This world

I need help
I feel myself getting closer and closer more hung up in my pessimistic thoughts and views of the world, is it bad to think evil and greed and bad will win? Is living day by day worth it anymore when I know it’ll all eventually fall apart? Is it selfish to consider suicide as a good option when I know people will miss me?
Go easy on me i really am looking for any way to help and you guys are the only way for me to get help

Attached: C2D403BD-298C-467C-84F4-7441C0FF4B38.jpg (612x752, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1U7CPPMZxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's your ASL

Take a break from thinking. Go outside or something and just experience sensory input

old enough to post here
I’m a dude
I live middle class United States
I’m just like you

>is it bad to think evil and greed and bad will win?
That's always the case through history, goodness and order will rise eventually

>Is living day by day worth it anymore when I know it’ll all eventually fall apart?
It is if you try to live for yourself and do good

>Is it selfish to consider suicide as a good option when I know people will miss me?
No, but killing yourself is never an option

You'll always see a rainbow after a storm user, nothing's over.

Go fuck yourself nigger.

Attached: EB8F1F8D-3ABB-473D-967F-F6025D1F8161.png (1000x764, 210K)

I already do this, I go out with friends, I have a girlfriend, I have a life just these feelings are stopping me from wanting to have one

No.

It will hurt them for a little bit

They will think less and less about it as time goes on, it will become a distant sad memory, then everyone you know will die, and none of you will know afterwards because you’ll all be dead and eventually all known life will perish and the universe will collapse and it will all be as if nothing even ever happened.

The end.

Goodbye.

Attached: 42233009-0D36-4749-AA5D-03D0AC441337.jpg (1772x1772, 588K)

This is helpful, lifted me up a bit more
I’ll think about this

Same here it fucking sucks and it’s only going to get worse

I’m gonna ignore you and act like you don’t exist

Alright thanks sweet

start off by spending more time outside. even if it's just walking, driving, biking, etc. get away from this place and take a breather. if your up to it, take a break from the computer altogether. deleting all social media is a given, or at least log off of that bullshit and limit it to people of importance. remember however, you can't actually leave this place. you're here forever, just like all of us.

That’s what I needed, I’ll take this advice for once

That is human nature my friend. We all try and placate the inevitable with grandiose fantasies of the supernatural and religious jubilation and an eternal experience.

It’s just our hardware doing what it does. Clinging to survival.

You may try and ignore my friend, but I, The dark reality and ultimate fate of all living things, the universe including, will always be waiting, silently, patiently in that back corner. I’ve waited millions of years, and billions more I will wait still.

You cannot escape me. You will know me and my true significance when you slowly fade to black, be it now or in 50 years. And you will return to from whence you came: nothing.

When you’re on you’re death bed and the end is near

I’ll be laughing at your fear.

>I’m just like you
Prove it or else you're just another attention seeking faggot jew.
These kinds of threads are daily occurance, you should either kill yourself or get help or get better idk just stop posting this bullshit you hook nosed mutt nigger.

You are not alone fren, all you can do is sit back, relax and enjoy the show. Also if you want to commit seppuku, I think its a better idea to quit your job, and do something to help people around you, it will give your life new meaning. Also finding love helps. Will it change the world? No it will not. But instead of making your friends and family weep, be a beacon of light in this clown world. Hope I made you feel better user.

Attached: 1552615868152.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

Discord trannies get out!

I don’t know what I can prove to you but I know I don’t need to, your heart is blacker than mine.

You did help, I’m glad that there are other people like me that feel like this is all useless

*eye rolling intensify*

I AM TEH DARKNESS

Xd

Did I spook ya?

No, you are correct. Pull the plug. Just take some other losers with you.

Attached: elder paisios.jpg (431x745, 61K)

Thoughts are presented to the mind like foods in a buffet. They grow out of an inner turmoil or neurosis: if one is stressed, depressed, or has some other underlying problem, thoughts which alleviate these problems will be picked and actualized by a mind running unconsciously. Thus the neurotic chooses fantasy, because this thought is a bit of relief for his panicked and insecure mind. The depressed often picks thoughts which validate his depression and ego ("I am depressed, therefore the world is shitty" - this allows him to feel that his depression is a result of his intelligence, which grants some relief from the underlying depression).

When we "think", we are actually mostly picking and choosing what to think subconsciously, like an animal. Certain thoughts appease our egos, certain thoughts distract us from our underlying problems.

Become aware of what thoughts you are indulging yourself in. Pay very close attention to your thoughts for 30 minutes a day. Just start by classifying them and writing them down during periods of meditation. Because when you unconsciously pick a thought to follow in your mind, you become the thought you choose. Your underlying ailment is deciding what you are becoming.

The way to gain more control is to run towards the pain, rather than away from it by indulging in thoughts offered up naturally by the mind (which is only trying to help itself temporarily).

So spend some time every day for a few weeks meditating and paying attention to your thoughts. Notice your thoughts, notice the physical sensations associated with the thoughts, and always return yourself to awareness of your thoughts if you become "lost in thought" (you have become the thought offered up by your ailing mind to help itself). Continually discarding bad thought paths - those thought paths meant to distract you from your pain - will induce a state of calm.

Exercise makes this easier too.

>is it bad to think evil and greed and bad will win

If you didn't think it would win there would be no reason to fight it with every fibre of your being. You are part of a titanic clash between civilisation and barbarity. Expunge the blackpill and get back in the saddle.

masturbate less

>That's always the case through history
Came to write this.
If you sit down and consider what 'humans' have been through to reach this stage and understand you are the product of successful reproduction, you'll understand you owe to those who ate half a seed per day and didn't give up hope, to do the same thing.

The fight of good vs evil is eternal anyway. I assume a lot of people have given up, but there's no need to. I'd rather have the mortal (and immortal depending on what you believe in) satisfaction of at least trying.

Thank you, you’re a true god

Thank you, I’m gonna actually push on now

Just give the nigs their reparation money and everything will turn out just fine fren
youtube.com/watch?v=e1U7CPPMZxk

Attached: cf02d933307474a804da95eacbbbb023c17386945b1e53bdc004a8d8d6061e12.jpg (222x250, 4K)