Are Filipinos/Indonesians a mix of Chinese and abo?

Are Filipinos/Indonesians a mix of Chinese and abo?

Attached: 2668505_72_d62be381fc.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BBtS1ir4tA
youtu.be/h5ZlXOfo8a8
youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're chinese

>mixed with abbos
Fuck you bong

Attached: 91236123.jpg (551x686, 226K)

They look different though. More negroid in appearance
Wider noses, receding chins etc

When i lived in southern california, nothing disgusted me more than filipinoes, take all the dna of a mexican and combine it with a chinese, sprinkle in a little island nigger and you get a filipino. Should be genocided seriously

Attached: flips.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Start posting vids of dogburners being murdered or get nuked in ww3.

nah they're Chink + Pajeet, DNA evidence shows this.

Not joking, Indian explorers went to the Philippines and raped some island pussy like Indians usually do (such as raping island pussy in UK).

Attached: 800px-Hinduism_Expansion_in_Asia.svg.png (800x597, 148K)

Malay is an ethnic group on its own.
>malaysia
>indonesia
>philippines
>brunei
Are mostly malay in ethnicity, common traits are brown to light brown complexion, slim build, black hair, dark brown eyes, flat noses and wide eyes.

Attached: 3EC403FD-5314-4070-A34F-60B507082F4C.jpg (590x400, 54K)

They turn into cunts when they're westernised (like all minorities) but the ones in their own country are ok. I don't even have yellow fever but Filipino women are just generally better people than the modern white woman.

Ugly Filipinos go outside the country because that's what they do become a leech since uglies are discriminated here and the beautiful is promoted

Hot Filipina women are reserved for Filipino men the Uglies are for whites, I'm sorry

Attached: JaneDeLeon-22.jpg (800x998, 137K)

Its not just how they look even their voice annoys me, i hate the filipino accent almost as bad as the poo accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=3BBtS1ir4tA

Nothing hates flips more than their westernised expats, it’s depressing. Much of the hate here are probably flip mutts who can’t accept their own ancestry.

Attached: 1547412891686.jpg (332x443, 37K)

It's okay to be hateful and racist.
I've been there to your country most flips who immigrate are trash who came only for the gibs.

Attached: SAMMIE-1.jpg (1080x1080, 1.57M)

Denisovans throw some weird looks. You get used to it.

this is true and based

she looks like a blasian, with emphasis on the asian, but would look better bleached

nice angle to hide her wide nose. kek. I can still see the other side.

Attached: D2mJxZ2WwAIanLp.jpg (850x1024, 154K)

Why are girls with braces always so cute omg...

More Polynesian maybe. Abbos are literally cavemen.

flips are the niggers of asia

Why are Chinese gene's so dominant?
Every culture in that area they look a bit chinky desu.

I just came back from the Philippines a few days ago. That place is a dump. My wife is a flip, but holy moly if you're an ugly dude in the US just go there if you want to feel like an attractive person. I'm a latino with alot of Italian/Spanish blood, the women there just stared at me in the streets like I was a piece of meat.

The ancient chinese used to trade with the people within the archipelago. So racemixing probably happened a lot.

It's probably out of curiosity since you stick out, i wouldn't object that we have sluts, but people here are mostly conservative so they don't crave BWC as much as white women crave BBC.

>somaloid subhuman having opinions on who should be genocided
a y y l m a o

Romania, your gypsie country is so shitty, refugees would rather stay in Africa than live there. KEK, your below subhuman. Youre untouchables.

Attached: 1542803085938.png (236x318, 169K)

>That place is a dump
Next time go only to Global City i'm from around.

>women there just stared at me in the streets like I was a piece of meat.
Fact, but whites still manage to get the ugliest.

Attached: 8b053b3ed58590bd0589f9572d2404a3.jpg (1092x1200, 144K)

MOST POWERFUL

Attached: 1457477602670.jpg (2304x1728, 887K)

PINOY PRIDE

Attached: 1456889547938.jpg (2304x1728, 936K)

5$ to get your ass licked by a 5' brown midget

Attached: 1456455038444.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

There's a lot of Filipina qts.

Their appearance varies so wildly. You've got midget goblinas, then 10/10 super models.

in here, some are trashy, some are exceptionally exotic and beautiful

I will never understand people with yellow fever. Asian bodies are so unappealing

That self-hatred isn't healthy, Finngolian bro.

Must be women from poor villages working in some underground sex resort. You get what you paid for.

Go to some upscale strip club if you wany to get 6-8/10 flip girls. Go to fancier ones and you'll get 10/10s.

