If you can tell this man one thing when he was alive what would you tell him

if you can tell this man one thing when he was alive what would you tell him.

Attached: adolf-hitler.jpg (281x390, 14K)

my grandad is sorry.

Don't let the gooks drag the US into the war.

I would tell him Germany is beyond cucked and laugh in his face.

Attached: 1542503918884.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Attached: you just wanted to see this didnt you.png (500x477, 125K)

That his dream will echo out into the stars and beyond

"nigga burger"

Attached: 1554431897271.jpg (900x900, 476K)

don't leave it up to the boys to make such a big decision.

Leave Romania alone and don't fight with Russia.

Don't trust the anglos and also burgers are absolute cunts. They white but they niggers inside

Don't invade Russia.

>Leave Romania alone
That was never an option.
Ivan stole Basarabia, Hans stole Transylvania.

Shitalian calling anyone else a nigger, haaaa

Attached: ten3or.gif (300x226, 2.2M)

>a nigger
>said a nigger
Fucking nigger

He's whiter than you are, mutt.

homie, stay out of russia. Please.

>be actual nigger
>try to look cool

you know nobody likes you here negger?

Kill them all. You won't do it faggot.

Just starve them to death, bro.

+1

Uranium 235. Make lots of this stuff. Look in Saxony. Your Reich will last 1000 years. Until you figure out this riddle, invade more more. Hail victory.

dont invade russia or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Listen to your generals more and don't invade Russia. See if you can keep the US out of the war and slowly starve England into acknowledging your gains in Europe.

dont ever trust japs. build up the chinese army instead like falkenhausen planned.

Attached: Hitler Bombe.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

thank you

why? he didn't do anything

They land in Normandy.

Thank you I wont let you down

Invade us.

Attached: 1554113817696.gif (554x400, 120K)

don't invade russia you retard why would you divide your army on two fronts like that as well as needlessly antagonize another superpower. jesus fucking christ because of your napoleonic manlet syndrome related need to affirm how hung you are to the world you failed us all and doomed the west. you were the chosen one and our salvation what the fuck man. fuck off. also you were a cuck for not actually exterminating the kikes when you had the chance

before it was prudent to do so*

convenient memeflag mehmed

>what would you tell him
Don't invade Russia.

Ally the Soviet Union and smash the west. Be content with Europe as Marxism collapses anyway. The world today will end up a Nationalist USA, NS German Europe, nationalist former Soviet Union states, Imperial Japan and the British empire would not collapse with Africa and India packed with white settlers states.

Heaven on earth.

"HALT! Ihre Papiere bitte."

Attached: 1554455856998.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Mein ehre heißt treue

Don't ally with the Italians, they're not only useless surrender monkeys they'll lose you the war.

Stay out of Russia? So what was the point of anything Hitler did then? His whole objective was to secure living space for Germanic peoples.

They would have taken over an important oil source, effectively rendering Germany incapable of operating the tanks and ending the war right there. This is why Germany had to attack when they did according to Himmler in a secret speech to the SS leadership. It was recorded, I listened to it.

Iran for Aryans!
Europe for Europeans!
Bongs, fuck off to Israel!

team up with the eastern europeans, they hate stalin more than you do
avoid asia

Take detailed records of every person who is detained in concentration camps. Take plenty of pictures and document what the delousing chambers were used for. Of course that could be futile since Holocaustians need no evidence to believe their hoax.

You tried senpai

Invest in Bitcoin

Attached: 1544245809669.png (748x609, 905K)

Abandon Germany and move to India

Gypsies back to India!

>whiter then you mario

Ignorant bong is ignorant
>Gypsies are Europeans that invaded India. >They were sent home by the Hindu.
>If the Pikes would go too, your shithole country would be entirely depopulated.

>dying in war against your oun people
>so patriotic. so brave

you bong never learn

blonde haired blue eyed master race checking in.

if i had the knowledge i have now? kill einstein or he'll go on to help the USA to develop nukes to defeated japan and don't turn on russia until occupied europe is secured for the master race.

sieg heil mein fuhrer!

