Transgenderism is simply people identifying as the gender

that they associate with treatment, from society, that they want.

It really is that simple.

Attached: okayy1.jpg (1440x1576, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrHmfNd7GZU
youtube.com/watch?v=JrBdYmStZJ4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208854420/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208854420
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's mental illness. transgenders aren't real.

It’s an official mental illness according to qualified mental health professionals. And nobody would care if they didn’t want to force everybody into their delusions.

As it stands they are doomed. Society will not stand for this. But they are doing their part in recreating the Weimar 2.0 which will lead to Hitler 2.0.

>It's mental illness
Wrong

Trannies/traps/whatever should all be hanged, drawn and quartered and their faggot supporters should be fed to alligators.

>checks DSM
Yep it’s a mental illness.

>filthy kike
die kike
>bad point
>repeated thread
Die kike, don't waste my time making me dig up the archive.

Literally less than 10 people have it here. It is a diversion for lolberals as well as tradcucks to even bother about it. While everyone talks of this garbage the real issues get ignored.

The same qualified health professionals who prescribed mood altering drugs to women, and speed to young boys?

NyanNyanCosplay is not trap

>Appeal to authority

First time I made this post

>not wanting calm females instead of hormonal freaks
>not wanting your kid to attune away his adhd with medical help
It's almost like you're a retarded kike. die kike.

Many people identify as transgender.
What is the real issue?

>Believes the chemical imbalance meme

Lead deficiency.

We know. We just don't care that they're insane.

>Lead deficiency.
Idiot

okay rabbi, you go to the bathroom that correlates with the gender youre born. it really is that simple

They're going to tank America

>flag
of coarse you out of all people would be trying to normalize this mental illness

It's not a mental illness. It's people wanting to be treated a certain way by society

Attached: 5a51187003346.jpg (625x605, 94K)

You wouldn't misidentify hemlock with carrot, why would you misidentify a man with a woman? Transgenderism is some identity disorder afflicting low-esteem individuals being incapable of wielding dictation over their life, and compromise by altering their "identity". IT is so far gone, that people convince themselves to chemically and physically maim their body and brains to emulate their internal belief of their missexing at birth. They are feeble, deranged, and overtly-sensitive, and I never will endorse a subculture of maladaptive cognition which strives to maim adolescents with disturbing fantastical notions of mutilating their genitalia and believing that makes them a member of the opposite sex.

I don't give a shit about trannies so long as they are under 25 and very passable.

K I’ll admit boy in ops pic looks cute all dressed like a girl with makeup. But.... what is the poor guy gonna do when he gets past age 30.... men’s faces age and start getting hideous past that age. As males our skin and face naturally ages faster than women’s. This is why the life expectancy of a tranny is like age 40

Attached: Transgenderism.webm (200x110, 740K)

Transgenderism is simply degeneracy pushed as a norm by filthy kikes like OP
Death to israel and everything jewish in this world

>I don't give a shit about trannies so long as they are under 25 and very passable.
How can Australia be so BASED in a world of cucks?

NyanNyanCosplay war born with a vagina

who forgot his memeflag today ???

Attached: 1553814616143.jpg (761x567, 127K)

She's a 4/10 as a female, but an 8/10 as a male. What have you done to us, Jew?

because your not a man until you're 30's, masculine features are more apparent with the thicker bones, skin, hair, and muscle mass. Every young adult male I see is either lanky or fat, and only a few look like men due to being adequately fed, and being under rigorous athletics.

Might be true. Also seems like a copout for incels to be like "LOL SEE? WHY WOULD MEN WANNA BE WOMEN IF WOMEN HAVE IT SO BAD?"

And like, I've felt better as a girl since I was little kid. Not because of any particular way people treated girls. If anything boys were mean to girls. Why would I want that?

A faggot tranny is a faggot tranny. The best part is the staggering tranny suicide rate.
They can't breed, they suicide often, niggers and muslims hate them to death.
It's a self correcting problem.

Ever play that monopoly game with your friends?

She's legit cute af. Are you gay?

