Who would've thought

Unsurprisingly, they will try to discredit him. This will take 2-3 months, further stretching everything out. News coverage is minimal and most normies don't even know what's happening and what happened other than some kind of 'racist attack'

They are trying to sweep this one under the rug, friendos

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-083145_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x1059, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/YUXMN186NPYQ/
oladblock.services/stream/BYdfgDZvX1Q~1554536381~109.41.0.0~c5EeGPMK
kiwifarms.net/attachments/the-great-replacement-pdf.695022/
pastebin.com/VTHQQdnb
nytimes.com/2019/03/19/world/asia/new-zealand-shooting-victims-names.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rape free for Benson Trabant!

Attached: 1549451067559.jpg (1560x826, 236K)

Attached: absolutely 01.jpg (600x450, 78K)

I do think Breivik has narcissistic personality disorder because of the steroid use and plastic surgery, but schizophrenia was way off. Having read Tarrant’s manifesto thoroughly, I would be shocked if they come back with a diagnosis of the usual things, like anti-social personality disorder or schizophrenia. Based on the description of his grandmother, that a girlfriend didn’t seem to be in the cards, and reports that he played WoW until he peed himself, I’d say autism spectrum disorder is possible.

Maybe attachment disorder? I dunno. If they diagnosis him with a psychotic or delusional disorder they are 100% lying to discredit his grievances that motivated the murders.

In my youth I played a game until I shit myself once and I don't have autism or any health problems (I used to have depression, but that was it).
Hyper-focus can lead to distraction, that's all.

They said on the local news that it was routine procedure to test for fitness to stand trial

I hope he is able to get parole and do it again.

I wonder what the correlation is between playing WoW back in the early days and becoming a Jow Forumstard, white nationalist, nazi, etc.

Difficulty with task switching is a common sign of ASD. ASD is hardly the only disorder that can interfere with task switching, and there’s a range of normal behavior that allows for people to just be really into some things and not have a disorder.

I’m just throwing out what they might try to pin on him - I don’t have nearly enough information to make a diagnosis.

everyone uses PEDs nowadays, not a good reason. also what plastic surgery?

>mfw someone made a music video tribute to ebba and tarrant
bitchute.com/video/YUXMN186NPYQ/

Attached: pewds merchant.png (526x587, 361K)

>Unsurprisingly, they will try to discredit him.
LOL

fuck i feel sorry for him man he's in segregation, no tv or radio, not aloud visitors and only gets to talk to 1 person a day and thats a fucking shrink for like 10 minutes.

Probably no direct correlation. Everyone that I knew that played World of Warcraft is a "normie" and I'm pretty much the only one that didn't play WoW and I ended up more extreme than any of them. But of course that's my personal anecdotal experience.

Jacinda has this whole bullshit agenda of making it about the victims so the terrorist doesn't get any credit at all. On the one hand it's not necessarily a bad idea as it will discourage anyone who wants to copycat him for fame if there is none, but on the other hand it makes what news coverage there is tedious as fuck and also allows for the whole Muslim-sympathising thing she's got going on with her hajib and all these ideas to incorporate a Muslim prayer into literally fucking everything, the most recent example being a fucking ANZAC Day dawn service, which was thankfully protested out almost immediately.

so he doesn't even see his cell-mates?

I AM autistic and I never did this (okay I'm jus asp, but still)

He's in isolation. They didn't want him to get beaten to death by any of the multitude of non-white inmates given that he's a white-supremacist.

He had a rhinoplasty. He also initially described himself as the leader of the Knights Templar and said he might be made King of Norway after the day of the rope.

Attached: 01B89BCE-9085-4175-9F96-651CC8ACE04A.jpg (306x423, 20K)

nah hes in a private wing thats been newly built and hes the only one in it due to safety reasons or some shit which i dont quite understand because nz prisons are fairly safe.
but yeah, its pretty much full on solitary for a long time,

lol I bet he’d get along great with Māori inmates

Innocent until proven guilty. He has rights, regardless. There also wont be video/audio transcripts of this. 200€ for the person who somehow manages to record the process.

Too much fuss already, if he'd killed a thousand of them vermin, but 50 is nothing
(Especially, since 3/4 of them were illegals)

Where can I find a copy of his manifesto ?

just goto any local police station in NZ and ask for it, all they want is your drivers license or any other proof of identity

how would a mental diagnosis affect Brenton? Or is this for the Public

it would probably just make his prison time easier but second part is its most likely not for him, the government will be praying like fuck that the guy is missing a few cells so they can blame the act on an individuals mental health to reduce the impact but seriously who even gives a fuck anymore

right. everyone just moves on

dirty bastard

Attached: 1342296060690.gif (240x228, 858K)

>cops want him to get off easy
I dont know about that

There you go.

oladblock.services/stream/BYdfgDZvX1Q~1554536381~109.41.0.0~c5EeGPMK

this is the direct download link, so you don't have to go through ads.

