Wife wants tattoo

Wife said she wants to get a tattoo this weekend. I told her my disgust and said I will never see her the same again and will get a divorce. She thinks I'm overreacting, but I think it's justified. What does /pol think? Nobody needs a stupid drawing on their body.

Attached: dennis-rader-241487-1-402.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newenglishreview.org/blog_direct_link.cfm?blog_id=66727
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give her a BBC stamp

You are right, she is wrong.

sage this nigger and his thread

Slap that bitch across the face and tell her she is sinning against Christ. Men need to treat their women like God told them to.

can you put your money where your mouth is?
dogs smell fear you know. If you're just empty words she will know

Fuck you. Bump

Gonna guess you’re single

God damned right bitch. And I'm drunk af

That'd be the Queen of Spades.

Tell her only if its a swatstika.

Of course Americans know all about cuckolding.

>/pol
You have to go back newfag.

She's going to call your bluff, and it is a bluff, because you're here looking for our approval. She's probably already cheating on you.

I will be single. Honestly how could I fuck anyone with some stupid drawing on their body. It is 100% nigger tier.

Im a leaf on vacation in Boston.

>threaten wife with divorce
you dumb fuck
you dumb dumb fuck

Say you love her body the way it is you fucking retard its a shit test and you failed.

I don't mind certain tattoos in certain places, but I feel like a married woman getting her first tattoo is pretty weird. Who's she trying to impress?

Screencap this and I will post the divorce papers when she does it.

Your ancestors had them

I already have. She's been wanting one for months and I guess before we got married. It wasn't just her bringing it up and me going instantly to the nuclear option. This is my last resort

Kek

My wife wants me to sketch the design for her.

Stop being such a bitch, obviously she's bored.

>Stop being such a bitch, obviously she's bored.
You just answered your own question lad.

"it's for me, no one else". nothing like a sign on your body that is not meant for anyone but youraelf

No fuck YOU, sage

make her get a tramp stamp that says BRAPHOG

NO FUCK YOU NIGGER! BUMP!

You are an ignorant, controlling faggot who will eventually be a cuck, then fucked raw in the inevitable divorce.

Oh boy the liberals arrived

>thinking you own someone else's body
typical meat eater

>He’s controlling
Most self respecting men don’t want retarded women stupid enough to get tattoos. Also shows she’s not religious at all.

DUDE. Girl I was with wanted a tattoo. I allow peircings. I like stupid glitter on a girl if she wants it. She can go get a fucking tattoo.

BUT I told a girl I loved her freckles and moles on her skin and I though it would blemish her beautiful breasts if she got a tattoo of roses just like her friend.

She has no tattoo. I still check in on her. Maybe she gets one. But THEY LISTEN.

Tell her to try a temporary tattoo first.

I'm a cuck for telling my wife I like her as she is, rather than getting a roastie stamp on her body. Tattoos are just as bad as being fucked by nigs

No YOU are the nigger
Sage sage sage

Fuck you back , sageniggeredsage

I did actually. Looked stupid and I was disgusted. But I did not let her know the extent of my hatred for it.

On the one hand I personally don't find tattoos unattractive. On the other hand I think if you've already made a divorce threat you should stay strong in the threat. Contact a lawyer now.

We just gonna keep doing this. My drunk ass will beat you nigger! BUMPNIGGERBUMP

Im drunk too so ama WIN you niggersage

Have you ever tried asking why the fuck she thinks she needs a tatoo?

OHHHH

Sorry dude.I had no clue. Well if you feel like you don't want her now damn. I got my own hard lines. Sometimes a partner has other ideas. Frankly I think partners need to be united one decisions about each other and you should tell her that. being supportive is being supportive of the person she is in the moment to.
Sorry again. I hope she understands some lines can't be crossed and should have been decided before getting partners with someone. Its like her starting to drink if you both don't touch a drop. You can't really condone that ever.

Also she smokes weed 24/7 and is a mindless zombie now. I used to, but then I stopped, got in shape, and got my shit together.

Shit you got me. I'm dead

oh look she is soo different............just like everybody else.
tell her she will look like a biker slag, cause guess what she will

Why the fuck would you go on vacation to Boston lmao

She says she wants it just for her because it'll look cute, Schlomo.

No its ok, we all make mistakes brb get more wine SAGE

>imagine failing a shit test this badly
Wew lad

Kill yourself and then she’ll get your name tattoed right above her big flopping titties and you will be forever memorialized and cummed on

Tell her that the majority now has tattoo's and that she's more special without one!

Her body, her choice, you faggot.

Challenge her to a game of russian roullette

>1 post by this ID
Move along, faggots

Say “go smoke some more pot roastie”

Attached: D0C7CC1E-6F82-4429-AE25-63011E15FBE5.jpg (474x355, 39K)

I used to be just like you, but then I understood I don't own my spouse. If someone wants to get a tattoo that is their own business and their own body; they have the freedom to do so. It's the same the other way around. If you want to do something then that is your business. There are several other more important things to care about in a relationship.

discover marriage poofta
she is an extension of you, and if she looks like shit so do you

good bait

Tattoos are disgusting and a mark of psychological disorder. Fix her or divorce her.

If you let her get a tattoo then you have failed as a husband

>I used to be like you. Then I took the bluepill. Now my wife cheats on me and my son paints his nails to show support for gay rights.

She’s probably planning on paying for her new tattoo with her hot pussy while you crank out how you cant stand the idea of her getting inked.
Tattoo parlors are degenerate dens they’ll prolly finger fuck her while she’s getting buzzed

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1529119156929.jpg (195x259, 7K)

You think she cheats on me because she has a tattoo? Damn, that's retarded as fuck.

Your wife is cheating on you, user.

Bind, Torture, Kill

You are right tell her tattoo artists are mentally ill drug addicts for the most part. People with tattoo are usually sheep look at how offended they get when someone tells them their tattoos are dumb

Does she like music?

Attached: 1C015093-D230-47BB-A7B2-D6B595213776.jpg (160x160, 5K)

Does she like movies?

Attached: D2E37040-2A98-4CA7-A89B-A7A0571968A1.jpg (474x474, 26K)

do it, then you too can be forever alone, thinking about your decision for the rest of your life. do it faggot

Attached: 57232E0A-6806-4B77-9CBD-D950926BEB5F.jpg (240x221, 5K)

Does she like food?

Attached: ED769D40-C793-4456-B92C-53310580F800.jpg (474x355, 30K)

Maybe she wants to hold yor hand and look at the stars? Can you be there for her user?

Attached: 064089D2-2C58-4155-86CD-06411E941210.jpg (160x146, 5K)

SLIDE THREAD MOVE ALONG NEWFAGS

what does she plan to get tattooed on herself? and who poisoned her mind? women dont just go off and do shit by themselves, she must be going with a friend who talked her into it. i would be weary of this friend, she is probably a slut and this is the start of your wife normalizing slutty mentally unstable behavior. nothing good will come of this relationship i can assure you

also
>1 post by this ID

sage for faggotry from reddit sliders

>poofta
you down own her, she's an individual that you fell in love with, you turd bastard.

This.

This is what happens when God cums on your face.

send her this article
or just use it as talking points to shame her

newenglishreview.org/blog_direct_link.cfm?blog_id=66727

Only a blood type tattoo is acceptable

Go get divorce papers now and put them on the kitchen bench

Jahwol, sieg hiel

poo in the loo in hiding
and fuckin oath i own her cunt
just like i'd own you if you can here fuckin basedboi fag

What's her rank?
It's over otherwise.

>I'm a weak man and my BITCH wife want to get a tattoo. How do I stop her.

Should have gone to church more loser.