Attached: 1554100842288.jpg (1400x1048, 268K)

youre weaker than ethiopia
kek

Attached: Ethiopa BTFOs Pasta niggers..png (318x1021, 374K)

Italians are our people?

Half your population are basically Arabs, unlike Slavs who are actually white as snow.

Attached: Arab.jpg (640x427, 38K)

Gypsies = Romanians

I'm sorry

My grandad is very sorry.

>in descending order of importance

2nd, let Mussolinni fend for himself in Greece and the Balkans unless the British actually land a substantial body of troops, it will delay Barbarossa by vital weeks and push Taifun into October rather than August.

3rd, MAKE SURE von Bock has what he needs to ensure a breakthrough at the Moscow Suburbs. Barbarossa is workable, but in the end it succeeds or fails with Fall Taifun.

4th, avoid wunderwaffe projects like the Landkreuzer and the V weapons. Funnel every single mark and every single pound of steel saved into building more StuG and Pzkfw IVs. Keep von Braun working however, though sicc him on developing hand-held rocket AT weapons instead.

5th, the MKb. 41, and especially the new 8mm kurzpatrone, is brilliant, stamped-steel aesthetics be damned. Replace ALL submachine guns and rifles with it IMMEDIATELY, except for one or two men in a squad armed with scoped Kar98s as precision weapons. Keep 8x57mmIS around ONLY for the MG42 and the precision rifles.

6th, DON'T USE JEWS AS FORCED LABOR, THEY'RE SABOTAGING THE PANTHERS! THAT'S WHY THE FINAL DRIVE/TRANSMISSIONS ARE ALL FUCKED!

Also consider ditching an alliance with the Japs, they stab you in the back by failing to invade the SU and drag the Amis into the war, but you'll be contending with their material one way.

Attached: Operation_Taifun_battle_at_Moscow_outskirts.jpg (652x687, 312K)

are you retarded blerim?
you're not white
you're the lowest caste of indian

k shill

He didn't randomly turn on Russia. He saw then amassing forces on his eastern border and tried preemptively invading. He thought he would be able to take Moscow faster.

>don't turn on russia until occupied europe is secured for the master race.
People keep pretending as if he had a choice. They had issues getting enough oil anyway because of all the boycotts, the expanding USSR was about to swallow up a massive source.

i've read that hitler could have made a shitton of uboats but chose to only make 80 or something (don't remember the number)
it also said that he could have had dominion over the sea if he made more
is that true?

Words are useless, I would start crying and salute him.

Attached: CommentPhotos.com_1406570831.jpg (290x260, 45K)

>1st of all, focus Kriegsmarine resources into U-boats and Panzerschiff, forget vanity projects like the Bismark and Tirpitz. Use PzrSf in numbers to tie up RN heavy surface combatants and the U-boats to strangle the UK.

Yes, that was the omitted first part of my post.

F**k you NAZI
*PUNCH*
Thats for the Holocaust
*PUNCH*
Thats for People of Colour
*PUNCH*
And thats for the LGBTBRAAAP community

"Do you know suicidal people goes to Hell?"

Enigma is compromised.

Have a steak, rare

THIS TOO

THIS TOO

the only thing i remember learning in history calss about Hitler turning on russia is that he was frustrated with their ineffectiveness.

I do remember some recording revealed recently talking about barrels of oil from somewhere though.

>the expanding USSR was about to swallow up a massive source.

and doesn't this HELP their ally, Hitler?

Attached: 1544926832472.jpg (650x366, 20K)

maybe he assumed that britain would just capitulate and he wouldn't need them?

This.

It's funny how so many hollywood historians are around. As if going to war with Russia was ever up for debate.

don't invade the plunger people, be grateful for what you have

Eurocentric scientists literally threw the Italians under the bus to justify this. They said that Ethiopians were whiter than Italians I shit you not.

"don't trust the J...." oh wait

Gas the Jews

Attached: NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.gif (642x292, 3.71M)

Yeah, yeah.
Keep gargling your master's cum, doggie.

