Wtf is happening

Jews are giving up?

Attached: FB_IMG_1554446792803.jpg (550x654, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=rzYqimDCyjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJsisX4Umk
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_1dfp3tAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYaNNyqbZs
youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
outono.net/elentir/2019/02/04/criticizing-soros-is-not-anti-semitism-even-the-government-of-israel-considers-him-a-threat/
youtube.com/watch?v=oWwVyqvvVPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Orthodox Jews hate Zionism for some reason.

Is this fake? These dudes have to be on drugs or just fakes if it is real.

>NKUK

Dumb newfag.

either because they are smart and see israel reveals the dark and evil nature of the jew for all humanity to see, or that they are some actual genuine good jews who just want to co-exist and live peacefully.

I know this is going to sound absolutely retarded but #NotAllJews. It's just the Zionist faggots I hate.

International jewry might turn against Israel at some point since it's getting harder and harder to justify western support for them

If you didn't have pol tier education you would know that there are jews against zionism. Even vice did a video on youtube. But make sure to ignore this post to appease the edgelord neets who don't want you to know that.

cos da acknnazi jews are crayy crayy homeie

Attached: 1553810107543.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=rzYqimDCyjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJsisX4Umk
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_1dfp3tAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYaNNyqbZs

Attached: Torah-Jews-Ourguys.jpg (1042x1922, 753K)

Attached: israel-us-jews.jpg (1572x1429, 599K)

Attached: Diaspora-vs-Israel.jpg (2103x2150, 2.18M)

Somewhere I read a parasite tapeworm sometimes eats itself.

I think it's because the Messiah is supposed to establish the new Israel, not some Anglo-Jewish agreement.

Jews can't build or maintain anything themselves, they need to latch on to another people to thrive.

Attached: honkvey.jpg.jpg (990x729, 120K)

No its not fake. See them in London all the time.
The old testament has a passage where king Solomon receives a vision of the future from god. He predicts the destruction of the Jewish temple and that jews would be scattered to all corners of the earth.
Solomon says that jews must not return to Israel or have a state of their own until the Jewish messiah has come.
The rabbi of Palestine actually opposes Jewish immigration to Palestine because he knew it was against this bible prophecy.
However Zionists believe that the Zionist people are the new Jewish messiah and also believe that the old testament are just parables and stories. Most orthodox sects believe this too. Their holy book now is the Talmud.
This sect of jews who protest in London are a minority sect who believe the Talmud is false and believe literally in the old testament.

I would like to pull on their beards to see if they come off.

Attached: ba5ae587b2cdb4383a30e8fed98c9b0e44ef4b97.jpg (1199x496, 65K)

Not only them. Even jews like Soros aren't zionist and also hated by Israel.

Wrong..Soros is defended by the Israeli government.

>Wtf is happening
Refer to episode ''I'm a little bit country'' from south park.

''And that means that as a nation, we could go to war with whomever we wished, but at the same time, act like we didn't want to. If we allow the people to protest what the government does, then the country will be forever blameless.''

American nation is pretty much Israel mk2 at this point, so it fits.

Attached: pale sling.jpg (2835x1860, 606K)

That’s just a small fringe movement. The majority of jews support Zionism and the existence of the United States will continue to fund and make sure Israel continues existing.

Attached: 4L_E7vAraXH.jpg (933x697, 136K)

>for some reason
Basically God said they’re not supposed to be there
youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY

Yikes

>outono.net/elentir/2019/02/04/criticizing-soros-is-not-anti-semitism-even-the-government-of-israel-considers-him-a-threat/

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-091706_1.png (1080x620, 179K)

The Zionists are prepared to see these sects go extinct if they have to. As long as they get to expand their Holy Land nothing else matters.

Found the jew.

