Race/IQ and personal hatred aside, let's discuss human aesthetics...

Race/IQ and personal hatred aside, let's discuss human aesthetics. I'd actually like to have a good conversation about this.

I propose that Arabs tend to produce the most attractive males.

bing.com/images/search?q=attractive arab male&FORM=HDRSC2&PC=RIMBINGD

I also propose that, in general, dark skin looks better on males. This is where whitebois really lack. Nordic whites would be th most attractive race if they had dark skin.

Lastly, I propose that Southern African blacks produce the greatest number of ugly males while Nigerians produce, on average, the Chaddidest males without even trying. Take pic related. Sure they're trainers but in reality they represent your average Nigerian. There's lots of Nigerians in South Africa and all those dudes reach 12yo with six packs and biceps, just born to play rugby.

Asian males are fucking ugly though.

Thoughts?

Attached: brothers.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caareviews.org/reviews/2527#.XKcZKY5R0uU
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most important thing you can do for yourself is keep your own life in order. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to make a difference in the world, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunities that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people, in real life. That is very important. Never let anything from a screen take away from your real life.

>Thoughts?
you're a faggot
now fuck off

Attached: 1552904839038.png (1024x576, 329K)

I imagine myself in Europe leading my platoon....

Yeah, as a femanon, I also think Arab guys are the hottest. The good looking Indian guys are very MENA in their looks. Tanned skin looks good on men, especially with a dark beard and jawline.

>light eyes
>light skin
Arabs are shitskins, mud irises, mud hair.
What do you expect from the desert?
Most of those are caucasoids mixed of mediterranean and non-arabic native middle easters, which aren't native to Arabia.

Gay.

Hi deer
Show bob

Just kidding what a Muslim sucking whore poo in loo lmao stupid bitch

I think that's pretty true, but, it really boils down to finding the right person.

The coastal mediterranean race is objectively the most beautiful race and the founders of ancient civilisations

thank you user

Arabs? generation after generation of marrying your first cousin does not produce good genes.

I would say Mediterranean is the most aesthetic males.

You make good points and are right about almost everything except that you forgot the Italian master race which benefits from the crossroads of them all with superior intelligence, strength, charisma, looks, and a dick so big most women can hardly take it and get wet trying.

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (474x616, 26K)

how do you feel about dark auburn hair and a auburn beard on a guy? im kinda pale

>I also propose that, in general, dark skin looks better on males.
no, it's not you retard. It's temporary attraction because it's something exotic and popular for retards like you lately. live in a ghetto for 30 years and you will think otherwise
it's the same as fat woman fetish in the past.

italians are very nice

it doesnt even matter if iq is real, ur just falling for jew bait

these jews co-existed for thousands of years with europeans and have a pure bloodline, they dont give a damn

you're attractive too user

Attached: bashful.png (644x476, 123K)

Fuck off cumskin, he's not talking about bantu-tier skin, but tanned med skin
This aesthetic among men goes back to ancient greece

Iraqis aren't arabs btw, arabs were just a ruling class

Regarding human aesthetics and phenotype... why do people keep thinking Latinas are a race just for speaking the same language.

Pic very related.

Attached: LatinasCongresswomen (1).png (922x1229, 1.58M)

well half of those pics are iraqis
also where do you think arabs come from? outer space?

ITT: faggots

Attached: 1541587200587.webm (632x486, 1.54M)

Na but the other indian is right, boobs + timestamp or varifikation of some sort.

hello butiful auntie
show feetsies

>Valuing women's opinions on attractiveness
If some werewolf like race zapped into existence women would hate brownies like the kkk within the snap of a finger. Don't pretend women are loyal. Especially if you're a brownie.

since when did you start using this website bby? Don't you have classes to attained?

lol, like this dark?

Attached: d792d06f362a25576c42aa5914656d59.jpg (459x896, 34K)

because race is a social construct

t. shitskin

This but unironically
There are good looking pajeetas

Attached: 1552007429207.jpg (2800x2800, 855K)

No like this

Attached: 1544308367458.png (1229x951, 2.55M)

wasn't being ironic
had a quick fling with an Indian nurse that i'd give half my life to find and marry

shitskin are just shitskin

Attached: shit.jpg (373x280, 15K)

what about:
Indians
Persians
Iraquis
Egyptians
Chinese

The idea that the Greeks and Italians founded civilization is a joke.

