Trump walks back threat to close U.S. border, giving Mexico a '1-year warning'

>If the Mexican government doesn't respond in a manner acceptable to Trump within 12 months, he says, he will take action.

mprnews.org/story/2019/04/04/npr-trump-walks-back-threat-to-close-u-s-border-giving-mexico-a-1-year-warning

Attached: Untitled.png (656x521, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/speedreads/826395/texas-now-2020-swing-state
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-mexico-caravan/tempers-fray-in-mexico-
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-immigration/trump-administration-steps-up-effort-to-return-asylum-seekers-to-mexico-idUKKCN1RD320
washingtonexaminer.com/news/andrew-yang-self-conscious-about-his-wang
amp.eluniversal.com.mx/amp/note/amp/eluniversal/1583838
youtube.com/watch?v=5JF2XVQqdfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4D chess

right before the 2020 election. literal 4d chess

>42D

Yeah it'll look good in a year if he actually follows through(we both know he won't)
Too bad between now and then we're going to have an extra 2 million spics to turn texas blue, so it won't matter anyway

theweek.com/speedreads/826395/texas-now-2020-swing-state
oh well

I can relate. My wife has been fucking black dudes since we first got married 7 years ago. The other night I caught her texting some dude named Jamal. Pretty sure it's another black guy. He was sending pictures of his dick. She was sending him kissy faces and hearts.

So this morning I was like, you know what, fuck this. Gave her ass a one year warning. If she's still cheating on me this time next year, I am going to be so mad.

>and other things nobody will remember or care about come election time.

>no one will care about illegal immigration running at 1.5million per year come election time

?!

Decent

vote trump in 2020 or no?

Either Trump or Yang.

I don't want to vote Trump, but I also don't want Texas to flip so im in a bind

The guys a fucking joke.

I can relate. My house has been broken into every day since I first moved in 7 years ago. The other day I caught some guy named Jamal grabbing my entire wallet and car keys. Pretty sure he was black-hispanic. He was going to become a basketball-playing astrophysicist taco salesman on Mars. He needed the car to get to NASA.

So this morning I was like, sure, you know what, I'll give you a one-year warning to give back my car and money. If he hasn't returned it by then I'll be forced to ask him to give it back sternly.

its sad honestly

Ofc

I can relate. My kid's been leaving food out in the house ever since she could chew. There's been rats all over the place and yesterday one of them bit my daughter. Pretty sure it's infected.

So this morning I was like, you know what, fuck this. Gave her ass a one year warning. If she doesn't stop leaving food out and attracting rats, I'm going to be so mad. If she keeps it up afterwards, I'll be forced to limit the rats' food privileges.

Don't worry, you'll get all that stuff you wanted NEXT term.

Trump already promised he'd reveal that replacement for Obamacare that Republicans have been working on for 9 years if he wins.

I can relate. I got shot yesterday by a jihadi in Afghanistan. The other night I caught a 7.62 in the head with my helmet. Pretty sure it wasn't an accident. It came somewhere from the mountains.

So this morning I was like, you know what, fuck this. Gave the Taliban a one year warning. If they're still shooting at me and other American troops, we're going to be so mad. If they keep it up, we'll be forced to give them a serious talk and stop buying their opium in a decade or two.

what a joke

depends how retarded you are

Attached: 1553069632531.jpg (672x371, 75K)

I can relate. My country has given Israel billions of dollars ever since the 1960s. The other day they got guaranteed the Golan Heights by my leader. Pretty sure he was raised in New York. He's been sending even more billions and has been appointing Jews to his cabinet positions.

So this morning I was like, you know what, fuck this. Gave his ass a one year warning. If he's still sending money to Israel, I'll be forced to write a very serious note to him on my voting ticket. If he's still sending money to Israel in 2021, I'm going to be so mad.

He knows hes out. He'll ride the carousel to 2020 and go back to being less heard of piece of shit

I can relate. Yesterday my balls were really cold, so I gave the weather a one year warning. If it doesn't get nicer within a year I'm going to put my pants on.

I can relate. My country has been trying to build a functional border wall for the past 25 years. The other year I was told we'd have to pay for the entire thing out of pocket since Congress couldn't decide if Mexico should pay directly and indirectly or not. Pretty sure we're never going to see that money ever again. The contractors are the lowest bidders like always, but if they go over schedule they'll get a very serious warning and more time and money to complete the barrier.

So this morning I was like, you know what, fuck this. Gave my country a one year warning. If 5 billion dollars of taxpayer money get sent to replace existing fencing and doesn't even plug the gaps where migrants are pouring in, I am going to be so mad.

