Post Brexit, Europe needs a new common language

Here is why it should be German

A. Germany is the dominant country in Europe
B. Eastern Europe are Germanophiles
C. Nobody outside of white countries speaks German, decreasing the appeal for culturally non-adept immigrants to Europe
D. Wagner was a genius

Attached: EDEB496A-F68A-43E6-969E-AE4D21C6FE1F.jpg (1260x1260, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=unZ4ppHH1CE
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/smetana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give it a rest already. You lost two world wars in a row, you had your shot. Just stop its embarrassing.

It should be Estonian because genderless.

>decreasing the appeal for culturally non-adept immigrants to Europe
okay, fritz

We lost, yes, battles, not the war. We have been winning like cracy lately and now rule Europe, soon North Africa, Russia and the Middle East.

Attached: C5C5C11C-FE38-4971-9983-5D834BC3F46E.png (1066x1200, 1.05M)

>and now rule Europe
Literally Hitler in 1941

sorry chum

in reality there's only one to choose ;)

Attached: jokesONyou.jpg (1024x580, 71K)

"We" meaning niggers and ay-rabs

And has like 14 cases and no relation to any other European language apart from Hungarian or Finnish. It sure is a beautiful language though.

>We rule Europe, soon North Africa, Russia and the Middle East.
>ls still under an occupation government

Attached: 1551965194283.jpg (352x370, 26K)

As long as they are Germanic, yes.

>62% for croatia
doubt it, maybe if you counted gymnasiums only

No, we aren’t. Your “soldiers” aka nurses, logistics personnel and GI Tyrones on vacation in “Europe” are no match for our mighty European army.

C'mon Hans, you cannot even force member states to accept migrants.
EU in current form is powerless.

I'm as much of a wehraboo as anyone, but the only language I can think of that sounds ugglier is eskimonese

You're lucky we won, otherwise we'd all be speaking German right now!

Attached: boomercan.png (250x250, 53K)

>General upper secondary education

That’s literally 14 to 18yr olds, i.e “high schools” aka “Gymnasium”.

Attached: CE6A2DCE-E50A-4D46-909A-0A4CC23492D9.jpg (453x600, 44K)

Obviously in the future you will all be speaking Greek.

49% highly doubt in, maybe as a third language, Polish(mandatory) English(non mandatory but almost everyone chooses it) French/German/Latin (minority takes it as second language)

How many aircraft carriers (without fucking ramps) does the "mighty" european navy have?

>we let in 2 million new Europeans
>nobody in Europe sanctioned us for it
>all are handed passports and gained German skills
>all of Europe learns German

can you see the plan, al-Polaki?

yea but gymnasiums aren't half of all highschools. And german in gymnasiums is choice, you can take italian or anyother language, depending on what school has available in it's program

Well, if ya count french, then we have nuclear armament on subs, so war is highly unlikely, but if the french bailout then most countries in EU have literally non-combat ready forces, (excluding Finland, Poland, Norway, Bulgaria )

Glad you think so, shouldn't be a problem if they stay then :^)

>Eastern Europe are Germanophiles
What Ossis actually believe.

90% of the world population is connected to Germany by land, why on Earth would we concentrate on aircraft carriers?

Attached: 6053AC22-8539-4E25-B0FA-C87CFEBD5D6E.jpg (1156x3429, 241K)

i unironically (rellay unironically, non ironically unironically) agree that europeans should choose another second language. it goes without saying that it should be french.
besides what germans think, germany is not representative of the european culture. modern europe, culturally speaking, would exist without germany or england or spain. without italy or france it wouldn't .

>And german in gymnasiums is choice

it’s going to be mandatory soon, from age 5 onwards

Yeah I see, but I hope that former east Germany is standing it ground, they now what occupation for 50yrs is like.
Also have two German friends from Frankfurt am Oder. They dislike kebabs, communism, leftists but they're not to patriotic desu

How are you supposed to be patriotic towards a state that hates you?

Europe doesn't need anything. Fuck the EU

sure it will. It wasn't even mandatory during Empire

It’s all going according to plan.

Attached: F8475980-FF41-44A7-995C-5D455E29FFA3.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

what's wrong with english

niggers can speak it

It'll be even lower than that in the UK

Foreign languages are ridiculed. No one learns them.

There is actually a large German speaking minority in modern day Namibia/Deutsch Südwestafrika

It attract people from across the globe, so it is better to stop using it.

Attached: 7B44A2E1-3EA8-465E-8822-E3C4A8279CD5.jpg (1274x1020, 262K)

Because Brits are among the least educated people in Europe.

Let them all in, I say.

pretty sure black people can also speak german

Attached: jamal von negerschmidt.jpg (550x570, 102K)

>How are you supposed to be patriotic towards a state that hates you?
never did make sense to me that the reichstag has "Dem Deutscher Staat" inscribed on it

I know some german but im trying to forget it. English is easier + Anglo sphere has better culture.

id rather learn chinese than german

And once they do, they feel 100% Germanic. People forget that there has been a German shooter in 2016 who was pretty mich like the NZ shooter... just that he was Iranian, but felt he was Aryan and defending the “white race”. He has been completely forgotten...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=unZ4ppHH1CE

Dem Deutschen Volke

Attached: 7AE36AE0-49C2-41C8-BE0D-39CAFB0B3D87.jpg (1600x900, 353K)

thatsthejoke.jpg

the deutsch folk are a bunch of imbecile autists, nothing great comes out of germany and it's obvious

notice how """""germans""""" want others to be like them and noone else is interested

>French
So you want to communicate with Berbers and niggers?

