Pol what if I told you i knew who this person was, would pol maybe find some kind of real justice???

Pol what if I told you i knew who this person was, would pol maybe find some kind of real justice???
Full article
google.com.au/amp/s/amp.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/mother-too-buggered-to-take-her-injured-toddler-to-hospital-walks-free-from-court-20190402-p51a0g.html

A Queensland mother "too buggered" to get her 19-month-old son timely treatment for a significant arm injury has walked free from court.

>The 34-year-old woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, also blamed fear of retribution from her then-boyfriend for her failure to take her boy to the hospital for his fractured elbow.

>The toddler suffered the injury at least five days before she took him to Queensland Children's Hospital in June 2017, medical experts said.

>Evidence pointed to her, at the latest, realising he was injured the day before she sought treatment for him.

This piece of shit lied and lied, even to the extent that she tried to blame her ex boyfriend for the injuries, which is a total lie, she tried to blame a innocent man.
Glow in the dark niggas can just fuck off also

Attached: 29B9FAF0-4A4A-4399-ADA6-ECBAF2B1C9BB.jpg (230x219, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=ingham chicken&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-au&client=safari#istate=lrl:iv&rlimm=14323615711978293925
mobile.twitter.com/9NewsQueensland/status/1112990968041496576
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

nah mate send a report to CSYW and send the details of them completely dropping the ball to the inevitable royal commission once it pops up in a few years

Well user, I'm not encouraging anything here.
I'm just saying that some people would take action against such a thing.

Attached: sicko.jpg (350x338, 28K)

This is actually a good idea my fren, thank you. She is a piece of shit, she should have been put in jail for what she did and how much she lied. If that were man I am sure he would have done time for it

What if I told you you were a faggot for not disclosing this info in the first place?

make sure to get names of the CSYW workers and publish them, people can understand someone being so fucked up they'd abuse their kid like that but nobody will tolerate a government employee choosing to do nothing

If only, I hope she never gets her kids back, i know for a fact her kids are doing well in care, they are not in the system thank god, but that was only because of her younger brother. But the why this women did get her kids back at one staged because her brother had thought she had changed so did everything in his power to make sure they were reunited, but then 6 weeks later he found out she was in a relationship again with some junkie loser who has been Accused 5 times for touching kids. So her brother made sure he got them out of there and now this subhuman treats him like shit after giving up everything to protect her kids. Her younger brother has no kids of his own

I want to make sure lol is legit first, only because children are involved, that’s why it’s not published publicly. But if pol is legit I will. I also know where she works and her mobile number

*pol is legit
Sorry phone posting unfortunately

She honestly should have been charged with abusing her child, not just not seeking medical attention. The kid had a broken arm, black eyes and one red shot eye, covered in bruises and later on they also found out he had a broken leg months ago also that healed.

Bump

Thanks for the bump fren

If I get three more anons interested I’ll post her mobile number, the more anons you seems interested and have ideas on what to do I’ll give more info like name and Facebook and where she works. She just started at the job on Wednesday, day after court. She used that also as to why she shouldn’t have served time. While pol and Jow Forums is on the mind of the normies let’s show them we are not just some far right wing haters. We have done plenty of good also, well good in our own way

Bump

Are you behind a vpn? I'd be a bit careful with that...

OP isn't planning to hurt her
we'll just throw some online harrassment at her while OP proves her lies
glowniggers can't get me in north africa across borders

Attached: frog_smug7.png (1280x1280, 634K)

Evil hag. Post it all.

What this user said I and I am sure pol aswell do want to hurt her, just shame her and maybe make her life a bit hard.

That is three anons, to start here is her mobile number
+61 435 946 175
Three more anons and I give her Facebook then after that I give info about where she works.

Any other info that is needed just asked also. I will give what I can. This subhuman is a lazy cow. I am 99.9% sure she was the one who broke the child’s arm because she is fat and lazy and would yank her child by one arm to pick him up because she is too lazy to bend over.
This subhuman has her children taken off her for 12months then given back because everyone thought she had changed, but she was just lying the whole time.
She has junkies in the house selling ice.
The new boyfriend was a junkies and aAlleged pedo.
Her younger brother found needles in the children’s belongings when they went back into his care the second time
Even after having her kids taken the second time and was told it’s because of her new partner, she kept him around for months and months and lied about saying she wasn’t with him anymore. Her younger brother would catch her out lying ever time. This bitch even lied and said she was pregnant to the junkies as an Excuse why she just take leave him.
This piece of shit puts pedo junkies before her own children.
Their is so much more about this cunt

Bump because I hate worthless women who hate their kids

As do I user, that’s why we should do something, also she is aussie too and this Mongolian Bradley weaving message board has been a bit of a hot topic. Maybe now is the time to show we are more about Nationalism and being “racist” cunts

Go on, tell us more... Any sauce on the broken and healed again leg?

