Why the majority /pol is completly against "minorities" in westerners countries...

Why the majority /pol is completly against "minorities" in westerners countries? And stop with the "low IQs sand peoples" or "niggers are pitbull", I want real arguments

Attached: 11234.png (517x396, 273K)

>/pol
>Your arguments aren't arguments because of my arbitrary moving goalpost

Attached: 1534693799111.png (625x626, 76K)

They are given unfair social, political, and industry advantage over the native populations. All they do is invade and take over.

We must remove beaners from the United States.

THIS BOARD IS SATIRE YOU CUNT.

Attached: chimpout.jpg (678x381, 63K)

Why were all those countries against western people in theirs?

They sure seem to hold a grudge about it.

Attached: 267af2d79016d4200af5ff97972796c8--vargas-girls-pinup-girls.jpg (500x529, 31K)

I like living around people who are like me. This is my home so I should have a say in who is allowed to move in.

I don't think it benefits any society to have ethnic minorities, whether it's a white country black country Asian country
a minority will always feel slighted, outcast, unwelcome
I want all people of all races to achieve the best they can BUT I think in order to do that they need to be among their people and only their people

Attached: vcpPZ.jpg (717x880, 186K)

I live in a small island, any development of immigration demands increased homes and services, putting strain on an already overloaded environment.
We struggle now and have to be thought policed for any remarks discouraging immigration and lack of integration.

So my antis are environmental damage and thought policing of the indigenous people.

Attached: chimpout2.jpg (640x646, 92K)

Attached: chimpout3.jpg (600x315, 32K)

Enjoy. Next!

Attached: chimpout4.jpg (720x566, 85K)

Genuinely because they are low-IQ, criminal, and lower the quality of life for every community they infest.

>Whats 2+2?
>Dont give me that "4" bullshit.

I am not okay with my country being invaded.

Why is your writing so horrible? Sentences don't start with and.

>blacks are 14% of the population yet cause 50% of all the crime

>inb4 they're poorer than whites
There are more poor white people than black people
>b-but the skools!
Go to any black school. All black teachers, and the one substitute teacher that actually trys to help the students would be white, and would quit within a week because of all of the disrespect recieved
>y-yea but da system be against them!
Affirmative action. If a nigger got applies to any job the same time as a white person, with one slot left, even though the nigger is brain dead fucking retarded he/she will more than likely be hired rather than a white person. the system is for you, not against you nigger.
>y-yea but day still be poor n shiet!
So they kill other poor niggers in rates unfathomable? So they rob the convience story and buy jordans with foodstamps? Look at detroit before and after niggers. You're parasites.
>y-yea but da white-
No. Shut the fuck up you insufferable fucking monkey. Nobody gives a fuck about you.
>yea but da pigs be killin us!
If a black man walks outside, he is 8 x more likely to be killed by other black man than by a police officer. Let alone a white police officer, most police killings are black on black, not white on black.

I honestly don't even give a shit. If I had the power, I'd eliminate every non-white in the world. Besides the Japs, I enjoy manga. But I wouldn't even keep niggers around as slaves. You're too risky to have around. Go be kangz in the afterlife, monkey.

It destroys the cultural and demographic natural habitat of western civilization, dumbass.

London looks like Pakistan now and is no longer recognizable. Regions of Germany became refugee and burqa filled war zones. Same with France.

The natural culture of western society is under threat of extinction or forcible change due to too many immigrants from countries that do not assist countries that are indigenously European and western.

I'm indian by ethnicity, born and raised in the US. I don't want people from india coming here in droves to turn it into another india by outbreeding the whites and instituting the type of corruption that's common in india, nor do I want mexicans coming here in droves to turn this great land into mexico 2.0. I'd rather vote for those who promise tighter borders and stronger military funding because why the fuck should the US take in everyone who wants to come here? And don't get me started on niggers, they are the lowest form of biped but spew absolute hate even when spoonfed from birth until a much too long awaited death.

go away you fucking cunt, reported

>minorities
Because they won't stay minorities you dumb cunt
Can you not into birthrates and demographic projections?

Because being a minority sucks. And you don't remain a majority by importing a bunch of other people. Why is this concept so difficult for you memeflaggots?

Importing low IQ population and expecting seamless transition to high IQ population ability is insane. This is an actual argument as real as one can be.

>Why the majority is
Why you put a question mark at the end of the title of an explanatory essay.

your answers are out there, just obscured by bullshit and noise.
stop wasting your time listening to the (((media))).
read. starting with Aristotle is a good ideea.

for one because theyre not minorities, its a bullshit made up term.

We tried multiculturalism twice and the first time it was used by foreign powers for divide and conquer strategy until there was no country left and then it caused the 2nd world war, with all minorities having an axe to grind against us. Obviously poles are not learning animals so we're not stoning our politicians over bringing millions of ukrainians here, but that's something for another day.

because its not their countries. pretty simple hey