African features are unattractive. Women don't like blubberlips, pubic hair on head, huge fat nose, etc.

texas is a cute one

Sandnigger "men" are hideous

Attached: 1523782116995.jpg (1024x683, 146K)

Egyptians are coastal

Attached: 1547566753158.jpg (470x518, 68K)

Attached: 1527335087580.jpg (964x672, 106K)

Because it's alot simpler than dividing them into true Latins (Iberians, Occitanians, Italians, Romanians) White Creoles, Mestizos, Ameridians, and Shitskins.

>is nigger
>thinks niggers are the best

Attached: signal-2019-04-01-133637.jpg (680x709, 92K)

Is that the elusive Person chick who lacks a white BMW?

>Mary Ann Eaverly
>Tan Men/Pale Women: Color and Gender in Archaic Greece and Egypt, a Comparative Approach
>Mary Ann Eaverly’s Tan Men/Pale Women: Color and Gender in Archaic Greece and Egypt, a Comparative Approach addresses the skin color differentiation of men and women in ancient Egyptian and Greek art. Eaverly criticizes the marginalization of this topic in current scholarly discussion and contends that, in instances where the topic has been explored, interpretations are generally outdated. According to Eaverly, the consensus that male/female skin color differentiation occurs because it realistically indicates sun exposure—men are habitually outside in the sun, whereas women remain indoors—is an inadequate conclusion that continues to be recycled in scholarship today. In the book, she attempts to fill this void by looking closely at representations of skin color in both ancient Egyptian and Archaic Greek art, and examines the ways these conventions respond to the dynamics of their respective societies and religions.

>The book is a loose synthesis of Eaverly’s previous articles on the subject, and it never really explicates how Egyptian and Greek art interact with one another beyond a generalized statement that Egyptians influenced Greeks. Eaverly’s overarching argument is that male/female skin color differentiation in the visual arts was not realistic but symbolic. In Egyptian art, the dark skin of males and the light skin of females represents duality, a concept central to Egyptian religion; in Greek art, the same differentiation emphasizes the distinct, opposing roles of men and women in society. Eaverly examines the above in two parts: first, by outlining what she refers to as the “norm,” and second, by juxtaposing the norm with what she describes as an “exception to the rule,” suggesting that the exceptions are concomitant with a changing sociopolitical climate.
caareviews.org/reviews/2527#.XKcZKY5R0uU

I agree with the idea of it being arabs, desu. They are caucasoid and therefore somewhat relatable to most european and even asian women. but at the same time, they're very exotic beyond the somewhat-exotic nature of meds. Their skin can vary between pale, olive, and light brown, so they can fulfill a lot of preferences too. and even the 'pale' arabs always have extremely dark, mostly curly hair, dark eyes, dark undereyes, and moderate facial hair. this is what women mean when they say
> tall, dark, and handsome
they don't want dark like black. they want a pale or tan guy with dark features. arabs completely dominate this market. and when I say arabs, I mean real middle eastern arabs. north africans can look pretty decent too but they aren't the same as lebs, omanis, saudi arabians.
On top of all of this, arabs have the benefit of being supreme chads ideologically, and treat their women romantically but with a firm iron grip. on the other hand, whites and indians are way too mushy-romantic without the iron toughness.
arab women are pretty good too. maybe not #1, but they come in a close second behind whites/meds.

Attached: arabwarrgirl.jpg (900x636, 75K)

>Chapter 1, “Egypt: Establishing the Norm—Old Kingdom Precedents,” introduces basic principles of ancient Egyptian art from the late Predynastic Period (ca. 3500–3000 BCE) through the New Kingdom (ca. 1550–1070 BCE), focusing primarily on the most well-known examples of elite funerary statues from the Old Kingdom, by which time, the author states, color conventions were firmly established (28–29). Eaverly rejects the interpretation that the gender-differential skin color convention realistically depicts sun exposure. Instead, she argues that the differentiation is meant to express duality, or “oppositional pairs” (40), which mirrors concepts of Egyptian ideology, such as the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt, or order and chaos, where “unions of opposites symbolized completion” (40). Eaverly further suggests that binary skin color in tomb paintings was a way to demarcate the dual, complementary roles of men and women in the perpetuation of the creation myth, as well as the role of women to act as a stimulus for reproduction, thus guaranteeing the afterlife of the tomb owner (41). Such completion, she argues, was imperative to maintain order in the cosmos, and male and female colors, which she believes are opposites, are just one method of portraying this duality.

