Donald Trump is a traitor and will not win in 2020

We elected this man to deport Hispanics, not fail to build a wall. We elected him to ensure that birthright citizenship for Hispanic invaders gets ended. We elected Donald John Trump to deport all of the beaners in America and he does this bullshit. Look at the lack of likes compared to one of his usual tweets. Look at how all of the PEOPLE WHO GOT HIM ELECTED are abandoning him.

Fuck Trump. Traitor and betrayer.

Attached: beanerlover_trump.png (603x434, 77K)

he is not a traitor. trump is non state actor on the stage of military theater. he is global citizen. Imagine going to the theater to some sort of play. You get so into it that you start accusing one of the actors of being not fair. You try climbing on stage, explaining him that he is not nice, teaching him how he should be behaving. Everything that goes on in the fair is fair. House always wins. What happens in vegas stays in vegas.

>we elected this man too
Nope.
We elected that man to giggle. Four more years of giggle and salt plz.
OP haz salt. I haz giggle.

You didn't do shit, Achmed.

back to shareblue faggot

Fuck off, beaner. You'll never be American.

Now we'll have to get rid of you the hard way.

Attached: SS Elf.jpg (443x502, 73K)

>(((we)))
speak for yourself moshique.

What do you gain from sucking someone off who wants you replaced?

>Le troll libtards while America becomes minority white
Fuck off bong, where’s brexit?

Attached: 004B7103-E051-47BE-A4FC-47ABF430A780.jpg (720x720, 24K)

If that's true you can leave Jow Forums and you have nothing to worry about.

>What do you gain from sucking someone off who wants you replaced?
Didn't you know that all burgerflags who spout civnat bullshit and call real Americans jewish are beaner 56%ers?

They're a fucking cancer and have even invaded our American identity on this laotian turkey carving email newsletter.

I'm guessing you're what's known as a fluffer.

>We
Yeah I don't think so schlomo.

>yfw the president dismisses your old hag wife who returns home all day long

Attached: IMG_0473.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Sadly Trump looks a traitor by pretty much any metric.

the promise of 2016 is dead. the guy is useless. every day more flood in and he plays golf and shitposts about his ego on twitter.

Attached: 21sh6y.jpg (666x500, 108K)

Fuck off back to plebbit

Why do the Anti-Trump Shills assume that the regular people on this board are NOT aware of the real legal hurdles that slow down the MAGA-Agenda?
Oh yeah,,.... their bosses tell them bullshit that this board is full of "un-Indoctrinated Trailer-Trash who have sex with their siblings".
Pretty funny when the shills get a crash-coarse in some of what they are REALLY dealing with here.
No wonder so many Shill-Outfits still have such a high turnover-rate.

Attached: laugh.jpg (600x632, 48K)

Please tell me this is a joke. Any passing magapedes want to explain this particular 666d chess move?

Attached: 20190405_100345.png (1360x805, 436K)

this desu

She's La Raza!? What the fucking fuck! I was just mad because she was a beaner.

This really is the ultimate betrayal. Fuck Donald.

Attached: tohru_eating.gif (500x500, 1.99M)

It's atrocious. How can he go from promising to shut it down this week to essentially nothing.

He's a fucking rube. He'll be a one term president. Fuck Trump unless he does what he was elected to do.

>fail to build a wall
Why is it that big of a deal whether it's a concrete wall or some steel barrier?

Personally I like that he's currently having the army build it and getting concertina plus razor wire put up.

Seems like Trump has been doing all kinds of shit without help from congress and in spite of the courts trying to stop him every strep of the way so I'm pretty happy with him.

Thats right we can't vote for Trump in 2020. He isn't holding up the ideals of white nationalism. Kamala Harris is our only real choice for president.

I will make money either way. I’ve voted Democrat all my life until him. Trump was elected to get rid of beaners.

Fuck Donald John Trump.

How many gallons of Aids-infested Nigger-Semen do you swallow per year?

