What are Jow Forums's usual tricks and tips for disciplining your wife and/or girlfriend?

What are Jow Forums's usual tricks and tips for disciplining your wife and/or girlfriend?

I don't believe in hitting her, usually a stirn harsh talking down to is enough ("What's the matter with you? Didn't I tell you blah blah blah"), but when she really makes me angry or talks back after that, I often grab her shoulders or slap them a bit to assert dominance and to show her I'm serious. This hasn't failed me so far.
I know this only works if you are masculine and physically imposing, I'm curious how less manly men (like pic related) deal with their women

Attached: 1493925591689.png (640x634, 586K)

Grab the back of the neck
Only tested it with cats but it works alright

>"What's the matter with you? Didn't I tell you blah blah blah"
Oh great, dirt wops found Jow Forums. Why the fuck do I even come here anymore?

Attached: tony-soprano-movie.jpg (650x432, 96K)

Backhand. Fast and without warning. Never hard enough where I could bruise or mark her but hard enough where her glasses fly off and she cries.

Heated wire. Under the armpits. Tie them up. TIGHT. They can struggle a lot even bound up. Don’t let the contact point be larger than a centimeter. They’ll scream so circumstances considered you might need to gag them. Slap them lightly while they cry. Not enough to leave marks. Just as humiliation. Only one, per armpit between healings. You can also use the back of the knee or between the buttcheeks. Two second contact time, two applications. Draw it out between.

I want a girl to kick me in the balls and humiliate me.

Here's a question: how do you discipline a boyfriend to make him monogamous?

Be a good boyfriend so she respects and listens to me

who the fuck cares

I've yet to have a genuine interaction with a woman that wasn't about her getting something from me

no reason to engage in a relationship with the creatures

If hes satisfied by the women he will be lol....pretty obvious

Fuck him more. Dress to his taste, not yours.

Do not try to be his equal. If he wanted to be in a relationship with an equal he would be with one of his friends.

Have a friend who had that exact situation (picture) happen to him
>Dude is short as fuck
>Walks up to some chick at the club
>She turns around, eyes him down, and laughs loudly
>She even puts a hand hovering over his head and keeps laughing
>This motherfucker looks her straight in the eyes and pulls his dick out in the middle of the fucking night club
No, he didn't fuck her, of course he got kicked out, and so did all of us, his fucking friends.
God fucking damnit David you barbaric midget

This doesn't work on gay men.

Send him to church
Cheating men will cheat no matter what you do, because they were raised by society to be cheaters
In reality there is nothing you can do. He got fucked up by his parents, the media and his friends, he will never be a conservative monogamous man

Sluts can never be reformed. It would be a waste of time to even attempt it.

t. fellow gayfag

My advice still apply to gay relationships. Do you think that just because you are both men, that you are both equal?

Either let him top or be the top yourself, and I not only mean just in bed.

Men are only monogamous when they are fully satisfied with their partner.

Be someone worth respecting and having so many options that I constantly show her I can trade up at any time.
>tldr for your faggot ass plebbit question
Make yourself the prize in the relationship

That doesn't work. There are plenty of christian fags who are complete whores.

Honestly, I think the only way to rein in gay men is with an oppressive society like Islam. Otherwise they just immediately get out of control every time.

Don't get married, dumbass. There's no controlling women any more. They're one false rape allegation away from ruining your life.

Fags are never monogamous.

Religion. He starts acting a cunt say you are going to church and he wont be getting fucked.

A relationship with a woman is much the same as a relationship (no not a sexual relationship faggots) with a child. The only way for a parent to be a good parent is if the Child fears the parent. Women have the emotional state and real world interactivity that a child has, merely with more experience. The centerpiece of a parent isn't just respect, it's fear, and it's the same with women. You have to show the woman that you are a MAN, not a child. You also have to show that woman that you are someone to be feared on a fundamental level. Once you get to know the woman better and you are "officially dating"(whatever the fuck that means), you have to show her your enormous potential to commit violence and your unwillingness to suffer emotional manipulation or pettiness. The process of doing this doesn't mean ever actually laying hands on her, that only creates problems for you. But it involves putting within her subconcious the notion that if she fucks with you, you can make her life miserable, if you choose, and she will stay in line for quite a while. This process will have to be repeated.

