BBC btfos Sweden

British BBC has made a program where they visit Sweden come to the following conclusions:

1. It has one of the highest crime rates in Europe

2. The Swedish media and politicians are lying about its rape statistics

3. Their politicians spread propaganda

How is this possible? I thought the BBC was cucked? What made them make such a show about Sweden when the UK is doing all the same things?

Link:
youtu.be/SCKxyDTlfHs

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (1200x750, 1K)

Outside of London, the UK is actually liveable however Sweden is too far gone and you should kill yourself faggot

Attached: 3EDCCCA2-8D57-4697-BAFE-A4EBDD63C3AE.jpg (619x633, 127K)

Swedish sissies have melanin receptors in their rectums.

>I thought the BBC was cucked?
Do they specifically attribute these things to immigration/diversity? If not, they're still cucked.

>I thought the BBC was cucked?

Fucking retard. The media always starts saying the truth when everyone alreay see the truth. They'll blame some rightwing politics for this shit

Spend too much time on Jow Forums. Already expected 5 niggers with the greentext saying "HOW CAN YOU COMPETE WHITEBOI"

Based

This isn't really true. The cities are the worst by far, however we're soon reaching a point where there are niggers everywhere, even on the country side.

As if BBC doesn't lie

The BBC is cucked but the queen has no interests in lying about Sweden so the BBC is allowed to show the truth.

How fucked up is it that sweden, a country that was in 2000 named the best place in the world to live, is now rape&acid atack&grenade explosion central, just by adding brown people.

Why cant lefties see this as the ultimate proof that imigration doesnt work .

Sweden probably has the worst leftist brainwashing in the world. Social marxism has infiltrated pretty much every institute in Sweden. The (((media))) and commie elite imported 1.4 million people in the last 20 years. To be honest Sweden really is the best example of white genocide.

>just by adding brown people
this. reminds me of that sick girl in the sixth sense. keep taking the poison.

Attached: 107809_1219022893805_full.jpg (711x441, 35K)

The BBC?
Pot - kettle, man.

nice

sweden was infiltrated by the jews a long time ago

BIN THAT KNIFE Hey Nigel, you are the worlds most cucked country where pakies are allowed to rape 10 000 lolies ever week

Which part outside of London do you mean, Achmed? Bradford, Leicester, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cardiff, Slough....?

This is true. Sweden is failing. Immigrants are perpetrating hate crime against ethnic swedes daily, and getting minimum sentences (if any).

That's why the difference is so stark. Sweden has fallen from grace. The UK, on the other hand, is objectively a lot worse than Sweden when it comes to immigration - some parts of London are darker than Mogadishu - but the UK has always been shit. That's why the difference isn't as staggering.

Both the UK and Sweden are fine. Turn off the telly and see for yourself. Our nation's are strong and resilient.

Checked, bogdan

>Sweden is dying at 90% white

If only you knew how bad things can get

>BBC btfos Sweden
More like BBC btfos Swedish men(if you catch my drift)

The moment I read Sweden and BBC in one sentence I legit thought this was another BLACKED thread with blonde women.

You forgot Rotherham

>yea but they are worse
kek, that's such a cucked attitude. it's like cancer patients in the hospice self soothing and pointing at Joe because he is closer to the end than them. SAD, many such cases. you are all literally fucked. ALL.

Attached: jihad.png (620x420, 250K)

I too was disappointed

Funny story btw

My friends aunt married a black guy, they had three mulatto kids and then the aunty broke up with the black guy (oh I wonder why amirite?).

Following the break up someone showed up in her apartment building (in rosengård ofc) and fired a machine gun into her apartment. She and the children survived but being completely retarded and brainwashed she says that "theres no way my ex did it, he would never do such a thing!".

COAL BURNER STATUS:
TOLL PAID

Pointing their fingers at others so that their own audience will not realize that they are being brainwashed by a bunch of pedophile kikes.

They Uncucked themselves when they learned they will be down the drain in a matter of months.

I actually take that back. Just watched it and they're painting a picture where Sweden has always had it's dark side, but now the media focus on just that.

The funny part is that they just slipped in the dark side of the past (Sweden was the richest country, in love with itself, but back then some already said there was a darker side) without specifying it at all.