Get out kike faggot

>A biological man to identify as a women or vice versa

What is going to stop a 40 years old man to identify as 13 years old boy? or maybe your subjectivity dosen't work this way?

In modern times we simply based our action too much on feelings and some "scientific" centers even push that on people. Humans are good when comes to corrupt a moral conduct or replace it with new social orders. What is new isn't necessary better.

You're one of the cucks

Attached: 2esp2a.jpg (1200x1020, 389K)

the whole idea behind logical fallacies is so fucking stupid, you could easily claim a logical fallacy for anything you dont like.

Transgenderism is just indulging on people mental illness to let the sane people (and parents of this mentally ill individual) feel less shit about themself.
Prove me wrong.

She's too boyish.

FUGGIN THIS

The penis would make it better

no it's not jew

Taking hormone pills and chopping off your dick is insane.

yes its is mental illness. everything about it is delusion. Its also selfish as fuck

> I've felt better as a girl since I was little kid. Not because of any particular way people treated girls.

In what way does it feel better being a girl?

>Ever play that monopoly game with your friends?
What

Not all Jews are Kikes

What other people say is not evidence of it

You don't get to identify your own gender. If your perceived gender identity does not match up with your born sex, that is a mental delusion that needs to be cured or controlled, not encouraged.

Attached: WRONG.gif (466x480, 3.17M)

It's attention seeking faggots with histrionic personality disorder.

You should care that trannies and drag queens are trying to brainwash and groom our youth.

Attached: dqsh-cholula-lemon.jpg (1314x739, 182K)

Life is beautiful

Attached: ChoiceMade12.jpg (720x540, 152K)

this is someone's son
youtube.com/watch?v=rrHmfNd7GZU

Attached: be3.gif (196x181, 447K)

Wow that kid KNOWS something is wrong

Attached: BC85F6A3-9C3C-4AA8-A8ED-6B1A7DF49C3C.jpg (737x665, 333K)

this has to be an edit

Attached: 34392_640.png (392x495, 342K)

A male can call themselves a woman all they want but they are still a male. A female can call themselves a man all they want and they will still be a female. You can play dress up, you can learn to act like whatever, you can get ineffective surgery to change your body, and sip all the hormones you want. You will never be able to change the inherent biological core of your sex. In 500 years after your death when they dig up your bones to try to figure out where you fit into society they will take some DNA run it through the tests and they will see your biological truth, not the fantasy you try to live.

>i am depressed because i wanted to be famous but i'm not
oh well toughen up
>i am depressed because i am a different race than i want to be
oh well toughen up
>i am depressed because i am ugly
oh well toughen up
>i am depressed because i was born stupid
oh well toughen up
>i am depressed because i am not the sex i wish i was
here is some medicine to stop your biology from developing naturally, also we will dismember you and create a wound you have to pry open every day, all to make you happy :)

How is this reply meaningful to the OP?

You're alright ausbro.

How many times you gotta make the same thread?

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

You have no fuckingbidea of how the mind works and use freud methodology, who is remsrkably stupid arrogant and a pervert that proyeceted all his psraphilias on his pstients worsening them.
Thereos nothing of that "House" bullshit. Either your OS is ok or its not. If suddenly your OS broke everything is game.
Whiever says they know from where psichistric illnesses come from is with r sn idiit or a psichoanslist.

>makes thread one time
>gets asked to make thread less
OOOOOF

>Freud
Nope. OP is not Freudian.

I identify as a mountain. I want the society to recognize me as one.
Fucked up cognitive schemas due to fucked up genetic and environmental programming. It can still be treated to some extent.
We should invest into the treatment of this degeneracy instead of celebrating it as a form of diversity.

Either that, or the gates of Zion will open and you will celebrate the full diversity with us. We might tolerate the diversity, but the diversity will not tolerate you.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrBdYmStZJ4

Attached: 1542655523115.jpg (750x886, 42K)

How do you propose we convince people to murder their own children? Or do we just kill anyone who defends their child from being murdered?
Most people wouldn’t be okay with stormfags killing their mentally ill sons

She's cute in a "girl next door who is actually obtainable for an average guy" way, and that's when she's cosplaying. The fact so many legitimately thought she could have been a trap at first shows how unremarkable she is.

gender dyslexia is witchkikery

>be Jew
>lie

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208854420/

Attached: IMG_20190405_121447_012.jpg (724x438, 36K)

I don't disagree it's a mental illness and peak degeneracy, but I still want to fuck a cute trap.

