Are Muslims basically just low IQ jews?

Are Muslims basically just low IQ jews?

Attached: low iq jews.jpg (640x368, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Persia
nationalreview.com/2018/09/united-nations-must-recognize-christian-genocide-iraq-syria/
news.sky.com/story/sky-views-india-must-change-how-it-treats-women-if-it-wants-to-cure-its-rape-problem-11335882
indiatimes.com/news/india/shocking-male-dog-gangraped-by-four-men-in-mumbai-left-seriously-injured-357038.html
newindianexpress.com/cities/bengaluru/2019/apr/02/three-youths-gangrape-minor-in-whitefield-1959074.html
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/dehradun/beaten-to-death-by-seniors-dehradun-boarding-school-buries-body-of-12-yr-old-student-in-campus/articleshow/68603705.cms
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/nagpur/4-aapli-bus-conductors-gang-rape-minor-held/articleshow/68276708.cms
time.com/5481209/india-rape-three-year-old-girl-delhi/
aljazeera.com/news/2018/09/kashmir-year-gang-raped-eyes-gouged-180905084116930.html
nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/asia/rape-chennai-india.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty much. I guess the big difference is you can become a Muslims, while Jews are a pretty exclusive club

Don't forget inbred

yes

Regular jews are also inbred

/thread.

That is exactly what the Arab ones are. Just fucking dumb, violent Semites.

That is exactly what they are.

This is what they are being taught where they aren't a majority.

Attached: taq.jpg (189x267, 15K)

Why do you keep samefagging and replying to yourself you fucking newfag?

Look at my Id you fucking newfaggot. 1 POST

>Everyone that triggers me is a samefag
You have to go back Ismial

Attached: 1552923785930.jpg (1078x1011, 787K)

It's called phonefagging motherfucker. ID doesn't prove anything.

Fucking JIDF go home.

TOO BAD IM NOT ON A PHONE YOU DUMB FUCK

Why do muslim Imams say its okay to rape your daughters?

Attached: pedophile cult.jpg (652x960, 99K)

Would fuck to be honest laddingtons

Sure faggot.

>replying to himself, newfag forgot to change his proxy.

>what is consensus and why do people have it
suck my bag you dumb asshole

They're literally your cousins schlomo, so yes.

Attached: ah.gif (250x200, 1.48M)

>ID doesn't prove anything
Just admit you fucked up and you only checked his memeflag then assumed it's the same user.

Stop being a faggot who spergs about proof after he accused someone with zero proof.

Attached: 12513616.png (379x380, 203K)

You literally wrote the same reply multiple times with few changes. Nice try chaim.

>What is chain reply
Ismial you need to luck more
Also fuck off back to Afghanistan

Attached: brutes.jpg (336x363, 38K)

imagine the burqa smells

Yes.

No. Jews never want to kill me on sight because I am not a jew. Can't say that same of muslims because I am kuffar.
Islam must be destroyed before humans can eve make a claim to being 'civilized', I shit you not.
Islam is a stain on humanity that must be burned away with cleansing nuclear fire.

what a stupid question

I noticed the id faggot. He changed his IP but forgot to change memeflag to make it less obvious. Kill yourself.

do Muslims wanna kill you on sight?
or are you a bot spamming your masters programming

>No. Jews never want to kill me on sight because I am not a jew. Can't say that same of muslims because I am kuffar.
Shut up Mordecai.

Isn't the goal of both of them to destroy and replace or enslave the others?

no, jews want OTHERS to do the dirty work

Attached: pedoslam.jpg (500x292, 51K)

>Kill yourself
I might, considering I'll be finally saved from having to read retarded puke posts like yours.

So you agree its true Hameed?

Attached: gang gang.png (448x455, 235K)

how did you come to that conclusion

Every single country that once had a different culture and/or religion no longer exists and has been replaced by islam. Funnily yours is one of the greatest examples.
The replacements werent peaceful either. You could see muslims chimping out once they get a majority as you can see with the Bangladesh genocide where they killed 3 million and raped 400k for being a different culture.

Attached: typical muslim woman.jpg (290x222, 37K)

our pagans were genocided by Christians, our Christians exist

now i get to ask a question
why do you talk about iq when india (the flag you're ashamed to show) has iq on the level of africa

>our pagans were genocided by Christians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Persia
What a low IQ attempt. Further proves my point.
>our muslims exist
Not for long
nationalreview.com/2018/09/united-nations-must-recognize-christian-genocide-iraq-syria/

Lmao I think you're on to something, OP.

Substitute low iq with inbred .