It's a whitewashing of what is happening, a cheap explanation by painting a picture of two narratives that could be told about the same reality. 'Maybe it's the weather' ...

>BBC btfos Sweden
Would you believe I read this as something other than the British Broadcasting Corporation?

>You forgot Rotherham
It's easily done, user.

You might have noticed that the media enjoy telling everyone how fucked things are, but never target specific government corruption, examine clear breakdowns in the system to be rectified, or name individual politicians. They just turn up and pour more pointless fuel on the fire

>you are all literally fucked. ALL.
no we're not

Attached: le_56.png (200x164, 44K)

Cornwall/ Somerset area is basically all white rural people who hate shitskins and niggers

I've been to stockholm and london and stockholm is miles nicer, all though from what i have heard stockholm is alot more segregated.

To be fair I visited Edinburgh 2-3 years ago and saw maybe one shitskin in 5 days. Glasgow had some more but it was still like 95% white. Manchester was quite fucked though. England is definitely worse than Scotland.

>How is this possible? I thought the BBC was cucked? What made them make such a show about Sweden when the UK is doing all the same things?
is it really that hard to figure out?
TO
TURN
AWAY
ATTENTION
FROM
THEIR
OWN
SHITHOLE
>look dumb peasants. swedes have it even worse. now back to work

But Sweden has more immigrants than the UK percentage wise. Or at least non-European/non-white immigrants.

fug forgot pic

Attached: Muslim-rape-gang-headlines-UK.jpg (630x479, 93K)

the natives in glasgow are nigger tier though

unironicly this,
swedes arent deluded about the state of this county while on here you have idiots saying "Dude its just london lmao my small gay village in the south west is all white british empire back by saturday"

True. I started realizing that as I was finishing it as well.

there's no rosengård in norway, you dumb VPNfaggot

You guys are all fucked. Meanwhile here in comfy Australia, our cities are basically 85% white (the rest is mostly East Asians). The few Muslims here are rich and we'll behaved.

Anglo here. Swedes are convinced their country is a fucking EUtopia. Meanwhile the cities are full of shitskins and there’s a twelve year waiting list to get a first hand contract for a rental apartment. I don’t even think second hand contracts are legal in most countries but here it’s a thing, and if you’re lucky enough to get one you’ll find yourself moving every six months to a year. And why can’t doctors and engineers find apartments in the city? Because they’ve been handed out to refugees, yet they invite more and more of them to come here. The system here was positioned to collapse in the early 00s but they prop it up through a scam housing market and mass migration of cheap labour shitskins. 800 grand for a two bed wooden shack near the city not even a tenth the size of London. Welcome to Göteborg where according to Swedes everything is fantastic.

Also look up Jantes law, a series of rules Swedes are convinced to follow since preschool, it’s essentially surrendering oneself to the system. The system has replaced fathers, mothers, religion, and everything else you can think of.

Don’t forget they just invited 11 million turkic Muslims from China.

meh jante basically just means dont act like youre hot shit, more or less the antithesis of what niggers and arabs are bringing to the mix by their evergrowing presence here.

Isnt BBC throwing stones in a glass house?

Not if they ban glass for its ability to be used as a weapon

Based Nordic CVCK

another deluded anglosphere faggot
all the same

Sweden is clownworld ground zero, and a great visual representation of what we can expect for the rest of western EU

Attached: 1554454720172m.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

I would be suprised if brits are forced to use shackles soon

Wouldnt

Somerset is a fucking wasteland, nothing but loud drunks and druggies, no employment prospects, and all the run-down crumbling infrastructure and buildings you'd expect from a post-industrial area. The rural towns and farming areas are ok, but again there's just no jobs at all

What about Belgium? I heard that north Belgium is pretty based desu

Attached: 1554181442498m.jpg (1024x919, 78K)

Our language and stubbornness to it is a great filter on degenerate Anglo culture and our tv/media still mainly being Flemish gentiles also helps... It's getting worse though probably just a slower pace

I'm gonna miss that weird accent, IKEA, and Swedish Death Metal pretty soon aren't I?

u wot?

How can Sw*des even compete against the BBC?

