What is wrong with his brain?

breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/04/donald-trump-backs-away-from-closing-southern-border-threatens-car-tariffs-on-mexico-instead/

Attached: crustedover.jpg (1165x675, 851K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jhlZQnTYgSw
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-mexico-caravan/tempers-fray-in-mexico-
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-immigration/trump-administration-steps-up-effort-to-return-asylum-seekers-to-mexico-idUKKCN1RD320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is in yours, 24/7

youtu.be/jhlZQnTYgSw

Brain is important

Attached: Zion Don quote.jpg (476x474, 65K)

Did you actually think he would close the border?

It's his fucking duty. Fuck him. He's derelict in his duty. He should resign or be removed.

Attached: 1552689708040.jpg (333x500, 87K)

Fuck off leaf

It's okay bruv you can suck America's nuts without pretending to like Trump.

Attached: 1552606437314.jpg (857x1200, 345K)

Fuck off Paki trash.

Based and Redpilled, America is a kike infested shithole that isn't worth saving.

t. Schlomo Shekelberg

>“The only thing frankly better, but less drastic than closing the border, is to tariff the cars coming in,” Trump said. “We’re going to give them a one-year warning and if the drugs don’t stop or largely stop, we’ll put tariffs on Mexico and products, in particular cars.”

>t-the shut down is coming! i-if they don't respond to the tariffs! w-which I m-might impose in a year's time!

Drumpf: all talk, no action.

>getting mad at me because Trump did what he always does
Turn in that bump stock, faggot.

He actually reaffirmed his threat to close the boarder and even says it within a few seconds of the tariff comment.

t. Deyshaun Alfonso Antonio Smith

t. Tyrone "Goyberg" Hernandez the 56th

>He actually reaffirmed his threat to close the boarder
This, my wife keeps fucking niggers and I told her that she has 1 year left to stop doing it.

I'm sure the off comment of a year's time isn't subject to change or anything. No way he might say something else or do something totally different than what he said a few hours later like he's prone to doing.

The stated year has nothing to do with this, I'm sure...
>Tempers fray in Mexico as new controls frustrate U.S.-bound migrant caravan
>In response to Trump’s pressure, the government has been providing daily updates to U.S. officials on how it is acting more aggressively to halt migration flows, and providing specific numbers on how many people are being apprehended, a senior White House official said.
>reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-mexico-caravan/tempers-fray-in-mexico-
>Trump administration steps up effort to return asylum seekers to Mexico
>uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-immigration/trump-administration-steps-up-effort-to-return-asylum-seekers-to-mexico-idUKKCN1RD320
>WASHINGTON/SAN DIEGO (Reuters) - The Trump administration is intensifying measures to curb the flow of Central American asylum seekers crossing into the United States from Mexico, officials said on Monday, including sending more people back to Mexico to wait for their asylum claims to be heard by U.S. courts.

>Page not found
Really proved my point now didn't it?

Does anyone have a video of this speech lmfao

Alzheimer's or neurosyphilis, but probably both

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 4.02.26 AM.png (380x476, 387K)

He is jukin' and he is probin'

Attached: 1528382652781.png (333x382, 128K)

>Rule #1 Everyone is lying to you
>Other Rule # 1 It looks like a pyramid
>Other other Rule #1 Follow the money

You think these caravans are organic?
Trump is going for the jugular of whomever is funding it.

The man has given no one a reason to doubt him, he's fucking teflon, and he has huge pieces of the international establishment still against him.

The madman almost crashed China's economy with minimal tariffs, and reduced the trade gap by a noticeable double digit percentage, and got China to stop manufacturing fetanyl.

He's still only part way through the wall so he can't really close the border anyhow, yet, but commercial property being shipped through a closed "commercial border" can be seized as illegal imports, and the corporations funding this forced migration will all take a hit from tariffs.

He's doing what he can without Congress. Congress is a fucking joke. That's who you should be questioning.

Attached: ChoiceMade9.jpg (640x562, 158K)