>IT'S LITERALLY 4D CHESS BECAUSE OF THE 2020 ELECTION!
>it's somehow smart that trump will wait until 2020 to do shit!
You motherfucking retards.
Instead of *ACTUALLY* fixing shit, trump is letting everything turn to shit and saying "see how bad this is? Re-elect me"

When Obama was president and Trump was simply running for president, it made sense to use America's problems as part of his campaign.

But the trump DOJ is worse than the Obama doj.
The trump FBI is worse than the Obama FBI.
Illegal immigration is worse under trump than Obama.

Trump is *literally* going to run in 2020 on how shitty America has gotten in the 3-4 years he's been president (at that time)

Absolute retard-tier

It would be dumb to fully shutdown the border too many people and jobs and money would be affected, he wants Mexico to controls there own souther border and they are starting to do that now

He's going to use closing the boarder as a spring board to rally the red hats.

TRUMP 2020: I wanted to be hardcore but nancy wouldn't let me

bumping

Trump is nothing but a jew shill. Whether he always was or not doesn't matter, we'll never get anything from him.

Attached: 1552681900849.jpg (474x1302, 931K)

this

Attached: 1554195238047.png (632x404, 16K)

Don't get suckered into shill threads you can see this
and see the gas lighting immediately. For anybody curious Yang is a Left leaning candidate that espouses communist positions. The same people advocating for him also criticize Trump for "hinting" at doing what Yang happily admits he supports. This isn't just contradictory, it's outright retarded. The same people are often followed around by
>Clown World Posters
>"Former" Trump Supporters
>Rabid anti Trump posters "Zion Don" etc despite not actually being legitimate Storm Front posters
While they might seem separate posters they're all coordinated leaving off and picking up after one another as one leaves and joining. However, they're all united in being anti Trump regardless of their supposed political affiliations conflicting with their supposed complaints. Anyway, that's just to explain what this thread is and why it seems to be like a pathetic circle jerk of about six niggers. Because that's exactly what it is. Now on to what Trump is doing. This isn't 4D "chess" or anything else retarded or tricky. Closing the US and Mexico border will shove a dragon dildo up the Texas economy and won't actually address illegal aliens or the whole port of entry shit. Hence why Trump is hesitant to do it. He's using it as a threat to strong arm Mexico's police and immigration services into putting a hard stop into illegal operation. Which, is currently working.
>Tempers fray in Mexico as new controls frustrate U.S.-bound migrant caravan
>In response to Trump’s pressure, the government has been providing daily updates to U.S. officials on how it is acting more aggressively to halt migration flows, and providing specific numbers on how many people are being apprehended, a senior White House official said.
>reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-mexico-caravan/tempers-fray-in-mexico-

>cont.
On top of this he is currently employing a policy of returning asylum seekers back to "wait in Mexico." Something he just started a few months as trial program and is now rapidly expanding it to account for all asylum seekers.
>Trump administration steps up effort to return asylum seekers to Mexico
>uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-immigration/trump-administration-steps-up-effort-to-return-asylum-seekers-to-mexico-idUKKCN1RD320
>WASHINGTON/SAN DIEGO (Reuters) - The Trump administration is intensifying measures to curb the flow of Central American asylum seekers crossing into the United States from Mexico, officials said on Monday, including sending more people back to Mexico to wait for their asylum claims to be heard by U.S. courts.

Foxtrot, Alpha, Tango, we have a live one
SHUT HIM DOWN

Attached: 1553280730934.gif (420x315, 2.07M)

I would be shilling for omar if she was in it- as it is yang would cause the most trouble for the establishment party, then tulsi, then bernie. So Yang>Tulsi>Bernie

Attached: baby.png (420x515, 244K)

It actually is, though. Putting a meme arrow in front of it doesn't change the fact it's real.

You're an idiot and everything you believe is wrong. Ask me how this is fake news, I'll tell you (you won't).

He never planned on being re-elected. He was put forth as a candidate to pacify whites who were threatening rebellion at the prospect of a HRC presidency. Now you all have calmed down, faith has been restored in the voting system and dems can point at you, laugh and tell you that you had your run when they start implementing bullshit laws

>How dare Trump act so slowly in deporting the illegals!!!
>I'm going to vote for an open boarders candidate!
See, they reveal themselves with little provocation. Personally I doubt this person has any political affiliations or even the ability to participate in the US elections. Some claim Discord Trannies. Others claim Lefty Jow Forums. I've only seen them active on here and cripple chan, so I don't know if they're "professional" shills or just retarded agitators working a really poorly thought out raid from a commy discord server or Reddit group.

