What’s stopping you from attending your local synagogue to ask the Jews up front why they do what they do...

What’s stopping you from attending your local synagogue to ask the Jews up front why they do what they do? I visited mine and they were super nice gave me free food and listened to my conspiracy theories. They told me to talk to a rabbi since they were basically normie Jews and weren’t super into the political aspect of Judaism, so my plan is to talk to the rabbi.

Attached: DD485029-9826-485C-93F9-42DD453A1247.jpg (880x580, 266K)

>they were super nice gave me free food and listened to my conspiracy theories
god bless you user, the thought of this actually happening is the funniest thing i've seen in weeks

Attached: 1553629892962.jpg (960x914, 46K)

I got kicked out when I asked to see the Kings Torah and how to find an English translated version

im dead serious

Average Jews are just normal white people, maybe a little more left leaning in general but not too much, maybe 10% actually are terrible and only 1% are actually crazy globalist bankers etc, the same could probably be said about most groups

What kind of food did they give you?

fpbp
Toledoth Yeshu is another winner

>white

Attached: 1552286785409.jpg (306x306, 20K)

well zionism and globalism have a lot of “jewry” within their elite ranks, I know this much, one for an obvious reason and the other for more historically nuanced reasons, but nonetheless conflating rich globalist “jewry” who run the UN and EU with normie jews is either just low iq incel retardation or actual scitzophrenia.

Genetically many of them are much more white than not

baked bree, wine, chocolate cake, cheese and crackers, etc

Gefilte Fish.

Things that never happened

Ahhh hahaha. Never heard the Hansel & Grettel story .
The Witch = Da Joooz

Ask them about jesus and watch them freak out

are you actually that afraid to visit a synagogue, do you actually think they’re going to cast a spell on you?

So they came at you with upmost aggression.

that's funny because the dead sea scrolls didn't have any stories about yeshu at all, as if the character didn't even exist, but somehow they created an "alternative" story? too funny. reminds me of the "jesus is boiling in shit" passage in the talmud

Boiling in semen, actually, iirc.

This good-faith outreach works, I asked questions to my Jewish neighbor, and we had a good discussion. He probably felt surprised that average white people were ‘noticing’ as they say, but I think we both learned a lot and became better neighbors.

Attached: 36EA3954-A58B-402E-A7D9-5A3F97629AF9.png (602x735, 329K)

What a stupid premise for a thread. Fuck off

Neighboring around is gpb stuff. Lotta clown questions in thread op ask rabbi about baby jesus

I dont have a portable oven .

your gonna find me HANGING FROM THE CEILING

Agreed.
Funny shit.
Honk.

Attached: 1549977997723.gif (607x609, 514K)

That's what makes it so funny.

Attached: 1549830901220.gif (511x512, 105K)

>Folio 57a - Gitten tractace
>Whoever mocks at the words of the Sages is punished with boiling hot excrement.
since the jesus character was against the Sadducee version of judaism that would be the punishment
As for boiling in semen apparently that was for Israelite's

tractace = tractate

White is not a meaningful term and is language used by them to diminish European ethnicity and also as a mask to hide behind, as you say. When people around me say white, 99percent of cases they mean European descent. Pol is not one person, well white is not one ethnicity, nor is black or Asian, although Asian as a term at least is geographicaly anchored

The big language trick is antisemitism, which 99percent of the time means anti Jew, but of course if you say anti Jew you admit that it is a religious matter which cannot be admitted because that cascades into normies thinking deeper than tropes and canards

its a real shame that we have to gas them all to be sure

I'm sure they thought op was some homeless guy

Attached: Gittin - 57a - ENG - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.69M)

fpbp
OP is retarded thought the jews would just be honest with him