White genocide is real you guys this European version of Bloodborne I ordered recently has Arabic on it!

White genocide is real you guys this European version of Bloodborne I ordered recently has Arabic on it!

Is this not proof enough?

Attached: 20190405_011253.jpg (2896x2896, 950K)

Wtf

>europe edition

Attached: 58e.png (680x503, 844K)

>playable in english
At least the goyim still get a bones thrown their way.

Attached: you-say-dirty-kaffir-say-filthygorim-a-you-make-them-21052108.png (500x522, 161K)

>Not having a PC

fucking souls games are so boring

>You hunt beasts in lynch mobs and kill anybody you don't like to protect your white neighborhood
>All in a beautiful stylized gothic horror game setting

They're the whitest games ever how could you not like them.

Attached: Beast_BBQ.png (1347x863, 2.36M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180523-124038_Mimi.jpg (1440x2960, 950K)

Honestly cringe I want to return my copy and just get a pure base version.

>ign middle east

the 'europe version' (PAL) also is the mid east version. they also use PAL. so you do have an 'euro version' but it was sold and packaged in the mid-east you fat retard. take a second to think next time you stupid faggot

>IGN Middle East
Is that a real thing?

this is advanced bait

the OP bosses man. I like gaining ground. Cant be fighting a boss 75 attempts

WHAT THE FUCK I HAVE THE SAME THING!

Git gud

That's neat man is there any difference between this and the base version besides the covers lol

In some time, you'll be seeing Hindi, and Tamil soon.

Parrying is so easy in BB. The only fight that I died on a lot in that game was the dude on the beach, and he was optional iirc.

>White genocide is real
no it's a localization thing. european publishers are beyond retarded.

>le vidya
*snap*

We'll know beforehand when the world runs out of toilets.

git gud, m8. It's the best game on PS4

You don't have the DLC in the base version, and the DLC has all the best weapons and great new bosses.

>france
you don't wanna play this game pierre, trust me

How would he be able to play bloodborne on pc? It's a ps4 exclusive. Dumb pajeet

> Occult themed game
> Has arabic because you will be erased
Who controls Sony? Normal dudes or (((elites)))? Why elites companies get to multinational status? Because they are promoted by other elites. A few people opress all of humanity.

Attached: replacement6.png (2276x2081, 1.75M)

Which is why op is a retard. Why would he want to play a souls game with shit pvp and failed movie projects about two lesbians smelling each others' farts?

Use an emulator

lol wtf

Yeah in France our situation is kinda fucked up.
Ruled by jewish ,replaced by extra-europeans.
No ethnic statistics here but i would say between 10/15 millions extra-europeans in France.

I rate this 3 infidel heads out of five. And two goats for its raunchy side!

AFAIK Sony recently moved ALL their entertainment divisions to California USA. It's a lost cause
Kek

>not using PS store