ITT we try to feel, control, and then direct our inner energy towards a violent happening against Israel

ITT we try to feel, control, and then direct our inner energy towards a violent happening against Israel
Also we discuss politics while we're doing that, but even while you type out a reply to something, be directing your energy.

Political topics:
Guns
Kikes
Babies
Niggers
Boomers
Niggers in vidya
gang weed: ok or no
Invaders

Ok let's go I'm offering my energy now you go

Attached: lend it now.jpg (237x213, 8K)

If you can't feel your inner energy then ask an accomplished user for advice on best practices
Also I say gangweed is degenerate

What a fucking waste of energy. We need to direct our powers to removing all beaners from the United States.

FUCK HISPANICS. GET THE FUCK OUT.

>that get
I cracked up laughing after the first sentence and can't get further in the thread but well done OP

Based digits
>Niggers in vidya
Why does EVERY lead action character have to be an ugly grumpy mulatto woman with ridiculous niggerfro?

Attached: 2FF5C6AA-0807-4021-95C7-81C0619645FE.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

Contributing

Attached: 848C9E46-D9C8-4E85-97C2-B2740B95C3D4.jpg (683x1024, 73K)

While this is true, we don't have the energy for such a massive happening. We need to focus on achievable goals and then work to increase our power once we begin to understand what works and what doesn't.
It really is ridiculous user

Attached: images (3).jpg (301x167, 13K)

>We need to focus on achievable goals
Removing all beaners is an achievable goal. It's far more achievable than the destruction of a nation-state.

I'm disgusted at the state of America. Fuck beaners.

>ITT we try to feel, control, and then direct our inner energy towards a violent happening against Israel
I mean it's not that improbable even.

Attached: Unbenannt2.png (1139x694, 681K)

That's a lot of mass to move though, and in the end it's really only jews that stand in our way. With them gone, we'd just reestablish ethnostates in a matter of years.
I know your pain user. I live in west texas. I've watched the land I grew up in turn into a spic infested shithole where once it was a collection of nice white little farming towns with absolutely wholesome folks. I always remember my (((true enemy))), nonetheless.

GloboHomo cabal is getting you accustomed to seeing them, as in a decade's time they'll be coming to a neighborhood near you (supposing they aren't already)

Jesus Christ is going to blow the kikes away soon enough the synagogue of satan will be no more.

Attached: 1554161040101.jpg (600x800, 369K)

I know it's real because as I give more and more energy it's harder and harder to muster up more so it means that there's a supply that I'm drawing from.
We can do this.
Imagine the power we'd wield if we pull these things off and even get better at them. I bet it's the natural antithesis to kike baby blood sacrifice magic, the purest magic

Attached: DqioeWnWwAEOpfy.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Praise Jesus please punish the wicked kikes amen
also feel free to pray anons I should have mentioned
Dear Lord Father God who art in Heaven please see fit to smite the evil anti-Christian fake jews they are killing us all and forcing us to be around nasty niggers in Jesus' name I pray amen

Also I say babies should be allowed to grow inside ladies' bellies all the way

Ugh fine I'll help
>let that country forged by other's blood pay by its own
>someGokushit.png

Attached: tumblr_inline_o6z1r8rSeI1rx8mjt_400.gif (320x240, 484K)

ive only felt rage for the last maybe 5 years
rage and brief periods of mindless thoughtless numbed peace. but that peace is always way too brief

Indoctrination. We all know how the future looks like

Take my energy kek

I Am Israel.

pooling together intent like this does indeed work. your goal of eradicating one of the nefarious power centers of the world is okay, but doing so by such violent means will mess up the future for everyone and the individuals contributing to it in this fashion. it's a monkey's paw type scenario. a better intent would be to stifle those that intend to commit nefarious acts against humanity. something to cause them to hesitate, to question themselves. you don't fight agents of darkness with more darkness and destruction, you enlighten them. the ones that cannot stand it burn themselves as a matter of course.

focus on the positive aspects of how you want the future to be. focus on real justice and civilization.

Attached: SLM.jpg (3300x3300, 564K)