Who Tarrant gets to spend the rest of his life with

A full five minutes after the attack, the officers managed to get the inmate out and lock the wing down again.

stuff.co.nz/national/crime/111791910/inmate-stabbed-33-times-in-auckland-prison-shanking-attack

>Nah, he'll be fine

Attached: stab.png (1076x1174, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Council,_Scottish_Rite_(Southern_Jurisdiction,_USA)#/media/File:Scottish_Rite_Mason_Temple_DC.JPG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least he's white.

Are you fucking kidding? 50 muslim body count? The guy will be a fucking king in prison.

I think they will put him in isolation for the rest of his life. They only people he will get to see are the guards that bring him toilet paper.

He'll stick out like a sore thumb

>33
THERES THAT NUMBER AGAIN

Attached: Nipsey2.jpg (1000x911, 290K)

Nah the bros hate whitey most of all - he's fucked

hes in isolation he'll be fine

all he has to say is he has info on an associate who's possibly planning another attack, but doesn't know when. they will do their best to accommodate him safely in case he ever decides to talk.

He will probably be isolated for the rest of his life, but if he does get attacked, he can just murder anyone, it’s not like he is going to be released, and he hasn’t got anything to lose.

I hear poly pick on whites in New Zealand is that true?

>33
synchronicities or did they just say fuck it he was stabbed a lot let's claim it was 33 times?

Attached: 33.jpg (1165x593, 120K)

Brenton also used 9, 33, and 333 in email or screen name titles lol

It is true, not many whites in jail, so no protection.

Attached: rorschach_prision.jpg (1173x1777, 181K)

Or get raped like Tommy Robinson

>Prisons
You whites and your obsession with redeeming. Just kill the fucker, or mutilate him and sent him free.

prisons are criminal education camps

this

With a kill count of 50 he'd be in solitary not with the general population

That dude is a Crip. Look at tat on cheek.

If there is a 33 in the headline its confirmed fake. What idiots with these numbers.

So, if we want to shoot invaders, we can't afford small bodycount.

they're going to keep him extremely safe, he's the governments bargaining chip in an islamic hostage situation.

depends, the religious poly's are decent guys, I know a bunch of bouncers who would defend you like you're family. the gang members though...

sure for the first 5 years - maybe - but like dahmer it will happen at some point.

We are eventually going to get him and Thomas Mair out.
It might take ten years but it will happen.

>33 times
>not dead
Imagine being this bad

Actually, one needs to go after C3I4, politicians, civil servants, cops, political lobbyists, marxists, traitors, bankers, NGO execs, Soros funded geeks and gender-fluid advocates first and foremost.
While I love killing muslims as much as the next guy, it's counter productive - but fun! - unless one is killing nuclear strike numbers of muslims, which is also fun.

>two police are mutter than the criminal
I have a feeling nu zeeland prison will be a hotel compared to mutt prisons

>all he has to say is he has info on an associate who's possibly planning another attack, but doesn't know when. they will do their best to accommodate him safely in case he ever decides to talk

fuck i hope he thought of that.

when a black criminal appears on tv the nz police department needs to make sure they have their niggerest cops standing near him so it doesnt look like he got arrested by white people lol

Just execute that banger. You can tell from looking at him he's never going to produce anything for society.

I don't understand why people reject to hate the death penalty here but get excited by the prospect of people they don't like getting murdered in prison.

>pick on whites
who the hell socializes with darkies

Attached: AucklandEthnicMakeup_Aug2015.gif (620x369, 11K)

Pretty sure that kid who shared the shooting stream is getting 10 or some shit, certainly more than the 5ish this coon is getting.

>Shane Monu He Fotu Tonga
What the fuck kinda name is that?

the one you give to your kid if you want to guarantee him incarceration for 80% of his life

Anglo Maori Polynesian dicking.

Local imams literally visit prisons specifically to try to convert the local brown people. They know it's a racial/civilisational war in the long term

>SSxpTZja
>SS
based tag

Yes though it depends on the poly.

50 confirmed fucking kills! Muzzies, they are afraid.
They won't dare to touch him. They fear him.
They have sleepless nights. They hear him moving in the walls.
Ever closer, 'remember lads'... d1-g1-d1-g1-a1-h1-a1... subscribe to pewdiepie.
Guards, the system, they all try to protect them but is there a gate, a wall or a man who can stop his burning wrath? Time will tell.
Muzzies, they HATE him. They FEAR him. They RESPECT him.

Attached: 1552655824024m.jpg (1024x501, 60K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Council,_Scottish_Rite_(Southern_Jurisdiction,_USA)#/media/File:Scottish_Rite_Mason_Temple_DC.JPG
33° I would not worry about it lmao
>tfw black cube of saturn
I've not seen many so I don know
but I get the impression that some people have an apprentice or personalty that attracts bully's
one of my metalhead frens has problems all the time even when dressed normally

Is that kid really going to prison?