Attached: Anti(fag) mag.jpg (480x640, 67K)

murica is orge
the window to fix immigration has closed
blormf will still boomer his way to victory

Attached: 1552578200650.png (757x565, 766K)

Zero. I voted for Trump so he’d deport beaners, as he was finally a candidate who represented me and other white Americans with his rhetoric. Before Trump, the choice between parties mattered little. He’s proven that it still matters little.

He has completely betrayed all of his long-time supporters. Fucking disgusting beaner lover.

>Trump is Congress

user...

Attached: ChoiceMade.jpg (851x482, 209K)

Do you have ANY clue as to how stupid you dickless SHILLS look? Even the Lurkers can spot you estrogenated faggots from a mile away.

Attached: SharefaggotPlot.jpg (1024x771, 85K)

The only shill here is you. The promotion of globalist diversity at the expense of white Americans is the deepest depravity one can engage in. Fuck youself, goblino.

Attached: SUICIDEWATCH7.jpg (374x393, 90K)

Wait, Trump just appointed a La Raza activist spic to a senior govt position - is Trump Shareblue too?! How deep does the rabbit hole go my fellow kekarino?

Attached: 20190117_193627.png (1339x1332, 1.62M)

We elected him because he wasn’t Hillary. The shills who think they were promised anything are delusional or trolling. Or just underage.

CHECKED AND CORRECT

Attached: SUICIDEWATCH5.jpg (680x434, 44K)

Who are you talking to?

>Look at how all of the PEOPLE WHO GOT HIM ELECTED are abandoning him.
That's literally not happening though. You're just being a faggot.

Do you REALLY think that your pathetic attempt at imitating Board-Culture can obscure your Shill-Homosexuality?
If I demand that you pull some serious Red-Pills out of your folder-----you NEVER will.
You faggots aren't allowed to post Red-Pills----which is why you will scream louder with:
>"I know you are, but what am I"?
Prove you aren't a Shill .

You make it sound like you want the same speed of globalist communism as we in Europoorland has.

EVERY POST RACE REALISM FACTS TO PROVE YOU AREN'T A SHILL

Attached: math1.jpg (748x421, 99K)

*everybody

oops oh well fuck niggers amirite?

Attached: 7878054be568035beec82db73c44492a2adbbb05a4b3edd14924318af5a6917c.png (664x591, 156K)

I don't think you're a shill I just think you're the last Magatard faggot here who hasn't packed it up and went home to the_Donald
I was behind Trump 100% until the wall fight disaster proved we were never getting a wall at all.

post one biological difference between blacks and whites to prove you aren't a shill

Attached: dgfdfg.jpg (802x940, 163K)

Blacks have thicker bone density which is why they aren't as good of swimmers

Trump has betrayed his base

Trump triggers everyone now. I love it.

>Look at how all of the PEOPLE WHO GOT HIM ELECTED are abandoning him
[citation needed]
His ratings are stronger now than the day he was elected.
$0.02 shekels removed from your account.

MAGA & KAG 2020!

Attached: MAGA cute.png (1037x1248, 1003K)

>no wall
>no border shutdown
>back to catch and release
>more H1B visas
>100,000 new illegals per month
It's over

Attached: 1554262193364.png (666x666, 742K)

You fucking Americans and your weird fetishes. Just look at those you elect. Pic related. Damn, I'd face fuck in a heartbeat Camila Vallejo or Brenda Cardenas Thomae or any other congresswomen other than your ghetto bitches like Ocasio-Cortez.

Attached: LatinasCongresswomen (1).png (922x1229, 1.58M)

As a Mexican, I can't wait for those SBA loans and the COC grants. This lady is pure La Raza! Trump 2020. VIVA TRUMP!

Exactly this.
Also in regards to the "legal immigration" whining. He wants merit based immigration, which will likely be majority whites

Those are NOT Red-Pills ----or material that would get a Shill fired.
Post the stuff that would get a shill fired, or at least marched down to the staff-Psychologist's office.
You and I both KNOW why you will never do that.

Attached: laughG.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

I tried to tell you guys he was a civnat and voting for him for any reason other than taxes and memes would leave you disappointed. Anyone who thought he was going to be an ethnonationalist is fucking retarded. And he made his support of Israel clear on the campaign trail.

