You can't even be friends with women any more

I have a decent social circle, and many of my friends have girlfriends. I try my best to get along with them as I would with my bros, and most of the time it's great, except when they slip and I realize everything they're saying or doing is for their own gain. It's not even subtle at times, my friends are just so pussywhipped that they don't notice the blatant manipulation. Plenty of times, the girls try to get me involved in some personal drama of theirs, and every time I call them out on it and tell them to cut the shit, but they never fucking learn. The next day it's back to status quo bullshit.

Even when I try to date, I try to establish at least a sort of friendship before boning, just to see if we'd fit together long-term, but every time the women turn out to just want something from me. There's no hope left for the thinking man.

Attached: 1522365499694.jpg (1722x1722, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130186493&page=1
time.com/5434949/divorce-rate-children-marriage-benefits/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women are children

Why would you want to be friends with women? They are terrible friends.

To be able to tolerate one enough to live with her and foster a family.

you can be friends with women only if you have a higher sexual market place value
if you don't they they treat you like someone they have power over (which they do because you're a beta)

I think you're just mourning the fact that you're just now realizing you've been lied to all your life about what women are and what their true nature is. Women are black holes of pure self-interest that suck in and gobble up any status or resources that wander into their gravity well of deception and manipulation. If you think you need to be "friends" with that to stick your dick in them and make babies, you're wrong, and that was just another lie you were told.

find a qt trap bf ;3

Attached: 1546157565257.png (672x576, 247K)

You’re their beta boipussi orbiter, op. Stop that. You’re just feeding women’s egos and making them into even worse people. Even when you’re actively not trying, and you’re supposedly calling them out, you still are, OP. Stop trying to be their friend. They don’t want to be your friend.
They want a chad dick in their pussies, breeding them.

Women are molded. Women are made into what you want them to be. Slowly and craftily through long periods of patient alpha leadership and guidance. And that doesn’t mean lectures. You can’t Dr. Phil all of them, find one for yourself and make her yours. And don’t get all sociopath about it but it is what it is. She’ll be happier for it; because she’s a woman it’s what they need.

you are a beta if you depend on a woman to give happiness.

true alpha man is like a God .. Source
women are the sink .. they need source to feed them whatever they need

allah willing you people will be stoned to death

Try being an average Scandinavian man; I'm tall and strong, but so is a majority of men here. Women are insanely beautiful, but have standards that match. I go anywhere else in the world and I have no issues, but back home where the heart is, I'm shit out of luck when it comes to the dating scene.

But this goes beyond that. After imbibing on too many red pills, I can't stop seeing the true nature of women, but I can't shed the ounce of hope left in me that there's at least one reasonable woman out there. I can do nothing but improve myself until I meet her, so I lift, study, and advance my career.

How the fuck do you cope?

I know, it's the most bitter pill to swallow as a man in his mid twenties, though. The need to breed is strong, and I really don't want to deal with someone that relies on me to take care of them. I don't have an issue providing, but only to a person that, if push comes to shove, can reliably take care of themselves and our children if I'm suddenly not around.

a man without the woman is like jesus without the church
this is explicitly stated brother

thanks for feeding pic related OP
quit enabling stupid shit

Attached: E856E831-CC5C-4964-BB1B-09A5436529DE.png (1046x1044, 92K)

Dude. My best friend has his wife. He isn't even married but he did find the right one. I am proud of him. Trust me dude. She sleeps on the couch when they fight.

what's the point of stoning people that are going to reproduce in the first place?
Islam is an incel trap.

This guy get it. Women don't want a friend first. They want an alpha. She will conform to your wants over time if you stick with it. Married for 5 years and she's entirely focussed on making me happy with food n shit, and she became very red pilled. Take control of a woman, don't look for some gay ass partnership. That is NOT what women really want.

>when they fight
She's not the right one.

>How the fuck do you cope?
How do you cope with any unfortunate reality? Women are what they are, and you live in a gynocentric society. Protect yourself.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I get excited whenever there's a hot white girl that seems interested in me but then my life experience whispers in my ear that she's probably just trying to play me like a puppet. I look around and all I see are women that consistently use and abuse the men near them one way or the other. If they cant control you and if they dont want to fuck you they avoid you like the plague. It doesn't matter that you're a Chad if you arent wearing a collar that says tug on me they just dont fucking care. Let me tell you a greentext about my fren
>be fren years and years ago
>it slips through the grape vine in middle school that I like a grill
>walk by that grill on the way out of school one day
>hey I kinda like you :3
>her response
>yeah I know
Not a oh sorry sweetie you're not for me or a oh sorry I have a boyfriend it's just basically fuck you. I used to think I was missing out by not having a gf but since most if not all women I meet these days are sociopathic whores its really hard for me to care. I wanted a waifu that I could love forever but modern roasties are just so fucking zogged out of their minds that its fucking impossible to find one that doesn't try to screw you over. They're all whores anons. I've found out that a vast majority of modern roasties are shameless whores that vampire off of the men they encounter. It's really fucking depressing

