Why do good looking western white men only date ugly Asian women...

Why do good looking western white men only date ugly Asian women? Every wmaf couple I see is always with a ugly Asian women. It’s not like sexy hot Asian women don’t exist but it’s like only white guys get the ugly ones.

Attached: DFEC5353-0C28-4585-A532-7DA0DCCD0F85.jpg (448x448, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZYC52_KOQIk
efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z8361wDWR_k
vimeo.com/74057193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Asian guy here. I can show you my folder where there’s thousands of beautiful white women with Asian men. I’m happy white guys are taking away the ugly Asian women while we get beautiful white women.

White men are so demoralized and had abandoned their Faustian Spirit and Darwinian Instincts thanks to Christianity.

Attached: 1554389955804.png (1298x824, 1.29M)

They can’t tell the difference. Unless you’ve studied Asia and Asians they mostly look alike, and with such a smaller difference between them (hair / eye colors are all the same) than with whites it takes skill to tell if they are good looking.

Attached: F55C0CC6-D71C-4AD5-87BF-C6B9CCA5D11A.jpg (600x924, 115K)

See, Asian fever Americans will tell you this Asian ugly girl is 10/10 qt.

Whites are meant to be the biggest cucks. There is a small percentage of good people among them but most whites are dumb. No wonder Jews chose them to be the the best Goyim.

I've heard about this. The question is what is the Asian definition of a beautiful woman according to their standards. I have strong Asian fever, and I find pics super attractive.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1350, 126K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x1350, 84K)

She looks like a chimp, only Japanese women are attractive among the Asians.

Attached: 343F158F-321A-4569-8AC4-4D5D89801500.jpg (599x899, 96K)

I wouldn't call her ugly, but I wouldn't call her pretty either. Looks a bit like Tia Tequila but with somewhat more European features mixed in. If you look at athletic East Asian women that hit the gym habitually, they tend to have that kind of slightly masculine face. It's probably a side effect from working out routinely.

What is that? The guy must be a Jew

He's an American youtuber that lives in China with his local wife. He hangs out with Serpenza.

Based af

My god his wife is an ape. And he doesnt even look that bad

>fat nip woman
What a waste. Are you part black by any chance?

Attached: Yusuke_Yamamoto_1263946-465x600.jpg (465x600, 156K)

I'm a white male and I am dating a woman from your country. She loves me. She went out of her way to bring me Jollibee from NYC. I don't want to have kids with her. Just in it for the sex. She is a total submissive. I make her wear my MIGA hat when I fuck her in the ass.

Attached: A5+W lifestyle best.jpg (3247x2018, 484K)

Because race mixers are mentally ill

thank to atheism you retard.
Christianity was abandoned 100 years ago and subverted almost 200 years ago

You ever see that movie Shallow Hal? It's kind of like that with whites and Asians.
It works both ways as well. An ugly white guy can get hot Asian women IF he presents with features like light eyes and pale skin.
I don't know how Asians would treat a white guy that is handsome but swarthy.

If you don’t like chubby Japanese women you’re a fag.

Attached: 7DFE0B57-3CB6-4EA4-A270-1A9993684CC4.jpg (1035x1500, 225K)

japanese covers are always photoshoped

About to embark on a wmaf coupling myself, I haven’t even tried compared to ww and she’s keen af. Any tips?

Attached: 867AC9DD-A560-403C-9C39-7C995A8A3872.gif (511x512, 125K)

Breeding with Asian women almost ensures manlet genes in the 1st gen

This part Indian alt right Youtuber is acceptable though

>deflects
So yes, you are part black, Kek. If you want to be a chubby chaser, be my guest. Chubby Asian women will never fit in with their society and will forever be ridiculed by her peers, so just like to the black guys who end up with fat ass trailer trash white women who would have ended up alone and with nobody otherwise, I say more power to ya. Just don't try to force me to like what you like. The hamplanets are all yours m8. You can be the Thanos of the Hamplanets for all I care. Kek.

quiet you

>Thanos
So you’re trans, I figured. You will kill yourself, God’s wrath is terrible.

Attached: B8DE0A28-D586-467F-823A-D24F29608300.jpg (500x750, 70K)

Can anyone please explain how asian women don't have hairy assholes? Its so much better when I go down on their taste sushi hole.

Just don't stick your dick in crazy, lad.

This honestly doesn't bother me. You guys aren't niggers so I really don't mind.

This is by far the stupidest assumption anyone has ever made in regards to one of my posts. I haven't even watched the movie. I know about thanos because I was into comics before Marvel got pozzed as fuck. I referenced thanos because you're part black and I thought you would get a kick out of that since niggas wouldn't stop talking about thanos. I'm not trans. I'm a biological dude. Wew lad. You just committed false testimony. Pull out what obscures your own vision fromy our eye before you go and accuse me of having something in my own. God's wrath is indeed terrible, and visited upon liars like yourself.

Sound advice. Will find out shortly. Definitely don’t plan on reproduction but it’s worth a go.

