Hey fags, queers ruined our beautiful flag on pixelplanet and we're working on fixing it come help

Hey fags, queers ruined our beautiful flag on pixelplanet and we're working on fixing it come help
pixelplanet.fun/#1770,-11030,6

some of us are organized in a disc: gkD9HDf

Attached: Screenshot_36.png (977x542, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelplanet.fun/#1770,-11030,6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bamp

I dont know what this is but I'll help

Any tips on how to use this properly?
How to make big pictures with proper proportions?

Weren't you on pixelplaze.io?

>pixelplanet.fun/#1770,-11030,6
Kek remember when the finnish flag got spammed everywhere

Lets draw a swastika over the entire US

Fix the one that's there first

yup, we need to work on the main one by germany

They're stil there trying to ruin the flag, we need more men Jow Forums

This is oberlieutenant Schmidt
After overrunning the primary tranny positions, I was deployed north to eliminate some of the remaining resistance their. My squad was quick to eliminate these degenerates, and we fought a slow war across the top bar against light but determined resistance. Now that that quadrant has been dealt with, all squads are being called south for a massive offensive. We did some minor behind the lines actions to deal with partisans diluting the purity of the core with turquoise and purple, but other than that the journey was relatively easy. We are now assaulting en masse in the lowest bar and should have the entire region under control relatively soon. We do however fear another counterattack, or that while our forces are distracted with other missions the central swastika may be overrun again.

hale hortler

based

ok

Attached: confuse.gif (242x288, 1.49M)

I'm down!
Heil hortlar!

Attached: SwastikaMan.jpg (156x156, 3K)

Wrong it was pixel zone m8

>caring about some faggy communal e-peen measuring contest
It's like I'm on 2006 /b/ again.

>implying its not just us

I've been at a constant standoff against someone that's been making hearts with the tranny flag in the middle. I thank those who have helped!

I helped a little but I need to rid this entire website of heresy before I can go to bed

Your service will never be forgotten friend

Shootouts to whoever helped with the heil hitler heheh.
Only shitty thing about this is it's a lot easier to ruin stuff than it is to make it.

hitler would be disappointed to know a bunch of fags are fighting over pixels on the internet instead of real land. Fucking grow up you faggots, go lift or spread your seed.