached: Yukio-Mishima.jpg (984x1280, 291K)

>And who cares about homosexuality? There's nothing wrong with two friends jerking each other off. Alexander the Great and Lord Byron and lots of cool dudes in history were kind of faggy.
I think you and Richard "Fed" Spencer (payed to blow up and doxx white nationalists) should both move to Israel, jerk each other off, praise Bolshevism (a favorite topic of Richard) and tell each other how great the EU is.

>tfw I remember that good old days when Radio Free Skyrim was shitting on his implicit whiteness

Spencer is a fed but whats that got to do with masculine gay culture??

Attached: 1540411713139.jpg (338x450, 34K)

interesting in like 2016 maybe

When someone in politics has no original thought, but just parrots other people's talking points, he's either stupid or a plant, and Dicky Spencer ain't stupid.

How is he a fed? Because he took a photo with Laura Bush?

I like him. He's well spoken and calls out the GOP and their bad policies. He needs to lose weight though

He's an annoying larping faggot just like Kike Enoch.

Attached: 1b-3.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

>unironically shilling for faggotry

gas yourself any time.

In general he's worth listening to, he can also have really good analysis, but he has the stink of wealth on him. He's not an obvious fed like Cantwell but Richard has problems finding the right people to associate with - though that's the history of the "White movements" in a nutshell. Year after year guys making things then breaking up then Feds getting involved, forever and ever. Richard was trying to slyly align people in a way the media might at least say exists, the way it does with black or gay identitarians, but they wouldn't even give him that. Add to that the constant string of fuck ups from everyone around him and what can you say? He's supposed to have a book written this year, maybe it will be a new chance to rebrand his ideas and we can get back to business.

TRS died when that show ended

>Dicky Spencer ain't stupid

lmao

he talks and gestures like a fag
seriously

> he's worth listening to

no, nothing that comes out of his tard brain is worth listening to. Multi racial empires led by whites? You we already had that and look where it got us. Only white nationalism can work (a state that excludes non-whites) and he Dicky is not a white nationalist, but he constantly gloms on to the ideology so he can fuck it up with his larping and posturing.

>rebrand his ideas

he doesnt have any good ideas to begin with he believes in mulit-racial states with whites "on top". You know what that looks like? Fuckign Latin America. He wants to turn us into Mexico.

>constant string of fuck ups from everyone around him

It's almost as if their constant appeal to nazi larptards is a bad idea and only attracts meth addicted fed informants (Cantwell).

Not a white nationalist? Haha. Okay.

All his work is incoherently scattered around the internet and always filmed in a horribly shitty way that makes it hard to watch and uninteresting. He's also been pretty silent for awhile, probably because of the wife beating allegations. Not to mention he reeks of controlled opposition, low energy and sounds like a cringey faggot.

I think he should stick to his livestreaming show. He provides value there. He should give up on any notion of being a leader because he is just not any good at it. He does not inspire trust or loyalty and he blows as a tactician and strategist. As a Youtube show host he is actually pretty good.

Controlled opposition. He hurts the movement.

Jared Taylor is our man.

Amren.com

This.

Also his wife/gf is a mossad agent.

>literally popped out from nowhere
>rubbed elbows with both democrats and republican establishment politicians
>declare self to be alt-right's leader
Makes you wonder huh?

Are there any white nationalists worth listening to that aren't
effeminate CIA faggots like Spencer?

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 8K)

He really loves white people. In the current year that's the worst thing you can do.

he also hangs out with fags

Attached: 1526731827193.jpg (1012x1800, 276K)

Attached: Alt-Right-Gay-Mafia.jpg (1894x1685, 1.55M)

Attached: 1526731819769.jpg (967x540, 52K)

That can't be real...

Because he is such a poor leader he might as well be a glownigger even if he isn't one. He will run for president in 2020 to drag the image of white nationalism even further into the garbage.

