Brit/pol/ - New extension edition

Links are shit / quick rundown:
- Maybot secures extension until June 30th, meaning UK will take part in EU elections
- Labour won the by-election, by the skin of their teeth
- tunnocks teacakes desu

Attached: 1534804797232.jpg (454x444, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ajl1ABdD8A
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9pcUr8I110
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares?

Don't the EU not want us meddling in their elections when we're on the way out? Yes, a long extension is bad optics for "brexit means brexit" May, but why would they give us one? France, Hungary and Italy have all signaled they wouldn't allow it.

Are you saying no deal is now illegal? I didn't understand that to be the case.

Attached: 1548356347323.png (404x442, 153K)

Honestly why bother?

We will be in extension limbo for at least another 2 years or until we accept a customs union or some shit

Mays deal + customs union so either way the backstop won’t matter anymore

Attached: kenorbyn.png (1200x606, 1.2M)

Her conferring with Jezza SOMEHOW managed to tank people's confidence in her even more. Amazing

Have you learnt literally nothing from the last 5 or so years?

If the EU commission wants something they get it. Half the 27 states probably don’t want an extension but they get orders from Berlin to accept and they do.

We’re in limbo now for a very long time OR until we accept a shit deal. No Deal isn’t going to happen because both sides don’t want it and will literally write entire BILLS in a day to stop it

Attached: Capture.png (583x277, 29K)

Just another fork stuck into a lump of meat that's burnt to a crisp.

do the tories think they are invincible or something

Brexit gets more fucked up by the day.
That they dont want to leave is now blatantly obvious, but it shines a light many people at my work now say they wont vote for big 3 parties again and will either abstain or vote for independent candidates in the future.

The by-election is really indicative of how a GE will go - Leavers will vote in remainers because they can't get over their tribal loyalties.

Attached: 1552999687619.jpg (361x250, 21K)

Attached: PROTECTING PEDOPHILES .jpg (235x300, 16K)

What the EU don't want is 28 member states, represented by a 27 state parliament. Which is what will happen if the UK doesn't elect MEP. Down the line someone might sperg out and start a constitutional process pretty much attempting to invalidate everything that parliament votes.

Long extension takes away the constant ramping up for pressure with oh mah brexit day is looming, and sets the UK on course for the second referendum. It's literally the best outcome from the EU, Junker and Tusk have been pushing for a long extension since day one. Now they have the path to enforce it (read the Cooper-Letwin bill, May cannot reject the EU offer, she has to ask Parliament)

This
Red tie good
Blue tie bad
Like Purple tie policy but bad blue men win if vote for Purple tie

Attached: 1518013571822.png (485x443, 25K)

Germany does no want no deal, Junker will be gone, he can say anything but he won't be there after the new commissioners & President are elected. Germany already in weak growth, a no deal kills them.

Attached: jokesONyou.jpg (1024x580, 71K)

Vote 60 Tommeh Tommeh Robinson (not his real name) Robinsons into the EU Parliament

Mogg gets it

Attached: mogg.png (647x410, 52K)

>Maybot secures extension
It's not secured; EU asked for a year long extension

What did you think of question time last night?

>Brexit day is March 29. If we don't have a good deal by then we will be leaving without one. No Deal is better than a Bad Deal!
>Brexit day is April 12. If we don't have a good deal by then we will be leaving without one. No Deal is better than a Bad Deal!
>Brexit day is May 22. If we don't have a good deal by then we will be leaving without one. No Deal is better than a Bad Deal!
>Brexit day is June 30. If we don't have a good deal by then we will be leaving without one. No Deal is better than a Bad Deal!

Attached: 1554297455907.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

Attached: I GOT YOUR VOTE DUMMY .jpg (615x411, 47K)

Why are you all so unimaginably seething that St. Anger was the best album Metallica ever made?
Get a grip you fucking LARPcels
youtube.com/watch?v=6ajl1ABdD8A

Hmmm. So by means of hanging around in the EU for longer, we'll be more likely to have a 2nd ref? I can't quite connect a long extension to another vote.

An extension has been approved, no?

Missed it. Summarise?

Attached: file.png (730x341, 53K)

>June extension
>Year long extension
I am so fucking tired of this shit.

Attached: ThisSucksMan.jpg (1085x1217, 209K)

Now we need him and his ERG chums to actually take some action.

