Should women be allowed to vote?

Should women be allowed to vote?

Attached: 1551743293388.jpg (960x1046, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4Ybw2_DpVI
strawpoll.com/1wfx68hb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

No.

No

No.

Nee.

No

Yes. Fuck white people and fuck niggers.

Yes.

Nope.

>ruining the streak
kike

No.

What do you think OP?

Attached: 2371A8E7-CF69-4B9C-9872-27EABA0CCC13.jpg (768x1024, 57K)

No

No

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote and niggers shouldn't be allowed to live.

No.

these two should be gassed

Attached: 1554355621703.jpg (595x447, 230K)

Yes it is a human right. Same with migration.

Fuck streaks, fuck continuity and fuck history.

No.

Attached: trudeau india2.jpg (1000x750, 117K)

Women have never had the social consequence of their vote, so no, they shouldn't have an opinion on things that don't effect them.

Yes fellow Un Co-worker that is an opinion we share

No.

Everytime I see these same images of single mothers I can only be angry then sad for the kid.

Nie.

nope

nope

Non

You're going about it wrong. Not all women are emotional retards. Allow votes only to property owners that are head of the household. If that happens to be a woman so be it.

Women should literally be bought and sold as property from the time they hit puberty. Limit one woman per man.

Just imagine what that would do for our fucking economy.

Attached: F697D080-62CE-4F2A-9FDA-0EA34FF69726.jpg (1280x1024, 61K)

I think Tucker Carlson is an elitist asshole larping as a Populist

BUT....HE'S RIGHT ON THE WOMEN ISSUE, woman are basically dumb, and easy to manipulate, they only start becoming smart once they have a family and are older than 40...

The mudshark epidemic and single mother epidemic is just proof of this imo.

negativo

Yes co-worker

No

Not really.

A fundamental principle of the United Nations Charter adopted by world leaders in 1945 is "equal rights of men and women", and protecting and promoting women's human rights is the responsibility of all States.

no

Attached: coal 10.png (736x2860, 435K)

Hush, Haim. They mustn't know.

>Should women be allowed to vote?
Should retarded ppl / females vote ?
Should ppl who dont pay into the system / females be allowed to vote ?

Ofc not.

CONQUERED

Their was a good reason they couldn't for centuries.

Attached: 1554158647202.jpg (540x720, 89K)

Attached: 1554071297431.png (684x605, 510K)

Anything can be changed. I don't think they should be sold like a commodity, but they shouldn't be able to have a political say, at any rate.

no. Nobody should be allowed to vote democracy IS the problem

Women are physically weak and stupid as fuck. The fall our civiliations is women voting. They are dumb and easy to manipulate.

-Proud misogynist.

Fuck no.

#wedontwantyouback*
>fixed

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote and men shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Voting is a scam.

Women aren't really dumb, they're childish. They don't really understand personal responsibility. That's someone else's problem, they want to be a queen without the effort, so they are happy to take dick until it's time to roost. Women are literally ammoral creatures that need a strong hand to keep in line.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4Ybw2_DpVI

Nah

Attached: 1449886409300.png (1808x3731, 609K)

nein

No women are children, when you realize this its like a veil being lifted. Islam may be trash but they definitely have the right idea about women,. And what their place is.

What a ugly baby

Attached: 56 face.jpg (244x207, 8K)

No

Working with UN Peacekeeping is a rewarding experience. Our field and headquarters personnel come from the 193 Member States of the United Nations.
We value diversity and recruit from a broad range of backgrounds so that we benefit from fresh experiences and perspectives.

UN peacekeepers provide security and the political and peacebuilding support to help countries make the difficult, early transition from conflict to peace.

Nah.

Attached: D784D567-0988-4F5E-88C7-081B2723D197.jpg (1193x1642, 374K)

Let's settle this once and for all guys!
strawpoll.com/1wfx68hb
strawpoll.com/1wfx68hb
strawpoll.com/1wfx68hb

Attached: ChoiceMade4.jpg (934x478, 103K)

>Women aren't really dumb, they're childish
> childish isnt dumb
> children are as intelligent as adult men

You must be female, or you should srsly consider cutting your soi consumption

Yes

The link between democracy and human rights is captured inarticle 21(3) of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which states:

“The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.”

