Who is responsible for the erasing of trans people?

Who is responsible for the erasing of trans people?

Attached: D3XralbU0AAL-GG.png (616x509, 82K)

Themselves

Trans people.

Trans people don't exist.

OP for being such a massive faggot that he encompasses the entire LGBTQIA+ spectrum

Hitler come back

It's a self solving problem

Themselves, check the suicide rate.

The ACLU is so fucking pathetic now

pretty juvenile post from the (((aclu))).

TRANS PPL ARE REAL HUMAN BEANS

fpbp

Hey ACLU, you want trans people to be treated like the rest of us? Ignore them
The rest of us get ignored 99% of the time. That's what's normal, not these obvious pleas for attention

I was really hoping they would protest or sue to block trump's free speech on college campuses. Delicious honking would be had.

TRANSSEXUALS RAPE MEN

The ACLU has always been trash.

fpbp

Isn’t the word “trans” mean your inbetween something so not actually there yet? So in that case a trans person isn’t a person because they are not there yet

We comin for you trannies

Attached: sztx1rvfenz01.jpg (750x717, 66K)

What a timeline, literally less than 1% of people hold the public narrative as if the inclusion of their mental health is some sort of gauge on morality. It would be more funny,if it wasn't so blatantly insane.

Charlottesville was when they bent the knee. They began backing right-wing protestors' right to free speech, half their donors/sponsors lost their shit, and then the ACLU changed their mind.

yeah thats not psychotic...

It was the pink pearl all along......

Attached: Pinkpearl.jpg (1200x600, 105K)

As if this was the first instance of the ACLU being political lol

Reality.

Is the ACLU ran by a 12 year old tumblrina? Why are their posts so immature and cringey?

But chemically castrating and surgically removing their reproductive organs is mean to do what?

Because it gets 'likes'

kek this

Attached: 1535245805787.png (250x235, 60K)

Trans people are even bigger narcissists than females. Everything has to be about them and their mentally deranged sexual fantasies. We have sex segregated sports as you would never expect a female to compete with a male in things like wrestling, football, weight lifting, etc, but they think that because they're turned on by wearing wigs and pantyhose that they should be able to compete with biological women in feats of strength. They are men with male genetalia and male bodies but DEMAND to be placed in womens prisons, womens restrooms, womens shelters and any space essentially not meant for a man and cry for attention when denied. They cannot stop talking about themselves and every political topic must revolve around them. And if you don't center your attention on them 24/7 they cry about murder or erasure. It's okay for a faggot to only want men, for lezbos to only want women, for straight men to want women, for women to deny short men, for men to deny ugly women, but it's not okay for straight men and gay women to deny trannies with dicks or fake vaginas crafted from their ball skin and colons. That's a crime equatable to murder in their eyes. They want to sue you if you don't enable their delusions and call them female pronouns. Everything has to go their way or they threaten suicide or legal action 100% of the time. I can't think of any woman who is as high maintenance and needy for validation as a tranny fag.

Never mind that shit let's find out who's erasing all their penises first.

Thanos

>Who is responsible for the erasing of trans people?
well if you had to point a finger at someone I guess it would be anyone that promoted the idea that evasive and irreversible cosmetic surgeries are an appropriate treatment for gender dysphoria.
Back in the day they would have just been prescribed a medication and they wouldn't want to hack-away at parts of their body or ruin family photos by wearing a dress. They could have lived full, productive lives - had wives, children, grandchildren, and a real legacy - but because they happened to grow up in the age of acceptance they're doomed to an abrupt life of regret, painful dilation, and loneliness.

They think we hate them but all I do is pity them, they're victims of a world truly mad on tolerance

40keks

Attached: 1554185327715m.jpg (1024x683, 91K)

themselves
ehem! excuse me xirselves

Attached: 1510402584617.png (907x762, 819K)

They will be erased. They erase themselves. It’s sad but predictable, the end result of mutilating their own bodies.

The wrath of God is terrible and awesome.

They will be genocided though. They are a cruel joke of doctor evil played agaimst the world after poisoning water supplies with hormone pills that made boys grow manboobs at prepubescent ages.

Does anyone else imagine some lunatic rocking back and worth mumbling/screaming to himself, when you read that nonsense spam ?

Attached: 125324564247.png (500x415, 73K)

flawless victory

Attached: gh.jpg (1187x1184, 98K)

What does that even mean?

Who?

>
We'll see about that.