TL;DR: in past woman stayed in kitchen. ancient egypt was white kingdom. and different shade of woman and man in ancient art has nothing to do with sexual attraction

Amerimutt

Attached: 1552399033476.jpg (937x528, 345K)

As a white guy I've always found white women more attractive even before getting on Jow Forums.

what a load of shit
people all around the mediteranian tan like crazy, just look at a picture of a Serb that works in fields year round, and if you can find that same mans pic in winter he is 20 shades lighter

In Nordic countries there is kind of a streotype or ideal of Tall dark men. Guess it's more exiting or something. You might be suprised to find that some especially Norwegians have rather darker skin than the norm, they are often called Tugas and are attributed to Spanish and Portuguese travelers. This is not always the cases tho, my father has tuga skin, but after dna test we are 89%Scandi and 11%Briton. Is more likely it's Archaic Norse genes as before there were blond and blueyed people these traits were common in youth, only through breeding did it appear en mass and throughout life. My father is the same, had blond hair when young and dark-brown in older age. (All his sons are permanent blond tho)

Did they technically found civilization? No that goes to the Sumerians but did they take civilization, society, culture and empire building and turn the dial up to 11 taking civilization to a whole new level for the time? Oh yes they did.

that's why most common explanation for why woman were portrayed as light skinned and man as dark skinned among med ancient cultures is because woman stayed at home while man worked at field, so man were always a bit darker than woman even though they were the same color...
you can fight now learn to read Serb

Egyptians aren't white fucktard and one woman's opinion doesn't change its prevalence and phenotypical similarities to modern meds

ancient egyptians were white though.
and this woman just dissagrees with most common explanation that difference in colours pictures difference in gender roles where woman stayed at home while man worked in field and got tanned you uneducated fucktard

White = genetically european
And ancient writers like vitruvius described those skin colour differences as ideal for men and women

i meant the idea that it represented some duality symbolism bullshit is wrong
its western liberals having to make up shit about everything under the sun, god forbid its something simple and reasonable

Good frames, orc-like faces.

ancient egyptians cluster with modern arabs

Attached: ncomms15694-f4.jpg (926x821, 173K)

>I also propose that, in general, dark skin looks better on males.
Are you an Indian visiting South Africa? Because we know how fond they are of shit.

quote please

i agree with that. i just quoted that to show that picturing man dark and woman light has nothing to do with sexual attraction.

That's why they look them in art
It's bad enough that basketball americans wewuz as egyptians

Attached: Aryan Swedish egyptians .jpg (9208x5640, 3.13M)

My mistake, not vitruvius he spoke about intelligence differences between cold and warm climates

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-LaawjWf7VeMcDf.png (638x583, 102K)

>basketball americans

Attached: shutterstock_338992685.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

depends what period and person you get sample from.
egypt during various times was conquered by hellens, nubians, and some arab ancestors too
+there are still some white people living in middle east and even muslim prophet was said to be redhead.

I think blacks have ugly faces and small brains but their skin and hair can be aesthetic. I wouldnt rate it higher or lower than white skin or hair. I suspect that since blacks generally cut all their hair off its very difficult to style, which means that its inferior to white hair.

and conclusion from your picture comes from a fact that woman stayed in home while man worked in field/fought the wars so woman were much more light skinned than man, so when Spartans seen white man, they were sure they are dealing with someone as pathetic as woman, who stays in home all day, and avoids dangers.
it has nothing to do with sexual attraction as sexuality wasn't glorified by civilized cultures, and greeks even portrayed perfect man with small dicks

That's what I'm saying, it wasn't entirely symbolic like that woman said, it was reflected in reality

I have also seen claims that ancient Egyptians were western European in the MSM but I dont really care. Blacks are silly for always claiming Egypt was completely black.

Disagree. The most attractive men are white men with darker hair, brown or black. Arabs are too brown, and they have bad bone structure.

