HAPPENING: Saudi Arabia ready to ditch petrodollar

rt.com/business/455607-saudi-petrodollar-oil-trade-nopec/

HOLY SHIT IF THAT HAPPENS USA IS FUCKED

Attached: 1492502457811.jpg (852x905, 223K)

Bye bye Federal reserve

witnessed

Attached: 1442157234196.jpg (500x563, 100K)

checked

Attached: 1553558394904.png (394x396, 13K)

for real tho? brainlet here, so countries can buy oil from Saudi with their own currencies for the first time since the late 60s, does that really mean the end of the FED?

A shame we'll have to invade them and suicide their leaders. Oh well, for Greater Israel!

Keep calm and read this

Attached: 1522977540588.png (1570x872, 308K)

No, but it will greatly weaken the usefulness of their monopoly money, loosing them some of their power.

>Trump will oull out of Syria goyim trust in the plan
well that aged well

O boi.

Attached: pizza.jpg (500x372, 120K)

thanks kraut.

This is the plan. Trump is really actually going to do it.

checked.
This is a good thing.
Welcome back, the gold-standard.
>inb4 keynesians crying

You really think our bankers are going to let that happen?
I guess ww3 really is coming, because there aint no fucking way any banker lets people take their game.
Abraham lincoln tried with greenbacks, dead. Kennedy tried with silver dollars, dead.

Attached: Bankers steal 6% of your life.png (1165x610, 91K)

If that would have happened 10 years ago it would have meant war. If nothing happens now what does it mean?

Attached: GERMANIDEALISM.png (721x699, 516K)

DO IT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need the petrodollar to be able to buy anything though. Otherwise we're going to end up using Yuan.

That the USA are effectively relinquishing their hegemonic power, little by little, piece by piece, for some unknown reason.
Maybe they're just tired after seven decades, or maybe they've grown too complacent

Trump cut regulations, we can actually drill for oil now. Saudi would have to either cut prices or sell to Russia. It sells to Russia, that makes US tension.

or maybe the US population has literally been replaced by degenerates who vote for degenerates that only alienate the rest of the world and speed up the US downfall from #1... MAYBE

Relax, your monopoly money will always remain supreme. The IRS is the biggest rake in human history and they ARE MEAN. The US tax and spend business is unrivaled and will remain so for the foreseeable future.

Attached: ethylmerman.jpg (761x423, 26K)

wait is this why Nigger Cain was put onto the Federal Reserve?

? SA is one of your allies, also Israel's.

Attached: ??.png (968x645, 551K)

rt.coN says going to be true
Sage

ha naw nigga

>US
>Allies

why the fuck do you think their last allies are Jews and Sunni terrorists with oil
no one else would ally with the US anymore
and now they're ruining even that
MAGA

Attached: 1543874063627.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>Abraham lincoln tried with greenbacks, dead. Kennedy tried with silver dollars, dead
Didn't Andrew Jackson survived?

>go to my fucking bank page.
>option to sell ma dolladolla and buy euros not there
mfw

Attached: 1552614386860.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Fuck Saudi Arabia

Not relying on Arabs isn't relinquishing power. We're energy independant now and don't need to rely on them

or in other words America is still the best looking horse in the glue factory amirite?

Arabs only accepting payment in dollars meant that all countries had to buy US Dollars before buying oil, didn't it?
I don't have much of a grasp on how that exactly works, but I think it gave a fairly big boost to your own currency and effective hegemony over other countries.

flag checks out

Sounds like the US is getting ready to start the North America Union.

sure guys you're still winning don't worry :^)

Attached: 1545599322478.jpg (408x632, 32K)

The plug is being pulled on the NWO and it is all according to plan.

Just relax, Angela. You need a good dicking and you’re going to get it soon.

So Trump spent his entire term sucking Saudi dick and this is how they repay him?

Don't worry. They hate Jews.

I was trying to get a moderately serious answer, but I can roll with this too
>Angela. You need a good dicking and you’re going to get it soon.
We all know she is. Our CHAD prime minister will be sure to administer it to her

Attached: 4269172_0004_contemerkel[1].jpg (620x340, 39K)

Not that Angela, Angela. You.

You’re looking bloated in the face lately. You should slow down on the drinking.

Sounds like SA wants a dose of freedom.

If this is to happen it will be officially the first step of murkan decline

Peter is that you? I really enjoy your yoochoob bideos, but only because they make me feel relaxed and comfy about being American.