“Volk” is now interpreted to mean passport holders and EU residents in Germany

The only reason to learn german
when my blonde, blue eyed slut rides my dick in a SS uniform and whispers me filthy german words into ear

>nothing great comes out of germany

well, 300bn in 1% ultra low interest loans came your way from here

>it should be German
Say Smolensk - Fritz.

Attached: batterfly.jpg (523x330, 24K)

t. envious turk

Attached: 1549700370927.png (3204x2492, 186K)

“Schwuchtel” means gay person, Janusz

We don't have English as common language because England is part of the EU so don't be stupid.

English is the Lingua Franca because of the domination of the British Empire and then the American Empire. Its not going away. You can make French, Italian or Finnish the "official language of the EU', nobody cares

Attached: 111Merkel.jpg (800x510, 66K)

Do you even know why it is Schmetterling? Do you know what Schmetten means and where that word comes from?

that's not culture , or any love for germany
germans are not aware of their own self-importance, they think they matter a lot
noone else thinks that and has no affinity for them, get that in your undevelopped conscience and give us back 90 bil eur you own from WW2 when you killed us for fun

case in point:
>turk
germany BRIMMING with them
>envious
sonny I'm Greek I pity others not envy them

>passport holders
you mean citizens

Yet nobody in China speaks understandable English. Same in Japan.

Learn Arabic you filthy pigs. The language of your new overlord.

"Kanake" means you Ahmed

Citizen is racist. Passport holder is gender neutral and doesn’t discriminate against those objecting to the German state.

I actually wish that all the time I've spent learning english was spent on German on Russian... Sure, I can say a few sentences, but nothing much... Everyone told me fuck Russian, you won't fucking need that, well lo and behold, 15 years later, I can speak english but the whole anglo empire is fucking crumbling down and soon it will be a degenerate language... thanks dad

Attached: 1529589170427.jpg (250x242, 7K)

There needs to be a comma after “you”

>winning like cracy
we sure showed them...
*starts crying in corner*

wtf germany

i'm not going to speak your shitty language

>no match for our mighty European army
Just spilled my coffee, thanks fag

No

Attached: Wn0c2wcVw0o.jpg (2560x1440, 400K)

You really don't need Russian.

I own a language school and also a preschool.
Immersive English preschool class is very expensive and has a long waiting list.
German immersive preschool class I want to create for my son to learn German from a young age has much much less interest.

Times can change quickly but English is still very much king. At least here.
Also, Poles attitude to learning German is very negative.

What european army/navy?

i don't want europeans to speak any 2nd language on the basis of what niggers will or won't do, but because it's the best choice for my people and my civilization.
we don't deal with arabs/berbers with languages and education, but with the whip, the collar and the gas chamber.

>cretin in the language of which is no sound "S", dares to lecture me.

Attached: d6SFUxm.jpg (500x333, 76K)

English dominates because of technology. All programming is written in english.

Schmetten is medieval Slavic, mate. That was my point. It means “heavy cream”. A Schmetter-ling is a little thing attracted by the Schmetten, the heavy cream. It literally means Butter-fly... just in Slavic.

if you create white ethonostate I am in. But you won't. You rapebabies hate your own nation. GTFO.

Based. You won this thread

You can use English in code and still not understand English. Look at Indian programmers.

Something about witches. I remember that from my German classes. I like the Swiss term for Butterfly - Summervogl :D

We are creating a multi-culti ethnostate. Look at their hands! The color!

Attached: 7E35121A-AEB4-4AE3-9A35-A626C54BD456.jpg (468x290, 94K)

Hello my name is Rasheed and I try help your problem with game

Exception does not make the rule.

Right, English programming classes being one of our top sellers.
Also, all private preschools have programming classes for kids and it's usually done in English and if it isn't it is done in a weird translation of English polish.

But its also the culture. German TV shows and music just aren't popular. From being in the east it seems like
American - British - Spanish - Japanese - Indian - Turkish
seem to be the only cultures consumed by eastern europeans and only the first four with any significance.
Turkish TV shows are still popular possibly because of refrences to eastern European countries. Also all the actors look more euro than Turkish.

Please Hans, just stop.

Attached: Archaeoindris.jpg (800x722, 49K)

Look at the Chinese. They code in English... and don’t understand a word of it.

Sorry to say, but the number or proficient English speakers is actually rather limited. Outside of Anglo countries, you only find proficient English speakers in Europe, Israel and in ex-British colonies in Africa and parts of Asia like Hong Kong and Singapore.

Attached: E7EFFA4F-6ADE-4BEB-9761-1085A4B54224.png (890x668, 91K)

What's the difference? With your language you can only build a concentration camp, or fuck man in the ass (Ja, ja -das ist fantastisch.). Not a single beautiful song can be sung, with such an ugly language.

What is rapid deployment. Honestly Hans you would think you would have learned the last time you had to dredge out Panzers out of the Russian Swamplands.

Attached: dont have to be german.png (1482x349, 51K)

DESU, German culture was never a really successful export. People just don’t like sausages with Kraut, beer, chilling in the sun, engineering, sexy girls or football. It’s as easy as that.

Attached: 922CEA5E-BD31-4493-A42F-28F2F52A860F.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>decreasing the appeal for culturally non-adept immigrants to Europe
Reall, Hans?

You mean smetana? That's interesting
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/smetana

I'm mixed on the subject. German produce is without a doubt the best, however I feel it's a poisoned chalice.

>Poland speaking better english than Germany, Switzerland, Belgium
I'm sorry what?

Attached: 1550957748252.png (740x557, 250K)

I suppose, it has all changed with many Poles returning to Poland from Britain.

But Germany is also promoting the ethnic replacement of the native populations in Europe. The German state is evil and should be opposed completely.

There hasn't been a German State since 1945.

It's not very German, no. The state in the country called Germany then.