Switzerland EU firearms directive referendum May 19th

eu-diktat-nein.ch

Swissbros, the directive passed by the EU that bans magazines over 10 rounds and 20 for rifles will be put to a nationwide vote on May 19th.

Vote NO on the directive. It is a massive infringement on rights and liberties, and the only way you can own them is through an exemption permit which is up to cantonal discretion. Cantons like Geneva, Vaud and Neuchatel for example do not issue it, while others like Aargau need a fucking day pass every time you want to shoot exemption permits.

The government lied in 2005 when it said joining Schengen would not affect gun rights. This directive also allows the EU to make the laws stricter every five years.

Attached: KIw6i1elo-RrDYLVvOWEKON6va7cXzEljWmMfROfzg8.jpg (384x640, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grabcad.com/library/tag/magazine?page=1&time=all_time&sort=recent&query=30 round magazine
roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-technology/a26960542/the-eu-wants-cars-to-have-speed-limiters-and-more-by-2022/
youtu.be/85o9rugVoJU
m.tagesanzeiger.ch/articles/5ca65dacab5c371dfa000001/comments
lausanonymous.com/Discuss/
nordstadtblogger.de/gegen-antisemitismus-und-rechtspopulismus-stadtrat-dortmund-bezieht-mit-grosser-mehrheit-eindeutig-stellung/
liberalarms.ch/schengen-waffenrecht-und-rahmenvertrag-bergen-die-gleichen-politische-gefahren-fur-die-schweiz/
fedpol.admin.ch/fedpol/de/home/sicherheit/waffen/aktuell/eu-waffenrichtlinie-faq.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get your weapons acquistion permit NOW as well. Stock up on these magazines before the vote, bury them or do whatever. Download the 3D blueprints too.

Attached: 1478650019089.jpg (1341x3636, 473K)

bump for the swissbros
czechfag here. we told the eu to fuck off and filed a lawsuit. don't give up your rights

Bumping for action

Hooooooooly shit EU are you okay?

Fuck the EU

Fuck the EU, if this shit passes I will move to the US

The US isn't safe either. If a dem wins 2020 it's over.
Don't comply at all, stock up on these magazines.

Thanks Fren, we're working on it. The first heavily biased polls show that "Yes" [Including "Slightly Yes/Leaning for Yes"] (for the new gun laws) Is at about 53% while No is at around 47%. We can still sway this fucker around. If anyone wants to help us create memes: .gg/ePKjgq

I thought Switzerland wasn't an EU member?

>53% support
Shit. I'm so sorry.

Already did
A German friend of Swiss Jow Forums had to order lots of cheap mags for us

>If a dem wins 2020 it's over.
It will be pandemonium of the highest degree. The legit scares me that we have a massive pool of open communists willing - foaming at the mouth to trash our entire system. I really don't know where I would go or do; nothing illegal obviously, but where else even has the same types of freedoms.

Exactly. That's the thing. We're not in the fucking EU.

It's not over yet
Our pollsters are even worse than the US ones

>schengen

I'm not worried (yet). This poll was done by Tamedia Group. They own multiple newspapers and are fucking leftist shills^10. The poll sampled 12'000 People. And the comments and likes on that article about the poll are very negative. The battle isn't lost. Yet.

grabcad.com/library/tag/magazine?page=1&time=all_time&sort=recent&query=30 round magazine

Download the files. Use a VPN just in case and throw it on a USB drive then stash it.

Schengen is about to fuck us all over come 2021. Motherfuckers are going to make us and pretty much all non-EU countries get a visa to visit. Fuck 'em.

So what happens if you reject it? Does the EU have any authority to do anything? make your leaders cuck like the UK?

Well, most likely nothing will happen. But the media and all our leaders are putting pressure on us by lying that they will kick us out of Schengen (which I'd love desu). Our "leaders" in general are about the most cucked people on Earth. The EU can make them kneel by just looking at them desu.

everything else is shittier there, and you leave just because of some stupid guns holy shit

>Desu vola
Defend your daughter with a pool noodle

If it was only about guns I'd probably stay. But it's the fact that this whole country is full of NPCs and Cucks who bow to the EU over and over and over. It's absolutely disgusting.