Same can be said for Munchausen syndrome

i am transjew
now what?

How are these threads, at all, related?

>Same can be said for Munchausen syndrome
So?

>i am transjew
>now what?
Jewishness is genetic.

Attached: military-ban-comic.png (593x574, 175K)

umm no sweetie. ethnicity is a social construct. don't you know? you can be whatever race you want you nazi incel

>Jewishness is genetic.
So, you're saying Hitler was right,then.

>>Jewishness is genetic.
>So, you're saying Hitler was right,then.
Hitler didn't like Kikes, that is different. Not all Jews are Kikes

>NyanNyanCosplay war

Related:
- Thread made YESTERDAY
- EXACT same image
- EXACT same uncommon flag

Non-related:
- Topic

Attached: space-ghost-stare.jpg (182x210, 21K)

Related: Your mom and your dad

Lol sick burn desu

Gas yourself

Attached: 49701A3C00000578-5418127-image-a-28_1519227305583.jpg (306x516, 29K)

gender has nothing to do with what clothes you wear or how long your hair is. dykes are still women. transvestotes are still men.

In other words, its just a social construct. Shit like this happens when men no longer feel they benefit from having kids. Its not a good thing.

>another social construct
Yes
>not a good thing
Yes

I post because believing that it's a mental disease isn't true- transgenderism is chosen, albeit subconsciously.

True.
The main cause is that men don't value having kids. When most of the population were rural, children meant the difference between prosperity and starvation. Even Social Security is based upon the assumption that people still have this mindset. The main reason why men are trying to get their kids aborted(the main cause of men losing custody battle btw) is because they don't value fatherhood. This is also why men are turning to faggotry or cutting their own dicks off. The transgender problem is a symptom of a social illness that occurs when men in society no longer value having kids(this is also why most trannies are men who want to become women).

Rome had many of these same problems. In fact, Rome was so anti-child that the plant that the heart symbol is associated with was such a popular miscarriage-inducing plant that the Romans harvested it to extinction and even put its symbol on their currency. As Romans killed their own kids, they relied on slavery and imigration to the point where their population was replaced at home and incapable of stopping invasion. The only thing saving our society from Rome's fate is that men in our society can't legally force women to abort their kids. Jewish laws followed by the Orthodox population are the only things saving Jews from a similar fate to the Romans. When men don't value having kids and are able to get out of fatherhood, then society falls.

Intellectuals know this. That's why the very collages that push all the tranny nonsense are run by people who don't believe the shit they preach but who see society as being so fucked that survival can only happen if a major revolution occurs or if modern society, like Rome before, relies on some form of slavery(eg illegal immigrants)

>I want attention syndrome
literally faggots
this shit was all started by a jew college drop out robot anyway
go blame him

Appeal to authority fallback is when a authority in one subject claims to be an authority in an unrelated subject you mong

>kids are not valued- as their value is labor
True! Back then, as now, people are only valued according to their ability to further our own goals.

>colleges are run by those who don't believe in the nonsense, and recognize that a major revolution or slavery is required
Why would society not survive- if it contracts?- other than Social Security- but I don't believe that politicans nor academics act for this reason- as it far in the future (relative to the present, when they make decisions).

>all authorities should be trusted in their fields
Yawn

Antiwhites will ramble about how pink is not for girls, toy trucks are not for boys, women should be soldiers if they want to, men should wear dresses and suck cocks. "Gender" barriers and stereotypes are so biggoted.
But at the same time they will agree that one can be transgender just because he identifies with biggoted stereotypes.
Lefty contradictions are too evident and plentiful for anyone with a functioning brain not to see them.

At most, I can believe in such thing as sexual dysphoria, and it's arguable if encouraging mimicking of the opposite sex can be a reasonable treatment.
Everything else is pure degeneracy and promoting it is genocide.