>I can show you my folder where there’s thousands of beautiful white women with Asian men
no, you can't

Attached: ytiger.jpg (768x1024, 265K)

You defend Christianity as it was your own creation, enjoy poland going full noahide as for me i would get even In the future.
youtu.be/ZYC52_KOQIk

Why is there anything wrong with any of this.
We need to establish the Great Eurasian Empire.

sex tourist here
when i go to thailand, i initially seek to bang the hottys. once i've got that out my system i find i prefer to settle with one that wants to be a subservient waifu, and these tend to not be the hotties, instead they are older, modestly good looking, like about 6.5 or 7.
a hotty is always looking for where her next 5000 ( £180 ) baht a day is coming from

he's an utter wimp like u wouldn't believe

She is actually cute you dumb russian nigger.
I can already see her getting old graciously.

Unlike many white women.

You bongs are a disgrace to the European "race".

calm down

Attached: 1554390167135.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

That guy looks hot as fuck

You whites date the ugliest and gloat as if it was a big loss for me

Found you, faggot.
Jesus Christ go fuck off and DIE!

efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html

Attached: happa.jpg (1200x1200, 210K)

He ain't no looker either.
And yes she really is cute.
Besides she seems to be a normal woman not some airhead.
That matters more in a relationship.
I'll take a firmly planted 6-7 woman than a 10/10 whore anyday.

kys faggot
the gypsy speaks the truth

This. We should send every Jew to their island and build the wall around it.

You’re the worst of all the Asians so just sit back shut the fuck up and and let us finish colonizing your women like the Spanish first started to all those years ago.

Nigger,you asians and Indians have 10-20% more dudes than women.
Even one woman lost should be a catastrophe

Enjoy dicks i guess.

yikes

Attached: dispic.png (321x321, 12K)

Chang mate, you are in major denial.

You will never be a real filipino like funning
youtube.com/watch?v=z8361wDWR_k

Nope. Not at all. Not one bit a modern jew. Since when the fuck is stanford comma use an alien mode of cognition? Maybe to you since you're a dumbass. I think you're projecting. You kikes have a habit of deflecting from what is leveled at you and expecting others to adhere to what you have to say and right now you're exhibiting that habit. Kys kikerat.

It’s Tenda Spencer, a hapa who’s literal job is to shill AMWF. He runs the hapas subreddit, and has been doxxed many times all around the Internet. He is employed by Mindgeek.

Attached: 1554391345551.jpg (720x521, 69K)

that girl in your post Pic is Taiwanese, not a hapa.jpg

He did a DNA test and it came out something like 100% German. He truly looks German as fuck.

Context?

>ugly Asian women
Roastie

he looks ded

>those dead eyes
take note, this is what dating an asian woman does to you.

Of course you won’t admit it, but you are indeed a Jew. I can tell. It’s your alien mode of argumentation. That Talmud really does a number on your poor brains.

Attached: FCBE19EA-6CA5-4E93-9A1D-DC13AB528EEA.jpg (1778x2509, 1.22M)

>doubles down
Kys kikerat. You yourself demonstrate the things you try to bring up. All you fucking rats can do is project. You're trying false flag me when I am the one sticking to the details in my replies and YOU are the one who deflects from anything brought forward towards you and yet you expect people to listen to what YOU have to say. You will be cut down as the chaff you are for your iniquities, shlomo. Repent while you can to the Messiah you refused, though I know you won't.

Attached: 1460714083350.jpg (800x772, 249K)

Nice word salad, and Jesus is Lord. But Catholics and Mormons aren’t Christians...

>be chad
>use white girls like onaholes since age 9
>meet a woman who is a superior wife
>oh she's asian
>still fuck whatever if you want

any more questions?

>word salad discredit attempt on a post that short
>desperate attempt to discredit by making a loaded statement that implies I said otherwise if I challenge it even though it has nothing to do with any of my posts whatsoever
>only says Jesus, doesn't include Christ
Kek. Now say Jesus Christ is Lord kikerat. Bet you wont.

Jesus Christ is Lord.

But you’re a Jew, I can tell. One of those atheistic ones who is free to type god and not G*d.

I’ve literally argued with you before, you think you’re slippery. You bore me.

No, I'm not. Not at all. Ashkenazi kikes are the synagogue of satan. I think were both misjudging each other, but you most especially because I have not exhibited any kike behavior while you on the other hand, have exhibited MUCH kike behavior. I have replied relevantly to each post you have made to me in full, while each reply you have made to me, you have not done the same. You just deflected and basically behaved like a kikerat. You're the one who thinks you're slippery. But if you keep on doing this false testimony and even using scriptdigits faggotry to try and proof it, you will be cut down. I will end you on that day if you don't quite sowing iniquities through deception.

can you please hurry up and get to the kike ending already? I'm not gonna last much longer and I wanna see the burnout

I'd be with an Asian if only you couldn't see both eyes from their profile though, it kinda freaks me out, like here or pic related

Attached: d0290df0ad86.jpg (876x579, 161K)

I move when the Spirit says it's time to move. I do not decide the time. The Lamb does.

So many seething roasties and asian incels ITT.

Attached: 1535295230096.jpg (1080x1349, 141K)

Is this real?? Breaks my fucking heart. Japan is legit the only country and people I actually care what thinks of us. If only they knew that a lot of us respect their culture and wouldn't act like retards when visiting.

this nip is so damned hot

vimeo.com/74057193

lol. based.

Holy shit, it's as if a Picasso painting became alive.