>unironically being part of the eu

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-technology/a26960542/the-eu-wants-cars-to-have-speed-limiters-and-more-by-2022/

these leftist authoritarians will destroy any freedom you care about

Bump for switzerland

also memers/activists see the dicord

Do y'all use the term, Summervogl oder Falter for butterfly?

bump

Falter or Schmetterling

No thread theme yet? Let's change that
>youtu.be/85o9rugVoJU

We really need to have more propaganda etc.
Operation Libero is pushing that shit much stronger than we opposed. Also the media is pushing Operation Libero and their opinions.
We should start calling out their twisted arguments etc.

the thing is that those libero leftist bugman will get all the attention because the media and newspapers are heavily leftist.

No, fuck off faggot. Keep your faggy yuro bullshit there where it belongs.

I am a Jow Forumsommando by heart
There is no way in hell I'm going to live in a dystopian hellhole where I am not allowed to cuddle with a glorious battlerifle

looks like we need a little red pilling mission

TWITTER.
They key is Twitter. Operation Libero is going all in.

Follow @EUDiktatNein
Make accounts and respond to the bugman and libero tweets

Dude, I don't think you can get better than where you are at. Coming to the USA would be a downgrade.

m.tagesanzeiger.ch/articles/5ca65dacab5c371dfa000001/comments

SWISSFAGS COMMENT AND CHANGE OPINIONS

no-one in Switzerland is using Twitter
You could organizing on MSN with about the same impact...
I don't think so

Print out fliers and post them around.

voted yes
fuck you gun nuts

Attached: unknown.png (1441x828, 1.4M)

bump

>you're gonna vote 'no', right user?
>don't let them take my guns, user!
>i-it's not like I like your semi-auto or anything! B-baka!
someone please draw her

Attached: raifuwaifu.jpg (757x553, 69K)

I don't speak Nazi language, what does it say?

you mean mountain hebrew I guess.
It means:
We have a very fun mood.

We explain to the citizens, for them, to have freedom, security and democracy, they need to vote against it.
And everything while we are financed from foreign countries.

t. litterally shitler

>If a dem wins 2020 it's over.
Trump is a guaranteed win at this point and anybody that says otherwise is a retard. His base is unshakable and the recent SC election shows country wide opinions are right leaning at the moment.

Are you still mad we had guns the last three times you tried to fuck over Europe?
Fuck you Hans, fuck you

i surely vote no. all my family votes no as well as my friends. but i bet that many people will vote yes, because they are too naive and stupid.
to all the swissfags here: we should again make the Eidgenosse/pol/ - threads on a frequent basis.

Attached: Jauslin_Sempach_1889 (1).jpg (2737x2050, 2.16M)

i fucking hate this Tamedia son of a bitch whore. we should burn this cancer

Yep. They're the worst. By the way you on the Discord yet?

bump

Stop shilling Discord
It's a honey pot and you will sorely regret using that shitty service soon.

Without (((tamedia))) and (((reuters))) we'd vote 75% yes.

If Swiss anons need a place to organize check out
lausanonymous.com/Discuss/
It’s an anonymous chat in the spirit of Jow Forums

I meant we'd keep it the way it is and vote no of course.

its always positive at the beginning.
that shit will get voted down heavily

Your only hope is to tear the EU apart. It needs to die.

Crawled out of Jow Forums I see, eh lausanonymous-user

Yea, I shit post here a lot too. Just trying to get some Swiss anons to join the fun

Attached: D6EE7226-ED36-4A4A-AE88-D61ED9AE02E9.gif (680x759, 2.44M)

>
>I'm not worried (yet). This poll was done by Tamedia Group. They own multiple newspapers and are fucking leftist shills^10. The poll sampled 12'000 People. And the comments and likes on that article about the poll are very negative. The battle isn't lost. Yet.

Tamedia is a neoliberal rightwing company you fucking Moron!

Lol and you live where? On the moon?

Has this been a long time coming or is this reactionary to the NZ shooting?

Long time coming, NZ won't help politicians and journalists not acting like retards tho.

I'd guess if they get banned (from what I can see it will be a close call either way) you can thank Tarrant for it. Really unfortunate timing.

Also you guys aslo had the same EU law applied to you. It'll take effect later this year i think.

Doesn't matter to me, owning a gun in Germany is borderline useless and even just getting a permit costs way too much money. We are too cucked on this already to really matter.

