Jesus in the bible

Jesus in the bible
>pray in private, here's the prayer, follow these instructions
Jesus in the Church
>Pray in public, start every public worship by giving your money to the church, worship idols, worship saints, here's a bunch of prayers too, sinners who don't accept know not what they do and are damned forever!

Attached: collectionbasketAP_091219133203.jpg (1200x675, 126K)

Harold Camping was wrong with his prediction of the date of the end of the world, but he was right about the end of the Church Age. Every major denomination has been infiltrated by Marxists and Satanists.

It also says in the Bible that you are to pray in secret.

You're missing the main point.

Attached: image.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

Repentance means trying your best not to sin. Italian monsters don’t go to heaven.

Yeah the Catholics don't read their bibles and the few that do magically have the cognitive dissonance to read everything Jesus said about the Pharisees while pretending it doesn't apply to them almost 1:1

Attached: NASB_Matthew_6-2.jpg (1650x1275, 511K)

Not just Catholics, many Christians are like this these days. Satan is quite real and he’s done a number on Christianity.

I was never religious to begin with. That was until I decided to read the bible. Something drew me to it.

After finishing the old testament I didn't understand how god could keep forgiving the jews for fucking up his law and order. Now in the new testament I see how wrong christianity in itself is being practiced nowadays.

And to top it all off, all those messes and rituals that priests do in their churches, have never been mentioned by Jesus.

Either we tear down every single church, or build seperate praying rooms so that everyone can pray in private.

Studying the Bible and encouraging others to do the same is what we need to do. And you’re right, priests and churches and so on as we know them now are not what Jesus intended. Pastors Anderson and Murray are the only ones I ever trusted.

Even though I'm orthodox I believe that those who follow Jesus's teachings from the bible are one and the same christians. So would you link me to those pastors please?

Pastor Stephen Anderson, he runs a YouTube, and the late pastor Arnold Murray, who ran his own church with his considerable fortune, Shepherd’s Chapel, accepting no donations of any kind, who ran on late night TV. I think a lot of his preaching is now on YouTube too. Murray is really woke and deeply goes into the Bible, verse by verse, starting with Genesis. He uses a Strong’s Concordance and the KJV.

Religion has no place in a civilised educated society.

Marxist detected.

lmao

Arnold Murray was a blessing to me i recomend him also. Every day is a good day with father.

>cut out all tradition
>cut out all the treasured beliefs of your fathers
>follow only the jew scrolls selected at the council of nicaea
>t. pr*testants

>Religion has no place in a civilised educated society.
can you show me where this utopia is?
i want to move there

Attached: 211353111.jpg (1200x963, 285K)

Marxism is religion.

Not among the elite anyway. We need religion to keep the retards in line so we can focus on more important matters while placating them with "because Jesus said so".
Stay in line and don't ask questions of your betters. Because Jesus said so.

>civilised educated society.
Always clinging to the desires of his imagination, the godless heathen rages against God Almighty.
>Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
>The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
>Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
>He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
>Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
>Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
>I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
>Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
>Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
>Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
>Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
>Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
The Son will judge you heathen, repent or be thrown into the lake of fire with the other heathen and the synagogue of Satan.

It's our whole basis of society. Definitely. The new religion.

So basically you are just larping as a catholic for tradition? Might as well be a pagan if what you care about is muh beliefs of muh ancestors

>Might as well be a pagan
Agreed.

>civilised educated society
This is where you go wrong, we are not civilised and the 99% are not educated either.

You forgot
>holding mass in a language that almost 0 percent of the population understood

>they literally thought you were saying Hocus Pocus

So you arent catholic but you hate protestants for rejecting their tradition?

Yes. Of christian sects catholic and orthodox are more respectable because they have over a millennium of tradition and syncretised with european beliefs. Protestantism is the result of autistic krauts deciding they would rather be jewish than european.

based

2000+ years you've had so far with forcing your false doctrine of religion upon the people.

Know then that its time is up.