Arabic is replacing Spanish as America’s second language. How does this make you feel?

Arabic is replacing Spanish as America’s second language. How does this make you feel?

Attached: 5DE0D5C9-15E3-4801-A532-C768DC6AA86D.jpg (768x1024, 170K)

what store? and show flag

This has to be in Minneapolis.

>Al-Grills
>Al-Windex
>Al-ZipZap
>Al-Swing-cool
>Al-bright-lamp

That could also be in an Arab state.

Home Depot by the looks of it.

hopeful

its probably in ceuta, the spanish enclave on morocco's coast

Cool flag bro

considering that they would install sharia and kill all of the people I don't like, I don't see it as a horrible thing. I'd pay a Christian tax and that's about it.
2nd class citizen or 1st if I converted compared to being a 6th class citizen.

no usury so no more jews, no degeneracy, no feminism and no faggots.

considering the alternatives Islamic rule wouldn't near be as bad as Jewish rule.

So Michigan then

Im driving in my Ashkenazi-financed Prius screaming Allahu akhbar to a fucking snackbar. On TV some Arab is shooting random gay bastards ratatata

That ain’t the Depot you bastard

I don't know about that... there are so few muslims compared to spics here, really...

This is probably Walmart in Dearborn. I'd say nuke that shithole city already, nothing of value would be lost. It's fast resembling the shitholes they came from.

Attached: EDFE57EF-8F41-4DAE-9D4C-72623E2B0354-15237-0000030C5206B9F5.jpg (2592x1944, 1.74M)

Why would the signs be in English?

this

never going to happen. a bunch of arabs are scared of getting harassed ever since 'muh 9/11'

have y'all never been in a home depot

youre fucking retarded. dearborn is inbetween detroit and ann arbor and isnt that bad

That's not in the US you stupid fucking nigger.

>Go to America in 2050
>Signs are only in Spanish, Arabic, and Chinese now, and for some reason Russian too
>Some signs with small English text (Words aren't even spelled right)
Le 24% comes up to me "Do ant want to lick mi burrito y fuck mi wife's cobaka sharmut?"

It's been a while.. I can see that now.

on a scale of 1-10? Brenton Tarrant.

Attached: bb26399598807810666af34c0c73735856f746c7-1.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Home depot exists outside the US?

That’s definitely not true.

Americans will never learn a second language anyways no matter what it is.

>isn't that bad
For whom? Refugees fleeing war? Hell, Flint would be an upgrade for them too. Ask anyone from the metro area what was Dearborn like in the 70s/80s vs now.

this goyim gets it

Attached: good very gooood.gif (297x168, 1.04M)

Many americans' second language is english

Here in California that meme is partially true. What I mean by that is that Spanish is in big font while English is in cuck sized font.

Because it has a large english speaking community and it belonged to morocco then portugal followed by England and then spain

Some times I try imagining being German instead of Polish

> having my daughters raped by muslims is he future I'm working for

That's English you piece of dumbass shit.

A Home Depot in Dearborn, apparentlt.
It is.
It is the Depot.
Highly underrated.

>MUH 1970s and 1980s
YEAH THAT'S 4 OR 5 DECADES AGO YOU MONGOLOID RETARD.

Source? That could be a store in Britain for all we know. Also show flag

"Our prices will make you say Allah akbar!"

If I were a Latino in the US id slowly start getting pretty pissed off.
>Everyone bitching about "diversity", but they actually only mean black people and the occasional Asian
>Everyone bitching about "poor Islam" and "poor Judaism", but Mexicans despite actually making up a huge chunk of the total population still only get called border jumpers, despite living in the USA for hundreds of years
>Trump runs on an anti-immigration platform, yet Mexicans make up 80% of manual labor in the USA

how far you have fallen America...baka

>Arabic is replacing Spanish as America’s second language. How does this make you feel?
Uncomfrotable since that ius what lying makes me feel. Spanish is spoken by millions in the USA, while Arabic is barely spoken by a million or so.

It's not ok to lie OP, show flag, maybe?

t.heinz rodrieugez

Most of them speak Somali and are probably not literate in Somali or Arabic.

We sliced our prices like James Foley! 20% Off on all garden furniture!

Sounds like the race for last place has a new star contender entering the ring

Imagine being this Muslim

Attached: 1473567898884.jpg (1066x800, 870K)

the united states is showing us that it IS UNITED the only race is the human race.

Michigan is a hotbed of muzzies, not sure why they were imported there tho

Attached: 1553693609135.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

>isnt that bad
Yes it is. It's full of sandniggers.

>when you hate real niggers so much you flood your city with sandniggers to replace them and yourself
The absolute state of Dearborn.

See Dearborn had a mayor for like 30 years that hated the fuck out of regular niggers so much he essentially social engineered the city to keep them out by flooding the place with dune coons. Not even joking.

Having daughters is the most cucked thing anyways

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1552775727947.jpg (439x392, 22K)

I guess you can make bombs out of all that shit somehow.

Entire sections of where I currently live are spanish-only. We have another section that may as well be little saudi arabia, burkas and durkas everywhere. I'm moving soon. They don't integrate, they just set up mini-states here and try to take the place over with breeding rates.
Better shitigan than anywhere nice. Let the somalis freeze their nuts off.

Spanish food smells better than Arabic food.

>eating spic gruel
Disgusting. I have never eaten at a mexican restaurant.

Where's the bomb section?

>sage
A meme flag, what a surprise...

Its only in aryanbic.....you proly wouldnt understand.

They have arabic in my local gym which is all white. I have not seen one towel head

And the end of the day I could deal with it probably. It is a shake some of those rules are faggotty like no bacon or beer. Is goat sex mandatory?

To be honest I would rather this country be full of people from places like India and the middle east than shitxico.
Fuck mexicans, they're roaches.

No, but copycat stores scatter the globe. You're retarded if you think this is a Home Depot in the US...

>Arabic is replacing Spanish as America’s second language. How does this make you feel?

Not in Texas it's not. You gotta look hard to find anyone speaking Arabic here and Arabic signs are almost non existent unless you go specifically to an Arabic market or restaurant. But you can find a Spanish speaker anywhere in about a third of a second.