List of things to happen after India becomes superpower

>Bongs forced to return the Koh-i-Noor diamond from their Queen's crown which they stole
>Iran forced to return the Darya-i-Noor diamond from their King's crown which they stole
>Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan annexed, reparations for Mughal and Turkic invasion as Kazakh qts are taken by Indian BVLLS
>PewDiePie told by T-Series to quit YouTube, BroArmy SS Panzer Division dispatched to Sweden to retake the country, he accepts the offer.
>All of South Asia annexed and brought under the Indian administration (including UK)
>Microsoft, Google, Facebook all move their headquarters from San Francisco to Bangalore
>Designated Shitting Orbits are now a thing. Kessler syndrome BTFO by Ancient Indian Space Technology.
>King of Saudi Arabia pledges allegiance to India
>Arabs angry, Abbasid Caliphate reignited. Arab invasion of India occurs once again.
>But now, Indian priests resurrect the loo witches. Arabs BTFO in Afghanistan itself.
>Mecca turned into Hindu shrine
>Africans now get Dravidanized. Official language of Africa becomes Tamil.
>India passes new law, all Pajeets will get THICC DESI WIVES, IF they choose to fight.
>Size of Indian army quadruples. Even get foreign conscripts.
>Russia and Slavs squat all the time, so they decide to shit while doing that as well, accepting Indian hegemony
>China and Japan accept Buddhism as official state religion
>Jewmerica declares war on India
>Satya Nadella deletes System32 off every American military computers using a backdoor in Windows 10
>America surrenders and becomes a Hindu state
>Weed becomes legal all across the North American continent.
>Thots poo'd and policed.

>Finland is the remaining country not yet annexed because they use Linux.
>Mongol BVLLS from Finland head to attack Indo-Aryan base in Moscow.
>Distracted by German Aryan women placed as traps
>Indo-Aryan BVLLS head to Helsinki to capture Linus Torvalds
>Torvalds is forced to surrender all rights of Microsoft.

>1,000 year Indian Reich, peace across the world.

Attached: Indo-Aryan-BVLL-confronts-The-Eternal-Anglo (1).webm (720x404, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HOS091uw8V0
unz.com/isteve/indias-average-iq-in-2100/
opendemocracy.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

India will become superpower when you let the Bongs control it again

FPWP

India lost to Britain in 1857 because we didn't have loos, once India gets loos WAR will come soon.

If uncucked pre-Great War British took over India today you would turn into super power in 5 years tops.
Should've bowed down to the superior Bong instead of listening to Gandhi

Mass destruction of WC’s

Seriouspost: Gandhi was a British stooge though. He was supported by the Brits themselves, because he proved to be a effeminate, skinny and preaching non-violence. The Brits used Gandhi as a way to justify their rule over India. Unlike the others, they never killed Gandhi, in my cases they sought his opinion on matters.

On the other hand, actual Indian freedom fighters, like Bhagat Singh, who bombed the British parliament, Bose who aided the Nazis in India, Mangal Pandey who instigated a rebellion were all hanged to death, with passive support of Gandhi, who said that "their ways were detrimental to the Indian independence movement.".

Listening to Gandhi is why we didn't get independence in 1919, instead in 1947. When Brits themselves got fed up and were unable to maintain India due to the damage they suffered during the war.

Interesting, it does make sense. I never liked pacifics, inaction can never be a good thing when you're being opressed, attacked or just being screwed over in general.
I feel like it's a woman's trait, wanting to feel secure and avoiding (physical) confrontation, hoping things will improve if you just complain constantly.

Hara Hara mahadeva

>Bongs forced to return the Koh-i-Noor diamond from their Queen's crown which they stole

That's Afghan.

Chup Chutiye

Bugman detected.

Sage

>instead of listening to Gandhi
Didn't most indians hate him except for the elite? He basically just played the part of organizer, sending dirt farmers to get shot by brits while he cried in the back, safe and sound without a scratch about he hindu nuffin while ordering inbreds to toss salt at brits.

Typical,

The first thing you want is a useless rock inb4 a working sewage system and citizens that use the toilet.

That's all real cute and funny but
Here's the blackpill:
India will never be a superpower because shitskins are genetically inferior to Whites. As long as Whites exist, you will be subhuman trash by comparison. It's your shitskin genetics that keeps you trapped in a cycle of mediocrity and the reason why your race only creates shitholes.
youtu.be/HOS091uw8V0

>you will always be inferior to whites
We don’t care about what you think. Period.

Now go fuck off and fix your continent because you’re going to be assraped by niggers, while we fix ours.

>Pic related is banned

Attached: 20161117154906-google-india-toilet.jpg (700x350, 27K)

>>Africans now get Dravidanized. Official language of Africa becomes Tamil.
Top kek

FPBP

You should add

>Mayawati and Akhilesh now CEOs of Uber and Lyft, UP bhaiyyas now run app based autos all over the world

world wide poo

What thic desi wives?

>1000 year globo-poo reich
>pajeets become the übermensch everywhere
>still can't get bobs or vegana

Cringe,muslim poster 10/10 for sure.