Regarding the border, I can't really blame him for Congress being retarded and cucking him at every step of the way, including his own party. Israel and H1b is bad enough, I don't need to pretend the border is his fault.

If Trump is not going to deport beaners then which candidate will?

Attached: 7 trans people us.png (1038x1071, 886K)

Throwing this "we" word around a lot... I'm not sure you know what it means...

He declared a drug war on disabled vets and their legal medication, while allowing thousands to die because of illegal drugs coming across open borders. Fuck this asshole.

Do you really not understand the concept of a first term? The reckoning will come in the second term.

Why is it that big of a deal whether it's a concrete wall or some steel barrier?
Steel barriers or fences are only made to keep vehicles out, not people.

It took you 3 years to realise that trump is just an opportunist and doesn't care about Jow Forums spergs?

Oh yeah! You dickless shill-faggots sure showed those "Evil Nazis" on this board!
Your Masters are in it for 10's of millions of dollars to try and break up one of Trump's support bases and you've accomplished NOTHING.
Hahahahahhahahahah!!!!!
Come on.
Tell me I'm a 'kike'-----for demanding you shill faggots drop RED-PILLS-------and keep trying to use ad hominems to draw attention away from why you shills are NEVER ALLOWED to Post a Red-Pills

The main problem is that deportation, walls, all of it is FUCKING USELESS so long as we have the literally seditious state of California letting them in and protecting them.

>A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.

Attached: kikes love trump and his policies!.jpg (600x700, 114K)

ingenious

>he thinks there's a chance Trump WONT win 2020

Lol who's going to beat him then dickhead?

more than like 70% of Jow Forums did not have anything to do with trump because we cannot vote in the us elections

>who's going to beat him then dickhead?
Isn't it obvious?

Attached: 1554354421448.jpg (800x450, 55K)

The US is fucked.

>the reckoning
Being this GAE... nothing will happen, all mainstream politics is compromised, nothing will change at all

Attached: 1554435164383.png (511x512, 71K)

honk honk brother

Attached: hell.png (800x450, 606K)

Not holding my breath. Although Trump is more likely to do it than previous presidents. The problems he's attempting to solve simply cannot be solved within the current status quo of how our government functions.

I elected him to BTFO every other Republican candidate, make the GOP his bitch and then piss off the entire rest of the political spectrum for eight years. Your pathetic attempt at demoralization only serves to confirm that he has, in fact, done precisely what I elected him to do

based and also exactly why yanglets are retarded

Attached: freecandy.jpg (635x358, 43K)

>>who's going to beat him then dickhead?
>Isn't it obvious?
JEB! will energize the base!

the base AND the shaft

>I elected him to BTFO every other Republican candidate
Presidency is mostly ceremonial office. The power is in the Swamp to enforce the dictates of the Plutocrats.

>He wants merit based immigration, which will likely be majority whites
Canada and Australia have merit based immigration and everybody they get is Asian. It will just turn our country into China/India rather than Mexico. Which isn't exactly an improvement.

From an ocean away, I can tell that Trump is going to win as long as he is willing and able to run. It is plain to see that he is the only candidate confronting the globalist forces who fight to bring down "the West" by making it politically correct and mandatory to adopt all the poor inbred kittens of the world.
If the same crooked bureaucrats and most of the mainstream media who have laid siege to Washington and the East and West coast for decades were not hysterically impeding at EVERY step who knows how much could have been accomplished.
Every big name Democrat is painted in a negative light by their own side. It's pathetic.

His second term will be the same cuckery, Trump is a retarded boomer who knows nothing about politics. He's doomed our country to shitskin hordes and we all fell for it.

>People are shills for wanting less immigration!
Fuck off

Trump is a globalist, he's basically identical to Merkel except for the fact he makes funny tweets.