At least they have based Fraser Anning tho

I think after Brexit they don't cover up for each other anymore

projection deflection

WESSEX
>WESSEX
WESSEX
>WESSEX
WESSEX
>WESSEX

Get gud. Fucking waster.

watch it again you fool. the propaganda is glaring

>only city they visit is Malmö
lel

Göteborg is just as bad. I also traveled by car up to Umea, every little town I stopped at was full of shitskins.

Northern Sweden is Hitler Country

C O P E
O
P
E

Not at all. Northern Sweden is empty except for students, a few hicks, left wing education and government workers, and whatever refugees get sent to those hell holes.

BBC the News Network or BBC because of all the niggers raping Swedes? They both true tho

>BBC investigating rape
pot call kettle black

>Implying this is our fault
Boomer mentality, kys

Oh boy oh boy...

Attached: loli-ass-clap-squads.jpg (1809x1874, 697K)

niggers and sandniggers hate the cold,the north will be fine for now

Attached: Dav7s7BX4AAI7qZ.jpg (300x268, 17K)

I’m going to miss Sweden.

Attached: BFB35D30-C7D6-4ECE-B3BA-0AC57C0D20B0.jpg (448x478, 31K)

north is socdem stronghold, they still live in the 60’s only now there’s less jobs and factories and all their kids are dying from fentanyl overdoses at 15

Abide to the Janitor Law swede!
Orrr social service will come to ur house!

Remember that the UK did not take any refugees during the migrant crisis. We are super cucked but not as bad as Sweden. The BBC reflects that a bit.

Attached: 1595060114274.jpg (800x548, 133K)

Have the bbc, done a similar report with or without the timelines about cultural degradation within its own nation?
Smells of misdirection to me.

>swedes arent deluded about the state of this county
AHAHAHAHA

>What made them make such a show about Sweden when the UK is doing all the same things?

They want to keep their jobs. Shakespeare wrote about denmark to avoid persecution of the powers that be.

>Its another your country is worse then mine.

Bruv, do you realy want to praise a country where every single white people is ugly

I now live in yorkshire and find it worse and less british than the area of london i grew up in.

How very quintessential of you.

I unironically think Sweden has a nation wide cuckold self extinction fetish.
I think it must get them literally aroused to see their people family and relatives raped and killed and their country turn into a low double digits IQ shit hole.
There is no other explanation but a nation wide auto destructive fetish.

The Northeast and Southwest are basically the only parts of England that remain 90% + white.

Sweden is still a good place at least if you arent poor. The country is degrading and the goverment is doing it best to patch it up and keep going the same path. Schooling, law, housing etc is pretty much all failing.

The average Swede is a sheep and crave a authority to tell them what to do and think. Old boomers can vote for the same crap every election without reflecting about anything. Zoomers are a little bit better regarding immigration but many have swallowed the globalist pill.

They literally concluded that there is only a "perception" of Sweden being anti-white m8

They're promoting a cucked police narrative that white swedes are the problem and not integrating (mixing) themselves with non-Europeans.

Watch the shit you're posting before you make a thread.

>They're promoting a cucked police narrative that white swedes are the problem and not integrating (mixing) themselves with non-Europeans.

It's the same narrative as our civil rights movement or apartheid.

They portrayed the blacks as oppressed when really the blacks are low IQ and violent savages and we needed laws to segregate ourselves. But no we're the aggressors because we don't want niggers fucking up our neighborhoods; super predators.

>Sweden is being genocided
>this is white genocide
>non-whites are 10% of us
You have no clue what white genocide really looks like. We have lost whole states (the size of your entire country) to these people.

I think we did end up taking some of them, remember this pic which caused cucked David Cameron to reverse the entire policy on migrants because boo hoo think of duh chilluns?

Attached: IMG_1215.jpg (240x197, 14K)

that's because you grew up ten years ago.
WE ARE ACCCELLLLLERRRRAAATINNNGGGG!

>I think we did end up taking some of them, remember this pic which caused cucked David Cameron to reverse the entire policy on migrants because boo hoo think of duh chilluns?
which the govt caused by taking in illegals in the first place -> rigged mass migration

Cucklvl:
1.Sweden
2.Germany

yay second.

Attached: 1552666557308.png (563x542, 260K)