Attached: Peter-Zeihan.png (640x335, 96K)

America economy will shrink so its time to deport millions of illegals and integrate automation.

Attached: wildlife-photography-eagle-fox-fighting-over-rabbit-kevin-ebi-fb4.png (1200x630, 1.27M)

>when you put all of your eggs in one basket
Oops. How can we give Israel billions if the Petro collapses?

>SA is one of your allies, also Israel's
Based terrorists sponsoring, gay executing first world country.

Is that a reference to some meme you have in your trannyposting discord, mr janitor?

Don't fuck with OPEC, period.

You need a good dicking. It will help you to drink less, too.

Go back to you tranny discord and stay there, fag

Have you ever been forcibly raped? How about drugged and raped?

checked

>based Ivan digits
eurasia when??

You dont seem to understand why petrodollar is important
Its not about your power needs at all
Its about rest of the world being obliged to rely on your currency to meet their energy needs
Its the only reason why you have dept growing faster than economy yet inflation isnt hitting you - you just push all that printed money to other countries, and they accept it because they need oil, and oil is traded through dollar
Without the need to rely on dollar to get oil all the debt you have currently, most of which is abroad right now, will flood back into your economy as countries would dispose of dollar reserves in exchange for something a dollar can buy, which is anything in your country
There will be a tsunami of currency flowing in and a giant flush of material value flowing out(being bought by the dollars which go back), inflation would fucking skyrocket, and any political measures to contain it like abolition of foreign trade will only accelerate the speed at which dollars flow back but through second hand means
Pretty much the only way to stop it would be to null all foreign dollar reserves and thus your debt unilaterally, but that will mean that your country's investment trust would become about that of mozambique and dollar usage and exchange rates would plummet like a meteorite

My eyes are being raped from gazing at your mentally ill posts

mutts don't even understand the whole idea of their system is to buy the worlds trade surplus - accumulating wealth - with a strong dollar. imagine trump trying to devaluate the dollar to 'compete with the chinese in trade'..what a nation of low IQ turds

>schizoposting
>2019

A nationalized economy is what trump wants anyway (and me). Then all the fed has to do is not print money. Or get rid of them and tie the dollar to something better than fucking oil.

that's a meme, we live in post-internet era, the moment you do this the US is toast, looking forward

Uh oh. Famous last words...

Have fun buying oil from Russia faggit

>HOLY SHIT IF THAT HAPPENS USA IS FUCKED
Bro, we produce more of our own oil than the we buy from the Saudis now. We have over a century of reserves and are close to complete energy independence. That side of the world is fucking irrelevant to us.

All the FED does, is print dollars and credit the debts incurred by printing.
Without dollar trade in oil with the Saudis the dollar will lose a shitload of value, nobody needs it anymore, they can use their own currencies or whatever the Saudis want.
The Federal Reserve doesn't have the capacity to adapt to this, thus making them obsolete.

Ale miluju tvoje národ ;__;

OPEC hasn't had leverage over us since the 70s. You played that card once and can't play it again.

It's pretty much this. A large demand for dollars will dry up as a result, causing old or new dollars to hold a smaller value.

>Bro, we produce more of our own
Your whole gimmick was to force other countries to use the dollar, or they wouldn't get any oil.

Once you lose this power, your country will turn into detroit.

America will seemingly live and die based on the foundation it built from a group of sand niggers in the middle east (jews/arabs) and all the hook nose con artists

I stopped caring awhile ago

Attached: ez pz.png (471x304, 27K)

Didn't bitcoin lost its value

If the Saudis ditch the dollar, the US will default on the us debt owned by the Saudis. The damage of the Saudi side would be greater.

Also, where would said Arabia be without the support from the US?

Said Arabia is in a weaker position.

Said Arabia ditching the petro dollar would be good for the USA economy in a way. It would make US made products cheaper, more competitive.

If it happens, it will be Jow Forums's greatest day

Opec is bad for every country in the world.

It holds the global economy back, gdp growth would be higher in the world without opec.

All cartels are bad, opec is bad.

Opec doesn't even fit in the globalist free trade ideology and system. The oil market needs more competition, and a free market framework.