>not even talking about TRS or Mike at all
>compulsively needs to bring him up and claim he's a Jew (again)
Morpheus plz

Holy shit did he finally come out of the closet for keeps? Just look at the state of this faggot.

Because he is, check the old Spencer thread on infinity, it’s linked in /bmw/.

Hey diddly ho the holocaust was a hoax

Because Israel fucked his country on 9/11 and he does and days fuck all

>tee hee ready for me to diddle your bum darling?
>>n-no not like that, act like a man!
>oh right. I'm gonna ram your sissy ass!
>>yes, like that. None of that girly stuff

For half of the people, he's not radical enough, so they call him a fed.
If he where more radical, the other half would call him a fed.
Welcome to Jow Forums.

Well he is literally a Fed, it’s not an issue of calling him this or that.

mileswmathis.com/spence.pdf

he's a phony

Attached: large_metropolis_03_blu-ray_.jpg (1920x1080, 727K)

He's a gay faggot.

Woke af.

There is but one way into the pantheon.

Attached: 1445711871194.jpg (1980x1080, 290K)

Prove it. And no, him having dumb opinions doesn't make him a fed.
I've seen people claim his ex-wife to be a Russian agent, CIA and Mossad.
There is literally not a single White Nationalist in public that is not being called a fed.

maybe that's because normal people don't get famous and put in all the jewish media and invoked by all sorts of people, especially not ones who hold the views Richard Spencer has

Attached: Richard Spencer - with Marcus Epstein.jpg (450x299, 66K)

So him being successful at getting the media's attention means he must be a fed? What kind of op is he pulling? Is he trying to make Trump look like a racist?

The whole cia shit is as old as the first pro white movements. The enemy accuse any high profile figurehead of being cia nigger, then plant the seed of doubt to cause divide. Use your brain, listen to the message and ignore anyone who takes part in infighting, cause divide and is toxic for the movement as whether they are shill or not, they are still bad news.

he gives speeches all over just for.. what? sharing the same views as everyone on Jow Forums? Why isn't someone like Varg or that nazi lookalike on youtube being given speaking opportunities at all different campuses? maybe it has something to do with them not going to a spook academy and some jewish university, or..?

most of these phonies just exist to distract people from organizing under any guise that might actually gain traction. true populism isn't some refire of a movement that happened in a distant place a long time ago, it's organic and novel

He is a failure, at least uncle Dolfio managed to wreck Europe before he popped himself.

He got peoples attention, publicly spoke about our believes and probably brought a good amount of people to our side. He definitely did more than the people who call him a fed. At the desperate point we are at, continually trying is what counts most, even if some stuff doesn't work out so well. Does he have to be another Hitler in order for you to allow him trying?

Being from a rich family doesn't make him a fed. Are you seriously asking me why some unemployed pagan in France who was convicted for murder doesn't give speeches at American campuses?

why exactly does Richard Spencer? because he contributed to some blog? he is obviously being pushed by someone... oh gee, maybe like the intelligence agencies whose job it is to manipulate people's intelligence.

He is a government puppet. For once antifa did something good by punching him.

Attached: antifa about to punch spencer.png (875x708, 394K)

Attached: Spencer BTFO.gif (446x493, 3.27M)

At the right place at the right time, an educated guy from a upper class family, doesn't look like some neo-nazi scum and most importantly, willing to speak with the mainstream media, unlike most White Nationalists these days. Sometimes people just get coverage. Maybe he was good for generating views, maybe the media thought they could smear Trump. Who knows. Him being a fed is a huge stretch though.

I used to be fairly ambivalent or cautiously supportive of Richard Spencer, but its clear that he's an extreme narcissist and ineffectual leader. He is letting others waste away while he sits around talking about movies. He has demonstrated a total lack of leadership qualities at the head of the "Alt Right". He doesn't recognize ( still ) that his 2016 fame was due to media trying to associate him and the Alt Right with Trump in order to sabotage Trump's campaign.