Probably this. Northern Egyptians are also coastal mediterraneans and very handsome.

Peterson is a retard and so are you user.

The coastal meds are generally less inbred, with finer features, not too dark and not too white, they're also more likely to be descended from the ancient founders of civilisation

Black men with very dark skin and shaved head can be peak aesthetic. Shaving is always the better option when the natural hair looks like pubes.
Murrican blacks are generally ugly as fuck, mixing race did not help there.

That was based on a media misreport about tutankhamun having the haplogroup R1b

Well she does look slav to me, no wonder you liked her the most out of those.

What is the actual truth?

various invasions didn't much effect their gene-pool because invaders were always a minority military class in a sea of peasants, it's the unification of upper and lower egypt that drifted them a little closer to africa (a little!)
there's a good study about in from nature (which the pic i posted is from)
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

red hair is a specific recessive mutation akin to albinism that originated some 50 thousand years ago
it doesn't indicate European heratige
also Mohammed's uncle was a ginger not Mohammed himself

those are cheriepicked most male nigers look like shit,kys you faggot

>7 beautiful women and 1 goblina

Really makes you think.

Attached: women of the world.jpg (1166x1600, 189K)

I don't think they actually found it, can't remember exactly, i think the wikipedia article on ancient haplogroups has a link to their response to the MSM misreport

truth is y-dna haplogroups don't mean much
when i did a dna test familytreedna linked me an american blond blue eyed guy who shares my specific mutation of j1
also haplogroup R1b isn't all that rare in africa

Also, it wasn't until Roman times that Hellenistic Greeks started interbreeding with Egyptians. Before that they only married other Greeks or foreigners, because they were racist as fuck and native Egyptians were made a lower social class. So the Greek influence on Egyptian mummies from BC is negligible.

White men were made for war and conquest. Niggers peak cultural achievement was running down a gazelle until it collapsed from exhaustion.

Attached: 1548450225231.jpg (540x720, 61K)

but also there's nothing that would suggest that ancient greeks or egyptians considered dark skin as aestheticaly pleasing. they just draw humans/Gods how they seen humans in everyday life and when they sculptured perfection they used mostly white stones, especialy during the peak of civilization and time of perfection

Attached: Laocoon_Pio-Clementino_Inv1059-1064-1067.jpg (1920x1846, 451K)

I vaguely remember someone saying that R1b isnt native to Europe. It just became the dominant group here so. Yeah. Whatever. I dont think Euros really care about the race of ancient Egyptians.

I seem to recall there was an unusually large concentration of R1b in niger and chad

i wouldn't call it racist but all through history royalty don't breed with peasants / artisans even if they're identical

They also painted statues and used bronze
I don't think they were making some sort of racial statement by using marble

Attached: Athena_Carpegna_Massimo.jpg (701x1280, 119K)

You would be able to tell by done structure if the skeleton belonged to a negroid, mongoloid or Caucasoid quite easily. Going to DNA and pointing at Europe means its a Caucasoid skeleton.

*bone structure

funny

Attached: 35617645_193218831338493_1041642728783347712_n.jpg (1080x1312, 73K)

Not all greek settlers were royalty, some just moved to the new metropolis of alexandria
The fayum portraits are of tue mixed greco-egyptian upper class

yeah it's unexpectedly prevalent among some Africans

Attached: Haplogroup_R1b_(Y-DNA).png (687x443, 74K)

The Greek population had been in Egypt for centuries before the Ptolemies came, and many of them were traders or military men. They weren't above Egyptians, they just didn't want to race mix with barbarians. And then the Ptolemies made them a special social class so this was reinforced officially.

> the most attractive males.

Only femanons can make that call user. Any anons who argue it are gay.

Most were men who just went to study in Egypt, apparently before the classical age, egypt had the best scholars according to the greeks

Also the greeks "racemixed" with the anatolians in ionia, herodotus was of mixed greco-carian descent

That's interesting.

>if the skeleton belonged to a negroid, mongoloid or Caucasoid quite easily.
That's a good point, you could even tell from facial structure alone, I guess?

I can promise you that fecal colored skin and muddy eyes do not come close to a blond-haired blue-eyed god, lol

Attached: 18723523_1423598667678758_642024750926790656_n.jpg (937x1171, 123K)