>india becomes superpower
>whole world goes to shit
>but this time it's literally

I hate that within the last few years commoner Indians got access to the internet. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Not only do I have to see you swarm my nation, stinking up my buses and trains with your shit caked curry asses, but now I've got to come home and be subjected to your oppressive disgusting sub-human presence on the internet my white ancestors invented for me, not for you
Disgusting

Attached: 8c4ea4e6.jpg (500x582, 56K)

Based and sanghipilled OP

May Mother Durga bless you with many daughters

Attached: 4d78558.jpg (537x540, 22K)

Thank you, Please come again

Exactly what I wanted to say but couldn't find the words for it. Agree with you 100% brother. These subhumans won't leave us alone. I understand now why our ancestors had to come up with segregation laws in the past just to keep these smelly brown people away.

oi m8 u fucken sheep shagger what d'ya just say bout me you fucken bastard. alright you fucken bogan piece of shit, u fucken prisoner cunt. Aaron Finch a fucking disgrance aint he, still salty about getting ass beat in cricket there m8?

>segregation
India never had segregation even under the British Raj. Heck, the British parliament had an Indian MP in the 19th century.

is this your fantasy pajeet? you Indians have been fucked by everyone, bongoloids, arabs, mongols and more recently pakis

Attached: hello baby.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I take solace in the fact that these niggers are socially awkward poorly educated weebs irl

>inb4 hurr durr pajeet my ol' boy

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-220906.jpg (1080x806, 296K)

Because White civilians didn't live in large numbers in India. Only some British officials and very rarely their families did that too away from shitskins.

Wherever Whites came into contact with too many shitskins, there was segregation. That includes America, Rhodesia, South Africa etc. They all had laws segregating coloreds and Indians were considered part of the subhuman rabble to be segregated. I don't know why shitskin subhuman Pajeets think you're welcome among us just because you desperately seek our approval all the time. The USA in fact retroactively revoked citizenships from close to 4,000 Indians and deported them all to India at one point.

Gandhi himself as an Indian got the shit beat about of him in South Africa for riding a Whites only carriage. You're parasitic leeches and I wish you'd fuck off.

>Pic related was in India

Attached: images (8).jpg (237x206, 10K)

this is true.
but the following is also true unz.com/isteve/indias-average-iq-in-2100/
the only difference is Indians can actually control their niggers.

Attached: aollah.png (1200x800, 1.03M)

who cares lmao

#1 priority - FAN CLEANING!

>See's flag
>laughs

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Keep telling yourself that Whites will never rise again too. Don't forget though that Whites ruled you for more than 200 years and you've been "independent" for 70. Whites ruling and dominating you is what is natural and normal in the scheme of things. The time you're experiencing right now is an anomaly where White civilization has been internally weakened. So don't get so cocky just yet. Not until you're sure the last White man is dead. White nationalism is growing again and you can't deny that either.

Also, despite how "fair" or rich or smart you think you are, you're still greasy,hairy, smelly shitskin Pajeet. LOL @ your life m8.

Attached: 1539888306038.jpg (750x1024, 178K)

>Delusions BTFO'd
>"W-who cares l-lmao"

Attached: 1554405309780m.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

the moors only controlled parts of Spain , and we kicked them out completely , you on the other hand had your shit pushed in by brits , mongols , arabs and pakis, there are still muslims and christians in india even after the invasion was over

Don’t forget that historically, whites have been exterminated from any place they’ve inhabited. While you’re at it, where’s the Europeans in North Africa, Turkey, North Western India? Where are they?

Y’all are getting btfo’d by rice BVLLS and here you’re bitching on an anime forum about how “whites will rise up”. The only thing you cracker bitches were able to do was shoot up a mosque killing innocent women and children and cucking an entire country.

Shut the fuck up for real.

>posts a paki-tier meme
Yeah, while you’re at it, send your daughters to paki rape gangs as well. Cool.

Learn to shit in a toilet and clean up your polution. Then we can discuss this. Damn nigger.

Attached: Indian food.jpg (630x963, 418K)

GAYMERS RISE UP!

The power of the mayo BVLL. Based jimmy btfoing shitskins

>India never had segregation
Kek what? Are you retarded? Besides what said, it's true that British civilians never really lived in large numbers in India. At it's peak, there were 41,000 British (non military personnel) in India and most of them were merchants, businessmen, traders, factory owners etc. Even then, there was plenty of segregation wherever there was possibility of mingling with Indians. There were countless clubs that were reserved for Whites (not just British, but all Europeans) only
>No Dogs, No Indians | openDemocracy
opendemocracy.net no-do...
And there were entire city sections in large colonial centers like Bombay and Calcutta that segregated non Whites from Whites. Calcutta literally had an entire half of the town called WHITE town (It's still called that) that had businesses and residences reserved for Whites (Brits+ Europeans) ONLY.

Whites were never in any of those place you absolute retard? If you brought up zimbabwe or south Africa, those would be better examples, but we all know what happened there.

you wont ever get the diamond street shitter the sikhs gave it us

Cringe and bluepilled

This is why everyone thinks Indians are retards.

Godspeed Apu!

List of things to happen to India
>get nuked for polluting the entire planet

Lol they went from being a major power under Turks to a backwards shithole under the English, that should tell you all you need to about snowniggers such as yourself.

UK not in south asia