I've been to palawan, my wife's family lives in makati and has alot of friends in BGC. BGC is alright until you go to a fancy restaurant and the toilet doesn't flush, then you realize you're in a 3rd world country. Alot of the average Filipinos are not good looking. I thought you guys would've had more spanish blood like in south america

>BGC is alright until you go to a fancy restaurant and the toilet doesn't flush, then you realize you're in a 3rd world country.
Haven't encountered any restaurant like that

>Alot of the average Filipinos are not good looking
Yup, but the ones the are immigrating out of the country are uglier, IMHO

But it's better than being a brain drain in western countries. Lots of flips who throw a shade at flips posters here are Filipinos themselves, they think they're some hot shit when 90% of them live in a small matchbox apartment or a bungalow house.

The only thing that enjoy in this country is how cheap and easy to start a business and bootstrap it, i just started last year and creating a new branch this June.

Attached: Where's the drumpf.jpg (1400x991, 237K)

Gross

Attached: 1549986522525.jpg (548x548, 64K)

Shhh or i'll send them to Hong Kong Gong
youtu.be/h5ZlXOfo8a8

No, they're a hapa master race. Asian+ Spanish. Just like the rest of hapa master race nations they look like abos

Attached: 1554313729289.jpg (480x640, 32K)

Why is there always an old fat white man involve with this shit anyway?

that woman could be ugly as fuck and yet she'd still look as the most attractive cumdump on earth next to that thing

What businesses are worth starting here anyway, I’m in construction, but I’m looking for more.

Philippines is a great place if you’ve got money, I wouldn’t trade it for any place nor would I of my race as long as I have a large excess of money. Almost everything can be done here as long as you’ve got the money.

There is a fat filipino guy there too you fucking slanted eye faggot

why do you guys have abnormal foreheads

>I’m in construction
Damn, Our family business is Construction company as well along with several small sister companies. Lol good too know you're not a pleb.

>What businesses are worth starting here anyway
Small ones like service, food and franchises are the easiest.
If your family got the Shekels go for a Gasoline Station

Also look for any business trends in the west because the east will likely copy it eg. Grab and Uber.

nailed it them two cobined looks like OP picture!!

We don't have abnormal heads, you're just a tiny cranium subhuman.

Attached: Yakub.jpg (944x683, 88K)

Yeah my family deals in construction too along with some real estate.

>food, services, gas
I’ve been looking into those actually, I’m also eyeing online businesses. I’m still sort of hoping I could find that ‘eureka’ for a business tho.

Thanks.

Avoid that chick.

No. There is only nigger blood in flips. Indonesians are native and Chinese.

>I’m still sort of hoping I could find that ‘eureka’ for a business tho
Like a facebook or Instagram? , those are extremely hard to pull of and needs a tremendous amount of luck since PH is not exactly a tech country

If you want a futurist approach i say go build an E-Sports team or start a Textile (Tela) then sell it in an online website.

Although you might want to go for the ones that will compliment your Construction company

Flips are not yellow

good point! but i think he should stick to being a cleaning slave like most of your people.

Ching Chong motherfucker

That is not a pure Pinoy no matter how you look at it.Bitch has way too many Caucasian features.

What is Jow Forums opinion on chinese indonesians?

Attached: Auntie.jpg (1080x690, 34K)

You should really watch how you speak to me.

Attached: 1554464715338.jpg (416x416, 17K)

>cleaning slave
Like your job there jhan-jhan?

Would breed 1/1

That's like asking what does Jow Forums opinion about American Jews

No matter how salty you are,he is speaking the truth.In my country the word for Pinoy woman is used solely to refer to a maid ,to the point we don't use the word maid anymore.

Same here, you chink fuck.
Amirite?

Yes but I’m sorry to say even the ugliest Somalis pictures I’ve seen look more human than that

yup, whoever denies the abo admixture among south asian and southeastasian is an absolute brainlet

where in flip is most hookers? asking for a friend

Offer anyone of them cash they dont take card

I love you dumb fucking Flips, can't wait to go visit again.

There’s a Norwegian user on here who always weirdly vehemently denies it as if it’s a personal insult

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0

LBFM = Little Brown Fucking Machine

Attached: 1553440014912.jpg (500x377, 37K)

This is truly a brainlet post

Duterte!