If you knew anything, you would know that there is a sect of hasidics that denounce Israel for religious purposes. They have always been there. Its isnt in line with Talmudic beliefs of a messiah or some shit. Thats their only beef

Based poo

It's because they are normal people who don't belong to the Illuminati. A religion is the ideal scapegoat for a secret cult, because us goyim have been fighting each other over it since time immemorial. Of course, we tell ourselves, it is the lying, subversive, infidels.

That doesn't change anything. It makes sense they'd consider him a threat. Anyone who brings the kikes to the spotlight is a threat. Their preference is to act in the shadows.
So now they use him as scapegoat.

Attached: 1550640803275.jpg (250x318, 22K)

Yes. This is exactly why. I watched a whole documentary on this. Pretty interesting.

Does that mean zoinist Jews believe Churchill or whoever is the messiah, if not how do they justify not seeing which ever Anglo was responsible for establishing modern Israel as the messiah?

Keep being blind.

How about this explanation:
Right now Jews live happy parasitic lives being immune to all public attacks because ' antisemitism', poor minority. But once they are their own country, and have to work for themselves ( no longer benefiting from work of other nations ) while taking responsibility for their own actions then the Holocaust infused emphaty is over. Ugh, there is nothing uglier then a Jew who is ling, for the sake of usury or sodomy.

Attached: AAuE7mDajH5oorHmBLBa9jAIXGVb7zA-UDhomZYA-g=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (900x900, 96K)

they just want all jews to leech off the gentiles, not doing honest work on your own land, what are you, a goy?

Also note they're not allowed to charge interests to another jew. They can't pull the same tricks on one another.

You're young
And stupid
One day you won't be young
But you may keep being stupid
All jews, all of them, both right and left, up and down, secular and Zionist are all heads of the same snake.

Arthur Balfour. A Scot.

I offered you a pov you clearly hadn't even thought of before and you called me blind. Kek, the irony.

>Arthur Balfour
>A Scot
>Cyrus Ingerson Scofield
>A Scottish American
Interdasting. Very Interdasting...I wonder if they are of the line of Cain.

Your right it did shill

Hitler talks about this in Mein Kampf
Chapter three I think
paraphrasing but "these liberal Jews pretend to be against zionism even publicly denounce it however this is all fabricated and they all work towards one goal"

Attached: thatlook.gif (155x173, 948K)

This has been around for a while diaspora Jews decrying Israel in a vain attempt to escape the second shoah. Ignore then they will be fuel for our furnaces

I'll take option C: they are waiting for the moshiach to slaughter and enslave the filthy goyim and establish a kingdom in Palestine and believe trying to do so before that is blasphemy.

Well said poo.

Attached: 1547115529537.jpg (498x367, 88K)

This. It looks all for show

It's been going on for some times
youtube.com/watch?v=oWwVyqvvVPA

Attached: Judaism isnt zionism.jpg (697x435, 86K)

Some Orthodox Jews hate Israel. This has been well known for a long time.

These are the good Jews. They are truly religious and peaceful and want to really wait for the Messiah to come even though, he will will never come.

Jews jewing Jews.

Attached: joan_donovan.png (377x392, 55K)

This is old news. Those Jews are still kikes. Their only non-kikey focus is regarding Palestinians. They still fuck with white gentiles. It's basically "Pick a side, goy." when Europe should be the side.

not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews
>not all jews
not all jews

Attached: 1549780366371.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

These are Jews from New York. They think the end of the world will come with Israel's creation.

it will.

I agree, but it's only because the jews can profit and consolidate their power when the world "ends"

No such thing as a good group of Jews

You haven't heard about the holocaust victims have you

quit being a stupid sangnigger, those are a minority of assedic kikes.

never happened, what's your point?
kikes who died in camps died of hunger because the allies bombed the supply lines.

Attached: 1526167795337.jpg (970x710, 243K)

They're good because they're dead, Pierre.

Damn, that's a shame. And here I was spitting on six million graves.

check'd.
kek i didn't geddit

Attached: 1511108694388.jpg (570x564, 141K)

Nope, they aren't the ones in power certainly aren't.
There's just a subset of jews that happen to be anti Zionist, /ourjews/.