Tusk offered a year long extension but May counter-offered June 30th

YOU GOT MY VOTE MUMMY Jow Forums BRITBONG THINK YOUR BASED

Attached: YOU SUPPORTED ME YOU CLOWN.png (640x480, 112K)

EXIRE IMPERIO NEMO POTEST

Ah, thanks. Interesting! I thought she had to take whatever EU offered straight to Parliament? Not this counter-offer lark.

Just to clarify, it will be a June extension, but if we have no deals by 23 May we will take part in EU elections.

Thus the plan would then be to ask for further extension to prevent no deal and not be embarrased by just having taken part in elections only to leave the month after with no deal.

People in this general will tell you otherwise though, they'll say its all 4d chess to get no deal, they're white pills and not true in the slightest

Attached: elections.png (640x414, 55K)

Its pretty LARPy, but Verhofstadt did worry about us working to destroy the EU from within, probably the best thing we can do under the circumstances. Hopefully the other states return a record number of eurosceptics

Attached: file.png (572x714, 264K)

omg just leave already

LETS GIVE HIM A TOP HAT the toppyist of tophats and we can all start waring monicals again

ohh laydee daaa

we will win

Attached: The humbling of Theresa May.jpg (790x350, 41K)

Attached: file.png (457x814, 243K)

Yeah they don't want Nige and a load of Brexit Party MEP shitting in the federalist punch.

Plus throw in a Brexiter PM and we can set the EU ablaze.

Why do we even fear being a vassal state for the EU under the extensions? Nigel Fromage and his band of career politicians never represented anyone. They have the lowest attendance of any EU party.

Unironically maybe we can

why doesn't he go back to UKIP. he'll split the vote

I bet you listen to Ride the LARPening

horrific isnt it

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9pcUr8I110
>If I could have my wasted days back
>Would I use them to get back on track

the true face of bourgeois democracy has been revealed, by this extension.

Frantic
tick tick tick tick
tick tock

You got a license for that fork?

IT'S ALL KICKING OFF NOW LADS

Attached: AnarchyInTheUK.png (212x294, 49K)

>My lifestyle
>Determines my deathstyle
>A rising tide
>That keeps pushing to the other side

Attached: cheekyline7.jpg (1300x1009, 137K)

Because UKIP got taken over by memers and it's no longer in the image of his ego-driven hobby horse.

i am quite ignorant i'll admit of how a lot of things work, i know theresa can't be kicked out for another year because she survived that no confidence thing, but couldn't a general election result in corbyn being PM or another remoaner tory PM? I'm not sure how the tory party would choose who would be their candidate for PM, can't the tory remoaners put a fellow cuck in as PM?

your favourite album is Master of LARPcels
your favourite album is And Virginity For All

ngl gonna down some vodka to forget about brexit for a bit

based

we can get them top hats and monocle's

we will win

Attached: BRITISHSCUM13.jpg (1680x1050, 206K)

Why not sniff a cheeky line with your voddy and listen to St. Anger, the absolute undeniable jewel of Metallica's career?

This. As blackpilled as it might sound, no-deal is simply not going to happen. Parliament and the EU will move heaven and earth to prevent it, even if it means stringing us all along indefinitely. Should we ever "leave" at all, it will be only nominally. Labour and the Tories can get away with anything, as they know that tribal voting and first-past-the-post will keep the true proponents of Brexit out of parliament.

>could

Wishful think this is when PESCO is already set up now.

>he'll split the vote

Nope, the EU election is proportional representation, it doesn't have the same flaws as first past the post. WE might end up with Tories and Labour coming 3rd and 4th.

Officially the backbenchers can't remove her now, they have suggested a unofficial secret ballot which would then pile pressure on the cabinet and Graham Brady to tell her to go.

Wouldn't need to have General Election although even with a Brexiter PM it would be very hard with such a small majority.

I can see the Night of the Long Knives after the May location elections in a few weeks time, if the Tories loose 1000+ seats they will make the move against May, the wet and Remainer Tories will then move to the CUK party because in all likelihood they will be deselected by their constituency associations because of what they have done.