Attached: 1553887739944.jpg (523x720, 198K)

Im 25+ and the more time passes by the more im terrified of the idea of a serious girlfriend and even marriage with the current state of things

>How do you cope with any unfortunate reality?
It isn't biologically programmed into us to pursue a lot of unfortunate things.

>Try being an average Scandinavian man; I'm tall and strong, but so is a majority of men here. Women are insanely beautiful, but have standards that match. I go anywhere else in the world and I have no issues, but back home where the heart is, I'm shit out of luck when it comes to the dating scene.
you are delusional and most likely a dyel
dinarid slavs are taller than you
more masculine than you
and i'd wager we have more attractive women (i like raven haired grills so i'm probably biassed)
i can strict press you overhead my man

I'd like to see you try, my man.

if people stoned all the gays properly we wouldn't have aids
if people stoned all the gays properly there wouldn't be gay advocates that have imposed state mandated homosex on everyone currently

Stop focusing on women and more on yourself and the women will come. Seriously, “pussy on a pedestal” is not a meme. Women are illogical and irrational, so doing what sounds rational to you will land you nowhere with them is all I’ve come to understand. No matter what though, they’re the most selfish creatures on earth

i can push press you if you're fat :^)

>Stop focusing on women and more on yourself and the women will come.
I've noticed this. I fucking hate it.

by buying into the things people are saying in this thread, and the redpill community's doctrines about women, the same old crap repeated verbatim, adnauseum, on Jow Forums for at least a decade now, you cheat yourself out of a normal life. You cheat yourself out of women regarding you as normal, well adjusted, safe individuals to be around (yes, regardless of what you do or do not say to them). You poision yourself, with hatred, towards women, as a heterosexual man. You rob yourself of your healthy, well adjusted, natural dispositions, inclinations and fondness.

And it doesn't matter what you do, your women are going to want to pump an Aussie over you faggots any day!

Attached: 1551847564714.gif (399x369, 39K)

>scandinavian
>strong
Quintessentially pick one.

I wonder if the person you’re referring to with that icon has trouble finding a BF because everyone thinks she’s a guy.

Women are master manipulators and will make up stories about almost being raped or harassed to get attention
they'll also accuse men of making them uncomfortable to get sympathy and attention
while one of my closest friends is a woman I still don't recommend paling around with women

Attached: HONKED.gif (607x609, 514K)

I want to believe this bullshit so bad.

might makes right you faggot pussy
why would they treat people that are beneath them in a well mannered way
it's basic laws of nature
when i became chad i arguably treated them worse
stop complaining that hierarchies exist like some dumb faggot with a feminist rights degree without money and climb the hierarchy

What? A relationship without fights is fucking boring.

I’d put it this way as well: you can’t be equal with a woman and be friends. You either lead, they accept that, or they see you as a resource. Only other options are you are a child and they’re a mother, or you basically don’t exist/ are a threat go away. It’s in their coding, at their core. Male = provide. Me = get man to provide.
“Friends” with a woman basically means you’re a source of emotional stability for free with a side gig of being her personal clown. You’re doing yourself zero favors in that and honestly she doesn’t need you and you’re making her a worse person by orbiting. You’re spoiling a child and giving it bad habits.

With the rare caveat of somehow you activate her mommy instincts and you play the child in and interaction (be a man don’t pull that shit)
Get sex or at the least, respect and authority out of a relationship with a female, or you’re being stiffed in the deal.

I have a temper. The right woman for me quells it.

You’ll get used to it m8, then it’ll become normal, and it’s not a bad normal to have either. Better yourself, love yourself, make yourself happy, because you’ll be forever miserable so long as you let that be attached to someone else, it’ll be conditional, and will leave you weak

> I get excited whenever there's a hot white girl that seems interested in me but then my life experience whispers in my ear that she's probably just trying to play me like a puppet. I look around and all I see are women that consistently use and abuse the men near them one way or the other. If they cant control you and if they dont want to fuck you they avoid you like the plague.