>Yang
>>Immigration / Borders
>pushing DREAM
>pushing amnesty
>no wall
And no detailed alternative
>pushing a PATH to CITIZENSHIP
>>Courts
>court-packing SCOTUS w/new “progressive judges”
Changing the count from 9 to 10 or 12 so he gets a bunch of appointments.. this would be disastrous
Downticket he brings will demand left wing judges for any legit appts he makes
>>Guns
>1-year waiting periods for semi-auto rifles
>fine gun manufacturers
>fed gun registry
>ban extended mags
>>Misc
>Puerto Rican Statehood
If he pulls this off they'll vote solidly blue for decades, fucking the balance in the Senate
>FCC to punish "fake news"
>legalize opiates to make the entire country look like downtown Seattle
>additional restrictions on the President's ability to fire nukes EVEN IN SECOND STRIKE SITUATIONS
>tiny Asian micropenis
washingtonexaminer.com/news/andrew-yang-self-conscious-about-his-wang
But he's just DRUMPF +1000 right?

Attached: 1554177996203.png (784x778, 428K)

His donors would have lost money.

>How dare Trump act so slowly in deporting the illegals!!!
>slowly
what a joke, same thing Obongo did and as both they are just pretending to work, they are essentially trying to "save" the ship using a glass to 2 scoop the water out of it while theres a fucking hole bigger than your head

will you come back to america to vote for blump fellow migapede?

Attached: 1553068428642.png (1024x683, 999K)

>What happened the last two days in almost all the border crossings between Mexico and the United States, except for Tijuana-San Ysidro, which have registered rows of up to 8 and 10 hours for the passage of trailers and trucks with goods, is just one " probadita "of the chaos and disorder that would be generated if Donald Trump fulfilled his threats to totally or partially close the border between the two countries. If, with the withdrawal of US customs personnel, under the pretext of strengthening migratory security, the US president made Mexican industrialists, businessmen and farmers export their products to the neighboring country, with a greater closure, the losses estimated in more than a billion dollars a day would put the entire Mexican economy in check.
amp.eluniversal.com.mx/amp/note/amp/eluniversal/1583838

(pic related (((you)))

Attached: 1554442935442.jpg (218x231, 7K)

top kek

Attached: MIGA.png (1280x1800, 2.82M)

Good call. Zion Don Johnson would approve.

Attached: C5A3978B-7CF7-4AD2-851B-4C0A9D973F6A.jpg (500x610, 83K)

So you're going to ignore the fact that you made a contradictory statement by saying you're against Trump due to his slow progress in dealing with the illegal aliens vs Yang's direct confirmation he wants open borders? There is no other explanation that your disingenuous. Because your intelligent enough to post on here and do simple research to know that your fellow posters can do it as well.

Those products from Mexico are resold here, for multiples of their import price. So yeah, his donors would have lost money.

>we will make a big wall with a big door and mexico will pay for it 10 feet higher believe me folks the false song of globalism
>NO i didnt expect him to close the border, hell i didnt expect him to do ANY of his promises
>meanwhile shuts down government and loses billions of dollars
lmao rofl xD

Word.

Attached: 2EBFC4D6-BBE5-4DDF-9C2B-547FE92FAF98.jpg (750x905, 90K)

What's going on in the 2019 part of that image user?

Attached: 1469385597756.gif (130x129, 17K)

there is no border doesnt matter if its trump or yang

Yep.

Attached: 77768A3B-F93C-4B61-AD5D-703C0C6C9568.jpg (1024x825, 100K)

Accurate, 3 billion so far and counting.

Think of the avocados.

Attached: 707136FB-7616-4E07-84F1-5539743E199E.jpg (1079x772, 77K)

do you really expect these people to suddenly go "oh fuck, you're right, we are just retards living in an internet personality cult centered around a godlike emperor figure who is really just a cowardly manlet with inherited riches and the only reason we vote for him is because it makes liburrulz mad which is our greatest joy in life" ?

because I don't
once you become a trumplet there's no going back to actual human beings

Attached: 1543869083071.jpg (780x585, 87K)

I'm not voting at all, Trump has shown that the game is rigged hardcore. Accelerationism or bust.

Attached: battered voter syndrome.png (1449x2156, 1.82M)

Trump logic.

Attached: 678CDC4D-5039-4C58-A94B-A5AA3EF24CF0.jpg (1050x549, 116K)

Vote

Y A N G G A N G

But we all know he won't make so do whatever seems more clowny

This guy jacked us all.

Attached: D64B88D4-3DD9-48C6-B92C-62101AF0B0AE.jpg (592x647, 47K)

>l-look how I made you w-wait
>y-you wouldn't w-want that, right?
>yeah, now do something when I'm not president anymore, please say you will, please

It's Yang taking the gibs from kikes and delivering them to whites

>muh stormfront
So you're a reddit oldfag?