Yeh the fact that so many politicians (lets not forget these people have the ultimate power in society and are PAID with PUBLIC MONEY to do their job) are openly advocating ignoring the referrendum result

THese are the same people who think they can just ban parts of the internet they dont like and put GPS trackers in knives, they're DANGEROUSLY ignorant, of course they'll do whatever it takes

>post yfw you found out Brexit was C A N C E L L E D

J/ks I already knew

Attached: BRANCELLED.jpg (524x626, 80K)

>WE might end up with Tories and Labour coming 3rd and 4th.
sorry but, what do you mean by this?

why are you so angry at Metallica for innovating and taking chances with their sound?
Why are you intimidated by the evolution of their musical style?

interesting, this is really unpresendented if a new party pops up and becomes in the top three even if they are a bunch of CUKs

i'm from scotland but live in england, i wonder what will happen up there because from what i hear people are finally getting sick of the SNP and their
>muh westminster
lines

Last EU elections resulted in UKIP becoming the major EU party, which BTW is the reason Cameron shit the bed and gave the UK a referendum on the EU. Now we have both UKIP and Brexit party who are for leaving the EU while conservatives and Labour are more for staying in to some degree. Make no mistake the majority of the country wants out of the EU and these elections will put the main parties in their place.

Extension is real. Extension is good.

Attached: Sex-Products-Men-Penis-enlargement-oil-growth-delay-spray-60-minutes-kidney-care-essential-oils-Fran (640x640, 92K)

Please aussie.. we just want you back

it's weird tho, the britih public strike me as weird in their voting habits since we put euroskeptics in europe but they don't make as big of an impact back home
What makes you think UKIP and brexit party stand a chance at being real players when they seem pretty neglected at the moment?
To be fair though it's not like the other parties have solid supporter-bases anymore, given that a lot of (was it a third?) labour voters voted to exit the EU

you got a license for that lump of meat?

in some areas, sure
however, ukip doesn't have people standing in every constituancy because they don't have the resources

Because he's (((controlled opposition)))

Why are you so jealous that Metallica take cocaine, have sex, attend parties and develop their sound with new, unorthodox ideas you fucking LARPcels?

Maybe an EU army isnt such a bad thing if we was a part of it probably could take over the world

you are a fucking moron. by-elections mean fuck all since the turn out is always terrible

>Thinks the EU army is used on the offensive

It will be for keeping a nation in line if they get any ideas you dumb cunt

Just checked the candidates for the local area and they are literally all labour or Tory, pretty bleak outlook desu

Because it’s a joseon regime tradition to write down everything the leader says, which has dated back hundreds of years, North Korea sees themselves as a continuation of that regime

Here user I've got the whole story here.

Attached: 114 child sex files linked to MPs have ‘vanished’.png (606x1521, 559K)

They only want an EU army as paramilitary police force, its easier using foreign troops to stamp out internal dissent.

When are the EU going to grace us with a reply to the June extension?

>Wanting a world ruled by globo homoism

you flush it out
you flush it out

FUCK ME LADS WE'RE ONLY A SINGLE STEP AWAY FROM WRITING SOME VERY STRONGLY WORDED LETTERS

I feel my world shake
like an earthquake

Sounds a bit up their with 9 11 being a inside job to be honest

Hard to see clear
Is it me
Is it fear

I'm madly in anger with you

>part of it
>he wants to be a vassal to the EU empire

Have a word with yourself lad.

Yeah if only there was an actual organisation in which military formations worked together on a regular basis to defend western and European interests...

Hmmm wonder what that is

I can see what you're doing GCHQ, though I'm not sure why. It is infantile and it will not work.

FPTP fucks the UK into locking the public to pick between two parties hence why FPTP gets called a two party system but we're in new territory now where the majority of the establishment is not representative of the people. UK politics is in a crisis and something has got to give.

you flush it out
you flush it out
I've done you you virgin
ave a line

Attached: cheekyline8.jpg (450x277, 21K)

In General Elections you have to contend with the first-past-the-post system, which makes it incredibly difficult for newer parties to break through. In each constituency, you will have a mass of tribal/tactical voters who will plump for Labour/Tories either because "me mum and dad always voted for them" or "to keep the other lot out".

Rate my local Woolworths, lads.

Attached: Capture.png (1537x684, 2.14M)

Mir ist kalt

Fuck, I got unlicensed forks!

So kalt
Why are you envious that ich habe keine lust?

Fuck, I got some unlicensed speciality imported rosbif.

filtermong's mum slobs my soul pole

I've got imported flake

>tfw you're a virgin who isn't invited to parties