What happens to uni feminists with arm pit hair? How do they turn out?

What happens to uni feminists with arm pit hair? How do they turn out?

Attached: 1542355386744.jpg (720x1083, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/amy-schumer-ripping-up-fetus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: shock 02.jpg (407x320, 21K)

considering that the odds are that's a nigger baby I feel fine

The most important thing you can do for yourself is keep your own life in order. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to make a difference in the world, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunities that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people, in real life. That's very important. Never let anything from a screen take away from your real life.

they go dyke or go black

How can leftists defend animals but are so ruthless with fetuses? Even fetuses that already look human are fair game for their killing, and now even babies
It makes no sense
And they constantly use that nigger-tier argument
>"Well it's not a thinking human now, so killing it is just fine, the future doesn't exist dood"

Attached: 1553373538191.png (700x700, 619K)

Kill babies nobody blinks.
Do the same picture with a kitten.

G*d bless your /SIG/ pasta

Attached: Ray-Ban-3030-Sylvester-Stallone.jpg (308x336, 12K)

>Babys aren't people
Nor women
It's time to woman become property again.

Women*

Who cares how they turn out? I don't think about women or concern myself with their affairs. Fucking cuck

Attached: 1543779874072.png (400x381, 108K)

I would say at one point they realise, then make suicid or turn 180 degree around with their live or they dont realise and stay like this

they come out the same way they went. like absolute dogshit
so far it's been a 360 down the degeneracy pit

Attached: 1326EFC7-6B1A-4661-AC76-B68AA9FD978F.jpg (618x410, 103K)

People are doing more than blinking moron. Wtf do you think that governor of Virginia got in hot water months ago. They had to shift the narrative to he’s a racist to get the anti abortionists off him.

is there even a god? what is the point of everything anymore?

Attached: 1554395728778.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

Attached: 1554191920764.jpg (924x644, 89K)

its a tranny

she had the best gams in the biz. stupid bitch had to go and fuck it all up

Attached: 464543.jpg (395x594, 98K)

probably they all are but some at least put in an effort

Attached: 1541289256121.jpg (540x786, 42K)

isis, please behead this fat vile bitch or set her on fire. i wish a nigga would

she's a retard but
snopes.com/fact-check/amy-schumer-ripping-up-fetus/

Attached: 4spVLvi.png (651x650, 739K)

i know that feel

Attached: 1536546673575.png (1433x1178, 1.34M)

we've all seen better days

in the past memes existed for us
and now it seems as if we exist for memes

That cunt just wants people to think that she'd gladly abort her own children. Guys fall for that by getting women like her knocked up thinking that the girl will gladly kill the child. The next thing those guys know they're before a judge and the judge is giving full custody of their child to the woman because they tried to get her to live up to her words.

Fun fact: if a woman says she'll abort your child, she's lying 99.99% of the time. If you get a girl pregnant and try to get her to abort your kid, you WILL lose any custody battle that you're in and your argument that "she totally said she'd gladly abort the kid" won't save your ass.

An example of this IRL is that cunt Amy Scheumer. She basically told the whole world that she's ultra pro-abortion but she clearly changed her stance once she got pregnant. Bet the guy who knocked her up is in deep trouble since she now owns his ass because he most likely tried to get her to live up to her own words.

this is fake you brainlets, even though it sounds and looks like what she could say/do.