Attached: 1551503866536.jpg (720x942, 97K)

Slow down and dont start shit with russia. Rome wasnt built in a day and a war on so many fronts is unwinnable.

>Einstein was instrumental in developing nukes
>Germany wasn't a hair's breadth from developing their own

Attached: serveimage[1].jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Just bee yourself

Just get on the yangbucks dude

No, he wanted to get into a heavy surface combatant dick-swinging contest and tried to match the RN in tonnage which was a fool's game.

The KM couldn't even get a single fucking carrier afloat because of it, which was another of Hitler's cardinal sins imo.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Attached: Starvin marvin vs Musolini.jpg (1140x749, 116K)

Kek

dude why didn't he just make more uboats
i'd be peak clownworld if that was the only reason we have trannies fags and niggers fucking our women
because some austrian fellow thought boats were cooler than subs

Can I have a autogram?

>and doesn't this HELP their ally, Hitler?
Germany was receiving oil from that source, if the USSR would have taken it over, they could just have stopped the supplies to Germany at any time, declared war and taken Germany easily. Himmler mentioned the exact place that the USSR was about to take, but I'll have to find the part again. I listened though a collection of all recorded Himmler speeches while doing boring work and I don't know the exact spot. It's many hours of recording.

>Just bee yourself
Rude.

Attached: serveimage[1].jpg (600x450, 30K)

Finish them off at Dunkirk and proceed to invade England.Don't waste time in the Balkans.Wait till UK is done before you turn to Russia.Enigma is compromised.Hess is gonna fly out from Augsburg.Thank me later.

Well, in his defense, ships are cooler than subs. (FYI subs are boats, ships are....ships. I don't know if that distinction exists in Macedonian but in English it's a p. big distinction.)

One of Hitler's biggest faults is that he was a romantic. He though Germany *had* to match the RN in tonnage because it was only right for a great power like Germany to have a huge navy like the RN did. Shitting out thousands of U-Boats wasn't proper, even if it would have led to a total and effective blockade of the UK.

It's a lot like the case of the Sturmgewehr. The Heer literally had to go around Hitler's back several times to keep the program alive because he kept cancelling it. Why? Because, and I am not shitting you, it was ugly.

Attached: Tirpitz.jpg (1600x1091, 383K)

Dude, remove those mutt-lens. Not even italians consider Italy worthy of dying for. We're not demented nationalists like your niggerfest of a country.
Kys

Attached: 1548773963539.jpg (434x600, 48K)

He had to invade Russia you bucks, he had no oil and Russia's army would get larger and larger as time goes by and they had access to unlimited us a monopoly money. For axis to win Italy would need to behave and not invade greece

I'd prove that I'm from the future and then give him a bunch of bad advice to cause civil unrest; then I'd go through with operation Valkyrie to overthrow him and become the leader of Germany with knowledge of the future. None of you fags are going to come up with a better answer than that.

Attached: cutiepie.png (700x700, 200K)

Says the spaghettinigger.

Don't invade Russia or attack Britain.

Make an alliance with Clement Attlee at all costs to keep churchilll away from government.
Build more panthers and fewer tigers.
Annihilate the BEF at Dunkirk if war starts and Churchill is in command.
Do not switch from bombing RAF airfields to bombing cities in the Battle of Britain when you are hours away from breaking the RAF as a fighting force.

1. listen to your generals about Barbarossa. Do exactly what they suggest and go straight for Moscow. Also don't delay the attack to help fellow pasta with their struggle in Greece.
2. keep US out of the war at any cost because they over tank and over plane you 10:1.
Good luck

"Your nose looks like a Jew nose, so get on the fucking train."

Italy invading Greece was not just Duce's whim.They needed Crete and the other Greek ports to easily secure Egypt and the middle east by dominating east med.At least that was the plan.Eliminating England was priority no1 and they fucked it up.Even with the delay in the Balkans ,instead of turning around and going for Russia they should have gone ahead and finish off the Brits.That would secure them the oil fields in middle east too

Agree! Deport 'em all.