Oh and one more thing: NEVER BUDGE. EVER. Women will try and mold you (make you less fit, make you more in tune to their emotions). The issue with this is that whenever you give ground she will never think "ok that's enough". She will push and push and push until you are a desiccated husk. Never even start down that road. You are the male, you are the leader, and she has to bend to you.

>discipline
The only kind of man that cheats is the man that isn't getting what he wants in the bedroom or affection outside of the bedroom. There is no more of an unattractive trait or turnoff in the bedroom than Dignity. Oh nevermind you're a faggot.

we don't argue

we sit in other rooms and then one of us caves and apologises

Yes but if you do this he will want something he can't have and it will drive him fucking mad.
Every man wants what they can't have and no longer wants what they can get.

>What are Jow Forums's usual tricks and tips for disciplining your wife and/or girlfriend?
This is like disciplining an employee. If you have to do it in the first place, you made a bad hiring decision. If you truly have to keep your girl in line, you hooked up with the wrong woman.

Oh, I don't fully deny that. It is definitely very unlikely. I think the advice in such a case is more for a best case scenario. Truthfullym there isn't a lot that can be done.

What part of Christianity does not work did you not get? Even Islam won't work outside of sharia law. Gay men literally need to be oppressed by the government before they behave. You guys whine and bitch about women all day long but gay men are an entirely other planet of degeneracy.

Christianity isn't suppose to be for men it is suppose to raise the value of women.
Islam is the opposite it reduces women to chattel and elevates incel men

Refuse to have sex over any little thing. That’s the surest way to make sure he doesn’t find some easier and possibly better pussy.

As a mallet I've learne to just enjoy solitary, nofap life. It's ideal and roasties can't hurt me anymore.

JK Rowling is a roastie.

I actually pulled down a girlfriend's skirt, bent her over my lap, and spanked her on the ass once when she was yelling at me. She screamed at first, but she calmed down after that.

The typical woman wants love and affection, but it does not mean romantic dates and chocolate boxes.
It means that as a man, you are to live up to what is expected from you :
>Physical dominance ; if you are able to submit her physically she will feel reassured that you are able to protect her against outside threats.
>Emotional stability ; girls freak out all the time for no reason, they even seem to like it, she will respect you if you are solid ground when she's a mess.
>It's all about feeling ; gotta think about what the girl feels, and act toward the behaviour you want to induce, just like for dogs.
Just fucking be a man, let her be a woman who feels safe, and you'll be ok.

A society that has successfully integrated them into a prudent moral context, perhaps, which is lacking for fags and non fags alike at present. Institutional integration has successfully pushed homosexuals towards heteronormative modes of conduct wherever it has been attempted, reducing the reach of the subculture in the process, but heteronormative modes of conduct are only slightly less degenerate and abhorrent in the absence of religion.

Be a good wife. Its really easy to be a good wife:
>make sure is stomach is full
>make sure his balls are empty

Attached: 51152184_1203231369857929_4379402689432256512_n.jpg (740x850, 79K)

This only works until a prettier woman starts flirting with him in the office

KYS

Many would cheat regardless if given the chance.

>slapping her face
muhhamad's teachings unequivocally forbid this brother
the proper way is to avoid the places she is attractive and the places she is functional
so you can't hit her face or hands or boobs etc..

the most redpilled way to do it is to bend her over and spank her like a child
preface the beating by saying that if she continues acting like a child that you'll treat her like one
the shame associated with this plus the beating will make he obedient and make her bagina wet

No it has not. That's just what gay men tell allies. And allies, being the retards that they are, always believe the lies of gay men. Literally the only way you can make a gay man monogamous is by force.