Not to mention once they siphon off everything they can get out of you they'll just move on to the next

Attached: 68958347864.png (700x1425, 1.45M)

Attached: modern women in a nutshell.jpg (1440x1974, 1.05M)

Women are for breeding and establishing families, not for friendship.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 409K)

Big time yankee fan here. He never said that.
Ever

It's back to "You'll always lose money chasing women, but never lose women chasing money", eh?

there is a rare third situation i've come across in real life were a woman is literally just a male brain in a female body
she was ugly as fuck and i didn't even treat her as a female
she was smart and thought like a male though so arguments were always logical and fun tbqh

Well yeah you are just describing the "Do you want to take the red or blue pill dilemma". The red pill has negative consequence if you can't cope with reality. Nothing new here.

works on my machine.

just get a virgin weeb gf

Attached: 1536448204663.gif (400x225, 126K)

I’ve pretty much given up on women because they only let me ficki ficki when I pretend to be a person I don’t like.

Attached: E6E4026E-3FC5-414C-B168-D9A555A8B552.png (482x427, 79K)

>thought like a male thought
fixed typo

kek

Attached: 1553114039178.png (600x800, 483K)

Fundamentally. Women have the mentality of a parasite, they take but give nothing without proper symbiosis i.e. functional relationship. If they come for you, you set the terms, you go after them, they set the terms; one is symbiotic, the other sucks you dry

So basically just improve myself, but do it visibly so women notice and take interest?

Don't worry, they're pretending to be someone they don't like either to be fuki fuki with you. You know they'd rather be with a real man.

Attached: 1548394558186.jpg (750x921, 65K)

It isnt bullshit. You're bitter and butthurt. Your mother was probably abusive which wounded you emotionally when you were a child. If you have female siblings they are probably abusive and emotionally unstable themselves thanks to your mother's dysfunction.

If you did not in fact have an abusive mother, you're lucky, you'll be able to extricate yourself from the toxicity of the redpill, mansophere doctrines about women. Its socially isolated, nerdy, bitter, rejected males, nearly all from abusive backgrounds particularly abusive mothers. Struggling to understand women and study them as if they are alien specimens, objects, not even human. All fueled by sexual frustration. Its not just that though. Autists, aspies, narccicists, male borderlines, sociopaths, depressives, and every possible co-morbid combination of those. A tiny percentage of the population representing the most severe emotional, psychological, social, cognitive debilitations. A completely warped, twisted, dark, cesspool of PAIN and human misery. Poisoning you and blinding your natural, innate ability to perceive the nurturing, sweet, innocent, soothing, charming nature of women. You're not supposed to be heterosexual and yet hate women and regard them as all bad. Its not normal, its not natural, its destructive and it eats away at you and your life

Oh trust me user I know. The problem is that modern western society is so fucking zogged that you cant legally put women in their place. If she feels like divorcing you she can and the state WILL take half your shit and give it to her in the process. If you even slap a woman because she did something inexcusable then all she has to do is make a phone call to the police and your life is over. Hell you dont even have to lay a finger on her and she could still ruin your life with a phonecall. You could be John fucking Wayne and you'll still get your ass handed to you by the legal system for being anything other than a submissive cuck. God forbid you fucking marry a bitch. She could do absolutely whatever the fuck she wanted and you would have to deal with her shit or get thrown in jail. No fault divorce really fucked over the whole marriage contract.

Nothing short of complete societal collapse will fix these problems because modern men absolutely will not take away women's rights in our cushy decadent failing Roman empire.

Attached: 1554409855804.jpg (768x768, 186K)

>I’ve pretty much given up on women because they only let me ficki ficki when I pretend to be a person I don’t like.
I lost so much respect for women when I read some PUA shit and it worked. They're literally robots that respond to certain stimuli.

Attached: 1532463783030.png (632x852, 47K)

you're describin a borderline or other cluster b woman. Otherwise, everything you're describing is a reflection of problems with the male in this situation

Advertise for a mother for your future kids. Offer a salary up front. Hold interviews.
Make it explicit what you expect and are willing to offer. Sign a contract with the woman when you agree.

This is the reality of Male/female relationships.

So what if you put everything in the kids name rather than the woman?

It’s a passive attraction. Don’t peacock, just become better, build your confidence, interact with them like you would anyone else, women aren’t special, I talk to all of them as if they were a dude. The less you look at them as women and more as just another random, better of you’ll be. You can make them feel special once they’re yours, not before

Solid advice. Thanks.

what makes you think picking up women (or lets be honest, entertaining them, attracting and holding thier attention for some time, eliciting some positive reactions, but not actually picking any women up, maybe making out with a drunk one at best) is meaningful in any way whatsoever?

