Islamic purism is the best ideology and a pure Islamic State (not one like the failed ISIS) would be the best state...

Islamic purism is the best ideology and a pure Islamic State (not one like the failed ISIS) would be the best state. Debate me.

Attached: download.jpg (271x186, 6K)

"Real Islam has never been tried!"

Not since the death of Ali

Kek , I wonder if islam is so beautiful, why the fuck are all states who praises this idiology such shitholes and total dependent on westerners money and technology? The Dissociative disorder is strong in you Ahmed.

Because the leaders of the Islamic world have strayed from the right path, Islamic State had a good thing going until they started losing, but besides that there hasn't been a true Islamic State since the times of Ali around 1400 years ago.

No, your are a sandnigger living in a shithole. Fuck off.

You just hate because Muslims have the balls to take action when we see our countries overtaken with corruption and vice.

do what u want in your country. u have no say in mine.

Didn't say we have. But all your Christian pagan beliefs are wrong. You people worship men not God.

Anarcho-Capitalism
>No state
>No taxes
>No obligations beyond yourself
>Build your own opportunity
>Common understanding among people (NAP)
>Most importantly NO STATE!

Also don't bomb and invade our countries if you don't want to receive similar treatment. That's how every country operates.

sage this.

slide thread

Islamism
>State mandated by God himself
>Collective treatment of all men as equal
>Helping the poor and needy of society
>Righteousness in all aspects of life, from business to courts, and most other things

Need I say more?

You lost me at STATE

So you'd rather defy God and his word to satisfy your own desires?

There was no state when the first man came into this world. What's wrong with that?

Okay, then do me a favor go back to your Homeland and build your utopia

muslims are pro-racemixing

What's with all the glow in the dark muslim thrreads?

Attached: Shiva 3.jpg (1405x2056, 940K)

pan-arabic pan-african baathism is the ideal state as the absolute antithesis to white western decadence

Not shilling like Muslims. But pajeet religion still Aryan. Choose between a sand nigger and an Aryan God.

>Be pagan retards.

>no say in mine
>flag
a-user....

Attached: 1534648356747.jpg (640x618, 75K)

It seems super comfy, legally have 4 wives, degenerates aren't allowed to flaunt their perversions around, no financial usury, no atheist propaganda, healthier diet more accessible, nicer cars, supposedly lower tax rate, weak don't rule the strong, hell the only thing I'm not sure about is their feelings on civilians owning guns.

You can do all that WITHOUT a state tho

Without a state who will keep the degenerates down though?

>
Some women and gays don't deserve islam

Attached: 1536589650136.jpg (720x491, 34K)

IDK maybe do something yourself for once. No laws preventing you from taking action

Because they have oil, and western countries intelligence agencies keep them that way

Meh, I guess that could work, but that would effectively be becoming a state by effectively enforcing the rules against degenerates including getting some buddies together to keep degenerates from doing their evil deeds while you're not able to watch, etc

Paying them out of your own pocket is not a statist thing, like a private military. Making it a law that your private military is required to do this (making it a standing army) is statist

Islam is based and redpilled

So paying a gang of badmen to keep certain types "out of the neighborhood" so to speak would be perfectly fine by ancap philosophy?

Yeah as long as it's out of your pocket from profit or whatever. As long as you don't force them to work beyond a paycheck or pay them by taxing everyone else in the neighborhood it's and absolute individual action not of statist design. Think about it, I can't force gardeners to weed my lawn by law, or have others do it for me. I'd have to pay out of my own will.

I don’t want to fuck goats never bathe myself and otherwise be a barbaric savage

So Islam is basically communism for backward savages

Why would non muslims suport that? who wants to willingly become a second class citizen?

Statists are gonna state religious or not lol

Idk sounds hella gay
>covering bitches up head to toe
>getting on your knees 5 times a day for another man
>minarettes (phallic shape)
>Prophet is acknowledged pedo
>not wearing blue jeans like a real man

It's just stuff copied from jews, come up with a new religion dont just copy old ones.

...yes

REEEEEE, shia paganism. You're deification of Ali is an insult to God.

Degenerate Ottoman empire. fucking little boys till the sheep come home.

>Christian pagan beliefs are wrong. You people worship men not God.
Just like Shia does, right? Believing that there is moe sort of hidden Kalif. That the leader has to be a blood relative of the Prophet. Which has no base whatsoever in the Quran. Nice try. Why don't you go pray at some shrine. Crypto pagan.

based shia poster

Well I guess they had to find something else to fuck while they were waiting for the sheep to come back

Here i thought i was an interesting discussion about Islam but it's a shia pagan following a secte created by a jew that thinks that imams are pure by nature and 12 of them control the entire reality, such ... such great fan fiction

Not like your side is any better. You're all just statists posing as religious followers

>Your side
Means nothing, i'm just a muslim, i develop my aqeeda, i study fiqh and try to get my head around the various tafseers
Anyone who tries to side with a sect is already lost

Underrated

Attached: 1553342036900.jpg (1024x677, 76K)

HAHA! The whole fucking desert there is FULL of corruption. Looks at this rat, claiming IS fought corruption lol!
btw, Mohammad was a goat fucker, pedophilic, illiterate and war mongering peasant. At least the "Religion of Peace" still holds his values true.

how true

Polygamy and incest ruins IQ. Islam promotes both of those things.

It's why the ME went from the Cradle of Civilization, to the engine rooms of the Greek and Roman Empires to the centre of global learning at the peak of the Islamic Expansion, to the absolute basketcase populated by low IQ sand-people that it is today - all in just 40 odd generations.

Steer clear of that ideology, it's cancer in more ways than one.