I'm going to say this once. Trump is the better we can afford, he's like the subyugated king who pays tribute to the Emperor who conquered his people in an attempt to not let his nation die. would you rather have the SJW shit kept away in a zionist state or to live like in the UK and be zionist.
There's no escape from zionist grip under modern civilisation, anyone who thinks otherwise is too delusional. If we want to see Israel fall we must destroy modern banking system and globalisation, and even though Trump can't achieve that at least he's buying us time and at the same time his politics on protected economics and wall and etc is the closer thing we can have.

youtube.com/watch?v=5JF2XVQqdfY

I love the terms you guys use
shill, gaslighting, communists... it's so cute
never before was there a voter base this insecure, actually pathetic

this kike puppet piece of shit. he's just going to cuck in a year again.

now i wonder if those efforts are working

I'm an academic so i know that the shit is too putrid to be saved, but newfags are other story

this level of cope.

ok, who should we vote then?
>1 post by this ID

who should be voted then?

wew, I just read your drivel
You are a true redditor, people on the Yang train are people who have always been clownfags or were turned by Trump into them, they don't care about positions anymore but they won't forget how they got played by Trump

who cares really, I've given up on the US and the UK a couple years ago already... they've always been degenerate and on their way to national suicide, but the era of facebook groups and /trumpgeneral/ really speeds up the process

No need for voting, we need to start hanging politicians.

>I love the terms you guys use
I love how you ignore all my points and news articles. Tell me is it normal for a member of the Czech Republic to give a shit about US politics? Are you even from that country? Why are a bunch of fucking foreign nationals trying to get people to vote for an unpopular chink that has no chance of even making it past his first debate for a fucking Democratic primary of all things! Do you seriously think people wouldn't find cyclic spam and bizzare contradictory posts suspicious? Fuck you stupid nigger and every last one of you faggots that think your pulling the wool over anyone's eyes!
>Yang train are people who have always been clownfags
So you admit your the same groups spamming nonsense. But I thought what I posted was "drivel." That's what you said in your own words nigger? Which is it!? Am I wrong and you're a disillusioned foreign national upset by US politics or are you part of a coordinated effort to turn Jow Forums into a dysfunctional mess? You fucking shills are goddamn obvious.

>I love how you ignore all my points and news articles. Tell me is it normal for a member of the Czech Republic to give a shit about US politics? Are you even from that country? Why are a bunch of fucking foreign nationals trying to get people to vote for an unpopular reality star that has no chance of even making it past his first debate for a fucking Republican primary of all things!
I hope this helps you understand how retarded you are

I am not trying to get anyone to vote for anyone
If you didn't want the world to care about US politics then maybe you shouldnt've voted for someone who turned the whole world against you
Just because everyone hates you now doesn't mean we're all shills or bots or your local liburrul neighbours hiding behind a flag

But I'm not blaming Trump, you people were always retarded, he's just a symptom

Attached: 1551317922695.jpg (369x387, 24K)

>Just because everyone hates you now
What, yourself? Again, who do you represent you fucking piece of shit. Who are you working with?
>I hope this helps you understand how retarded you are
And I hope you understand your President is about to become Trump's bitch.

>And I hope you understand your President is about to become Trump's bitch.
>In 1 year Mexico will do something!
wew lad, keep up that cope

will blompfht force czechia to give billions in "aid" to israel?

Fuckin Based and Redpilled. I'm not sick of all this winning

>about to become Trump's bitch.

Attached: 398ed0d5c81da1312b1ab4b641b221d8dc87edfa0aad47b86eb37a1cad615a2a.jpg (600x372, 48K)

You've got fucking nothing except shit flinging.

>many people and jobs and money would be affected,
Shutting down the border would be less expensive than giving foreign aid to Israel

literally seething

yeah im just here naked innawoods talking to you through this PC i built from rocks and internet i imagined

Attached: 1554035490568.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

voting is a meme

>who are you working with?
holy shit do you actually believe that everyone who doesn't like Trump or Trump voters is some secret agency spy or something?
Are you that unable of accepting that you're the minority?

Attached: 1554450676031.png (250x202, 8K)

bump

He didn't walk back jack shit. As we've seen with him, he intentionally goes really far and then gives the false impression that he's willing to compromise. Obviously his whole plan was to put pressure on Mexico in a reasonable manner.

>his whole plan was to put pressure on Mexico in a reasonable manner.
You can't treat invaders in a reasonable manner, they're purposely making this country browner.

Do you see some higher meaning and 4D chess behind you taking a shit in the morning as well?

>they
whos they? mexico? lol they cant even control their cartels, let alone "invade" a country

Ah man looks like they ran back to /ptg/ to feel safe again, shame, i was having fun