Attached: downloadfile-14.jpg (618x410, 64K)

Chinese, Spanish and Indian. Basically those countries that invade this shithole long time ago

Is a puppet

Attached: Duarte!.jpg (728x410, 80K)

动态网自由门 Dengvaxia Scandal天安門 天安门 Yolanda Housing 法輪功 SAF44 李洪志 DAP 六四天安門事件 DOH Scam 天安門大屠殺 SSS Scam 反右派鬥爭PNP Mahindra Cars 大躍進政策 文化大革命 Hacienda Luisita 人權 民運 自由 Acierto-Bikoy 獨立 多黨制 Deregulation 台灣 臺灣 Chopper Deal 中華民國 No Plate Available 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Boracay Slum 達賴喇嘛 Kidapawan Massacre 法輪功 Rice Smuggling 新疆維吾爾自治區 GSIS Scam 諾貝爾和平獎 K-12劉暁波 Bilibid Drugs 民主 言論 思想 Shabu Lab 反共 反革命 Aquino-China 13B Debt 抗議 運動 LRT Scam騷亂 暴亂 Aquino Gold 騷擾 擾亂 Rotten Relief Goods 抗暴 平反 維權 Illegal Mining示威游行 李洪志 Laglag Bala 法輪大法 Luneta Siege大法弟子 強制斷種 Zamboanga Siege 強制堕胎 Comelec 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 Fake Projects 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 EDSA Fake News王丹 還政於民 Oligarchy和平演變 激流中國 CCT Stolen Funds 北京之春 Underfunded Dam 大紀元時報 PCSO Corruption九評論共産黨 獨裁 Catholic Pedophile Ring專制 壓制 統一 監視 Yellow Army Paid Trolls 鎮壓 迫害侵略 Manila Bay Garbage Psyop 掠奪 破壞 Motor Vehicle Discrimination 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 10B Healthcare Scam 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進Defective American Equipment 走私 毒品 賣淫 Chinese Druglords春畫 賭博 De Lima 六合彩 天安門 35B Passport Scam 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Abnoy Scarborough Pricetagging 劉曉波动态网自 Otso Diretso Inidoro 南京大屠殺 #Fuck Dilawan

Attached: 50466321_2230851187174214_1346989644826279936_n.jpg (540x960, 94K)

Foreigners = Money

and yes, race supremacy is engraved into our culture (shocking)

I wouldn't call the land a shithole and the people are useful.

Attached: Profit.jpg (640x360, 101K)

Most of us have little to nothing to avail for cosmetic services and products since its still an eternal developing country mode decades ago

good looking ppl are most likely spending their time into good universities, their high rise condo or already migrated to other country

He's based, he kills drug dealer scum

Most of the Filipina women that are considered beautiful in our country look like foreigners. We do not admire Filipino beauty, but American-European and Spanish beauties.

Oh boy, From Scams, Scandals, Corruption and Absolute Degeneracy. This is really why i hate the most about this country.

not exaggerating but theres literally someone getting killed everyday, worse is somebody getting brutally murdered each week broadcasted in the news and its becoming tiresome it becomes the norm

You mean everyone? Guy looks like he kills for fun

I just got home from manila by a 4hr traffic ride to my home. sorry man cant really speak something good

True. There are hot ones that have lots of Spaniard blood in them.

>Next time go only to Global City i'm from around.

I have been there. Parts of global city remind me of LA (the nice parts of LA)

succinct description

dont forget to mention their language is an absolute corruption of what their far ancestors possibly spoke from 10k years of reverting to jungle hunter gatherer life and racemixing with first wave out of africa remnant wild animals

The girl on the tube's face is hilarious.

scientifically, Pinoy is categorized as negrito. They're born inferior, maybe worse than nigger. They were started as sex slaves of the Chinese sailors, who have a lowly social status in their society. The sailor would abandon their bastard children and a nation of scums(much like the Aussie) bred on some broken archipelago and become today's Philippine.

Interesting how the entire Pinoy nation was started as sex toys, and you basically bred on some of the worst ching chong cum. Easy midget sluts begging for dicks, one of the few countries you could carry 20 bucks and literally fuck half of the town's girls.

Will she pass as white? lel

>I have been there. Parts of global city remind me of LA (the nice parts of LA)
LA is extremely diverse and alot of flips who is niggerized by jewish hollywood culture

>Forgot pic

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Admit it, she doesn't even look like Asian. Other than being inferior, guess who is the self-hating lil dwarf?

4 hr travel to get home no thank you rodriguez

Attached: Home.jpg (300x168, 16K)

Drug addicts are also a fungus on the cock of any society

swam halfway and started to walk. A pino triathlon indeed

Attached: manila.jpg (906x640, 175K)

a pino exercise indeed

Who knows, at least they are not pure niggers
See:

2 Chinked countries hahaha go eat dogs and create fake everything Ching Chong Ding Dong

how about we go eat at nice fancy resturaunts and you go create everything for us

how about we go fuck your wife daughter girlfriend while you drive us to the fucking?