Attached: 1524133983864.jpg (896x921, 59K)

What's the name? We can't do much if we don't know our enemy

I actually probably can get some sauce on that, give me half an hour and I’ll contact someone who knows the younger brother
Ok name Crystal lea Julian
Give me a second, I’ll find a picture of her

The most surprising thing is that they haven't put her away for child abuse. She seems to do it over and over again and the state knows but doesn't act.

This seems interesting

She has more then one Facebook, she has several to hide her doing from child safety and now her younger brother also
Any crystal Julian from brisbane is likely her, also any from Mackay also, the Mackay ones are old ones though

Attached: E4B3402E-A293-4243-AFA3-1AE5BDAACAFF.png (750x1334, 999K)

She is nigger tiered. And her kid is going to be fucked 4 lyfe.

nice try CIA do your own work.

Wish I had as much testosterone as this "lady."

Top kek, she actually has an iq of only like 87 or someshit

She is a lying piece of shit that’s why user

Also the brother asked what kind of info is needed for the broken leg, he has xrays he send but are only some kind of disc. He had a couple of letters from doctors

Looks like the kid had a few Fractures apart from the arm

Attached: 021C47FF-6719-4D47-8552-3EABF2CE207D.jpg (1575x2100, 470K)

Also from what I know about the younger brother he is an oldfag also, I believe he sticks to a lot of the blue boards these days though, would be amazing if he came across this. I haven’t let him know about this. The person I who knows him actually starting lurking 4chin because of him, and that’s the reason I am here and have been for so many years

* person I know who knows him
Fuck phoneposting

Bump

This is where she works
google.com.au/search?q=ingham chicken&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-au&client=safari#istate=lrl:iv&rlimm=14323615711978293925

What else would you like???

Her kid isn’t going to be fucked for life, but that’s only thanks to her younger brother, his partner and the kids teachers aswell. From what I know they are like his family now also.

mobile.twitter.com/9NewsQueensland/status/1112990968041496576
This is it on the news also so you can kinda tell it’s her

Bumping, come on anons. It’s time for fun

has she got a tick hanging off her mouth?

Well dude, I get the God complex and what not.
It's not your job to seek out justice, this shit ain't different from SJW.

I agree with you user, and it’s differently not my job to seek justice, but when justice hasn’t been served sometimes, just some times the community get so pissed off they reacted and get justice in their own way. Just thought I would try pol and see if they agree this subhuman needs dealing with. Some kind of public shame or anything just to make her life a bit hard. She most definitely deserves it

Also she pretty much covered a kid in bruise who couldn’t defend themselves. She is a monster. If it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t be here asking if anons wanted to share some pol justice

Fuck that I'm gonna burn this fat bitch

Please do user, need more anons like you please

I don't know. I got mixed feelings also lad, but it's innocent 'til proven guilty. Call the authorities, that's my advice.
From what you've said she's not even a human being but (((human rights and shit))) and due process.
Anyway, 'Alea iacta est', you've already doxxed her, hope you won't get any problems from this shit. God bless!

Do it lad. This cunt deserves to suffer and the thread will be removed

She was found guilty of child cruelty user, she got a 12 month parole with no time severed. Look at the article

Justice isn’t being done because (((they))) want violence in the streets and mob justice. Same as the police doing nothing about the apex gangs, they want people attacking each other and they achieve this by fucking up the normal policing and court mechanisms so people feel compelled to take the law into their own hands. This whole storu is bait. The government department is the criminal here and the media should ask why they dropped the ball

The government department is to blame for not giving her a true punishment yes, that is also something we can address. We are not animals user, we are not going to the streets and attacking anyone. We are using the resources we have and have used before to sever some kind of justice

There was a time when anons would have been all over this. What happen?

Give it

I did, look over the thread

Also where she works, she started this job the day after sentencing. I think she only bothered getting a job to try and stay out of jail, she just uses her children as a income

Is she an abo or just a super bogan?

I don't get it you glow in the dark nigger
If 1) you have all this information and 2) you care so much... why don't you do stuff yourself?