What's the requirements of proof to be a jew? I am related to a few very famous jews but I'm not jewish. Might be a good life to be a fake jew and see how much dirt I can collect.

i wouldn't say lower IQ jews but i would say more blatantly obvious jews. Both want the same thing more or less muslims are just honest about it.

Isn't India like 40% muslim? Nice try Hameed you should go convert Poondia to Islam first and stay out of our countries

Attached: pigslam.jpg (1024x677, 76K)

>persia
>iraq
and i'm the low iq....
btw Zoroastrian Persians exist too

Of course they are.
Same desert
Same Semitic origin
Same afroasiatic language root
Same primitive blood draining ritual (halal/kosher)
Same origin book of superstitions

Jews and Muslims are the same shit, only that Jews cherry pick their converts while Islam accepts any retard.

it's sad that you're so ashamed of your motherland, of your existence that you shit on your country to deflect

What are you on about Hameed? Have your kind inbred so much that they keep being deluded beyond belief?
>Zorashtrians exist
No shit you literal ape they are being raped and converted as we speak.

>again, what is consensus
Says the leaf from Maple suck

Attached: fbi_islam_graph_1.jpg (1293x971, 359K)

>raped and converted
1400 years after islam took over, sure is a slow rape and conversion faggot
show your flag coward

He's a Paki tier Manleet or something from the northern section of his shit hole most likely. So ignore his Australasian ass, and any other incoherent leaf. As they're probably of the same background.

Attached: Manleets Shift.png (1348x797, 1.19M)

my local synagogue is chill with me

Most Muslims are poos, which explains why they're so intolerable to be around usually. At least from the pov of other people. Btw, just reveal your flag already pajeet.

Attached: Anal Abuse.jpg (474x316, 22K)

They're all fucking semites who gives a shit

Most definitely. That’s why Tyrant Tarrant targeted them. They are like Jews but gayer

>They're all fucking Semites

There are more muslims in South Asia, than in the Middle East. You brain dead Hispanic circus freak.

Attached: knuckle walker (you).jpg (874x684, 79K)

99.4% of Iranians are Muslims
There are about 20k Zoroastrian left the rest of the minorities are Christians. Once a large majority has been achieved the Muslim stops raping since it becomes harder to sort through less than 0.6% of the population and rape or murder them and instead chooses the easier path and rapes his own family members instead.

Attached: peace.jpg (369x302, 28K)

Muslims are inbred niggers who bred with jews, proving thst jewish women were the first ones who got blacked

100.000% of europeans are Christians

For fucks sake, Semites make up such an inconsequential percentage of the Muslim populace. That it should be self evident that most Muslims are not Semites.Just based off apparent data and or experience. Fyi Paki = Poo, in case you think they count.

Attached: Democratic Liberty And Fundamentals.png (1126x634, 56K)

Most Muslims suck because of their South Asian heritage Patel. Pakis,Sikhs,other poo nuance are an attestement to this, as they seem to be exclusive in regards to committing gang rape and or pedophilic acts on minors. Especially over here. Can't say actual Arabs are famous for this here, the same for Indonesians and other non Australasian muslims.

Attached: Pajeets Sexy Fun Time.webm (662x480, 2.5M)

>100.000% of europeans are Christians
Inbred IQ in action boys

Attached: pedoslam numba one.jpg (736x531, 71K)

Rather be inbred, than cross bred with a proto Human you Aboriginal mixed autist.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

Muslims of all heritage are scum.
Being a muslim and a nigger at the same time by default puts you at the bottom of the barrel.
You need to go back.

Attached: somali nigger.jpg (920x1227, 171K)

That's a bantu mixed Hybrid, pic related. And this land is open clay. But I wouldn't expect an Asiatic bitch to comprehend why that'd be of benefit to exploit, considering your history of subjugation. Lmao, you're even ashamed to clarify your ethnic background , because of this. And no, most non South Asian Muslims aren't nearly as bad as your variety. From what I've heard both online and off line.

Attached: West Saharan vs Afro Asiatic.jpg (1024x768, 334K)

Congrats nigger you are the 3rd inbred aut on this thread. Shitskins of all kinds are subhuman but you muslim are the parasites of humanity.

Attached: pedoslam cult.jpg (279x181, 13K)

ignore that retarded street shitter

>Shit skins

Reveal your flag to alleviate the irony behind your post, and I couldn't care less what we are. So long as our self interest is preserved.