Attached: 1553504544950.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

>trusting the pseudoscience of psychology
Nothing better than having a bunch of theorists posing as doctors at your disposal.

t. best friend is clinical psy phd

>He had a rhinoplasty.
kek, what a fag
Didn't Breivik have one too?

Let's not waste his sacrifice guys, let's make the best out of it, for when he comes out of prison, we can receive him with open arms and hero-tier party

I'm getting the following error

"{"status":403,"msg":"wrong IP"}"

Well, he killed children as well, so the white prisoners wouldn't have respected him either. They don't want him to end up being somebody's prison wife before he's tried.

No, haha, I was talking about Breivik.

me on the left

Maybe the host is geoblocking strayan IPs so your gubmint doesn't bitch them out or something. Check out the torrent on kiwifarms

Actually you don't even need to torrent the manifesto.
kiwifarms.net/attachments/the-great-replacement-pdf.695022/

pastebin.com/VTHQQdnb
then just use this

>I shit myself once
>I don't have autism

Attached: 1500729265960.jpg (600x480, 36K)

this is video+manifest

>I do think Breivik has narcissistic personality disorder because of the steroid use and plastic surgery
Or maybe he understood that a revolutionary message doesn't really work coming from the mouth of a slackjawed manlet. Also he was training like an operator, using steroids to increase operational capacity makes sense.

So how well did Tarrant's plan work? On the one hand

>might be decreased levels of islamophobia by martyring them and turning them into sympathetic underdogs
>whole world now looking at alt-right , same way they view ISIS
>scared moderates and centrist away from redpills in general

However
>having read the manifesto, I'll say that it does have radicalising potential (and the video moreso), so he did kinda leave an instruction manual for copycats
>fucked with global gun and Internet laws which might cause backlash eventually

Overall i'd say he failed and the only thing he accelerated is an even more cosmopolitan world.

No he didn't, at least not on the stream. Everyone in that Mosque was a man of at least 20 years of age. Though I grant it's possible that one or more may have been a """""15 year old""""" for immigration purposes.

Total opposite experience for me. Every guild I've been in has been right wing memers and at worst, apolitical but didn't care if you said nigger in guild chat. How WoW used to be, a meritocratic game, attracts similar mindsets to people who would be race realists I think, since race realism is a merit based analysis of race. Also WoW has races, and some are objectively superior and inferior to each other.

Kind of a natural logical leap if you think about it.

Diagnosis: terminal newfaggot

yup, he was just a loser manlet ausfag who took shitposting to the next level

thanks user.

>If they diagnosis him with a psychotic or delusional disorder they are 100% lying to discredit his grievances that motivated the murders.
This is going to happen 100% His manifesto was too well written they must discredit the ideas as "crazy people ideas"

The youngest he killed was 3 years old:
nytimes.com/2019/03/19/world/asia/new-zealand-shooting-victims-names.html

Has anyone sent a letter to him and got a reply or are they binning his letters? Would be illegal as fuck but I feel like they will.

Nz is dumb enough to let him out

I haven't heard one person mention anything about this irl.

A reminder that Isis terrorists/FSA rats that take pictures of themselves holding heads in foreign countries get let out back into society as if nothing ever happened...

He should have done the attack butt ass naked

>I shit myself once and I'm not autistic
>I'm not autistic

It's even worse than that
you're Australian

Stfu about censorship you're a fuckin German

I remember seeing 1 kid in the corner. Could have been a midget tho.
Either way that little fucked would have grew up to be a warrior of jihad.
There's no way around it.
They force their children into Islam and if they don't want to they're beat until they commit.
Then by the time they're of age it's all they know.
Sad but true.
There's a couple videos I would link but don't have saved.
One shows a fucking 4yr old beheading some guy with a knife.
And there's a recent one with a kid around same age executing someone with a pistol.

Libs want to legalize abortion of white children up to the age of 6 years.

Notice how when Muslims attack us it's about the Muslims, and when we attack Muslims is also... about the Muslims.

It didn't actually happen. It was done to expose people who use chans. If you talked about it anywhere you ended up on a list

Because you're gay.

>Either way that little fucked would have grew up to be a warrior of jihad.
I wonder when people will understand what a clash of civilizations is.

Attached: 98564591.jpg (424x400, 90K)

I don't think they would make it very far in prison, either.

You're on a banned IP range.
Get a VPN.

There was the second mosque

They did that to a guy in my area he attacked a mosque trying to break the bullet proof windows instead of it being a high profile hate crime case the judge ordered the guy into a mental institution to be shot up with thorazine daily.

He is still in the mental ward now getting high doses of chemical straight jackets his brain will be fried by time he gets out.

how about a LINK you fucking faggot

heil hitler. what's up now bitch?

sage

Attached: 1440385531334.jpg (985x1108, 589K)