Attached: 1532361293426.jpg (608x608, 59K)

>or that they are some actual genuine good jews who just want to co-exist and live peacefully.
Easy there. Try keep this conversation rational and facts only. No need for crazy talk.

Only the honorable ones.

no, Israel and i suppose in the USA too? there are a whole strata of jews that are actually for being reasonable with people. I mean knock me over with a feather, but, its true. Isarael naturally doesnt BROADCAST it much, but, groups of Israeli women protest for the palestinians and such. And yes, its true that IN ISRAEL? a person to win Prime Minister position? Has to be seen publicly as "influencing... and controlling" US politics. *shrugs* Yes, the world is a very strange place.

i guess the closest thing to an american to understand? think of the whites that in the 50s did the marches for black civil rights? I guess thats roughly analogous to jews that campaign for fair treatment of palestinians and other foreigners. Jews are REALLY fucking weird to me? Because jews IN AMERICA? push a hard LEFT democratic line... but JEWS in Israel? are almost all "conservative as fuck". Curiously? many of these dual citizenship jews? flip like a lifght switch depending upon which country they wake up in.

it is permissible to lie to the goyim -- zionism

Jews have a saying :
Wherever there are two jews, there are three opinions

Selfbump, but also orthodox jews will not recognize the state of Israel because according to their scripture it is the messiah who will restore their home country and the zionists are their 'anti-christ'

They're realizing that more and more goy are becoming radicalized and they're on the chopping block again

Wow guys for the leading discussion board for anti-semitic topics you guys really have no fucking clue about Jews do you?

Jews are quite disputatious people.

This. They await the antichrist. Good jews stopped being jews centuries ago and any who claim to be good and haven't left rabbinical (read: satanic) judaism are simply liars.

They should recognize that the establishment of contemporary Israel reveals that they are NOT the true Jews, but because they are just as evil as their brethren occupying that holy land they continue the charade, just from a different end.

Attached: 9C2889B7-9EC2-4949-8FEC-179F0B8C80EB.jpg (960x720, 141K)

Maybe they know the blood sacrifice their demon god demanded of 6 million has not been paid in full.
Thus the nation of Israel is an insult to god until the number 6 million is reached.
You can lie to the Goyim, but you can not lie to God.

Attached: netanyahu_uncle_bibis_truth_bomb.jpg (1650x874, 348K)

for once an insightful comment from an indian

It's hilarious.
The entire history of Western civilisation in Europe since the Middle Ages has consisted of principalities and states borrowing Jewish capital to fight against other white European states for their geopolitical interests, becoming surprised and concerned when Jews become wealthy and powerful as a result, then expelling them for a couple hundred years until they needed to borrow money again. As justification for fighting against their fellow white European nations, they cite the other side's ties to Jewish capital and the necessity to liberate them from Jewish control, while borrowing money from their own Jews to do so. This happened on all sides, with the international, stateless Jewry benefiting from any outcome.
Whites in the Western world like to talk about a white ethnostate, not realising the glaring contradiction between the terms "ethnicity" and "race". They want a white ethnostate where traditional white ethnic cultures would be preserved, not realising that the whole point of a nation state is the establishment of one culture and one people. Whenever a candidate for a united European state appeared, whether it was Napoleon's Empire, Hitler's Reich or the European Union, it was always rejected, and always backed by Jewish capital (without which one single European nation would not be able to acquire the resources necessary for hegemony). White nations have always despised other white nations more than they've despised Jews, and have always preferred to ally themselves with the latter over the former. Hitler was a rare specimen for the sole fact that he hated the Jews as much as he despised the idea of a French independent nation (though obviously not enough to refuse Wall Street support).
The lack of awareness about literally every facet of their world is staggering.

Are they on the same side as Redshields and Hollyweird Jews?