You think women are the only ones who can be manipulated?

That"s a good advice I think. It is in particular simpler than ever doing so with social media which can be a great tool if you only use it and don"t let it use you.

I'm so glad to be gay.

Attached: 53932967_p0.jpg (857x1091, 223K)

Oh so you've tried this? It went well?

go and lose your virginity to a hooker

faggot

Attached: 1553051339818.jpg (800x450, 74K)

Lost my virginity 10 years ago.

I miss the time where I was too autistic to give a fuck and just acted on teenage hormones. I got laid so damn much.

He should have learned after the first whore

You think that because YOU have bought the lie that all women can only ever be judafied whores

Attached: 1554351280331.jpg (393x386, 65K)

how is that an insult though? I get to laugh at women and you get to be enslaved by one.

Nigger I’m a thirty y.o. boomer and I’ve been in longterm relationships the past seven years. My mother is a saint. Piss off with your shit projection just as much your shitty egalitarian worldview.

Just because a few fat incels need to lift, drop the spectrum and eat a salad doesn’t change a single damned thing about the general nature of female humans and what makes their pussies tingle and keeps them from being harpies and whores. Redpill is a reaction and rejection of normie nonsense.

Take your little smug psycobabble and shove in you shithole. Seeing how your prediction abilties are shit maybe no one should listen to you. Bring on the worthless retort. It’s worthless.

I actually would prefer this over the status quo user. Seem a lot fairer, more honest and more transparent than the crap we see now.

Attached: 1553992338782 (1).jpg (2000x1091, 1.32M)

>insult
it's not. faggot.

Attached: 1547970516284.jpg (680x591, 34K)

>implying this shit isn't a massive cope
divorce rates are lower than 40%
if you put into account political views, test levels, low amount of prior sexual partners and a whole host of other shit that's just a proxy for our views i'd gurantee you get values to minuscule levels
also no one gives a shit about hollyjew actors who have had 6 million sexual partners and are expected to have marriages that fail
also that's not how you discipline women
you spank her like a child
you leave no marks, you shame her by treating her like a child and also make it so the odds of her going to the police are zero because they'll just laugh at her
you also make her bagina wet

Yup, self-satisfaction and confidence radiates off people, self-aware of it or not. The less aware of it you are, the better, because it has become normal and doesn’t call your attention, having a more natural state of confidence. It’s simple m8, stop looking at women as women and more as just another person, or a guy even if that helps, and whatever mental block you have on them that overvalues them will melt away in a heartbeat. Bed

sounds like its time to get laid again. Save your time and money and go see a prostitute, this is exactly what their job is for. Do that before you try and pursue women who are not prostitutes

feels good

Attached: usui.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Your kid(s) cant inherent your shit until they turn 18. Even if you somehow leave them your stuff you still have to pay alimony to the vampire and trust me that shit is expensive. If you dont pay alimony you get thrown in jail. Brenden Fraiser had to pay 50k a MONTH to his ex wife because she convinced the judge that he could pay it. Brenden Fraiser was on the verge of suicide forever only until recently when he got a role in some shitty TV show. Pushing against the system from inside the system is fucking impossible. Just accelerate until it crashes and we get to start over

Attached: 1554408601694.png (644x942, 51K)

men enslaved by women

how pathetic

Attached: 1383637967011.png (600x600, 214K)

>a literal faggot criticizing the dynamic between males and females
don't you have a penis to get cut off by your top you pathetic subhuman

As god said the punishment for any heathen society would be.

straight people becomes trannies, not faggots

gay people want a bigger penis, not a vagina LOL

>tfw tried getting into the gay subclass to increase odds of not being alone
>can only get into traps
>they're even rarer IRL and only exist online or conventions
>just got a regular gf eventually but now i fap to traps and femboys too

It wasn't worth it.

Attached: 1533027023895.png (860x860, 889K)

You sure got’em

Attached: 9F6156CA-A5AC-4809-9FAD-5748D51A1A93.jpg (500x500, 41K)

lifting isn't going to solve their problems.

>Take your little smug psycobabble

Smug psychobabble, sounds like a good description of redpill bullshit. Go ahead and stew in toxicity, pain and bitterness then. Continue to willingly harbour extra stress in your system. Why can't you recognise when you are swimming in toxicity and that you should not be? why don't you have the proper boundaries in place that prevents any healthy person from getting into that situation? do you accept pain and misery as a given in your life? you tolerate it and even welcome it, fester and stew in it, allow it to consume you, because you don't believe you're worthy of more. You're no different to a woman or girl who allows herself to continue to be abused by a chad bad boy, think about that for at least a second.

