Tfw 23

>tfw 23
>The good years of my life arr over. I have no job. No education. No money to my name

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Cool, see you for this same exact post next year.

Become a monk user. Not that you stand a chance of mating anyways. Might as well pray, tend to gardens and make beer and spend your life serving the Lord.

>exact
He'll be 24 then

I was 23 when I was tired of being a NEET so I enrolled in a community college and learned mandarin on the side. Now I'm 27 and cozy in life.

The peolple who say that school and college years are the good/best years in your life should have a miserable existence. In my mind and experience these exact years are the worst ones, unless you waste them so much that they really become best. You still have a lot of time to sort out everything.

Kek nah. He’s posted this same shit fucking yesterday. I swear the soammers on Jow Forums get more fucking boring every week: OP? Kys you boring faggot.

Get a job, clean your dick, and smack the gym faggot. If not, kys

>job
slave
>education
you can learn shit online
>money
money is a flawed system

You got like 10 more years
Get in shape
Go outside
Leave here for a month

Attached: 1417236266407.jpg (500x299, 22K)

Pretty much this, the best thing about being an adult is the fact that the whole idea that you're an object fit to be ordered around that comes with being a child is gone. You were alone from the start, it just becomes obvious when you hit 25 or so and everyone gives up and starts having kids. They were never in it to begin with.

Attached: map of Russia.jpg (960x570, 85K)

the good years for men don't end till 40 trust me
and after that it just gets better till you're dead

>learned mandarin on the side
What's the point of learning mandarin ? I can hardly see how this led to a cozy life. And I also find it hard to believe you learned such a complex language in 3-4 years when people study it rigorously for twice that amount of time and still struggle

are you almost me?

Well u both got forcefully mutilated dicks....

Did you transfer after finishing cc? We’re the classes any harder or about the same. t brainlet who doesn’t know wether continue higher edu or not

This.

>The peolple who say that school and college years are the good/best years in your life

they should be the best years, except that they are stolen from you and used for making you a good behaviour robot

28 here, it gets worse, much worse

just relax dont attack the jew you have a good future ahead of you

Literally me but I'm 27. Waiting for a miracle to happen at this point.

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really are.png (276x323, 141K)

Made nothing of yourself in terms of educational credentials and connections? Congratulations! You are on a parallel path to your humble correspondent! I feel the same way you do, but instead I'm 40 and have too many regrets most days to get out of bed, but i have to because there's no one in life to rely on in supporting me.

You need to pull off miracles yourself. They're not a force of nature that comes around.

Attached: 20190111_072615.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)