Men like pic related don't have women.

Manlets don't deserve girls

women are obsessed with violence

she starts arguing > fuck off bitch > escalation > two face slaps > whining bitch > make up sex > good girl few days long > starts arguing again

majority of women are idiots
there are two ways to discipline your woman, it's controlled violence and money
if you try it over sex they will cheat on you in the phase you reduce your efforts to satisfy her cunt as punishment
discussion and argumentation on the level of a mature person is mostly not effective (at least with women I have been together)

Honestly you have to have a really stern talk with them like your their dad. Gets them so wet.

I'm entirely monogamous by nature. I will concede that few are, however. My issues with dating have been similar to your own, and my experience thus far has forced me to conclude that I should actively seek those without prior sexual experience alone. I suggest that you do the same

Polish niggers are known all throughout Europe for being Based Wifebeaters

Women don't cheat regardless, only if you're a dickless beta manlet that doesn't know his way around.

Honestly it doesn't matter. Once a gay man gets that first taste of cock they're off to the races and literally nothing outside of actual bondage will prevent them from being a gigantic slut. No I gave up on the possibility of a gay relationship a long time ago. I just keep myself busy with my interests.

>Women don't cheat regardless
Hahaha
Your girlfriend is fucking a bozgor right now

My girlfriend is a bozgor anonescu

stay away from women unless you are in the top 10% of males

yeah
women think if you don't beat them, you don't love

of course there are abusive bitches who bring their men into uncontrolled rage, therefore it's controlled violence not a fucking chimpout

You know the rules around here... Tits with timestamp or GTFO!

Attached: 1551857602027.gif (350x188, 660K)

I'm not denying that this is the case for most, but you should consider that there exist many, including myself, who share your sentiment. I would certainly not be opposed to initiating a relationship with you if you lived nearby, so there must surely be others.

Oh how dare you

Attached: laniado.jpg (780x440, 19K)

This.

It's honestly sad how true that is, if your woman doesn't somehow fear you she simply won't respect you, not all are the same though a few do want a good man but most of them are fucking autists that want a villain and it's beyond cringe that's when you backhand them.

Yep. My woman thanks me after for telling her she's a dumb bitch, I didn't call her one but she says it. She knows when she starts being a normie cunt and she's frothy when I tell her to cut her shit out

This is the correct answer. The other answer to OP's question is that if you are a shorter male you HAVE to beat your woman. That is the only way they will respect you, but they will inevitably call the police, or find some way to ruin your life using the law. There is no way to win as a shorter male.

Keep on beating your woman good user she loves it

Also, mildly related, never eat pussy

Women will never respect you if you do

You pathetic mutts don't know about the DONT YOU FUCKING DARE CALL THE POLICE CURVA PROASTA beating.

You're not even supposed to kiss her if you want her to see you as a real man just beatings and kisses only on holly days and birthdays

I have sex with the next door neighbour/best friend (like last Sunday).
Nicky (stripper) harassed me for a rerun of two weekends ago. Wanted me Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, ended up going on Saturday to stay at hers after she walked out of her job (I refused to go to her club where she’s basically a prostitute) and resigned. She met me in her next door neighbour/best friends house. Leighanne is an army sergeant just getting demobbed. I Stayed at nickys. Sunday her family turned up to take her to rehab. Big row with me. Everything is my fault apparently (I’d spent 2 days with the chick ever). I was outside and because Nicky was snivelling I was haveing a gutted snivel. Don’t know why it was just touching. Out comes Leighanne “come in and I’ll make you a brew”. Next thing we are in bed.
I thought Nicky had gone but apparently she was going to rehab Monday and was staying with her family Sunday night, she came back to pick up things she’s packed but also Keighannr and I had been seen together or she’d told Nicky (?) she turned up at Leighanne’s anyway and attacked her, predictably by the time I got to break it up Nicky had been pummelled by Leighanne.
The moral of this story is don’t let your cavewinan wrestler mum argue with your fucktoy (me) and not give you space for a last 30 minute bang before you leave of that awful man (all us men are beasts) will fuck your fren.
Two weeks ago when I met Nicky I was in a hotel with her, then her house, then on the way home stopped off at another stripper from the same clubs house - Eve - and fucked her so it’s nothing new. It’s what I do,
Tonight I’m meeting a chick called ellie.
Late for work - can’t check typos. Bye.