Why does a vipers nest of toxic mentally ill people resonate with you as the community you should belong to and spend time and energy on? Do you want to be happy or not?

>he doesn't know
someone should post that one long image too
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130186493&page=1

>divorce rates are lower than 40%
Not in the US they aren't. I've unknowingly cucked a guy before I know how much women cheat user. The only way a girl you like doesn't cheat is that you pound her so hard she cant walk. Anything less than the Islamic treatment of keeping your wife on a chain and she'll eventually fall on another dick because hypergamy fucks over everybody

autogynephilia is a modification of heterosexuality. transsexualism is a fetish, obviously. for gays, this fetish is autoandrophilia and is why you see so many faggots go to the gym and grow mustaches. they get off on being manlier. straight fetishists get off on being feminized. cute

must suck for your fetish to be having tits though, hahahah

Attached: Burt-OMF.jpg (720x960, 97K)

why are you replying to someone who says "toxic" and "manosphere" unironically? i don't know what you expect.

Lifting isn’t a end all be all but it’s definitely a good, and easy, place to start. Teaches people discipline and routine building with the benefit of looking better and healthier. End of the day, and as you suggest, happiness is a choice

>nullo
yes, gays can be into fetish nonsense too, this is BDSM

actually, notice how in that article, he talks about cutting off his balls but still refers to himself as a man and a male name. meanwhile straight fetishist trannies put on lipstick and demand to be called a lesbian and that they're a girl. lol

>the only way you can get money no is by putting the piggy with money in chains islamic style
>t. feminist arts degree major
you are a beta
and yes it is bellow 40%
it's 39%
time.com/5434949/divorce-rate-children-marriage-benefits/

being friends with women is fantasy, unless she is below 5/10 and has some interesting hobbies(tomboy)..other than that it's always mating ritual.

sure. There is nothing and no one toxic in the world. Just let any old deeply character disturbed individuals into your mind and your life and accept whatever treatment comes your way.
The redpill doesn't, cannot progress beyond black and white thinking. Black and white thinking is a characteristic of a CHILD's level of emtional maturity and intelligence. Particularly, a very young child.

you're cut off the same block you dumb fucking faggots
only a delusional aids infested retard can unironically say that trannies are straight and that gays have a better dynamic than straight people
i've never heard of a straight person having his dick literally cut off by his woman
have you?
also do you know that the patient zero of aids had sex with thousands of people
he just didn't give a shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas

Yes, all the time. Go to reddit and search one of the tranny subreddits for "wife" + "SRS" and you'll see dozens upon dozens of straight men talk about telling their wife they want to transition, staying with their wife, and their wife being with them at the hospital when they get their balls cut off. LOL, are you living under a rock? Do you know what's going on west of the balkans?

and yes, two men get along better than a woman and a man unless that woman knows her place. unfortunately, society and the law gives women the dominance over men, so it's impossible to have a relationship nowadays. good luck though

lifting is not going to rid the redpill community of any personality disorders, mood disorders and cognitive deficits they have. It really will not fix their attitude. Exercise can improve mood and attitude, but it cannot fix that big of an attitude problem. Many in the redpill community are stuck there, and can never, will never, be able to transcend it. It's always going to be there, and if its not, they will take the same problems they will always have and move onto someting/where else. The question is, are YOU one of those people? Are you permanently stuck with the emotional maturity and/or intelligence of a young child? Do you have a fixed, maladaptive personality disorder and character disturbance that no one can currently treat successfully let alone hope to heal/cure? Chances are, you don't. Just because there's always going to be an open sewer somehwere doesn't mean you go and dive in it. Ask yourself what's making you dive into that sewer and swim around and stew in it when your body and your mind are screaming at you that something is horribly wrong

Women aren't very intelligent, color me surpirsed

I think it because it's true. Even these so-called trad girls you're alluding to fit my description to a T, you're just too pussystruck to see it.

Attached: white knights get the rope too.jpg (1110x1185, 523K)

That's right bitch take that blackpill deep and good bitch. Now you either beat them in their own game, and outplay and outmanipulate them with your own lies, or you check out and don't play the game at all. A woman only loves a man when he always keeps her in checkmate. You and the woman both lose if she ever puts you in checkmate.