They already do, much to your elites' woe

kes emak enta kalb. stop posting stupid shit from russian propaganda websites and then claiming its the iron truth. I can't count how many absurd "former CIA operatives" show up on RT claiming that the fall of saudi arabia is coming any day now. stop reading their bullshit, it's complete nonsense.
The Saudis are based. all of this hyped-up crying about israel is more iranian propaganda. in reality, the saudis have halted Israeli activity in Africa, refuse to stop funding palestinian movements, and are seeking a firm palestinian peace deal with the white house. the Saudi Army is literally fighting al qaeda and daesh in Yemen, so to claim that saudi arabia 'created' ISIS is pure fiction. On top of that, they built a hundred-mile long border wall across Iraq and Syria for the specific purpose of denying Daesh members from fleeing into the Kingdom.
The Saudis may have toned down and become lukewarm in the past decade, but they aren't some flabby weak proxy of the US. They are partnered with the US because they would rather have economic prosperity and political stability than be a sanctioned, globally-spited state like Iran, or a completely annihilated shithole 'country' that sits where Iraq used to be. During the conflict with Israel, King Faisal al Sa'ud halted all oil sales and completely fucked over the market just to spite the israelis and the West.
Additionally, if you've ever actually been to Saudi Arabia like myself, you'll know they absolutely abhor jews. Iranians and Turks on the other hand, like jews but their retarded politicians larp as anti-zionists for $$$

>Said Arabia ditching the petro dollar would be good for the USA economy in a way. It would make US made products cheaper, more competitive.

>It would make US made products cheaper, more competitive.

Explain user

The Fuck is this in reading?
*Hide Post^

Attached: 5463563.jpg (640x960, 91K)

Don't forget the sea rigs around the US. That's another source of oil. There is a lot of oil around the sea in America.

And shale oil is practically everywhere in the world. Importing from the saudis is unnecessary.

Or....they could just annex Canada and Mexico. As well as Brazil and Venezuela. Something tells me that's their goal all along.

the united states cant refine all its oil and has to sell crude and buy back gasoline. saudi arabia, indonesia and s korea are the only ones who do the work for america and s korea is cutting purchases

They'll start buying Canadian oil again and our economy will be un-fucked as long as our faggot pm gets kicked out

Murkans having no clue how their compulsory global financial pyramid of an economy works is the most amusing to watch, especialy the "we have our own oil" bunch

Such weak kvetching, RT sourced reuters for this, are reuters russian propaganda too?
Article itself is just an explanation/speculation as to what would such a move do to the world in general

I like being in control of the currency the rest of the world has to use to buy almost everything. Such is the power of US dominance.

It's a way a coping.

It's uncomfortable to admit your own country is evil. Most people prefer to cope against it.

China doesn't want others to use the yuan. If it is used instead of the dollar, China would lose its competitiveness.

So it's unlikely that the yuan would be the new reserve currency. Countries which have reserve currencies hate it. For example, Switzerland. They hate it that the CHF is a reserve currency, it is to strong, ruined all the industries and manufacturing in Switzerland. They have the same problem as the US. The reserve currency status ruined manufacturing, and the economy in general.

Israel cares about the security of Israel, not the financial well being of the US.

They're ready to move on to China. Saudis know that and they're following the money, while Americans have a bankrupt country on the verge of civil war.

Why is trump asking us to increase production to offset Iranian sanctions then?

OPEC isn't a monopoly. US/Canada/Russia... are all non-OPEC oil producers. It's like any industry org, like car manufacturers or whatever.. it just happens to be the most essential in our world today.

Straight up facts, akhi.

Oh please fuck off.

>Written by Al Jazeera

user...

Gaddafi and Sadam tried to quit the petrodollar too. Worked out great for them.

God the CIA is pathetic.
Hey shit niggers, why don't you faggots go to Saudi Arabia and bring back all those criminals that fled the USA after raping or killing US citizens you FUCKS.
Tick tock China is going to cut off your cocks you fat senile fucks.

how the fuck flag checks out?
aren't most iraqis sunni? so they should be on saudi side?

I think it would be bye bye Saudi Arabia

It's just a fact. Your strength isn't due to your own oil.

Your strength is to coerce and bully other into buying USD for the privilege to trade oil with OPEC.

>Be me
>Exchange usd for pesos
>Deposit pesos in bank
>Send wire to btc exchange last week to finally become the owner of 1 BTC
>Receive mail
>user your transaction is completed now you can operate
>Go to buy bitcoin
>Check price
>It´s 4300
>10 min later 4700
>15 min later 5000

I want to kill myself either i buy btc overpriced now or remain in shitfiat.

MFW

Attached: 1519776244543.png (568x590, 233K)

yes! YES! YES!!

Attached: 1554329681851.jpg (700x700, 55K)