Attached: 41eHuRki07L._SX425_.jpg (425x255, 12K)

>this is what counts as (1) a substantive issue (2) political activism in the 21st-century capitalist dystopia
Jesus wept.

>now

Just killing themselves is enough.

>i won't be erased i won't be erased i won't be erased
said the tranny while tying a noose

They seem to be everywhere on Jow Forums.

I've never seen one in real life. Are you a trans person, OP? Is everyone in this thread a trans person? Since this is Jow Forums I'm going to assume so.

Attached: josieS03_08.jpg (1200x755, 105K)

Rated 40% out of 10.

noice

Attached: tbone.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

THE SUICIDE RATE IS BECAUSE YOU ARE BULLYING THEM, REEEEEEEEEEE

Boot camp will need a safe space then, I'm sure. Some puppies and coloring books.

A giant pen that transitioned to a pencil with a weaponized eraser

/thread

Sorry guys I've been the one erasing trans people, my bad.

Nurturing and healthy society

Natural selection

the jews?

Attached: dr. steve.jpg (1023x696, 75K)

smart people

uhhhh yup that's a based from me

Attached: 12F70CF6-30AC-4392-8813-F26628DDA8ED.png (738x669, 186K)

Attached: big-mistakes-eraser-1.jpg (700x420, 64K)

>People literally trying to erase their own identity
>When it doesn't work they kill themselves

Attached: transgender-suicide-comic.png (1000x500, 51K)

Absolutely this. They spend months if not years in delusion, spending time too much time on fucking tumblr lurking around the tranny echo chambers, talking to people who won’t tell you the truth because of PC culture or money-grubbing plastic surgeons desperate to make a quick buck by turning a healthy uncircumcised penis into a gaping, hair-balled puss-filled nightmare, hastening the unavoidable demise of their mental health, further going down an irreversible route of gender transitioning. When all is said and done they realise having a makeshift vagina made out of skin-graphs and severed penis isn’t what it’s all made out to be. 45% of recorded full transitions ends in the person regretting it entirely, sharing their nightmare on *eddit or tumblr, eventually making piss-poor attempts at reversing the horror. Most can’t so they just kill themselves. Encouraging this sick idea that a man can be a woman and vise Versa should be banned and any kind of medical institution advocating for transitional surgery should be shut down and made illegal.

>TRANS PEOPLE WON'T BE ERASED

>cut off your genitals
>unable to reproduce
>....

Reported tweet for islamophobia

reminder that trannies are 0.6% of the population
all this shit for 0.6%.

Attached: 1537314623376.jpg (1242x1524, 742K)

>Earased?
I thought one is supposed to cremate them

NOW THIS IS PODRACING

Attached: IMG_0905.jpg (750x484, 180K)

Attached: 89badfb16ac118c3.webm (520x600, 412K)

Jesus Christ. High suicide rate among transgender people are no laughing matter.

This

Didn't the aclu defend klansmen right to speech at some point?

again with the robo-spergouts
do leftoids think this is badass or something

What's not a laughing matter is the fact that some ideologs managed to undermine the mental healthcare and science to the point that we are now encouraging mentaly ill people to chemicaly and physically castrate themselves instead of offering them actual therapy and help.
And in the face of the irony that their so called "treatment" leads to these people killing themselves in droves, what else can we do but laugh?

It's almost like trannies know they are disgusting.

Brutal, but accurate. You win the internets today.

Underrated

Cannot wait for the millennial generation to grow older and more wise. Until then we’ll have to put up with their immature shit.

They'll just he gassed instead

Jews did 911. Thank you have a nice day.

Prediction, someone (possible mos(t)sad) is going to shot up a place wearing a rainbow wig, clown nose and bow tie.

FPBP
checked

Attached: 03sadashiv-amrapurkar12sadak hijra villain.jpg (250x228, 14K)

Nobody, they're trying to shoehorn class theory into trans rights by using that retarded valid/existing language. any traps and trans reading this should resist this shit or they're going to run you out of your own community.

Kek

I AM BITCH. I’M ERASING THEM RIGHT NOW. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT.

Attached: DB375A2D-D7AD-48FB-8FBD-C7691077A7C2.jpg (560x292, 167K)

Attached: You were serious.jpg (479x361, 58K)

how is it that in my case I spend much of my time here with many people who hate trannies and constantly tell eachother to kill themselves and still I have absolutely no urge to kill myself?

Because you aren’t mentally unhinged and have the ability to think rationally. That’s all it is.

Most of the time a razor.

XD