HAHAHA

Amerimutts thought they were safe. Welcome to the end times faggots

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-173631_Firefox.jpg (1080x1019, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/man-talked-attack-avenge-christchurch-mosque-shootings-arrested-us-gun-range
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How dare he talk about something

THE NOSE

> An Albanian national who talked about joining ISIS and attacking random people to avenge terror attack at the Christchurch mosques was arrested at a gun range in Montana, authorities said.
>Fabjan Alameti, 21, appeared before a US magistrate judge Thursday on charges of possession of a firearm by an unlawful user of a controlled substance and making false statements involving international and domestic terrorism.
American not found

>An Albanian national who talked about joining ISIS and attacking random people to avenge terror attack at the Christchurch mosques was arrested at a gun range in Montana, authorities said.

>Fabjan Alameti, 21, appeared before a US magistrate judge Thursday on charges of possession of a firearm by an unlawful user of a controlled substance and making false statements involving international and domestic terrorism.

Attached: file.png (900x635, 430K)

based

Fucking white male muslims

>An Albanian national who talked about joining ISIS and attacking random people to avenge terror attack at the Christchurch mosques was arrested at a gun range in Montana, authorities said.
did you even read the article?

If he was a muzzie it's justified.
>Albanian goatfucker
TOP KEK

Attached: albo_roll.jpg (1392x3952, 1.57M)

youre welcome

Attached: 1552919560958.jpg (266x246, 24K)

>muslim who was planning to kill Christians arrested
I'd say we are doing pretty good.

Attached: 1553709572936.jpg (559x559, 40K)

This was a muslim, retard.

How the fuck does an Albanigger muslim get to Montana?

HAHAHA help me help me *pop* *pop*

Attached: 1536987378211.jpg (854x687, 109K)

I hate Muslims he talked about it.
Just deport the guy he probaly doesn't belong in a federal prison unless he actually had weapons and money to carry out an attack

How come you always type this same comment? Hahah help me pop pop...Sloppy job mossad

Attached: 1552867071064.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

Thank kang Obama.

Montana has a lot of Scandinavians. They're basically a slightly more conservative Minnesota. They import brown people for feels

He only looks white to a muttburger like you, friend-a-rino.

that no mustache muslim beard.

Dumb,

entrance wounds are small, there is no red mist with AR-15. The exit wound is huge, which is why she bleeds from underneath.

Obama started to import these fucks into white enclaves in Idaho and Montana.

How the fuck do muzzies make it to New Zealand?

Attached: 1553217216431.png (3218x6480, 1.76M)

Denmark has a stricter immigration than Sweden or the US

He's through.

You dumb fucking mudslime. He's Albanian and was going to try to kill innocent Americans to 'avenge' the Christchurch attack. You. Retarded. 85 IQ. Monkey.

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/man-talked-attack-avenge-christchurch-mosque-shootings-arrested-us-gun-range

safe
9/11, San Bernardino, Pulse Nightclub, New York truck attack... real safe

Americans have guns, you dipshit sheep-shagger.