Attached: 1484102637141.jpg (727x639, 115K)

It's just the same 'ol shit I've seen other anons do:
Demand Shills to post stuff that would get a shill fired.
When they discover that pilpul and diversions don't work, they get their colleagues to step in.
When THAT doesn't work, they abandon the Thread and go to another to re-start their:
>"hurr-Durr! Zognald Dwumpfy's a kike"
----bullshit.
I can't believe they actually PAY dickless faggots like these sperm-slurpers.
Pretty sad that their bosses seem to always fail to tell them that this Board has gone thru Trump's connections with a fine-tooth comb, and that these idiots don't even know that when they come screeching some factor (that has been common knowledge here for YEARS) ----like it's some new information------that they totally out-themselves.

Post Red-Pills that would get an actual hired shill-------FIRED!

Talk like a normal person and not some retard boomer who uses emoticons constantly.

Attached: 1477087636300.png (373x326, 196K)

>these anons with the emotional and intellectual maturity of your average 14 year old girl

>"TROLLING DA LIBTURDS WHILE MY PEOPLE GO EXTINCT?! WHAT A GREAT DEAL!"

Attached: ..................png (645x773, 11K)

>centrist globohomo normie marks support Trump now because the MSM tells them to ever since he sold out

WHAT A POSITIVE DEVELOPMENT.

Attached: (((666 Kushner 666))).jpg (700x550, 177K)

Then who's gonna win the election? Muh dick!?
Kek. Because we all know bernie is just gonna sellout for the money like last time and biden is gonna lose his votes because of the metoo movement.

Attached: laughing.gif (280x210, 63K)

Conspiracy theory neatly wrapped to attack trump, You must be paid to do this shit so early in the morning.

>emotionally-stunted manchildren see politics as a way to try to get back at all the girls that rejected them in high school via symbolic culture-war BS that changes nothing regarding their peoples' coming extinction

You guys hang too on DotR.

Attached: Choose Strength and Beauty.jpg (653x951, 355K)

Then it should be easy for you to mention some of the highlights that actually constitutes treason right?
Being cheeky to idiots like Biden or Pochahontas on twitter is not treasonous.
Wanting to tear down a nations borders IS treasonous. Taxing your own working people and businesses to death to provide gibs for leeches / voter-cattle IS treasonous. Taxing your people to send money to the third world who could not give a shit about the environment IS treason.

Buddy he literally called himself a Globalist.

How upset are you that you post the same crap on here all day everyday to zero effect?

>thinking Trumps RTs are not censored.

LMAO at the fuckin 180 you faggot shills have taken since No Collusion day.

See you in 20204,hillary.

>We elected this man to deport Hispanics

No we didn’t, faget.

yea ill wait up........................................
most likely youre posting here because you have zero control over your reality. and i dont disagree with you, i want my baddies gone too, but if you think youll accomplish that without convincing more people like me(ballsy enough to call out piece of shit fellow beaners and call for the end of mass immigration of all types besides civil non self destructive peoples that share your goals and values you have no chance. think about it, you gotta fight fire with fire. i see lots of talk here but never any actual leadership. look where your tactics have gotten you thus far. a complete failure and destruction of your race that i once looked up to. you havent just failed yourselves, youve failed those who wanted to see you succeed as well.

bullshit im hispanic and thats exactly why i voted for him.

Hispanic is a linguistic group, faget.

whatever you can assign any variable we all know were talking about brownies, take your semantics sonewhere else wannabe eliteist. thats literal leftist shit.

Finally. Someone who almost killed a nigger at his own rally

Attached: 1530579737555.gif (480x348, 536K)

In negotiations, tactics like threats of negative consequenses, "veiled" or not, is used to move things along in the right direction.
Haggling is similar.
Merchant says this costs a thousand bucks, you laugh and say, I'll give you 50 bucks for it, merchant laughs and tells you to fuck off. You turn and start to leave, merchant suddenly shout out a new price of 300 bucks, not a penny under... and so on, until a (more) fair deal is struck. Now extrapolate this to politics.
Millionaires & Billionaires are usually better at this than Joe Blow who lives from paycheck to paycheck.

Why are you living in denial?

Attached: yikes!.png (613x818, 231K)

Stay mad shill

Attached: B2A13992-C445-4AD6-8070-8B24AEE527FB.png (690x700, 217K)