EVIL WIYTE WUMEN

If you're a white guy who prefers an asian to a beautiful white woman, you're probably mentally ill and deserve your shitty genes to pump out hapas anyways. Your kids will always have an identity crisis. They will be rejected by both white society and asian society.
You have all been rejected by white women too many times, but listen I'm a gay white guy (most of you have never even touched a woman, so who's the real faggots here?) who could get all the white women I wanted. I could have gotten married to a wonderful white woman and had kids with her. You losers need to get fit, practice better hygiene, and actually improve yourselves instead and you would actually get a decent white woman instead of fantasizing about some (in reality ugly) asian wife. Japanese aren't even fucking each other, you think they're going to fuck you? Keep dreaming, faggots.

Attached: 1360x2048-4545131-blonde-model-russian-katarina-pudar.jpg (1360x2048, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/gasaidosya/?hl=en
youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1551493935609.png (987x897, 843K)

That's a dude

So do white women look like this in the USA? With everyone above 200lbs why would any white man want them?

Attached: 123456789.webm (420x748, 2.9M)

op is a whiteknight. also a cuck for trying to justifying the shitty behaviours of modern western women and comparing them to asians. low-iq post.

nice one. i can tell that you're a beta.

>literal faggot trying to preach
LOL

justify*

Uhhh sauce and nudes?

And I can tell you're a loser who has always been rejected by white women and probably all women in general.

It's irrelevant if we want white or in fact any women.

Women are now, regrettably, in the position of power when it comes to sex and unless your looks are above 8/10 you have no real chance of actually being loved.

Also, getting fit to get women is laughable.if you want to spend 2 hours a day at the gym just to get your dick wet (as I said, girls won't fall in love with you just because you are ripped,just look at how many dudes are ripped, why would you be any better than them?), you are literally retarded.

You should get fit because you want to and because you do it for yourself. Fuck what a dumb hole across the club wants.

If you aren't a decent looking guy who takes care of himself with good hygiene practice, eats well, and dresses with. You don't even have to be rich, just have a decent job. AND you still can't get a woman, then that's nature telling you you're a fucking loser and don't deserve to have his genes passed on.

*are a decent guy*

She looks like she's 10.

For you.

instagram.com/gasaidosya/?hl=en

I'd fuck that boy

Seethe some more hapa incel

Having 6 white kids fuck off kike.

Actually redpilled unlike the average beta simp Greek. I drink to you

What if I'm hapa, 22, divorced with no kids, and more wealthy than you?
Was it okay that my ex wife is white? Was it okay that my girlfriend after her is the same asian I am?
Was it okay when I fucked both of them in the same day? My dick felt pretty okay.

Attached: 1540830248035.jpg (1366x768, 278K)

So why dont you stop being a faggot and have children dumbass

I am and I do prefer asian women. Can't help what we're attracted to.

Based and I hope my children turn out like you.

I agree, so when that guy murders a bunch of chads and stacies thats also nature saying ''dont be such a dick''

Thanks user

You actually think all Asian women look like that? Actually visit Japan dude. They all look like freaks.

Asians are just weird. At least white women can subtly be cunts. Asians are just NPCs.

What ever coal burner fuck off with your bastard nigger mutt.

Attached: 1550243482402.jpg (451x855, 159K)

>I could have gotten married to a wonderful white woman and had kids with her.
No, but instead you chose to be a degenerate faggot whose parents are ashamed of. Enjoy putting your penis up a man's shitty rectum

Because that happened

Why do you think I'm not having kids?
You should learn too that you're mentally ill and shouldn't have kids either.

what's the matter memeflag jew? asian girls don't like devorcing their guys for bunch of shekels?

Attached: 1541406786269.jpg (900x1046, 337K)

>You should learn too that you're mentally ill
Not mentally ill enough to put my penis in a man's shitty arse

>They all look like freaks.
that's not true:

BASED

What greeks?

Remember, every flaggot should be considered either a JIDF, of poojeet.
Disregard all flaggots.

Attached: 1554254726175.png (680x680, 620K)

"Women are not a resource, the womb is. The woman is an unfortunate parasite on the womb."

Attached: women 46456.png (750x494, 714K)

What kind of blackpill bullshit is this

roastie BTFO

Attached: asian 45567z.jpg (643x878, 75K)

>this
this
>this
this
>this
this

Attached: single mum scum 4567567.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

Wise words from Greekbro. Listen to him fags.

But you are not, so it doesn't matter.

asian chicks r fucking ugly.

only weaboo incels want those gooks.

The same can be said about american women
American women are fat and only beta orbiting incels want those landwhales
also nice reddit spacing faggot
i bet you're from Jow Forumshapas

White women were a mistake.

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0

Asian girls are white

Attached: 22710h.jpg (368x267, 32K)

Her name is Katarina Pudar. Russian model

I'm a blond guy, I like brown grills and they like me back.

What's the problem here?

Attached: 1544636614180.jpg (460x460, 62K)

ROASTIE TOASTIE

Attached: 1553514713822.jpg (980x742, 100K)

Seeing white women in a sea of asian women is breathtaking. Call me whatever but goddam I’m proud that my race of women aren’t just one massive string of brown/ black eyes and hair like chinks, spics, niggers, ect.

The only reason I let yellow cunts near me is because you don’t have to buy them dinner first and you can fuck them from behind so you can’t see their face. I put jn effort for white women.

Attached: 9B1FF334-45E6-43B8-88E1-A93E20244FCF.jpg (496x618, 24K)

Says the White Man

Attached: Dumb.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Look eurasian tiger is using a vpn again

Attached: 1507834125008.jpg (1024x768, 331K)

>Was it okay that my ex wife is white? Was it okay that my girlfriend after her is the same asian I am?
divorce and fornication are never ok

Attached: hmmm.png (500x319, 189K)

Attached: pure aryan.png (476x401, 138K)

Actually im attracted to jewish women

Jews are white

white women are the worse enemy of white men

Attached: YOU!.jpg (500x731, 45K)

Nvm eurasian tiger is a chad
keep seething incel

Attached: mixed chad.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Up until recently I never dated anyone but white women though I have fucked a couple of Korean girls just for kicks. But recently my next door neighbors sister moved in with him. They’re Mexicans and they look the part. Like native Mexican with little to no white admixture. Short, dark black hair, light brown skin. Sister is cute for what she is and I decided just for kicks to ask her out. We went out a few times. She speaks little English but my Spanish is ok so we could talk. Within two weeks she was over at my house cooking for me, cleaning my house, walking my dog. It was insane. I never experienced that with any woman. I broke it off shortly after because I knew it was doomed to failure because I’m not going to have mutt children, but I am faced with the reality that there are very few white women who would treat me that way and that’s moderately blackpilling.

yes and hot AF

Attached: punch.jpg (660x371, 44K)

Attached: 07D10A58-829F-4074-9212-425225EED159.jpg (124x125, 3K)

>EVIL WIYTE WUMEN

Attached: 1510909458030.jpg (591x1808, 259K)