That's just a few of the personal reasons about Spencer. I have a dated video where I outlined my thoughts on Spencer and those around him in the same general class:
youtu.be/_2PA5PMd2LQ

The gist of it is that he belongs to a class of people that are basically grifters to white nationalism and just want a cushy job as media personalities. He doesn't give concrete answers to questions or resolve issues because his job is to just regurgitate points and get superchats.

It's not a huge stretch given that he gets tons of free airtime by his opponents, who run the media. Why would you even acknowledge someone who was trying to replace you by giving him notoriety and fame?

Unironically read SIEGE if you want to get a broader idea of how people like Spencer work and how they astroturf budding white nationalism. Traditionally this kind of behavior is done or facilitated by the FBI. This is especially true when the media is involved and giving substantial airtime to the persons involved.

It's not guaranteed he's a fed, but its almost certain he's been cleared by the feds for media to run a series on him.

I refuse to listen to Jared "The Jews Are Our Allies" Taylor or Richard "Silver Spoon" Spencer. And fan boys, kill yourselves. Fuck faggot fan boys.

>Unironically read SIEGE if you want to get a broader idea of how people like Spencer work and how they astroturf budding white nationalism. Traditionally this kind of behavior is done or facilitated by the FBI. This is especially true when the media is involved and giving substantial airtime to the persons involved.
I recall in Siege where Mason was befriended by that pilot, and he flew with him several times, and then the pilot wanted him to meet his "boss." Mason basically told the "boss" that he didn't know the pilot very well. They fucked off and he never heard from them again. Same with some of these assholes in this so-called "movement" now. Years from now, we'll find out that there were FBI links / CIA links to Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer. That would not surprise me at all. Same goes for TRS and guys like Anglin / Weeve.

>he's an extreme narcissist
Absolutely, he's a narcissist. At most, he's a "pundit" or "e-entertainer."

I cant quite put my finger on it but he is kind of gay

Combination of him being the easy target + unironically paid shills posting the same shitty meme pictures over and over

Personally find him okay but he's JUST short of being interesting enough to follow

he looks gay to me, or well, I look exactly like that and I'm gay

famous people tend to be gay, jewish actors usually if you haven't noticed

Because he's pretentious and cringy as fuck.
>I found his lack of hailing worrying
>Jews canceled my Air BnB
Get a grip faggot.

>Because he's pretentious and cringy as fuck.
don't you like his faustian spirit, user?

Jews are huhwhite?

Pretty sure the only reason him and his butt buddies keep repeating this is because it sounds like "fisting spirit". Faust even means fist.

LOL

definitely an inside joke going on

kek

Ironybros are low IQ

whiteness is a genetic adaptation 6000 years ago, through northern migration from the caucus of Iran

And who was in Europe drawing lions and bears in caves before that? The Congolese?

Yes, Spencer is kind of faggy. Yes, he has pretty bland takes. Yes, he talks for hours on end for no reason. Yes, he is a narcissist. But is there anybody who does a better job at getting publicity to White Nationalist ideas? Who is there that could replace him? Without him, there would be a lot less people who are aware of these kinds of ideas. You want people like him gone, but you don't have anything better to offer.

I can listen to him on a stream and think he is alright but over time you just realize Spencer is more about Spencer than anything else.

>>literally popped out from nowhere

No he didn't. He was involved in various far-right things on the internet at least 8-10 years back. Just off the top of my head he interviewed Jonathan Bowden a bunch of times, Paul Gottfried at least once, and delivered a speech at Hoppe's PFS Conference in 2011 (or possibly earlier, someone can correct me on that).

Controlled-Opp there's no doubt about it.

>I don't want niggers in my gay bath house

Actually, that’s all you need to know. Fuck every last Bush, no pun intended.

This entire post was projection. I’ve been listening to Richard for years and he’s none of what you described.

Day of the rake when?

Attached: A8A07ABB-0E24-4719-BA38-69D4D7C8078D.png (800x600, 159K)

>steals his ideas from knee chi
Thats just fascists in general