The rights enshrined in the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights and subsequent human rights instruments covering the rights of certain groups (e.g.indigenous peoples, women, minorities, people with disabilities, migrant workers and members of their families) are equally essential for democracy as they ensure inclusivity for all groups, including equality and equity in respect of access to civil and political rights.

No.

I would say yes because women are more based than men here. More women vote Lepen than men.

Aka I made a couple grand sex trafficking eastern European cows while I prostilized myself as a do-good martyr.

No.

We have a clear stance on sex trafficking

The adoption in 2000 by the United Nations General Assembly of the Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children marked a significant milestone in international efforts to stop the trade in people. A vast majority of States have now signed and ratified the Protocol.

Nope

Nel

Oh boy, you're a bot daft, let's break it down for you;

A child isn't dumb, they're ignorant, as in they haven't had real life experience outside their bubble.

A women shares that mentality, it's not that she cannot comprehend certain things, its that she never had to. Society has catered to her as if she was a child

No

And it sure did make a difference, lol

>A child isn't dumb, they're ignorant
No.
Check brain development, u dunning-kruger-effect-in-action

No.
Women are not human. They're humanoid parasites.
Into the gas you shall go.

Attached: 1553940000811.jpg (1015x1600, 807K)

You're right, all kids are dumb because they haven't learned things. Got me

Nej

The Court shall have jurisdiction in respect of war crimes in particular when committed as part of a plan or policy or as part of a large-scale commission of such crimes.
For the purpose of this Statute, ‘war crimes’ means:
Grave breaches of the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, namely, any of the following acts against persons or property protected under the provisions of the relevant Geneva Convention:
Wilful killing
Torture or inhuman treatment, including biological experiments;
Wilfully causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or health;
Extensive destruction and appropriation of property, not justified by military necessity and carried out unlawfully and wantonly;
Compelling a prisoner of war or other protected person to serve in the forces of a hostile Power;
Wilfully depriving a prisoner of war or other protected person of the rights of fair and regular trial;
Unlawful deportation or transfer or unlawful confinement;
Taking of hostages.

No

Have sex

Absolutely not.

Fck niggers. NO

Someone please enlighten me.

How do black guys always get away from paying alimony?

Correction: Child support

no.

Attached: 1404632888792.jpg (2382x1080, 1.31M)

Attached: absolut_kek.png (464x720, 477K)

Here's the other one:

Attached: ChoiceMade5.jpg (684x478, 77K)

No.

This.

>latvian mossad strikes again

Cuz they are not cucks as whites.
Jokes aside, if the husband is making less than his spouse, he doesn't have to pay anything. I've been there

depressing, demoralizing, degenerate, and disgusting public suicide nigger cuck
nigger fuckee trash burns in hell

enforce the old anti-nigger laws
niggers, jail them all

deport the niggers back to aidsfrica
reinstitute apartheid for niggers

re-enslave the niggers
penectomize and neuter the niggers

bomb and shoot up niggered blacked
Holocaust 2: Demonic Niggaboo, X Y DNA edition

No

Nope and coal burners should all be banished to an Island

No

No.

No, Nay, Never

nay.

depressing, demoralizing, degenerate, and disgusting public suicide nigger cuck
nigger fuckee trash burns in hell

enforce the old anti-nigger laws
niggers, jail them all

deport the niggers back to aidsfrica
reinstitute apartheid for niggers

re-enslave the niggers
penectomize and neuter the niggers

bomb and shoot up niggered blacked
Holocaust 2: Demonic Niggaboo, X Y DNA edition

Attached: NIGGER BESTIALITY DEATH.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

>Women are not human. They're humanoid parasites.
This, unfortunately.

U uneducated retard, i told u to read around in the psychology section, subsection braindevelopment, u retard.
Kids brains (small children) are equivalend in developmental terms of that of chimpanse's, and so are women's, you absolute retard