They don't deal, they jerk off with top custom fleshlight with soft rubber uniquely designed interior in 4K VR imitating submissive robowaifu with big tits and virgin pussy. How is this going to compete with entitled, villainous, hostile cunt that only wants you to be mortified and demeaned?

I recommend to full on verbally abuse non-family wrongdoers in front of your family. Some company did you wrong: call them in the presence of your wife + kids. If they see you are a potential threat you dont need to be an active one for them to respect you

Stop lying man

>9000
Super Saiyan wife beater confirmed.

It's heaven on earth. I love fighting her because with most things she really learns. Surprising as that is. I was blackpilled to hell and ready to die a volcel before her. She's been my best friend for 8 years, sometimes she gets crazy in the woman way, and I tell her in the man way. There's not been a day since the last fight that she doesn't suck or fuck me dry. If any other anons are looking to see what to do, you use their tactics against them, start with rage, get angry and bring up petty shit in large numbers, it makes them feel like a mess and like they have been fucking up a lot, when they start to shut up and listen after you tell them their behavior sucked ass you tell them they hurt you, you wouldn't hurt them, explain like they were a child the golden rule, if they get cocky or start to backpeddle tell them that you won't stand for their shit if it continues, you discipline them like you would a kid, you talk down to them, I get close and loud or I stop talking to her until she starts to pry and then I blow up on her. But it's all controlled. I never lose my cool because they see that as weakness. When you yell it's a solid voice that doesn't waver, she has to know you're not upset you're pissed off, she pissed you off, you're aggressive but calculated and cold. It's like withholding sex for a thousand years in 10 minutes. She starts to fear for her stability and my protection. And then comes the makeup. The gratitude, the longevity and the lesson learned as she remembers what happens when I get pissed off.

Semi true

>She can't find a non degenerate man attracted to her
Really makes me laugh

Attached: h9i4APy.png (1548x1468, 105K)

Islam.

I love this tactic too, I've ruined people's lives in front of her and she knows the depths to which I'll go to fuck shit up if I see it as righteous

I literally just spank my girl regularly and she stays in line. She looks forward to it because it clears her mind and makes feel even more submissive.

Hot and based. I'm gonna shoot for it

This is the only time a british poster has actually sounded British. CHERIO THEN CHAP

Its the only thing that actually works (that I know). I dont want the cops being called on me. But even more importantly I also dont want to physically hurt my family. Its degenerate, decreases IQ, reduces trust and frankly I think it makes women thots.

Kek, this is how I talk to my mom on the phone. I guess I can consider it practice.

Attached: katlin, arnie .jpg (960x960, 100K)

Another good thing is to regulary ask your wife for stuff. Afterwards properly thank her for that and if the service actually was good remark that. Reason for doing is to condition her to some degree into a provider of services. It happens subconsciously but it establishes a baseline dominance in a relationship

Exactly. I've never laid a hand on her. But she knows there's worse things I would do. There's someone I have to kill up in denver so I'm gonna do that when we go up and vacation. She knows I'm going to do it too. Wouldn't be the first

Jesus

Attached: 1542844290544.jpg (1173x1032, 167K)

Holy shit I hope this is a larp

Same shit here man, they will always try to make you feel guilty, had those issues with my ex and it was all my fault for getting too emotional from the start, currently in a new relationship and I'm being colder and barley showing any sympathy when I feel like she did something wrong, I don't even hit her, never did however I pinned her down once and held her breath with my hands for a few seconds while giving her death a death stare, ever since that day the death stare is enough to calm her shit down.