>costs way too much money
money will soon be nothing

Communism just might win this time. Will America want to continue capitalism after a great depression 2.0 that could have been avoided?

Attached: 8E3AAD22-4BA0-4B28-A451-6EDFB674D493.jpg (802x751, 211K)

Attached: Winkelried.jpg (1064x744, 193K)

>The US isn't safe either. If a dem wins 2020 it's over.
You clowns said the same thing back in 2008. Nothing will happen. Republicans would never get reelected to Congress if they pass any sort of law.

Oy vey, you guys are anti-semites for wanting to keep your firearms.
nordstadtblogger.de/gegen-antisemitismus-und-rechtspopulismus-stadtrat-dortmund-bezieht-mit-grosser-mehrheit-eindeutig-stellung/

Attached: 1552682617074.jpg (480x640, 62K)

>leftist subhumans still want stricter laws in a nation with a homicide rate of 0.5
fucks sake

Oy vey! Guns are antisemitic! Nobody will ever need them! I never lie and I really hate sarcasm, goy!

Only because the GOP was actively blocking obongo from passing gun bans and restrictions in congress.

liberalarms.ch/schengen-waffenrecht-und-rahmenvertrag-bergen-die-gleichen-politische-gefahren-fur-die-schweiz/
voting yes is just voting yes to further EU tyranny.

How likely are the Swiss to support their own gun rights?

How are the Swiss so based?

exactly what im thinking

I'm voting 'No' and I'll be sure to try and force my mother to do the same

Any good ideas for advertizing?
Is pinning flyers legal?
How do i make stickers for car?

Attached: Clipboard02.png (449x755, 23K)

I like it but am unsure if it won't backfire as the media will say it's right wing prop, further engaging normies to vote in favour of it..

not all of us are. 25 to 50 year olds mostly are bluepilled as fuck. the older ones don't see the image as a whole but are based regarding the eu. the younger than 25 year olds are either brainfucked to no end or redpilled. redpilled in a meaning that they understand that it is important to be interested in politics, that you have to discuss together about what is going on, that you only keep yourself free if you're willing to stick to the same idea - together. we have to go back to giving the cantons more power and take away some of the Bund, as was the idea of our Eidgenossenschaft through long times in history.

Have the Swiss had a bunch of false-flags to cause this, or are they just sympathy cucking for their stupid neighbors?

what are the chances for me to still get a gun loycense before this law kicks in?

Schützenverein -> Aktivmitglied -> Waffenerwerbsschein

>schützenverein
no possibility to avoid this?

No problem to buy a gun if you have clean criminal record and are over 18.
You cant buy full auto, but semi AK47 style is OK. Will cost you about 80.- for 3 gun permit.

For single shot you dont need a "waffenerwerbsschein", but for semiautos, pump and handguns you need.

Attached: Clipboard04.png (1182x835, 639K)

No need for "schüzenverein". You can request it online.

You need a reason, thus sport is the most natural one. I've been doing it for some years, it's fun and ownership is a useful side-effect.

No you dont need no reason. Get the "strafregisterauszug" online, then get the "waffenerwerbsschein" online. No problem, no questions asked (in ZH, other cantons may be different).

Attached: Clipboard06.png (1182x836, 623K)

You still have to go to the police and they'll ask some questions before authorizing it. But maybe it's different for handguns, still seems a bit too easy.

Btw lmao nice pupper

Do you live in Geneva or Vaud? Even Zurich approves WES within days and I never had to talk to anyone.

>have to go to the police and they'll ask
Ive had some 5 WES and never talked to police.

Attached: Clipboard05.png (1178x828, 532K)

It has to do with us being part of the Schengen zone stuff; when the EU passed it's Arms directive back in 2017 we are obligated to implement their directive into law. The left and the government are trying to scare everyone that if you vote no it means the end of our Schengen agreement with the EU.
>fedpol.admin.ch/fedpol/de/home/sicherheit/waffen/aktuell/eu-waffenrichtlinie-faq.html

No, ZH. I had to do it for my stgw-57-03. In all honesty I think it's perfectly fine. A clear register doesn't prove shit and I would't trust everyone. After all I see it as a matter of tradition and you should prove yourself worthy. With power comes responsibiliy.

What calibre?

>my stgw-57-03.
i remember that bitch. Heavy as fuck.

Attached: download.jpg (1200x659, 42K)