Reminder that women are degenerates and would rather get pounded by a disease ridden, never cleaned once black cock

Reminder that women are degenerates and would rather get pounded by a disease ridden, never cleaned once black cock.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-47825841

Attached: 1550184305034.jpg (794x1146, 84K)

zug zug

As a Christian, as long as it happens with Christ's blessing (in a marriage) that is OK.

It’s ok the state will pay for the child

Reminder that you're a incel faggot. Please kys

Anyone have links to current pics of the orcbaby?

I'm not black but I am brown and I gotta say, lived in Portland, Miami, Toronto and Calgary, lost count of how many white women have loved my brown dick. If any of you guys, racist white boys or not, would like to see some hot videos and pictures of white women (a few cheating married hoes even) get railed, feel free to leave a THROWAWAY email and I'll be in touch with some hot OC. I won't judge you. A lot of you boys are secretly into stuff like BLACKED. Your credit card statement probs says a lot. But whose gonna know right/

>t. blacked fat ugly roastie

i spit on you

My friend just got herpes from smooching with an Arab in a club, at least blacks don't stink and have diseases

>Reminder that women are degenerates

Attached: genderinc.png (800x600, 47K)

What's wrong with her face?

>At least blacks don't stink and have diseases
You ever smelt one? Their skin radiates shit also have you ever heard of the little disease AIDS?

>murders 1 billion babies
>but men tho
kay

80% of pussy can't even take a 5 inch cock balls deep, with a fleshlite he's not missing anything, he's getting more

I'm black and I don't fuck white women, too risky. Asian girls from NYC (the onces that went to Stuy or Brooklyn Tech) are way hotter, been fucking them since high school

Attached: Snapchat-1037102314.jpg (1080x1322, 352K)

Sheboon syndrom.

Reminder that niggers get the trash women and are somehow proud of that

Attached: lol blacked.jpg (1707x684, 111K)

Attached: Bestof4Chan_23.jpg (640x318, 58K)

what an ugly ass monkey

Nice story virgin nigger

>Reminder that women are degenerates
Y'all just keep paying for them.