Boycott this german castle

oh no, tarrant visited this castle. no-one can go there now or you are facilitating pro-white terrorism

Attached: Capture.jpg (1773x1620, 209K)

Well which one you kangaroo nigger ?

where did this mossad agent get all his money to donate and travel?

Attached: 1552956519708.jpg (1612x2067, 1.04M)

the one mentioned

Neuschwanstein probably.

he withdrew his money from bitconnect before it crashed

Why did he visit Israel?

you would too

If I worked for Mossad? Yeah I guess I would. But I don't so I shan't.

no i mean if you were wanting to visit historically significant sights because you had a fair bit of chump change

Why arent poltards perpetuating that Tarrant visited Israel. And that Tarrant killed those poor muslims, just like Israeli soldiers kill poor palestinians cold bloodedly.

I'm not a Jew. The only thing historic in Palestine is Desert and olive trees.

what about the traditional location for the Mount of Beatitudes

Sounds like a jewish thing to me.

it's christian but even if you aren't christian (which i'm not) i think it would still be fun

>Australian
>Pro-Tarrant
>Jew
Hmmmmm

i'm atheist

Should be renames ro White Supremacy Castle

Attached: neuschwanstein-castle.jpg (750x500, 67K)

i did a 3d puzzle of that. rebbit puzzle i think it was.

Yep, definitely a jew. Only jews try to pretend that jew is just a religion.

Is there anything more ridiculous than having sign language interpreters on stage like that? How about a screen for subtitles for something? Some retard gesticulating is not helpful.

>pro-white terrorism
this isn't real.

brenton tarrant is not a terrorist no matter how much white people wish validate their contrived perpetually overwhelming feeling of virtuous guilt.

no. there are no white terrorist organizations and there never have been

Attached: FREE BRENTON NOW.jpg (700x400, 61K)

to meet his handler

what is your definition of terrorist? i guess if you attempt to dismantle the word it has root word 'terror' which probably makes people assume it means someone who attempts to instill terror in others purely for the thrill of it.

but the actual definition is the following "a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

I think everyone has or had puzzle of that thing.
At least everyone i know.

Say it with me:
Terrorism Tourism

That is exact what Tarrant did though. You may agree with his political aims, but you must understand the fact that he shot unarmed civilians and children 100% qualifies it as terrorism. The filming of it had the sole purpose of intimidation and he said in his manifesto that he kills children becuase he wanted to scare Muslims away.

yeah i agree that he is the dictionary definition of a terrorist so i didn't understand how the person i'm quoting thought that he wasn't a terrorist.

>a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims

are aggressive countries terrorists? was hitler a terrorist? it wasn't legal in france for him to invade, he should have waited for the french to give him permission, right?

so jihadis aren't terrorists either?

Are countries persons? Is Hitler famous for using unlawful violence? Btw, at multiple points in his carreer, Hitler would fit the above definition of terrorist, I bet you never heard of the DAP and co's gang antics in Munich. Brainlet.

>Btw, at multiple points in his carreer, Hitler would fit the above definition of terrorist, I bet you never heard of the DAP and co's gang antics in Munich. Brainlet.

So.... you call me a brainlet but...

it is you who got as far as you did in your thought process and stalled out.

i might not be able to sit by the computer and respond for long so i'll give the shortest version i can. the word terrorist is used in a massively political way, and even a short time ago in history you can see the lunacy, that we see today with this word's usage, is totally absent.

it's truly the case that i typically ignore anything that starts talking about terrorism for so many reasons. the west lets in the historically known terrorist groups (deemed totally insane a mere 10 years ago - not even), israel is known to lie their ass off about what happens in these supposed terrorist hotbeds, and the political atmosphere in the west is so hell bent on attacking white people that the term "white terrorist" comes across as purely hyperbolic and is obviously meant to try and apply it to each and every white person (even if you're the unheard of case where that's not your intention - that's what happens)

if you can't unpack that ^ then here's a tl;dr: for all intents and purposes the word terrorism/ist should be ignore and/or not used.

see here

plot twist he was the owner before it crashed.

so he wen to Lichtenstein or Neuschwanstein but not Corvins or Wewelsburg
heh

I won't even read your diatribe, haha.

yeah, that's what liberals do when they get owned. they pretend they didn't just get hit with massive damage.

Attached: 1548312194713.jpg (700x960, 119K)

He also visited Israel and I'm sure he paid for his plane ticket to jewish company. Can we boycott Israel and close that company now?

>diatribe
also this word usage is incorrect by any interpretation of the word

Attached: RtCMZQh.jpg (1000x1366, 210K)

Going to Neuschwanstein in a few weeks. I will have a prayer there for all of us.

Terrorist to Muslims, but he isn't a muslim.
Warrior to his own people.

Anyone got that video of muslims asking who funded the shooter?
They are calling out mossad and Israel in a public protest

Neuschwanenstein is a beautiful place. I've been there once as a teenager and even for me as a teenage brat it was interesting. A fuckton of art and historical stuff.

So we shouldn't support Israel either?

Imagine being 1% of the population and being able to make the other 99% turn on whichever group fits your current agenda best.
I didn't even care when they framed the sandniggers for 9/11 but now they are coming after us with this shit I'm kind of wondering what their fucking endgame is here.

Schloss Neuschwanmeme is the perfect cultural artifact for globalism. built by a spendthrift homo by accruing massive debt featuring prominent Stars of David all over the grounds
goes to show how much Tarrant was a complete meme victim

That pic is so retarded
Kys shrill

Fuck of shizo, if you like history visiting Israel can be interesting a lot of thing happened here. I would not because it is full of sand nigger but after a depolution like they deed in the first crusade I would surely.

Allowing people born deaf to live is the ridiculous part. They don't contribute anything to society, they just get pampered into becoming extra worthless.

not letting them live would cause so much psychological damage to the mothers that the mothers wouldn't be able to work anymore

NZ is such a small country, you could easily take it over with about 200 000 men

French muds will fuck you up kike. This makes me smile

>navy has 7 ships
>army has ~6,000 men
>air force has 49 aircrafts
You could take it over easier than Tuvalu

This is what scares them. This guy was loaded and yet he still pulled this shit. He's an actual Joker. Can't be bought, can't be bargained with, etc.

He was the physical manifestation of pure ideology.