Yeah, everyone needs to start putting eyeballs and pressure onto governments. We can sort this shit out overnight if more people realised the breadth of corruption and deceit they were dealing with. A lot of govt workers are as pissed off as everyone else

I am doing everything I can honestly user, I am not a glow nigga. Please I am doing everything in my power but it’s hard user. Please just trust me on this
She is just stupid, lazy and selfish. Her is actually blue eyes blonde hair naturally. Her younger brother is NOTHING like her and I honestly have no idea she is the way she is.
From what I know about the brother, child safety first dump the kids with him and he had no idea what was going on, but because he was a pol fag he refuse to let them go into the system. The poor guy has had hell because of it though

She is actually

It’s a joke, the court should have put her away for all the lying she did, like I said she even decided in the end to blame it all on her ex partner, she started using that excuse a year after it all happen, she has not been around the guy for almost a year aswell, when confront why she didn’t say anything until now she actually said “because I’m not a dog”, then when she realised how stupid that sounded she started to say “oh it was because I was scared of him”. From what I know the guy was never abusive and never had an abusive history, but
Not 100% sure about that. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have a violent criminal history like the last couple of guys she has been with. That’s the type of bitch she is, still goes around seeing men who are junkies and shit while her kids are in care. I also do know for a fact the guy she tried to blame it on wasn’t a junkie or anything like that. From what I have been told when she started hanging around the junkies who were all criminals she has trying to seem like them but also play out to be the victim. She was telling them “oh I’m going to jail” and from there she Started the lie it was because of her ex she is going to jail. She is just a piece of shit, she was actually meant to be sentenced in December but at the last second she decided she wanted to make a statement about the ex saying he did the harm. For over a year she just kept saying she didn’t know or saying the kid was doing it to himself when questioned

Too sum up info
Her name: Crystal Julian
Phone: +61 435 946 175
One of her many Facebook
crystal.julian
Any crystal Julian from brisbane Australia will be her, also from Mackay as well
More info
Also the child had more then just a broken arm, the child also had a broken leg that was left to heal for months and I think collarbone aswell

Bump

Any plans or anyone already on the attack?

One last bump

bump for justice

Thanks fren. This cow needs to be socially destroyed and have her life torn up like she has done to her own children

There is no justice for men

and there is no punishment fpr evil women

UNLESS men take justice into their own hands
and thus reestablish real justice again.

Just a fact.

So the kid is with child protection service or what you guys have over there right?

And there absolutely is no justice for children.

NIGGERS ?
What could have benn lost ?

The kids is in child protection care, but not in the system in a foster home, they were lucky, that bitches younger brother and his wife took them in because they didn’t want to see them have to go into that hell hole of a system. From what I know they don’t have kids of their own but have done very well for the kids, one of the kids is in a really good school because of them. From what I know the kids are extremely well and healthy now and much loved by their teachers and people in their lives now

That women is not a nigga, I actually know for a fact she is blue eye blonde hair with German Ancestry on the mother’s side

Politicians and celebrities rape, murder and eat children, daily. Anyone of power or influence is in on it, and none of them care about some shithead’s offspring.
Either do something about it or don’t. Don’t ask us to hold your hand while you make a decision, faggot.

Foster homes are just brothels for globalists.

That’s why the brother made sure they didn’t go to foster care, he actually believes the same thing and was Terrify of the thought of them going into the system. That is why he actually fought for the kids to be returned when he thought his sister had changed and they were returned, but six weeks into them being home the brother found out she was just back to the same shit and child safety were not even watching her like they should have, so then he had to show child safety what was going on the second time and they kids were taken again.
The bitch not only did that to her child, she was given the chance to have them back home and within six weeks she was caught being a piece of shit again. In those 6 weeks one of the kids didn’t go to school for 17days. That’s how lazy that bitch is

It’s like you didn’t even read what was said in that post, the brother saved them from being in that shithole. The brother has done everything in his power to protect these kids, but also did try to help his sister until the second time the kids had to be taken. From what I know he had to loses a good position in the company he worked for, lost a lot in wages for that. Also his wife and him don’t have kids if their own and were actually about to go travelling and after that start a family of their own but now that has been put on hold, if ever happen. He also had to deal with child safety and all their crap, he actually hates child safety, he doesn’t think they are doing a good job at all. He only got dragged into all this because one day he got a call to pick up his nephew from hospital because his little brother broke his arm and could stay there, so he did. Then three days later child safety asked if he could take the other child for a few nights, well he ended up having to take them in full time because he didn’t want them in a foster home