Attached: Goofy Indian 3.jpg (301x450, 46K)

All shitskins are the kind of people you get in an arguement with, and when you stop talking they just go,
"I WON"
And repeat that same phrase over and over.
What did you win? What in the fucking hell did you win?
I never understood people like this, they are so low, that they declare themselves winners from something so simple as an arguement.

Attached: Bittles reasearch global inbreeding map.png (850x607, 147K)

Might as well subvert this thread into an Anti poo marathon fren. To expose how fucking irritating these quasimodo looking troglodytes are.

Attached: open-defecators-per-square-km-2012.jpg (1920x739, 215K)

>meme flag

Attached: Poo enthusiast.png (1142x1131, 672K)

Attached: Apoo with flag.gif (539x599, 39K)

Attached: Oldest known civilisation.jpg (380x285, 104K)

Attached: defecate in india.jpg (635x261, 40K)

Attached: Pajeets intoxicating ass rabies.jpg (960x615, 587K)

Muslims also breed at much higher rates than any other group of people.
Even taking in a few muslims could compromise the country since they breed like rabbits.
Who woulda think Britain would have problems with muslim rape gang?

Attached: islam churchill.jpg (648x648, 77K)

Attached: Indian enthusiasm.jpg (600x330, 62K)

>*South Asian Muslims

Attached: Asiatic Sex Gods.jpg (612x790, 112K)

based and redpilled

Attached: Not Bad.jpg (474x437, 20K)

>Imagine being the lowest common denominator in any social group, and reeking so bad that you could burn a hole in an environmental containment unit

Attached: Goofy cross bred androgynous racoon.png (500x500, 35K)

Attached: Super pooper by 3100.jpg (1440x930, 280K)

Attached: Goofy Indian.jpg (600x366, 41K)

>H..hey guys lets instead talk about shitskins from this other part of the world instead.. okay? Please don't talk about me.
The nigger muslim incapable of rational thought thinks his sub 60 IQ brain is capable of subversion.
Stick to murders and mass rapes faggot.

Attached: somali breeder.jpg (350x244, 31K)

> mass rape
news.sky.com/story/sky-views-india-must-change-how-it-treats-women-if-it-wants-to-cure-its-rape-problem-11335882

> gangraping dogs

indiatimes.com/news/india/shocking-male-dog-gangraped-by-four-men-in-mumbai-left-seriously-injured-357038.html

One incident? I'm sorry did you want more than one incident to happen to innocent animals until your "sympathetic" nature is satisfied? Wow new rule guys, you can get away with any crime as long as you only do it once. t.Retarded Poopy logic

> normalized gangrape of children
newindianexpress.com/cities/bengaluru/2019/apr/02/three-youths-gangrape-minor-in-whitefield-1959074.html

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/dehradun/beaten-to-death-by-seniors-dehradun-boarding-school-buries-body-of-12-yr-old-student-in-campus/articleshow/68603705.cms

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/nagpur/4-aapli-bus-conductors-gang-rape-minor-held/articleshow/68276708.cms

time.com/5481209/india-rape-three-year-old-girl-delhi/

aljazeera.com/news/2018/09/kashmir-year-gang-raped-eyes-gouged-180905084116930.html

nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/asia/rape-chennai-india.html

No that's not some other country, it's the shithole called poo poo land AKA land of Bipin Patel AKA child rapists. Shame on you for lying and deflecting about this you disgusting subhuman animal

Attached: Apoo.jpg (2070x1380, 393K)

And to stop the onslaught of irony, fucking reveal yourself already you androgynous raccoon.

Attached: fucking retard.jpg (412x425, 24K)

Actually you cant throw away Qur'ans, the only way to dispose of them is by burning (if you're getting rid of one that's the recommended way)

Even the most moderate of muslims support sharia law and many even financially and physically support extremist groups who have the sole purpose of destroying heretics
>Shitskin keeps making most of my arguments for me digging his own grave

Pic related

Attached: ezclap.jpg (720x405, 19K)

>Shitskin keeps making most of my arguments for me digging his own grave

And why won't you reveal yourself to even the playing field of racial insults Rashesh?

Attached: Indians.jpg (400x269, 62K)

>South Asian muslim

Attached: Cunning autistic retard.png (657x539, 110K)

Testing to see my flag..

oh yes i got around the ban by my isp :)

Btw, this is a copy paste in case anyone is wondering why there's a cringe fest half way through it here.

See the original here:

Attached: Rectal Expulsion Therapy.jpg (636x333, 78K)

>what is a vpn?

>keeps posting shitskins

Glad we agree, Now go back shitskin brute.
>Everyone who hates islam is a poo
Got news for you bulbhead

Attached: shitskins.jpg (468x286, 54K)