The story told is typical in the daily life of someone living in a council estate. It’s probably real.

Playing on that dopamine high. I lavish her in praise for doing good and immediately go cold if she's done wrong. Going overboard is an issue though, in the past she's gotten too concerned about pleasing me to her detriment and my annoyance. Asking if she can do anything and checking to see if I'm happy so she can be happy. Everything in moderation

I didn't read bro I'm just being a fagget

This thread is comfy. This makes me want to smoke a cigar. "SO I TOLD THE BITCH I'D BASH HER RIGHT TO THE MOON SEEEEE"

Attached: bog brothers ultimate red pill.jpg (751x600, 80K)

I wish. Fat fucking piece of shit fucked me out of a year of my life. Stole my tools for construction and bounced my checks. Even went so far as to try to have me fucked over on my taxes. Lost my car, lost my job, lost my patience. The plan is to cut his brake lines morning before a job and follow him, I look insanely different now. If that doesn't do the job I'll have home brewed beer at his door with cyanide in it. Not hard to make. I'd do it with my bare hands but I can't be caught

What's the story behind those freaks I keep on seeing posted on here?

Ayyyeeee you're gettin there for sure. Idk if I'd hold her breath kek but if it works fuck it

Lol just shoot his neck off bro you guys have guns for a reason.

Kek it is a comfy thread. I wish it were acceptable in society to do the right thing, but the degeneracy has broken the balance between men and women and now boys are pussies without futures

It does and I can tell you're a sock pat too man, keep it up.

Sociopath Kek my phone is a faggkt

My wife is a stupid cheating whore. I caught her last month railing some half nigger ape when she was "working a double shift." What did I do? Did I beat her? No. Did I swear at her? No. Did I kill her parents? No. Did I go to my lawyer with the evidence? No. When she got home I confronted her. She broke down I cried. I told her it was ok, and not to worry. I then marched up to out infant daughters room and told her to come and see what I had for her. When I got up there, I took my kid out of the crib, and to my wife's horror I held her out of the window. I told her if she ever cheated on my again, I'd kill her, and out baby too. Ever since she has been a good whore, sucking my cock daily, and cooking dinner. If she ever gets out of line again, I'll curbstomp her coal burning head into the pavement.

Oh boy, I haven't given a quick rundown in literally years. Welp, here it goes
>bogs own castles all over europe
>UFC is advanced eugenics program sponsored by Bogendoffs
>Dana White was engineered in a bog lab
>anti-smoking campaigns are propaganda
>all UFC fighters smoke 2 packs a day
>Only being on the planet that Bog brothers fear is Dana White
>Dana White smokes a clean three cartons a day
>that's on a slow day
>Bogs have 200 IQ
>Dana White strong arms Bog Corporations with UFC death squad brigades
>UFC secretly bought out all cigaret companies

There is also the long walk up if you want that. This thread will probobly get pruned now.

Attached: bog react.jpg (1280x640, 511K)

Ahahahaha yeah so you can get caught and thrown in jail. Guns are the fun way, chemicals and sabatage are the right way. Believe me, if it were up to me I'd cut his toes off and make him eat them while on adrenaline with Katy perry's teenage dream in the background a song chosen because in that scenario I can't imagine anything more hellish. I could describe for days what I've wanted to do, but It gets to the point where it's edgy played out shit and I'm not going to be able to do I anyway so there's no point. Just wistful daydreaming

Dread game. Give subltle Reminders her that she can easily be replaced by a more attractive women. It Keeps her loyal. Do that as soon a she starts doing shit tests, which she'll start doing sometimes subconsciously.. nips that right in the bud.

Oh

Ayye that's what happens when you're literally born in a prison and then tortured for years, I wouldn't have it any other way because it means I know how to play the game and have no issue doing so

I understand